Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

While the parents are away...

"Ryan comes home to do laundry and winds up doing his younger sister"

16
0 Comments 0
4.4k Views 4.4k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Ryan dropped his duffle bag the moment he walked through the door.

"I'm home, guys!" He called out, not expecting an answer. When hed told his parents he was coming home from college for the weekend his mother had been less enthusiastic than he'd anticipated.

"I wish you had told us sooner," she chided. "Your father has a very important breakfast in the city on Saturday so he and I have tickets to take the evening train Friday. You know how he needs me to accompany him and entertain the wives while the men talk business."

Ryan had rolled his eyes from his side of the phone. "It's fine mom, I have a key after all. And I'll see you Saturday when you guys get back. And Sunday before I leave."

"Hmm. Yes, I suppose that is true." His mother had conceded. "Just make sure you don't leave early again. I don't like it when you only come home to use the washer and dryer, you know that."

Ryan was a little embarrassed that his mother had figured out his ulterior motives for coming home, but that didnt stop him from bringing the large duffle bag of laundry home with him.

Ryan laid down on the couch and closed his eyes. Finally, a soft surface that didnt sag in the middle and smell like ten years of freshmen sleeping on it.

Ryan wasn't sure how long he napped on the couch but when he awoke it was to the sound of humming in the kitchen. He opened his eyes sleepily and spied his younger sister Jackie through the doorway. She clearly didnt know he was home, since she was wearing only a pair of lacy pink panties and a tiny camisole that showed off her flat stomach.

Ryan had always thought his sister was pretty, and the last couple years she'd really developed into a hottie. Perky breasts that bounced just right when she would run to give him a hug, a round ass just begging to be spanked, and long athletic legs.

At first these thoughts had made him squeamish but when she turned seventeen a few months back and confided in him that she lost her virginity to one of her guy friends, he could no longer help the fantasies that flooded his brain.

Fantasies of her spread eagle on his bed, completely naked, fingering herself and moaning his name. Fantasies of her riding some guys dick while he watched. Fantasies of her taking his cock and...

"Oh!" Jackie dropped the bowl of popcorn she'd been carrying on her way to the couch. She'd spotted him.

Ryan jumped up to help her clean up the mess. "Hey, why so jumpy?" he teased, "It's only me."

"You startled me!" Jackie playfully punched him in the arm. The sudden movement made her breasts jiggle beneath the thin fabric. "And I'm not wearing any clothes!"

Ryan wished that were true. Wished he could see the color of her nipples, the slope of her pussy. Instead of confessing, he joked back, "Come on, we used to take baths together, remember?"

"No. And neither do you because we were babies." Jackie headed back to kitchen and put another bag of popcorn in the microwave.

Ryan tried to be inconspicuous as he eyed her long legs, toned from track practice. Oh, to have those wrapped around him.

"So, how has college been?" Jackie asked, leaning against the counter. Apparently she'd forgotten her need for modesty, letting her cami rise up high above her belt button.

Ryan shrugged. "The actual college part is pretty lame. Parties aren't bad though. You should think about doing a college visit out there. We have some kick ass sororities."

Jackie laughed. "I know what you really mean when you say that." She teased. "And they'd never let me in. I'm not sexy enough."

Ryan tried to keep cool. "Whatever. You know those legs are killer and don't tell me you're oblivious to what guys say about your rack." Ryan was aware he would need to put something between them soon, just to block her view of his rapidly swelling cock.

"Would you fuck me?" Jackie asked.

Before Ryan could answer the microwave alarmed and Ryan dove for the popcorn, holding the large bowl at his waist. "Come on, let's watch whatever lame ass movie you were planning on." He abruptly headed to the living room couch.

Jackie dropped the topic and followed, plopping down next to him and pressing play.

Ryan had no idea what they were supposed to be watching, but he was increasinly aware of her warm body. Her arm was leaning on his, her bare legs were stretched out beside her. He was glad that the bowl of popcorn hid his raging erection but as the popcorn disappeared her fingers scraping across the bottom of the bowl was sending vibrations straight to his throbbing cock.

Finally the bowl was empty. "I'll go refill it" Ryan offered.

But Jackie just tossed the bowl on the floor. "Nah, I'm not hungry. Just kind of tired."

Before he could stop her, Jackie shifted and lay her head on his lap.

"Oh boy." She said, sitting up again. "Someone is turned on."

"It's the, uh..." Ryan scrambled for any fragment of the movie that could be blamed but came up short.

Jackie leaned close to his ear and whispered "It's ok, I am too."

Ryan risked a glance at her chest and sure enough, Jackie's nipples were beginning to poke through her cami.

"Oh," was all he could manage to say.

Jackie picked up his hand and placed it over the crotch of her panties. "I was so excited when mom told me you were coming home while she and dad were away."

Her panties were soaked and she was giving off so much heat. Ryan couldn't believe it. He couldnt believe what he was hearing either.

"You were?" He said. "And why's that?"

Jackie shook her head like he was being an idiot. "Don't think I haven't heard how amazing you are in bed, big brother."

Ryan had slept with his sister's best friend a year ago, a petite little redhead with less than spectacular boobs.

"Sasha told me you had a huge cock and could do some amazing things with it."

Ryan could feel himself getting even harder. "Yeah?"

"Yeah," Jackie replied coolly. "Though I'm kind of starting to doubt her, based on how long you've had your hand on my panties and have done nothing about it."

"You want me to do something about it, huh?" Ryan asked.

Jackie shrugged. "Whatever. If you don't want to..."

Ryan shoved his sister back onto the couch and started grinding the bulge in his pants against her pussy.

"Ah, Ryan," Jackie purred. "You do feel big. But are you really?"

Ryan jerked back and furiously worked off his belt and out of his jeans, watching Jackie rub herself through her panties. A dark spot spread across the light pink fabric, allowing him to see the outline of her lips. He tugged down his boxers and let his cock spring free.

Jackie sat up in surprise. "Holy cow," She exclaimed. "It's enormous! May I?"

Ryan nodded breathlessly and Jackie reached out her slender hand to stroke the shaft. Without asking for further permission she leaned forward and began sucking the tip.

Man, she was good.

She looked up at him and then slid her mouth all the way down, taking him deep in her throat and moaning as she did. Back and forth she slid her lips along his shaft and swirled her tongue around the top. Ryan thought he would fall over.

LiahCollinss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiahCollinss



Suddenly she stopped and leaned back on the couch. "Ok, you are pretty big, but are you really as skilled as they say?"

Ryan knelt between her legs. He placed his mouth against the wet spot on her panties and began sucking.

Jackie made some pleased noises and then offered her critique, "Really? Through my panties? Seriously? Still?"

Ryan growled and yanked her panties off, flinging them across the room. A perfectly shaved pussy with pink swollen lips throbbed in front of him. He didnt need any more prompting, he placed his tongue flat against her slit and licked up to her clit, where he flicked the tip of his tongue across her clit until she was writhing beneath him. He rewound a little and licked her full again, then shoved his tongue deep into her hole.

She tasted so delicious. And listening to her moan and whimper, it was all he could do not to blow his load already.

She pushed his mouth hard against her pussy. He could tell she wanted him to go deeper than he was able with his tongue. Slowly he inserted his finger inside her, teasing her with its lack of width.

She squirmed and pressed down on his hand, trying to get it to hit the right spot.

"Come on Ryan," she moaned. "Give me some more."

Ryan obliged and used three fingers to penetrate her, though they barely fit, curling them around to hit her g-spot.

Jackie spasmed on the couch. "Fuuuuuuuuck!" She exclaimed. "You have it, you got it! Right there! Don't stop!"

Ryan did not stop, he could not stop. He loved seeing his little sister thrashing while his fingers were pressed so deep inside her. He lowered his lips to her clit and began to suck it while he stroked inside.

"Oh my fucking god, Ryan!! Oh fuck. Yes!" Her entire body spasmed several times and she relaxed.

Ryan slowed and pulled his fingers out, licking them clean. Then he pulled up her cami, revealing her beautiful breasts with their pale pink nipples, hard as rocks. He brushed his fingers across one and she shuddered.

"They're so sensitive," She explained.

He bent down and dragged his tongue across one, watching her shiver. "Good?" He asked.

She nodded, tired from cumming just a moment before.

He continued licking her perfect tits and sucking her nipples, thinking of how many times he had fantasized about this very moment. As he sucked her tit he reached down and began lightly playing with her clit again.

"Again?" She said drowsily, but also eagerly.

"Well, yeah." He chuckled. "You may have gotten off but I'm still rock hard, baby." He gestured to his full erection. "I want to bury my cock in your beautiful warm pussy. Would you like that?"

Jackie's eyes sparked. "Oh yes. Fuck my pussy. Fuck it real good."

Ryan dragged Jackie so her hips were angled up over the high arm of the couch, perfectly aligned with his dick when he stood. He placed the tip of his dick in her hole. "Do you really want it?" He asked, teasingly.

"Yes," his sister stared up at him and nodded.

"I'm not sure you do," he threatened. "Maybe I should just get dressed?"

"No!" Jackie wrapped her toned legs around him and shoved him inside of her, gasping and arching her back.

Ryan's knees felt wobbly as she took in all of him so suddenly. "Fuck, sis!"

"Yes," she hissed, "You are fucking your sister." She laughed. "How does it feel to fill your baby sisters hole with your big dick?"

"Amazing," Ryan admitted. "I've been wanting to do this for so long." He pulled out of her partly and stared at his dick, now covered in her pussy juice.

She was staring too. "Fuck me, Ry."

Her using the name she'd called him growing up made him even harder. He didn't think that was possible.

Jackie pulled her legs up toward her head. She was so damn flexible. "I want you drive into me so hard I see stars."

Ryan obliged, slamming his cock into her waiting pussy, feeling his balls slapping against her firm ass.

Jackie screamed with pleasure and Ryan repeated the motion.

"Oh Ryan. Give me your big dick, baby. Give it to me! Pound me like you've wanted to all this time!"

Ryan drove deep into her again and again, listening to her moan and praise him, watching her tits bounce with every thrust.

Jackie reached one of her hands down to her clit and began to rub it furiously. "I'm coming Ry!" She moaned.

"Not yet, you're not!" He exclaimed, pulling out of her suddenly.

"No!" She cried. "What are you doing?"

Ryan scooped her up and quickly carried her up the stairs. "I want to fuck you on your bed." He explained.

Her room was much the same as it had always been and reminded him of how taboo this whole encounter was. He remembered times he stood in her doorway, watching her sleep in her underwear, sheets askew. He would rub himself through his boxers, imagining climbing into bed beside her and doing all sorts of nasty things to her. He wasnt going to pass up this opportunity to make his fantasies come true.

He threw her onto her bed and leapt on top of her naked body, burying his face in her breasts as his fingers sought out her wet hole, his large hands massaging her entire her pussy.

"Ryan," Jackie sighed yearningly. "I want you to make me come with your cock. Please put it back inside me."

Ryan rolled over into his back, lying beside her. "If you want it, come and get it."

Jackie immediately climbed on top of him, cowgirl style, and slid all the way down on his massive dick, gasping as she did so. She pressed her hips down into him and began to grind, slowly at first, then quickly picking up speed. Her tits bounced and shook, nipples hard.

Ryan reached up and rolled her nipples between his fingers, pinching them until she yelped, then grinned at him.

She rose up off his dick part way and then eased herself back down. She continued this, arching her back so he had a perfect view of how his cock looked in her little pussy.

Lying there, Ryan had regained some of his strength and seeing his sister ride his cock spurred him on. He got on his knees and tipped her torso over the edge of the bed. He held her hips at his pelvis, her legs splayed on either side of him. He began violently slamming into her pussy while she screamed.

"Ryan, oh my god!! You are so amazing! I love your dick! You can fuck me anytime!"

Ryan continued fucking her, feeling himself coming to the brink. Faster and harder he pounded her pussy until he exploded and filled his sister with his cum.

She was still screaming for him to continue, "Fuck me, Ry, don't stop!"

He removed one of his hands from her ass and vigorously rubbed her clit as she howled, then he pressed his thumb against it and she let out a long scream of ecstacy. He resumed circling her clit, more gently now as she collapsed from her orgasm.

He pulled her back up onto the bed and watched as his cum spilled out and down her ass onto the bed, staining the sheets.

She gently played with her nipples as she laid there. "Fuck, that was good," she sighed.

Ryan nodded, spent.

He would no longer be coming home just to do his laundry.

Published 
Written by sexxxyandiknowit
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors