Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Winter Wonderland Ch.2

"Mother finds out and takes action."

8
0 Comments 0
3.2k Views 3.2k
3.4k words 3.4k words
Winter Wonderland Ch.2

Sunday Evening: Third day of winter vacation

Ever since the shocking but yet orgasmic time Sam and James had the evening before, the siblings have been better in each others company than they have ever been before. It’s like all shame, embarrassment, sexual stress just disappeared over night. After doing the chores that their father had asked James to do, they spent the day hanging out, playing video games, watching TV, and sneaking a kiss when their mother wasn’t looking. Right now Sandra their mother is in the middle of getting dinner ready, Sam and James are in his room, lets see what’s going on in there.

“SSHHHH” Mom might hear you! James whispers to Sam, and then continues to eat Sam out.

“I know but, god damn your good at that.”

Sam is lying on the James’ bed fully clothed, she was wearing her loose really short shorts that let her ass hang out, but she wasn’t wearing any underwear. So it was easy for James to pull her shorts crotch to the side to get to her wet pussy. It was a smart idea that she came up with to make sure mom or dad did not catch them in the middle of their dirty deeds.

James was on his knees at the foot of his bed, Sam was on her back with James holding her left thigh with his right are and using two of his fingers to hold open her shorts while he licked, sucked and slurped his young sweet sisters pussy.

He then pushed his sisters left thigh further open to get his right hand in the mix. He took his index and middle finger and slowly but gently rubbed her pussy lips as he licked and sucked on her clit.

“Oh god I’m gunna cumm!” she whispered with heavy breathes

“Make sure it’s fast, I just heard the timer on the oven mom’ll call us for dinner any minute.” He whispered back

Just then James stopped for a second.

“What, what is it? Asked Sam eager for him to continue

“Nothing I thought I heard something hit the house or something outside my window.” Said James as he went back to business.

James then slowly inserted his two fingers in her sopping wet pussy and started to finger her vigorously while sucking on her clit. He can feel her tense up, her legs trying desperately to close on his head; she grabbed one James pillows and put it on her face to muffle her moans and screams. She gave one more loud yet muffled moan, arched her back and with that Sam’s pussy let loose a title wave of orgasmic fluid into James’ face and mouth. Sam convulsed and moaned one last time and then collapsed. Wined she sat up on her elbows trying to get back her breath. James got up and picked up Sam’s phone.

“Breathing heavily she asked, “What are you doing?”

“Well I’m taking a pic of well, for the lack of a better term, your cumm all over my face, you know, what you did to me yesterday, and sending it to Katie” He said holding up her phone to take a picture of his wet face.

“How would she even know that it’s my cumm on you face?”

“That’s why I’m putting in the caption, (This is not water or sweat. ;) ;). If she truly knows what your intentions were this weekend like you said you told her, then she’ll get it. Plus if for some reason she doesn’t, wouldn’t be fun for you to explain the whole thing?”

Laughing Sam gets up and respectfully takes back her phone.

“You know, by the time she gets back next week she’s going to be soooo horny she’s gunna want fuck the hell out of you, or both of us.” She said looking at her phone and walking to the bathroom to freshen up.

“Yup, most likely. Wait, what?” looking confused

“What, you didn’t understand what I said yesterday when I sent her my face covered in you cumm?” She said talking into the mirror, brushing her hair,

“So your telling me that she’s the one with the crazy crush on me?”

“Yup” Said Sam

“That doesn’t make any sense, I thought she hated me. Which that really made no sense either, she didn’t even know me.” Said James sitting on his bed drying his face with a towel.

“eh don’t worry about her it was just her way of dealing with the fact or assumption that she couldn’t have you.” She said coming back in the room fixing her shorts.

Just then they heard a knock on the door, James sprang to his bed grabbed a book and laid down, Sam sat at the computer just as their mom opened the door.

“Dinn…” She gave a quick confused look and then a little smirk slash smile.

“Dinners ready, oh and Sam the twins asked me when I got home for you to give them a call some time, apparently their home for vacation with no friends as well.”

With that she gave both of them a weird smile that neither of them have seen before and walked away.

“What was that about?” asked James

“You saw it too?” Said Sam looking confused.

Dinner was filled with confused filled staring and awkward silence. James and Sam looked at each other confused and their looked at both of them as if she was trying to solve a mystery.

“umm, I’m finished may I be excused?” Said James as he puts his silver wear and napkin on his place and glancing at Sam.

“Of course.” Said their mother while still looking at both of them.

“Can I be excused also?” asked Sam

Sandra nodded and Sam and James both went to the kitchen, witch fortunately was another closed room.

“You think she knows?’ whispered Sam so softly that James barely heard her, But he didn’t have to, he was thinking the same thing.

“I don’t know how she could. We’ve been extremely careful. Tonight was the closest we’ve ever been caught.” Said James drying his hands facing the kitchen door

“As weird as mom has been acting, I think she knows.” She said reaching for the towel James was using.

“I don’t believe it, if she did she would have been in the middle of blowing up right now. Either way I think it would be a good idea for us to not hook up for a little while, you know to see if or when she goes back to normal. How about you hang out with the twins’ tomorrow. If were not together things might die down, that it is to say that there is anything to die down.”

With that they said good night to their mom and went into their rooms.

Monday morning: Fourth day of vacation

It was 9 o’clock in the morning Dad went to work and mom was cleaning in the kitchen. Sam was just getting out of the shower when she hears her phone ringing.

“Hello?” Asked Sam

“Oh uh, hi this is Lexi, one of the twins from next door.”

“Oh yeah hi I got your message from my mom, what have you two been up to?”

“Not much we're just hanging out, not much to do, with everybody gone for vacation.”

“Don’t I know it?” Said Sam smiling, know full well that she knew she had something to do, rather someone.”

“So what did you guys want me to call you for?” Asked Sam getting her train of thought back on track.

“Well, we wanted to see if your would like to go to the mall with us, see we both got gift cards for Christmas and our parents let us spend them when we get um, and were getting new clothes and we would like to see if you could help us out picking stuff out, you always wear the cutest and hottest outfits.”

“You know what, Ill be glad too. I do need to get out of the house for a while anyway.” Said Sam thinking about last night.

“Ok great, um our mom wanting to leaving around 9:30 or so and she’ll drop us off and we’ll call her later, that cool?” Said Lexi sounding excited.

“Um, yeah I just got out of the shower, I’ll be over there in like 20 mins ok?”

“Ok, see ya then.”

Sam hangs up and starts getting dressed. She takes the towel off and searches for a bra, just then James comes in knocking on the bathroom door.

“Why do u knock when the door is wide open we have already seen each other naked, shit were fucking for Christ’s sake, She said laughing and shaking her head.

“I dunno, respect I guess, anyway what are you doing today?” Asked James leaning against the bathroom doorframe.

“Well you know how we need to spend a day or two away from each other until suspicion about us goes away?” Said Sam while slipping on some thong underwear.

“Yeah”

“Well the twins from next door and myself are going to the mall for the day.” She said now getting James to help her fasten her bra.

“Ok, well that works, I’m pretty much stuck here with mom, I’ll scope her out today and see what going down. It does suck I really wanted to be with you today.” He said going back to leaning on the doorframe and looking disappointed.

“Awww, poor baby.” Said Sam in a babyish voice while putting her arms around his neck wearing just a thong and a bra that from the looks of it had no other purpose other that to hold her breasts, it didn’t even cover nipples completely.

“You know, while I’m at the mall I could get us some things to, you know make things fun.” She said chuckling and giving him a kiss.

“You need to stop Sammy girl, your lucky I just got done jacking off.” Pushing her away and shaking his finger at her like she was a child who was getting in trouble.

“Your no fun.”

“I’m leaving before I have to get rid of another Sammy Boner.”

He leaves and closes her bathroom door and his bathroom door.

Sam walks down the hall way and by the kitchen door which was propped open, Sam’s mom was getting something from on top of the cupboard, and she was again wearing her short ass silk robe again and she wasn’t wearing anything under it.

LouiseChane
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LouiseChane

Sam was a little shocked to see her mother nearly naked but she was also surprised and a little turned on as well. Her mom at 36 looked really good, which isn’t uncommon for women in there 30’s, but she looked really good. Her ass was nice, round, tight, and she could see the perfect sexy gap at the top of thighs right under her pussy.

Sam shook it off and continued to walk to the door yelling to her mother that she’s going out and wont be back till like 5 or 6.

It wasn’t till around 10:30 in the morning that James finally came out of his room. He wanted to get a DVD and something to eat before going back to his room to avoid his mom. He walked into the living room the TV was on and he didn’t see his mom. So he went to the entertainment center to look for a DVD, then he heard what sounded like a sniffle behind him. His mother was sleeping on the couch, and then he noticed it, of all the years of his mom wearing that robe it had to be now that he sees nearly everything. She was on her back right hand by her face, the other stretched out and dangling off the couch. Her right leg straight down the couch and her left spread out wide and sitting on the floor. Her breasts were nearly all hanging out except her right one witch was covered but barely. The bottom half was completely out for the world to see. He slowly stands up and slowly starts walking back to his room, but when he gets the end of the couch he stops and takes one last look at his mothers breasts and pussy. He was shocked and a little embarrassed. He was shocked cuz he’s looking at own mother, sure. What was really shocking to him was the fact that she was gorgeous, he now can really see wear Sam gets her looks. Not just her face, hair, and figure, but their breasts are nearly the same size, his moms are a little bigger but just as perky. Her pussy looks just like Sam’s as well, cleanly shaven, constantly wet and slightly open like its always ready for something or someone to give it pleasure. Just then she moves slightly and that got him on track and walks to his room, he closes his door and then he notices it. The pajama pants he was wearing didn’t have a button on the fly, so his dick had all the room in the world to stretch out. It was rock hard.

“God damn it, really?” He said to himself and adjusting his pants

“Knock knock” His mother said as she actually knocked on the door and opened the door at the same time.

“Uh yeah what is it?” Said James sitting down on his bed.

“Can I come in I want to talk to you?”

“Sure, why not.” Said James trying to act normal.

“You know how I’ve been acting lately?” She said closing his door and standing in front of him.

“Uh yeah I guess so, I hadn’t noticed much.”

“Ok, well anyway, it’s because…because, I know James.”

“You know what?” Trying to play dumb.

“You know what, you and Sam. I know that you two have been having sex.” She said looking more said and jealous than mad.

“Whoa whoa whoa, what, no where not having sex! She my sister mom!”

“Ok well I may have been assuming too much, but still, I know that you two have been at least been having oral sex.” She said looking down

James just stood there shocked, embarrassed, ashamed, scared, and oddly curious.

“How, how did you know?” he said getting ready to run if need be.

“It’s kind of hard to not know what is going on when you walk into your sons room and your son and daughter are sitting in a room that smells of fresh teen pussy, not to minchin the fact that Sam’s face was beat red, and the fact that there was a huge wet spot on your bed.” Said his mom now crossing her arms gaining confidence now that she knows she was right.

All he can do is sit there and look to the ground in shame.

“So what are you going to do with us?”

Next thing he knows a blue silk robe gets tossed on to his lap. He looks up and there in front of him is his mother but ass naked. Beautiful long black hair that reached past her shoulders, skin nice and smooth and slightly tan. Breasts that was a little bigger than Sam’s but looks just as firm and perky, flat smooth tummy, and a crotch that looked like it has never seen a hair. She gave him a little spin so he could see he ass to. That was really nice as well, she has a nice ach in her back, she had a big but not too big of an ass, and he could tell the she had the same thing he loved about Sam. She had a nice big gap between the tops of thighs right under where her pussy stops.

“Well I can tell you approve of the way your mother looks.” She said turning to face him again.

“Uh uh, yeah.” He just barely said that

She walks over and pushes him back to lie down. She then unties his pajama pants, and pulls them completely off. She then straddles his pelvis and puts her wet pussy on his rock hard dick, like an upside down hot dog. She then starts slowly grinding on his cock and with a finger starts drawing random lines on his chest and around his nipples.

“We’re gunna keep this between just you and me ok? I’ll say who to tell and when, ok?”

He nods yes and closes his eyes from the pleasure.

She begins to grind a little harder and faster, he can feel the juices from his mother’s pussy, then she stopped, but before he opened his eyes he felt the most amazing thing that he had ever felt. His mother had slipped his rock had dick right in her pussy. She began to rock back and forth, riding his cock to the base than to the vary tip then right back. She started to moan louder and louder. She grabbed his hands and put them on either side of her hips. He squeezed her hips and ass and started thrusting when she came down on him. They were in perfect sync, and their speed increased. She was riding him for ten mins when..

“I’m gunna cumm so hard on your dick baby!” She moaned

“I’m getting there too mom.”

“Good, Make me cumm baby boy!” She said hopping up and down on his cock harder and harder.

“OOOOHHHH my god” She yelled

Thick white creamy cumm covered his dick and balls; she came all over him and his bed. All the while still riding him but slow and gentle

“Wait, I didn’t cumm, where’d all this white stuff come from?”

“Every girl is different, for me, since I hadn’t cummed like that in months, its accumulated and gotten thick.

“You ready to cumm for you mommy little boy?” while hopping just her ass...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by FrostCastle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors