Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Yorkshire Incest Chapter Four

"Rosie gets her first group session"

16
6 Comments 6
7.8k Views 7.8k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Rosie and George had dressed after their fuck and suck session and were sitting together on the sofa watching television when they heard the front door open.

“I’m home, and I've got a surprise,” Mary called out as she walked up the hall.

Rosie's mouth dropped open as her aunt came into the room. She was followed by a smiling man. If her Uncle George hadn't been sitting next to her, she would have sworn it was him.

“I don't suppose you remember your Uncle Harry do you?” Mary said, smiling at Rosie’s amazing look.

Something in her memory rang a faint bell as Rosie remembered her mother mentioning George had a twin, but she couldn't recall having ever met him.

“Hello Rosie, you won't remember me, you were but a baby last time I saw you. Look at you now, a young lady, and as pretty as a picture,” Harry said and bent to kiss his niece’s cheek.

Once again Rosie felt a sexual shudder pass through her. She was convinced her aunt would only have brought him home to make two cocks available for the night's sex romp.

“Rosie dear, why don't you go and have a nice long hot soak, and leave these old boys to have a natter. I will go and run it for you,” Mary said and headed for the bathroom.

As Rosie stood in her bedroom and stripped off her clothes, she wondered what she was in for. She had enjoyed both her aunt and uncle and felt that by the look of him her uncle Harry was going to be good fun as well. Before heading for the bathroom, she stood and looked in the full-length wardrobe mirror.

She allowed her hands to fondle her pert breasts and felt her nipples harden. “This is going to be so much fun,” she murmured as she stroked her blond downy fur that covered her teenage cunt, “so much fun.”

When she went into the bathroom her aunt was checking the temperature of the water. “In you get my sweetheart, and let your old aunt scrub your back.”

“And the front as well please,” Rosie giggled, as she sank into the warm soapy suds.

Mary felt her own sexual lust grow as she ran her soapy hands over the naked teenage back, and then round to cup the small breasts.

“Auntie, have you and Uncle Harry ever fucked?” Rosie asked as her aunt's soapy hands roamed over her body.

“Yes, sweetheart, many, many times. Sometimes just us and sometimes with your Uncle George joining in. Do you think you would like that? I mean the four of us.”

“God, yes, I love the thought of two cocks and watching you being fucked as well, auntie. Can we do it tonight?”

“That's why I brought him home with me Rosie, so you can enjoy all of us,” Mary said as she slid a soapy finger into her niece's tight young cunt.

Rosie stretched back in the warm water and gave herself up to the older woman's skilled fingers. Mary knew, as a teenager, her niece had a fast recovery time, so was not afraid to work her to a climax there and then.

“Cum my little slut, cum on aunties fingers, you have a night of cock, tongue, and cunt to look forward to. Now let your juice flow little one,” Mary said as her fingers speeded into a blur.

“Oh fuck, I'm coming, fucking, cumming, yes auntie now!” Rosie screamed as her orgasm crashed through her.

As the teenager convulsions died away Mary slid her juice soaked fingers from the pulsating sex slit and lifting them to her mouth sucked them clean.

“Now my angel, you soak a while, then go and lay on my big bed, we will be along soon.

Rosie soaked for another fifteen minutes, dried herself, and padded to her aunt and uncle's bed. After all her exertions of the day, she soon drifted off to sleep.

“She's ready,” Mary whispered to the two men as the three of them tiptoed into the bedroom where Rosie lay naked in the centre of the large bed.

“Fuck, she is beautiful,” Harry whispered, as he started to remove his clothes.

George and Mary followed suit, and the three naked adults stood around the bed. The two men gently stroking their hard cocks, while Mary rubbed her clit.

Rosie opened her eyes to see the three masturbating older relatives standing looking at her. Her eyes roamed first over the two brothers, so alike, their build, and more importantly their hard cocks, almost identical. Her mind was already wondering what it would be like to have both in her at the same time. She had finger fucked her arsehole and her aunt had violated it with her tongue. But two throbbing, spunking cocks, that would be a feeling beyond her understanding.

“Eat my cunt auntie, tongue my arsehole, get me ready for those cocks,” Rosie purred and spread her legs wide in an invite for her aunt to lick her pink, teenage cunt.

“Go on love, work the little slut up. Get her ready for cock,” George encouraged his wife as she climbed onto the bed and knelt between the young open legs. “You eat her out, we will service your cunt from behind.”

sadrabigass
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sadrabigass

“And the slut's mouth,” Harry added and climbed onto the bed near Rosie's head and offered his cock to her open mouth.

Mary moved closer between her nieces spread legs and touched her tongue against the small nub of her clit. As she began to work on the teenager, she felt the familiar feel of her husband cock pressing into her hairy cunt.

Rosie felt her body tremble as her aunt’s experienced tongue roamed over her clit and down to her cunt. Looking up, she saw her uncle Harry's large plum shaped cock head glistening with drops of precum oozing from the piss hole.

“Suck it, little slut. Suck and lick, but don't make me cum. My cock is bound for your cunt when it’s wet enough,” Harry growled and pushed his cock into her mouth and down her throat.

Mary found she was getting close to cumming as her husband pounded her wet, hairy cunt. She knew from the way Rosie was bucking and moaning she was close as well. She replaced her tongue with two fingers and slid her tongue down to the little-puckered arsehole and pushed it in as far as she could.

This was too much for the young girl and a huge orgasm tore through her body. The cunt juice she poured out, coupled with George's cock in her cunt pushed Mary over the top into her own climax.

As the two women climaxed both men pulled back before they shot their loads. They had other plans for the destination of their spunk.

Harry lay back on the bed facing up. His hard cock erect. “On you get Rosie, love, sink down on your old uncle's cock and fuck me slowly.”

Only too happy to let Harry’s cock slide up her, a giggling Rosie impaled herself on the throbbing shaft, as she hurled herself on top of him.

“Take her arse, lover,” Mary said to her husband who was standing by the bed stroking his cock. “But first, let's use a bit of this.” She said, picking up a tube of anal jelly and smearing it over his seven inch fuck stick.

“And her arsehole, grease it up for me, want it in deep,” George said to Mary.

Mary smiled, greased up two fingers and wormed them up Rosie's tight teenage arsehole. “Feel that, my angel, get ready for your uncle's slippery cock in there.”

Rosie gasped as her aunt's finger probed and twisted in her arsehole, and Harry's cock fucked her young cunt. She heard Harry groan as Mary's fingers stroked his cock through the thin membrane between cunt and arsehole.

“Let me up there, let me sink my cock up that arsehole. I need to spunk up it!” George moved closer and Mary knew it was time to withdraw and watch her husband fuck the young girl lying on Harry's pounding cock. “Hold still, Harry. Stop fucking and pull her arse cheeks apart, let me see the target.”

As the second cock slid into her body Rosie gave a gasp of pleasure. One cock had felt as though she was filled, now it was indescribable and almost made her cum on the spot.

“Gently boys, fuck her slowly. You know how much I like both those fuck rods in my holes. Give her the same pleasure you give me,” Mary said as she watched the three fucking bodies and rubbed her clit.

Harry felt Rosie's clit grinding against his belly and Georges cock rubbing against his as they fucked the two teenage holes.

“Come on boys, spunk up her! Fill the slut's holes for me to eat out.” Mary's fingers were a blur on her clit as she urged the two grunting men to shoot their loads. “And you, my angel, let yourself go. Pull their spunk from those cocks, empty their balls.”

Both men came off almost at the same time. The feel of hot spunk pouring into her body pushed Rosie over the edge of her own orgasm and Mary thrilled at the sight of the three fornicators exploding in ecstasy together.

As the two spent men rolled away from the gasping girl, Mary ordered her onto all fours and knelt behind her. Harry and George stood either side and watched as Mary looked at the spunk-dripping holes.

“Go on girl, lick her out, suck our spunk up,” George said to his wife as she leant forward and ran her tongue from clit to arsehole and back.

The feeling of her holes dripping and her aunt's probing tongue was enough for another for Rosie to have another climax and add her own juices to the mixture.

Their passions spent, the four fuck-loving family members sat back and looked at each other. Mary was the first to speak. “My little Rosie is a woman, a woman like me, a lover of sex.”

Rosie kissed the three older relatives and padded to her own room, climbed into her bed and snuggled down.

“Three weeks, three weeks of fun and fucking... I will be coming back next year,” she purred to herself and drifted off to sleep.

Published 
Written by malc72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments