Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Written in Blood: Prelude

"Part one of a two part story."

4
2 Comments 2
1.9k Views 1.9k
3.9k words 3.9k words

Sunrise sizzled the morning dew that had settled on my bedroom window. In my arms, her once vibrant, naked body lay still and silent, bathed in warm dawn hues of pink and gold. Cold sweat dripped from her smooth skin, as I looked lovingly at her peaceful face. For the first and last time in our lives, my sister Jenny and I had made love, and nothing would ever be the same again.

It was the morning of my seventeenth birthday, and like no other day, before or since, it looms large in my memory. Looking back from this vantage point ten years later, perhaps the course of events that were unfolding around me as I approached the end of my sixteenth year should have been obvious. Some would argue that the universe had been leading Jenny and I to this point since the moment time began, but who knows. If we could indeed foresee the consequences of life’s twists and turns, then we would I’m sure all be better for it.

As twins, albeit of the non-identical kind, Jenny and I have always had a special bond. Like me, she can be shy and slightly awkward around people on first meeting, but we differ in that her wonderful personality eventually shines through with the brightness of an exploding star. She is and always has been warm, gentle, kind, compassionate, witty, and the most intelligent person I’ve ever known. And with startling sapphire blue eyes, tangled light blonde shoulder length hair, full pale pink lips and porcelain complexion, her beauty at sixteen was that of a Botticelli angel. At the time, she stood about an inch taller than I, at around 5ft 7”. Her body was slender and athletic.   

What was unusual about our upbringing was that, despite a natural desire to be close, Jenny and I were often kept apart by our puritanical parents. Growing up, we were never allowed to sleep in the same bed or see each other naked; there were no shared bath times for us.

Until the age of eleven, Jenny and I attended the same mixed-sex private school, but after that we were ripped further apart when she won a scholarship, which took her to an all-girls private school, where she boarded five days a week due to its distance from our family home. We would see each other at weekends, but it was never enough.

If indeed the circumstances of our upbringing had created in me an underlying, repressed sexual desire for Jenny, then what is clear now is that the urge first surfaced a few weeks after our sixteenth birthday. I’d gone with Jenny to visit her friend, Molly, who had invited us to go swimming in her parents’ pool. Molly and Jenny were already splashing around and having fun, when I went to slip into my trunks, and it was at that point I noticed a pile of clothes on the floor, on top of which were two pairs of dirty panties. Before I knew what I was doing, I found myself sniffing and licking at the moist juices of both pairs, not caring that one pair belonged to my sister.

Since the incident at the pool, I’d taken every opportunity at weekends, when Jenny returned home, to dig her panties out of the dirty laundry basket. Of course, I knew what I was doing was wrong, but that just made my heart pound all the harder as I stretched the gusset of each pair open to reveal her most intimate secrets. If I was really lucky, I’d find a pair that she’d just removed and that were still warm and wet, with a slick viscous deposit that suggested she’d been highly aroused. These I’d push my face into, licking and sucking at the juices, before lowering them to my throbbing penis and covering the gusset with pearls of hot, sticky semen.

Using Jenny’s panties to fuel my masturbatory urges is something that I think would have continued without development, if it hadn’t been for a combination of events that occurred earlier that year. It started in January, with the loss of my first true girlfriend, Beth, who moved to Australia with her parents, plunging me into despair. Nobody did more to sooth and comfort me at that time than Jenny; nobody showed more gentle patience. My frustrations would build and sink, either ending in aggressive confrontations with my parents, or in dark solitude. Only Jenny could help.

One Saturday, near the middle of April, Jenny decided that it would be good for both of us to get out of the house for a day, so she arranged horse riding lessons at the local stables. I wasn’t overly keen on the idea, but thought it would be worth it just to spend some precious time with her. And soon, I found myself sitting on the back of a large, black mare, waiting to be led out into a paddock. After that, however, I have no memory of what happened. I’m told that the mare was startled, making it rear and buck uncontrollably, until I was thrown, headfirst to the concrete, courtyard below. In stretching out my arms to save myself, I broke both of them and smashed my hands, too. To make things worse, the horse had come down on me, breaking my right leg just above the ankle.  

It took several days before I was released from hospital, and when I returned home I was in a sorry state. My right leg and both arms were in plaster; even my fingers were splinted and tightly bandaged so that I could not bend them. More than anything else, it was the fact that I was powerless to perform the most basic tasks that got me down.  

On a positive note, about two weeks into my recuperation Jenny returned home from boarding school for half-term. I was particularly pleased about this, because it meant that life wouldn’t be so dull for the next few days, and Jenny was happy to play nursemaid. From the moment she arrived, she couldn’t do enough for me, but more than that, she just filled me with joy.

For most of while I recuperated, I lounged around in my pyjamas, which made it easier to wash myself and go to the loo without too much assistance. Plus, my mother helped where necessary, as for two weeks following the accident she had taken leave from her job. But now, with Jenny’s homecoming, she had decided to return to work for a week.

If my memory serves me correctly, it was on the Monday morning that the exact chain of events that led to Jenny and I making love really began. Early that morning, my mother had taken me to the local doctor’s surgery so that my progress could be checked. As so often happens, the appointment took longer than expected, which meant that by the time I was dropped back home my mother was already running late, and so she just dumped me with Jenny and rushed off. Of course, Jenny was quick to help and soon the pair of us were relaxing in front of the TV, eating snacks.

About an hour had passed, I think, when I realised that I needed a pee, so I struggled up onto my crutches and made my way slowly to the loo. Oddly enough, it didn’t actually occur on me until I was stood over the toilet that I would have difficulty. For about ten minutes I just stood there racking my brains for a solution, but I could see no way of being able to release myself from my jeans.

“Is everything okay in there,” came Jenny’s voice at the door.

“Eeeer, yeah, I’m alright,” I replied, shakily.

“What’s the matter? Do you need some help?” she replied, knocking softly on the door and turning the handle. Looking behind me, I could see her head poking round the door.

“I’m okay Jenny,” I persisted, but she just smiled a gentle smile, and came in.

“Oh, I see the problem,” she said. “Don’t worry, I’ll help you get it out. Don’t be embarrassed.”

Without another word, Jenny unzipped my jeans and slipped her right hand inside, as I stood frozen to the spot. At that very moment, I don’t think there was a sexual thought in her mind, but as she worked her way into my boxers and felt my rapidly expanding erection, we both had a simultaneous realisation. With pounding heart, I looked deep into her widening eyes. She was breathing heavily, biting her bottom lip, and swallowing hard.

“Oh, errr, oh. I don’t think I can get it out like this,” she said, trembling.

As her words trailed off, she removed her hand from my jeans and went to unbuckle my belt. And before I could say anything, she was pulling my jeans and boxers down around my knees. If Jenny’s eyes had widened when she felt inside my boxers, then they almost popped out of her head as she saw my released penis spring up and stand to attention before her. Looking down at it, her jaw dropped open, in a state of shock.

“Hmmm, I’ve never seen one up close before. It’s so stiff. Errr, I’ll just wait until you go, and then I’ll pull your jeans up for you,” she said, not taking her eyes off my erection.

Time seemed to stand still as I stood there desperately trying to relieve myself, but it was no good; there was no way I could go with such an erection.

“What’s up? Why can’t you go?” Jenny said after a minute or so.

“I can’t, not with a hard-on,” I snapped back.

“Okay, don't shout, I’m only trying to help,” she said softly. “I’ve heard girls talk about wanking their boyfriends off, but I’ve never done anything like that before. I could try for you.”

“What! No, Jenny, it’s not right, you’re my sister,” I said in an alarmed voice.

“Well, we can’t stand here all day. I don’t see what the problem is. I’m your sister, and I’m helping you,” she said indignantly. “Most sisters have seen their brothers naked loads of times and think nothing of it. And now I’ve seen your cock, so what of it. I don’t see what difference it makes if I just rub it for you.”

Before she’d even finished her sentence, her right hand had slipped under my shaft and lifted it slightly. A palpable tension hung in the air with the anticipation of what would come. Slowly, she curled her warm fingers around my aching penis and began pulling my foreskin back and forth at an increasing speed. All the time my head was telling me how wrong this was, that I shouldn’t be letting her do this, but my body was telling me otherwise. I looked at her, to see her eyes flick from my face downwards and then back again. “It’s okay, let it cum” she said reassuringly.

By now my hips had begun to thrust in rhythm with her hand strokes, and I could feel the start of my orgasm building in the pit of my stomach.

SamarTeid
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamarTeid

I tried to hold back, I really did, but with tightening balls and clenched buttocks I could not control my urge any longer.

“Oh God, Jenny, I’m cumming, I’m cumming,” I cried, before emitting several loud grunts of pleasure.

Jenny was clearly shocked to see four hot, sticky spurts of semen fly from the tip of my cock and hit the wall behind the toilet, but even so she did not miss a stoke. She just kept sliding her hand back and forth until I exhaled and let my body relax. At this point, she bent down a little to look at my penis more closely, before squeezing the last drops of cum from the tip and watching it trickle down over her fingers.

“Now you can go, right?” Jenny said, flashing me a contented smile.

With that, she moved behind and wrapped her arms around me, so that she could hold my penis with both hands. She then nuzzled her face into my neck and looked down over my right shoulder, saying, “It looks really funny and cute, all limp like that.”

Soon I found myself releasing a stream of hot, steamy pee into the bowl, while Jenny directed it. And when I’d finished, she took a piece of tissue paper and delicately cleaned me up.

I really do not believe that Jenny had any sexual motive or interest that first time she brought me to orgasm; it was more that she just wanted to help me. She was so innocent in that respect. Perhaps it was that I was already having sexual thoughts about her before this that made me feel so uncomfortable.

We didn’t talk at all about what had happen between us for the rest of that day, but when I needed the loo on two more occasions, Jenny came with me without any hesitation, and ‘helped’. She just didn’t see anything wrong in it.

Tuesday, I thought, would be different, because my parents had left me in my pyjamas, so that I could pretty much manage by myself. What I hadn’t reckoned on was just how much of a turn on Jenny had become to me.

About an hour after I got up, Jenny came thundering down the stairs and threw herself on the sofa next to me. I could smell her fresh, just washed, perfumed body and sense her breathing, as she sat there next to me, watching the TV. Whether it was her smell, or her closeness, or just the look of her, I do not know, but whatever it was, it started to excite me. Looking at her sat there, my penis stiffened and popped out from the fly of my pyjama bottoms.

“Ha, it looks like a flagpole, stood up like that,” Jenny said, laughing. “Lift your bum up, so I can pull your bottoms down.”

Once again, my heart was racing at the thought of being wanked off by my beautiful, sweet, sixteen-year old sister, so I did as she asked. As I lifted up, she took hold of the waistband of my pyjamas and slipped them down to my ankles. This felt different to what had happened the day before, because this time Jenny’s motive was simply to give pleasure. Kneeling there before me, my penis in her soft, warm hand, she began to examine me in every detail. Then, grasping my sex-head and gently squeezing, she watched with obvious delight as my pre-cum oozed and ran down over her hand and my shaft. Following the crystal clear liquid down with a finger, she traced the course of a think, pulsating blue vain that led to my balls. By now, she was holding my penis up and back with her right hand, so she could see and caress my balls more easily.

“Your ball sack is all crinkly. It’s so cute,” she said in a dreamy, lost voice. I didn’t have words to answer, before she moved further down and let her lubricated finger glide across my anus. And as she did so my penis gave an involuntary twitch. “Hmmm, you like that, do you?”

With the pad of her slippery finger, she continued to massage my anus, as she began to shuffle her hand up and down around the shaft of my cock, and before too long we were both grinning in ecstasy at the sight of several globules of semen spinning through the air. Jenny even found it funny when some landed in her hair and on her face.

What is so difficult for me to explain properly, is the sheer delight Jenny took in pleasing me like this. Years later she told me that she’d been shocked and fascinated by the sight of my erect penis, as she’d never seen one before, other than in pictures. It’s also clear that she enjoyed the control she could exert over my body.

Nothing much changed over the next few days. Jenny continued to relieve me with her hand whenever our parents were at work, and I continued to have massive orgasms. What she wouldn’t do, however, is discuss what was happening. Each time I tried to broach the subject she would walk away or cut the conversation off. Things began to change on the Saturday night, when Jenny crept into my bedroom after everyone was in bed.

“Oh, you poor thing,” she said. “You must have had a raging hard-on all day and I’ve not been able to help you.” Of course, Jenny was right, with our parents in the house, there had been no chance for relief.

I flicked on the table lamp so I could take in her beauty, as she stood there before me dressed in a medium length, pink, cotton T-shirt, that just covered her thighs. I wondered at what she might do, but before long I knew. She whipped back my duvet and yanked down my pyjama bottoms, so that I was once again exposed to her in my full glory, and then, for a while, she just sat on the bed next to me, holding my erect penis in her left hand, not moving it.

“I’ve got a problem and I don’t know what to do,” Jenny said, with a timid look about her. “When I masturbate I get really wet, but I can’t reach an orgasm, and it’s so frustrating. I only get close when I’m thinking about playing with your cock.”

“I’d help you if my...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Charley
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments