Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Working with Cuz Part 1

"helping family member turns into a forbidden fling"

1
0 Comments 0
3.5k Views 3.5k
951 words 951 words
It was another boring day hanging out at my Grandmothers. I had offered to construct her small pool her. Thought I would do the honourable thing. The only bright side was my cousin Emma decided to help. Emma was blonde, had a decent curvy body, her breasts perky and a nice round butt. Her family was very open about their sexuality and she had always flaunted her assets. Secretly I had always lusted after Emma, I knew it was wrong but it didn’t stop me and spent a lot of my teenage years thinking I would one day make a move on her.

Emma looked so cute short cut off jean shorts and a tight green tank top. It showed off her curvy body perfectly. As she walked out into the backyard I immediately regarding my decision to help my Grandmother. I knew I wouldn’t be able to contain myself for the whole time, I couldn’t resist. My Grandmother excused herself and left to fulfil some jobs in town and I was left with my cousin Emma for the immediate future.

Emma and I began to build the small pool. Her productivity was through the roof, where I was somewhat distracted. My eyes deviated every few minutes over my shoulder to see Emma’s ass high in the air assembling the corners. “Can you help me with this Ken. I can’t seem to get it”? Emma asked politely. I stood and noticed Emma’s ass high in the air, I lost my breath momentarily as I closely studied my cousin’s ass. I knew it was wrong but I could help it. I moved across my waist coming in contact with her pert ass. “What’s wrong? How can I help”? I asked softly. “Well I can’t push this in”? Emma replied looking up at me. I leant over her, my penis pushing hard against her tight jean shorts as I pushed the post into the socket. “How is that”? I asked smiling. “That was great.” Emma replied. It was now or never had I thought. I pushed myself closer rubbing my crouch up against Emma’s tight ass; I held her hips and slowly humped her. “What are you doing, you sick bastard Ken?” “Nothing I’m sorry”. I quickly made my way inside keeping a low profile.

I found the toilet and opened the door. I looked down and saw my penis had stiffened considerably. I sat down onto the toilet and starting to stroke myself. “Are you in there ken”? I heard a voice from outside the door. I was startled and quickly covered up. “What’s wrong”? I replied. “Can we talk”? Emma’s soft voice breaking as she enquired. I pulled myself from the toilet and opened the door.

ShantaalRoberts
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShantaalRoberts

Emma sat on the bath looking down embarrassed and full of shame. “What was that Ken. Seriously do you want to fuck your cousin”? Shouted Emma. “I’m sorry Em, I lost it okay”. I replied. “Do you want to fuck me”? Emma asked again. Emma moved and blocked my escape from the bathroom. “Do you”? She yelled. “Yes okay I screamed back I want to fuck you”. I screamed with a mocking sarcastic tone. Emma moved closer her lips close to touching mine. “Why didn’t you just tell me”? Emma said seductively. She moved and lifted her top revealing the most beautiful breasts, perky C’s with large nipples. “Do you like them Cuz”? Emma smiled. “I do, I really do.” I replied smiling. “So touch them, show me you like them”. Emma said with a hint of ultimatum in her voice. I moved closer rubbing her nipples and breasts gently. A soft moan escaped from Emma’s mouth as I massaged her breasts, so soft I couldn’t stop. “So Ken what’s your favourite part of your cousin”? Emma asked with a smile laughing as she slipped out the sentence. I stood there and thought I knew what I loved about Emma’s body but this was all going so fast. “Your bottom Emma your beautiful butt”. “Can you keep a secret”? As it came from my mouth I instantly regretted it. “Of course I can Cuz”. Emma replied “I love a female’s ass they are my favourite part”. I said embarrassed. “mmm, well Ken ever licked one”? Emma said sexily. “What”! I blurted out. “Licked, I have always wanted to try it”. Emma said. “Well no I haven’t.” As those words came from my lips, Emma moved back and removed her jean shorts. Emma revealed her tight white panties, a thong showing off her curvy hips and ass cheeks. “Get on your knees Cuz” Emma ordered. I did as I was told and assumed the position. Emma opened her cheeks so I could see her tight little hole. “Lick Ken lick. Emma said gleefully. I started licking slowly the taste and smell intoxicating I continued as my saliva dripped down the back of her thighs. Lapping it up I heard her moan “Oh ken, that’s amazing baby”. My pants hardened and stiffening I started to stroke myself as I licked Emma’s ass. My stroking became violent as I licked her ass harder and faster. Emma’s hand moved over her vagina, she started to finger herself as I licked her ass. “I’m Cumming” she screamed. Her vagina exploded, her juice mixed with my saliva dripped down her thighs. I fell back onto the floor panting for air. Emma fell on top. “You haven’t come yet Ken”? Emma asked. We both looked down. “I mustn’t have done my job yet Ken".

Published 
Written by himym
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors