Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Yorkshire Incest Chapter Two

"Rosie's holiday continues..."

25
9 Comments 9
9.4k Views 9.4k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Mary stood up and taking Rosie by the hand said. “Come with me sweetheart, we have a new world to explore.” With that, she led her niece to the bedroom she shared with her husband and stood by the edge of the large double bed.

“Time for this to go,” she said and slipped out of her housecoat. Then reaching out to lift Rosie’s nightie off over her head. “Now two women as nature intended. No need to be shy, we both know what we want, and now is our time.”

Rosie offered no resistance as the older woman directed her to lay on her back in the centre of the bed. “Just relax sweetheart and let auntie take you to a new world.”

Rosie was fascinated to watch her aunt move to the bottom of the bed and stand there looking at the naked teenager laying before her. Like her sister, Rosie’s mother, she had large breasts, a belly that was starting to show the girth of middle age. And her pubes were almost black and thickly covered her cunt. A cunt Rosie knew she would soon get to know intimately.

Mary studied the young body lying before her. The small tits, nipples already hard in anticipation. The flat belly with its cute belly button. The raised pubic mound, the soft, almost invisible down that covered it. The puffy, pink, cunt lips just waiting for her attention.

“Just close your eyes, my angel, and let auntie give you more pleasure than you have ever known,” Mary whispered.

Rosie lay back and closed her eyes as told and waited, she knew her aunt was intent on making her cum, she was hoping she was right and it would be the best in her young life, and the next three weeks would see her move into full womanhood.

Mary took hold of Rosie’s feet and gently squeezed them. She then moved her legs apart, smiling as the fresh young cunt came into full view. Slowly she slid her hands up and down the smooth slim legs. First as high as the knees, then halfway up Rosie's thighs. Then inch by inch stroked closer to the soft teenage sex slit and its hidden pleasure button.

For Rosie, laying there, eyes closed. The anticipation of the first touch to her sex was increasing by the second. An audible gasp escaped her lips when her aunt's skilled fingers came within an inch of her cunt lips.

Mary knew exactly what she was doing, and how to build the sexual tension. Many times she had been the subject of what she was now doing to her niece.

When her fingers were almost touching the pink lips she moved her position to lay between the outstretched legs, her face inches from the, now glistening, moist centre of her attention.

Rosie kept her eyes closed, but felt her aunt change position. The tension she felt was almost unbearable, part of her wanted to scream for a release. But another part wanted to prolong the sexual longing. A bittersweet moment she would remember and learn to treasure.

Mary knew exactly how to use her fingers and tongue to give the most pleasure to another female. Using both hands, she gently parted the young cunt lips to expose the little boatman between the pink folds.

Rosie's whole body jerked as if an electric shock had passed through it as her aunt's tongue touched the tip of her clit. She lay, eyes closed and allowed the waves of pleasure to flow through her. The feeling was nothing like she had experienced in the past, this was ten times better.

As the young girl shook and twisted under her slippery tongue Mary pushed first one, then two fingers into her wet cunt and rhythmically finger fucked her niece.

“Oh God, auntie, make me cum, that is so good!” Rosie gasped as her first climax started to build.

Mary was relentless in the seduction of the teenager and controlled the pace to perfection. She knew the telltale signs as Rosie pushed her hips forward and face fucked the older woman.

Mary felt the warm cunt juice flow from Rosie's cunt and drip from her china's she strove to swallow as much as she could. She had had many a woman cum on her face, but was amazed at the amount that poured from such a young cunt. She knew as Rosie grew to maturity she was going to be a squirter.

When her climax burst Rosie was taken to a level of sexual ecstasy beyond anything she had ever known.

As Rosie lay back slowly recovering from her orgasm Mary lifted her face from the dripping cunt and moving up over her niece's body knelt with her cunt above the teenager's face.

“Eat me out darling, make your old auntie cum in your lovely mouth,” Mary said and lowered herself down.

Rosie looked up at the moist, hairy cunt above her and reaches out with her tongue to repay the pleasure she had been given. She had sucked pussy before, but never one as hairy and mature as the one now above her.

The feel of the young hot tongue running between her cunt lips and over her clit was quickly bringing Mary closer to her own climax. One thing Mary had always enjoyed was to have her arsehole used. Not sure of Rosie's reaction she slid herself up so the teenager's tongue slid from her cunt back to the little-puckered hole.

Feeling her aunt move above her head Rosie found her tongue was now touching the mature arsehole and had no hesitation in pushing it into the small warm, tight hole.

EveBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EveBrown

This final act of depravity was enough to trigger Mary's orgasm and her cunt released its juice on to Rosie's face and pour into her mouth.

“Oh my sweet baby, that was perfect, you have made your auntie cum. That was so good, and only a start,” Mary murmured as she slid from her niece's body and laid beside her.

The two lay side by side just gently touching and kissing each other for several minutes before Mary said. “Time for your next lesson in the art of total satisfaction, sweetheart. Kneel up on all fours and we will begin.”

Although Rosie had some sexual experience this position was new to her, and she was eager to experiment. “Like this, auntie?”

Mary looked at the petite kneeling figure, the small tits and soft round bum, the thin waist and smooth back. “God, George is going to love sliding up her,” she thought as she ran her hand up and down her niece’s spine. Then reaching under the pillow took out the vibrator she always kept there for her private moments.

“First a little of this I think,” Mary said and kneeling behind Rosie ran her tongue from her clit up over her cunt to her arsehole and back several times. She loved the way each touch of her tongue on each sensitive spot caused a shudder to pass through the young body.

Just the fact that she was under the control of her aunt was giving Rosie a thrill she had never experienced before, one of submission, and one she found she was enjoying.

Five minutes of clit, cunt, and arsehole licking was enough to make Rosie wet enough for Mary to start the vibrator fuck she had in mind. First, she slowly slid it in and out, an inch further each time with it turned off. She wanted each experience to last as long as possible.

“Oh, auntie, that feels so good, fuck me slowly,” Rosie groaned to herself as the fake cock slid in and out. Each stroke sending a quiver through her young body.

Mary knew what she liked done to her and moved to the next level of her seduction. Leaning forward, she pushed her tongue into the tight young arsehole and flicked on the vibrator.

Suddenly, Rosie’s world turned into an orgasmic heaven. The warm tongue in her rosebud and the vibrating cock pushed her into a huge climax.

Mary felt her tongue being gripped by her nieces contracting are muscles and young cunt juice running from the vibrated sex slit and over her hand. Determined to give Rosie the best climax of her life she pushed her tongue in deeper and moved the vibrator round in circles inside the twisting, gasping girl.

As the two women fell apart Rosie turned her head to look at her aunt. Mary's face was glistening with cunt juice and one of her hands was frantically rubbing her clit.

“No, you don't, auntie, no way are you going to get off with a simple clit rub. After the heaven you gave me, it's my turn to bring you off hard,” Rosie said as she picked up the warm, sticky vibrator. “Lay back, your turn to be my bitch, my fuck slut, my whore.”

The sound of her niece using language like that only increased Mary's lust and she willingly lay back, legs wide apart, and surrendered herself to the young sexual whirlwind that was lying beside her.

Rosie quickly moved to kneel between Mary’s spread legs and looked at the hairy cunt open before her, it had traces of moisture between the lips, she knew it would soon be pouring juice, and she wanted it on her hands and in her mouth.

Mary looked up at the small body above her, the pert tits with hard nipples, and the look of pure lust in her niece's face. “Please do me, anything you want, but please talk dirty to me. That makes me cum so hard, your uncle George always does that to me and it makes me cum so hard.”

Rosie knew she was going to feel her uncle’s cock in her cunt before the day was out. But now was the time to make the older woman cum hard, and if she wanted dirty words she would get them.

“Okay, you fucking slut, tell me about my uncle’s cock and what he does makes you cum. Does he fuck your arsehole? Does he ram that old wet bitch cunt of yours until you squirt? Tell me what he does as I dildo fuck your wet slit. Do the two of you fuck other young cunts, or suck young cock. Tell me you slut and I will make you cum so fucking hard.”

Rosie watched her aunt’s face as she pushed the vibrating cock in and out of her cunt. “Do you want to see your husband fuck my tight little cunt, slide up my arsehole. Do you want me to eat your cunt as he fucks me? Cum for me, auntie slut, cum for me now!”

This was too much for Mary and her orgasm ripped through her, cunt juice poured out over the vibrator thrusting hand. She reached down and frantically rubbed her own clit and screamed at her masturbator.

“Fuck yes, want to see him in your fuck holes, want to use you in every way we can, three weeks of cock and cunt, every day send you home a well fucked and sucked young slut.”

Rosie sat back and licked the cunt juice from the vibrator and her hand. “Loved that auntie, loved your juice, hope I can suck Uncle George of as well.”

“Oh, you will, my sweetheart, you will, tonight we are going to share him, give him a night to remember, that I promise you.”

Published 
Written by malc72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments