Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

While mom and dad are away, we'll play.

"Siblings first time together."

5
1 Comment 1
3.7k Views 3.7k
1.3k words 1.3k words
My name is Kaila I'm 17, 5'2 and 103lbs. I have blond-brown hair and baby blue eyes. I have naturally tan skin and 36C breasts. I've always been extremely popular with the guys ever since 5th grade. I also have a twin brother,

Sean. He's 6'2, dark brown hair and my baby blue eyes I over heard him telling a friend once that he has a 9 inch dick but I never knew for myself. He is a star football player on our high schools team and is the favorite of all the girls in the high school. Anyway, our parents got divorced when we were both 10 and they recently got back together and now that we're both older, we're close in a whole new way.

"Okay guys, there's 40 bucks on the table for dinner and we'll be back tomorrow night and the number of our hotel is on the fridge in case you need u,." mom said as she was about to leave.

She worried about us too much. I mean, we're 17 years old I think we can handle a night alone.

"Mom, just go dad's already in the car you don't want to make him mad," I said pushing her out the door.

"Yeah, Kaila's right. I mean, we won't burn the house down or anything." Sean winked and all I could do is laugh.

 Mom gave him a dirty look and kissed us both on the forehead and left.

"Okay. Time for Chinese food."

 Sean took his cell phone out and called for Chinese take out.

*****

I just got out of the shower and was feeling excited to have the house to just Sean and I. I got out of the shower and just laid down on my bed. I heard the Chinese delivery man just leaving so I figured I had time to deal with myself.

The idea of being alone with Sean made me hornier than ever I began to run my middle finger up my slightly swollen clit and I think of what it would be like to have Sean doing this for me.

I slip my finger into my pussy and begin to finger fuck myself. Just as I am about to cum, Sean knocks on the door.

"Yo, Kaila! Food's here get your ass out here."

He fiddled with the door handle and opened it. Shit I forgot to lock the door I thought to myself.

He opened the door and his mouth dropped open and I didn't know how to react in time so I still had my finger in my dripping wet pussy and the other hand pinching my hard nipple. Sean didn't say anything and embarrassment took over my entire body.

He entered the room and shut the door behind him. He pulled his black t-shirt off over his head and slipped his gray sweat pants off, his 9 inch dick stood straight out and he climbed onto the bed. I sat up and met him with my lips against his and let my hand fall into his dick as I began to rub it and play with his balls at the same time.

"Mmm Kaila," he moaned and laid back onto my bed.

He pulled me onto him with my pussy facing his face and my face on his fully erect cock. Without another word or another thought, I took his entire cock into my mouth. He gasped and grabbed onto the sheets. He then buried his face into my freshly shaven, soaking wet pussy.

His soft tongue attacked my swollen cunt and he began to nibble on it a little which always drove me completely insane. I played with his dick, licking up and down the shaft and occasionally putting my brothers balls into my mouth.

He began to tongue fuck my pussy and I thought I was completely going to lose it and I began to fight off my orgasm. I gave the head of his dick the most attention and rubbed my tongue across it and sucked on it hard and I felt his dick begin to expand and tense up.

"Fuck it Kaila I'm gonna cum baby."

He told me though his heavy breaths.

BeautyEma
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeautyEma



"Me too, cum with me, brother. Cum at the same time as me, bitch."

I managed to say through my moans and heavy breaths. He sucked one final time on my clit and I exploded in his mouth and I could see my juices drip down his face but he lapped them all up like an animal without missing a drop.

I could barely notice because I was too busy enjoying every single string of jizz he shot into in my mouth and poured down the back of my throat and I swallowed every last drop.

I crawled off him and kissed his pussy juice covered mouth passionately and whispered the two sexiest word's I've ever said to my brother.

"Fuck me."

Before I could even finish, he flipped me over onto my back and positioned his hard cock to be put into my tight, wet pussy.

"You ready, bitch?"

He said and all I could do was nod and without another thought or word he plunged his huge, 9 inch dick into my tight pussy I gasped and instantly begged him to fuck me silly.

"Come on you dirty bastard, you heard you slutty sister. Fuck me. Didn't mom tell you to take good care of me?"

 He began to bury his cock deeper into my pussy and with every push into me, I lost my breath even more.

"You call that fucking? Harder! Harder!"

He then pulled out of me and pulled me into the doggy position and began to fuck me extremely hard from behind and all I could hear is his balls smacking against my clit, making me die to cum even more. He reached under me and began to play with my hard nipples and he began to pinch them.

"Shit. Fuck. Fuck. Sean I'm gonna cum," I moan and scream at the top of my lungs.

He began to fuck me even harder and I screamed as I released my cum all over his dick I heard all the wetness as he fucked me from behind harder. He pulled out and laid me down on my back.

"My turn, you dirty whore."

He started fucking me harder than he ever did causing me to scream and moan uncontrollably.

"Yeah, that's right scream for me you dirty whore. You love fucking your twin brother, don't you? Tell me how much you love it you dirty, dirty slut."

Just listening to him was about to make me lose it again.

"I love you fucking sibling cock in my tight sister pussy."

I moan and scream.

"Yeah that's what I wanna hear, whore."

He laid over me fucking me harder than ever I could only hear his moans, my moans and the sound of his dick going in and out of my sore, wet pussy.

"Kaila I'm gonna cum all in you. Fuck I'm gonna cum so hard!" He began to thrust his dick into me harder and started screaming: "I'm cumming!! I'm cumming!"

And then I felt his hot cum shoot into my pussy he pulled out and instantly began to eat my pussy out again and sucked all his cum right out and swallowed it right in front of me.

My body began convulsing and I had another orgasm just watching him suck his own cum out of me and swallow it.

"You're my dirty little bitch." He said breathless as he laid up on top of me and kissed my lips hard.

"Mom will never know." I whispered playfully in his ear. "I think we have our new favorite activity to do together." I added with a giggle as I bit his ear. He kissed me and told me how much he loved me and got up to take a shower.
Published 
Written by thoughtsandsex
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments