Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

While My Husband Was Away

"I didn't want to cheat, but it just happened"

110
34 Comments 34
37.7k Views 37.7k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Famous Story

My name is Beth. I recently moved to the big city from a small town in Iowa. I really don't know anyone here, except for my co-workers at the large company where I'm employed. They are nice, but none of them are what I would call close friends. I soon discovered that a big city can be a lonely place. 

I met Dave through a mutual acquaintance, who introduced us at a party. The physical attraction was immediate and mutual. He was tall and very good-looking, with an athletic build. We talked for a while, and after a few drinks, he said he thought I was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. He asked for my phone number and called me the next day to ask me out.

After a nice dinner, we went to a movie, and then he drove me home. He kissed me at the door, told me he had a wonderful time and then said good-night. I wanted to invite him up to my apartment, but I didn't want him to think I was too easy. On our next date, however, I decided I didn't care what he thought; I just wanted to spend the night with him. I was not a virgin, but I was not very experienced. He was gentle and patient, and it was just wonderful. That night, I fell in love with Dave.

Six months later, Dave asked me to marry him. I was overwhelmed with joy at the prospect of spending the rest of my life with the only man I ever truly loved. My mother, the only family I had, was thrilled with Dave, and Dave's parents were eager to welcome me into the family. Dave's father, Bill, was a friendly giant of a man, who almost squeezed the breath out of me when he hugged me for the first time. Dave's mom, Irene, was nice but rather quiet and reserved, compared to her husband.

When Dave and I got married, I was the happiest girl in the world. He was the sweetest, kindest, most thoughtful man I had ever known --- and he was so good in bed. As newlyweds, we enjoyed a very active sex life, and I looked forward to making love every night. On those rare nights when we didn't have sex, I missed it terribly and usually took care of myself to relieve my tension.

Dave worked for a company that made huge tool-making machines for other manufacturers. As one of the engineers who helped design the machines, he often had to travel to service them. Usually, he was gone for two or three days. I hated it, of course, but I was able to cope. 

Then one night, he came home and told me that he had to fly to Germany the next day to deal with a major problem an important customer was having with their machines. He would be gone two weeks. Two weeks! I was devastated.

That night, after I helped him pack, we made passionate love for hours, knowing it would have to last us for two weeks. The next morning, we had a quick breakfast and then drove to the airport in silence. I kissed him good-bye and cried all the way home.

**********

The first few days passed slowly. Dave and I talked as often as we could, but I was miserable most of the time. I tried to stay busy and spend more time with the girls I knew at work, but I wasn't very good company. All I could think of was how much I missed Dave.

Then I got a call one night from Dave's mom, Irene. She said she figured I was lonely and asked if I would like to come and spend a few days with her and Bill. I thought it was a good idea, and Dave encouraged me to accept their offer, so I did.

I arrived at his parents' house shortly after work, or "just in time for dinner," as Bill put it. He greeted me at the door with a giant bear hug and a kiss on the cheek. Irene was more reserved but welcoming. She showed me to a small bedroom on the first floor of the house. "This was Dave's room," Irene said.

"How about a drink?" Bill asked in a booming voice. It was pretty clear that both he and Irene had been drinking already. Bill seemed pleasantly buzzed, while Irene was looking bleary-eyed. They both were drinking bourbon.

"Sure, why not?" I answered, trying to sound like the good-time girl I definitely was not.

"What'll it be, sweetie?" Bill asked.

"Bourbon and coke is fine."

"Bourbon and coke it is."

It soon became apparent that Dave’s parents were big drinkers. After dinner, the drinking didn’t stop. As big as he was, Bill held his liquor well. He was loud and jovial, but he was naturally that way. He was just a big, friendly man who liked his bourbon. Irene, on the other hand, became quiet and morose. Bill would nurse his double shot and enjoy it, while Irene would pour twice as much in her glass and drink it twice as fast. Irene was a drunk.

Bill looked embarrassed when Irene passed out at the table, and I was embarrassed for him. He helped her to bed and returned with a sad look on his face. 

“I’m sorry,” he said. “She’s an alcoholic, and won’t let anyone help her. Her sister’s tried, Dave’s tried. God knows I’ve tried. Drinking means everything to her. It’s really sad.”

It was an awkward moment. "I'm sorry, Bill. It must be very hard on you."

He just nodded. We went into the living room and watched TV for a while, and then said good-night.

Sleeping in Dave's bed was comforting to me. I buried my face in his pillow and convinced myself that I could smell Dave's essence. I turned over on my back and held the pillow over my face, as I masturbated until I came.

**********

The next morning, I was up bright and early. By the time I stepped out of the shower and dressed, Bill was in the kitchen.

"Good morning, sweetie," Bill greeted me, handing me a cup of coffee. "Want some breakfast?"

"Oh, no thanks, Bill. I'm not really a breakfast person."

EmilyBenning
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyBenning

"Did you sleep well?"

"Yes, very well."

He pointedly looked me up and down. "Wow, you look sharp." That was a little uncomfortable, I thought. I'm used to getting those kinds of looks from guys at work, but from my father-in-law?

"Oh, thanks. Listen, I've gotta get going."

"Okay, I'll see you tonight."

**********

When I got home, Irene greeted me quietly, a glass of bourbon in her hand.

"Hi, Beth, how was your day?"

"Oh, fine, same as usual."

"Bill went to the store to pick up something for dinner. Would you like a drink?"

"Not right now, thanks," I replied. I went to my room to change. I tried to call Dave again, but my call went to voicemail. I told him I loved him and missed him, and asked him to call me when he got the chance. I didn't tell him how I ached for him, how I fell asleep in his bed holding his pillow, pretending that my finger was his cock moving inside of me. I didn't tell him that, but I wanted to.

Bill had returned from the store and offered me a drink, which I accepted. We all sat around the kitchen table chatting. Bill was a retired salesman, who, like Dave, had traveled a lot for his job. Irene had stayed home and raised six kids. I figured she had led a pretty lonely life and had turned to alcohol to cope.

I remembered a story that Dave's sister-in-law had told me shortly after we had been married. According to her, Bill had been crazy in love with Irene when they were young, but his constant traveling and her having to deal with raising the kids largely by herself had taken a toll on their relationship. While Irene had lost interest in sex, Bill had a strong sexual appetite, she told me, and had found solace with various women in other cities where he traveled often. After a few drinks, he had come on to her one night and groped her, she confided, but had laughed it off when she protested.

At dinner, Bill and I ate hungrily, but Irene barely touched her food, choosing to have another drink instead. I got up and took my empty plate over to the sink to wash it. Bill came up behind me and patted me on my ass. I turned to face him and scowled, but didn't say anything. He just smiled as if nothing had happened. 

He picked up a bottle of bourbon and pointed to the level, which was about half full. "I bought this bottle this afternoon," he whispered, shaking his head. Wow, I thought to myself, that's pretty heavy drinking.

Irene had fallen asleep at the dining room table; she had hardly touched any of her food. Bill helped her to her feet and then walked her into their bedroom. Soon I could hear her snoring. So sad, I thought to myself.

I was washing the remaining dishes when Bill walked up behind me. He felt my breast with his right hand and grabbed my ass cheek with his left.

"Bill, what are you doing?" I said.

He leaned into me and kissed my neck. As he continued to feel my breast with one hand, he gently massaged my vagina through my clothes with the other. I could feel his erection pressing into me, as I felt the moisture between my legs. I knew it was wrong, but we were both lonely and both hungry for sex. I turned around to face him and he kissed me passionately. I opened my mouth and our tongues met.

He scooped me up in his powerful arms and carried me to the bedroom.

Bill put me down once we reached the bedroom, and I sat on the edge of the bed. He pulled off his shirt and dropped his pants. Bill was a big man in all respects, I realized, as his huge, hard cock came into view. I took off my top, and he reached behind me and unhooked my bra. He buried his face between my full breasts. He laid me down on the bed -- Dave's bed. He began kissing my breasts and licking my erect nipples.

"Oh, Bill," I moaned, as his tongue traveled down my abdomen to my wet, waiting pussy. I shuddered with desire as his tongue lightly circled my labia and then found my clit. I came as he continued to work his tongue into me.

I spread my thighs wide invitingly. He entered me slowly, gently as I closed my eyes. I moaned as he partially withdrew, then pushed in deeper. It seemed like it had been so long since a man had been inside me. I wanted him so.

"Ohh, yes," I cried as I came again. He was thrusting harder now, faster than before. I wrapped my legs around him, pulling him into me. He was deep inside me, thrusting even harder and faster.

"Ohh, Bill," I moaned in ecstasy. "Ohh!" I cried as I came again.

He groaned as he finally came, with an explosive release. Still thrusting, again, and yet again. Finally, he held steady and then withdrew. Both of us lay still, panting for breath.

"Oh, Bill, that was so wonderful," I said softly.

"I thought so, too, sweetie. It was great."

We lay together for a few minutes more, then he said, "We better not press our luck."

He got up and dressed quickly. "See you in the morning. Sleep well."

"I will," I replied softly.

**********

The next morning, I went into the kitchen. Bill greeted me with a smile and a cup of coffee.

"How did you sleep?" he asked.

"I slept great," I replied with a smile.

I took my coffee into the bedroom to dress for work. Suddenly, my phone rang.

**********

I went into the kitchen a few minutes later.

"Dave just called," I said. "He has to stay in Germany another week."

Bill flashed a big smile. "Would you like to stay with us another week?"

"Yes, I'd like that," I replied, returning his smile.

 

 

Published 
Written by KatieM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments