Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

With Sister in Law

"Great sex with sister in Law"

7
1 Comment 1
9.6k Views 9.6k
1.5k words 1.5k words

I am a big fan of lushstories. I read all the incest stories of this site. This story about my sister in law her name is P who was 24years old at that time. She has a great body just like a model but we come from a conservative background and she never made it as a model.

 

Before she got married to my eldest brother she was like a sister to me because most of time she was around in our house & Mom & Dad treated her as a member of the family.
When she used to come to our house she would sleep with me (I was just 12 years old).   In the morning she would give me a bath. It was so normal , a sister bathing her young brother and I never felt anything.   One day she married my eldest brother. When they married I was 16 years old.   She moved with my brother to another city.   My brother started his business there, and because he needed help, he asked my father to send me to help him.   I joined them in their house.
One day my brother lost his business and had to go abroad for a job.   That time P was pregnant .   After 2 months she give birth to a male child. My mother   came to help her for two months and had to return to our village. The family asked me to stay with P to help her.   Now we both were alone.   When she used to breast feed her child she would feel embarrassed   while I was watching.   But by time   her embarrassment was gone. She would feed her child in front of me & I would look at her breasts. Her nipples were   light brown in color & 2” in diameter.   When ever she fed her child her breast size would increased.   One day while she was feeding her child I saw for the first time her tit. She did not notice it at the begging   but after some time she noticed and said with a smile: -       what are you looking at? I also smiled and put my head down with embarrassment. I was shocked when she said do you want to drink my milk? I did not say anything then she stood up & went   to the kitchen & came back with a glass. In front of me she pour her milk in the glass by pressing her tits & give to me to drink.   First I refused then she said: -       I am your elder sister which is like a mother, if you drank your mother's milk why do you refuse to drink my milk.   Then I drank all the milk from the glass.   She used to sleep only in her petticoat,   the upper part   of her body was always uncovered. At 16 and few months now, my hormones were doing its work in my body.   One day   I had an accident and broke my left arm and was unable to   bath on my own.   She offered to help me bathing and I accepted.   When I entered the bathroom she said:   -         Take off   your underwear so I can give you a bath   When I took them off she was shocked to see the length of my cock and my thick public hairs.   She started bathing me from top down wards.. When she reached my cock and to my surprise she started cleaning   it. When my cock started growing she stop. This went on for 2weeks.   The doctor said that I also need a massage for my arm after recovery as it helps strengthening the bons.   So P started giving me this massage using her soft hands.   When ever she messaged my arm my cock would become erect , and I can tell that she noticed by looking down at me. Never said anything but   she would smile.   One day when I wanted to take a bath, she came into the bathroom, I was totally nude, she said:   -       Let me first do the   message and then you can you’re your bath to clean the massage oil… and hurry up because after   you are finished I want to take a bath because I am   expecting a visit by some friends.   We went to her bedroom and I lied down on her bed.   She messaged my arm and then went on massaging my body!!!   My cock become erect   feeling her soft touches.   My cock now is like a steel bar   full size.   She smiled & said:   -         now go for bath…   After my bath she took her bath & her friends came to visit her in the evening.

Addicted2Me1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Addicted2Me1

  Next day she said that she will give me another massage… I was about to get a heart attack…. I was naked again in her bed when   she came in smiling while looking at my already erect penis….   She started messaging   my body.   My cock started leaking precom… Out of the blue   she said that she needs a   message herself because she feels pain in her bones … She asked me if I can give her a massage….   I accepted immediately… She drop her gown (the upper part only) and was now totally naked   from the top… I start messaging her back, I was totally nude…   She said:   -       the pain is in my legs… -       can I set on your back…. -       Go ahead please.. I sat on her back each leg on one side of her body… I felt her with my ass…. After some she turned around and asked me to massage her front side….   Oh my God her fully exposed breasts were in front of me… I slowly started messaging   her breasts and   nipples which   become erect… I heard her   breaths as they become heavy… My cock was touching her belly …   -       Apply some message on my   legs …   I stood up and opened her petticoat & and took it off… Now she was only in her panties   through which I could see her pubic hairs…I also could see the line between her pussy lips. I started messaging her legs & reached close to her pussy her breath become heavier.   When I finish message she said:   -         I want to drink milk…. -       I go to kitchen for a glass of milk -       I did not want to drink cow milk -       ????? -       I want to drink your milk…. -       What????   I did not have any milk … -       You do have milk in your body…. You drank my milk & I want to drink yours…. -       “OK”…. Then I stand up go to kitchen and come with a small glass when I came back to the room she laugh at me & said:   -         you don’t have that much quantity of milk I can drink it by sucking that part…. (pointing at my cock) -       But you never allowed me to suck your tits… you always give me milk in glass. -       from today you drink milk by sucking my tits….   She took one of her tits in her hand & asked to me to suck. I took her tit in mouth & start sucking & drink all the milk she could produce from both tits. After that she said:   -         now my turn …   She took my cock in her hand and guided it into her mouth…. I was in 7 th heaven. I enjoyed it very much & she also did. After 4-5 minutes I shot all my cum in her mouth….   she drank it all. She smiled to me & said:   -         your milk taste is great… now go for a bath…   This went on for 3weeks. One day she came home from market with XXX C-D.   We watched it together… When the movie was over she asked:   -       do you want to do these things with me..?? -         sure… -       all things ???? -       YES…   She touched my hair with her hand …. and said that I had beautiful hair , then she caressed my cheeks, lips and ears with her soft hands. I became speechless , then she gave me a deep kiss on my lips.   My tool which was already erect from watching the movie   it was hard than the hardest rock, she then began to lick my ears I groaned lightly…   She stepped away in a sudden move… I was surprised…   -       Lick my clit…. -         I don,t know where it is?   She guided my head down …. She was moaning heavily, at that time she said that she couldn't stand it more and held my head with her thighs and pressed my head with her hand harder towards her cunt I continued sucking her cunt   and she started coming ahhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhh …... Then she stood up and took my cock in her mouth… first she was circling the tip of my prick with her tongue then she took almost five inches of my 8 inch cock in her mouth, she was not able to take it full in ..... I was breathing heavily and after 5 minutes I came ….
Published 
Written by yemensaid08
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments