Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Yorkshire Incest

"Rosie's holiday turns out well"

30
12 Comments 12
15.6k Views 15.6k
2.2k words 2.2k words

“I know it’s not what you had in mind for the summer holiday, Rosie, but the company is giving me a chance of a lifetime to see the American arm of the business, and says Mum can come with me, it is just too good to pass up,” Paul Johnson said as he smiled at his sixteen-year-old daughter.

“Dad’s right, sweetheart, wish we could take you with us, but you don’t have a passport yet and there is no time to get you one,” Sandra Johnson patted her daughter’s hand.

Rosie could feel the tears welling up in her eyes, but also the idea of three weeks without her parents keeping an eye on her was starting to appeal to her.

“That’s all right, Mum. I will be fine here on my own.”

“Oh, sweetheart, you aren’t going to be on your own. No, we have arranged for you to go and stay with Uncle George and Aunt Mary while we are away,” Sandra said.

Rosie’s dream of partying and boys burst like a soap bubble. Three weeks in the wilds of Yorkshire in nineteen sixty was not her idea of fun. She remembered her mother’s sister’s house. Miles from anywhere, a black-and-white television in the small sitting room, and nobody her age to chill with. From memory, the closest café with a jukebox was three miles away.

“Mum, Dad, I will be fine here on my own, honestly.”

“No, Rosie, sorry, maybe when you are eighteen, but not yet. Mum and I will drive you up there next Saturday.” Rosie knew by the firm look on her father’s face argument would be fruitless.

*******

“So good to see you all again,” Mary greeted them at the door and hugged her sister. “Come in; George will be pleased for the company.

Rosie watched her aunt hugging her mother and thought how similar they were, Mary was older by a few years, maybe in her early fifties and with larger breasts, but facially the same.

“My, young Rosie, how you have grown, quite the young lady now.” Her Uncle George stood up as they entered the room and after kissing his sister-in-law on the cheek and shaking Paul’s hand came to stand in front of his niece. “Pretty as a picture; have you got a hug for your old uncle?" and took her in his arms.

Rosie had always liked her Uncle George, his strong Yorkshire accent and the smell of Old Spice which he habitually wore. She hadn’t seen him for two years, but he looked as trim as ever. Maybe a couple of years older than his wife. Rosie thought maybe it was her imagination, but the hug seemed to go on just a little longer than she would have expected, and his body seemed to press into her a little harder than necessary.

“Come with me, Rosie, let me show you your room. I’ve put a portable radio in there; I know you young people like your music,” her aunt said, and picking up Rosie’s case led the way up the stairs to the smaller of the two bedrooms. “There you are, dear, I will leave you to unpack while I catch up with your mum.”

Rosie looked out of the window at the rolling hills and thought to herself, “Fucking brilliant! Me and a thousand sheep, not a single boy’s cock in sight.” Rosie had been very careful to wait until after her sixteenth birthday before hunting down her first cock and had listened to her mother's dire warnings of unprotected sex. Fortunately, nature had intervened in the form of heavy period pains, and the family doctor had advised her to go on the Pill. After unpacking, Rosie went to make her way back downstairs. Passing her aunt’s bedroom, Rosie looked in and found herself wondering if she and her husband still fucked. She knew her parents did; many times she had rubbed herself as she heard them in their bedroom. Maybe, she thought, I can get some rubs here if they do.

The rest of the day passed with the adults chatting and reminiscing over past times. “Well, we better be going, long drive,” Paul said after a light tea. “Look after our girl, George.”

“Oh, you can be sure of that,” George answered and winked at Rosie in a way that, for some reason, sent a shiver through her.

“Bedtime, young lady, your uncle has to be at work early tomorrow and us old folk need our bed. I will pop in to say goodnight later. Only one bathroom, I am afraid. So you go and have your bath first, we will come up later,” Mary said as she cleared away the supper things.

Rosie lay back in the warm water and gently stroked herself between the legs. She was proud of the fine, soft down that was starting to cover her young pussy, so blond it was difficult to see and at first glance, anyone would think it was completely bald. Her hands went up to her young breasts which were nowhere the size of her mother's or her aunt's. But like two small oranges were taking shape, her nipples stood erect under her soapy fingers and she contemplated rubbing off right there and then. No, she thought, save it for bed; never know, there may be some action in the next room to listen to.

Finishing her bath, she padded to her room and pulled on a short, thin summer nightie. The evening was far too hot to get under the covers so she stretched out on top. She must have been more tired than she thought because sleep came almost at once. In the middle of a dream, she was vaguely aware of her aunt standing beside the bed looking at her.

“You asleep, my love?” Mary whispered, and receiving no answer assumed Rosie was. She stood looking down at the sleeping girl for a couple of minutes before going to the door and in a hushed voice called to her husband. “George, come and look at this sleeping beauty.”

Rosie slightly opened her eyes to see her uncle come into the room. He was dressed in a light robe and tiptoed to stand beside his wife.

“Look at those beautiful legs, George, make a change from my old ones, don’t they?” Mary whispered.

“Think she’s wearing panties?" George breathed the word quietly.

Queen_OfUrKink
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Queen_OfUrKink

Rosie squinted through her closed eyelids at her aunt and saw her smile.

“Let’s see, shall we?” she whispered and reached out to take hold of the hem of the short nightie.

The feeling of the thin material being lifted and knowing her naked cunt was in view sent a wave of excitement through Rosie’s young body. Maybe this holiday wasn’t going to be the total loss she had thought it would be.

“Oh God, look at that puffy cunt, wonder if a cock has ever been in there?” George whispered.

Mary lifted the nightie a little higher. "Don’t know, but I am sure you would like to get yours up it instead of my slack old thing. Never know, we have three weeks to work on her. But for now, get back to our bed and shag me silly.”

Rosie was slightly disappointed that neither of them had touched her by-now itching cunt. But she was also sure it was only a matter of time if she sent out the right signal

A few minutes later Rosie was rewarded by the sound of fucking coming through the wall between the two bedrooms. As she heard her aunt approach her climax Rosie rubbed her clit in time with her and both women orgasmed at the same time.

***

Rosie awoke to a bright sunny day and padded to the bathroom. She could see her aunt's bed was empty and neatly made. She smiled to herself as she imagined her uncle riding his wife and wondered if they realised she had been listening in the next room.

“Good morning, dear, did you sleep well?” Mary kissed her niece on the forehead as she came into the kitchen. “Now what can I get you for breakfast? Stay in your nightie if you like, your uncle has gone to work. As long as you are dressed when he comes home for tea, don't want to give the old boy a heart attack.”

Although it was said in a joking way, Rosie detected an underlying message. This was reinforced by her aunt squeezing her shoulder in an affectionate way as she placed a mug of tea beside her.

“Yes, it is a hot day, auntie, not in any great hurry to get clothes on,” Rosie said, deliberately leaning forward so Mary had a good view of her pert young breasts.

“You are so right, my dear; in fact, I am too hot in what I am wearing. Think I will slip into a thin housecoat. After all, we are both women, and I am not expecting any visitors,” Mary said and left the room.

Rosie smiled to herself, maybe this holiday will be fun after all. In her young mind, she had a plan forming to get both her aunt sucking her young cunt and her uncle's cock deep inside it. “Play the innocent, girl, let them think they are seducing you,” she thought to herself.

“There, that’s better,” her aunt said coming back into the kitchen in a knee-length, very thin housecoat. Rosie noticed that the buttons on the front were undone both at the top and the bottom, giving her a good view of her aunt’s legs and cleavage as she bustled around the room in the pretense of clearing up.

As Rosie munched on her toast again, she smiled to herself at the obvious way Mary was giving her glimpses of tit and nipple as she swung around. Then she ‘accidentally’ dropped a tea towel on the floor. “Oh, silly me,” Mary said in mock annoyance and, bending down to retrieve it, gave Rosie a perfect view of her cunt.

“I am so going to eat that soon,” Rosie thought as she studied the middle-aged, hairy cunt that was exposed to her sight. She found herself wondering how many cocks had made their way up it over the years, and how many female fingers had probed it. She was determined to find out as the three weeks passed.

Mary sat back down opposite Rosie, and taking her mug of coffee in both hands started to sip at it while studying the fresh teen face across the table and wondering how to make the next move. Fortunately for her, Rosie was way ahead of her in the plan she was hatching.

Mary watched as Rosie rubbed her left breast and feinted a look of pain on her face. “What's wrong, sweetheart?” she said

“Oh, nothing, maybe a midge bite or something, just a little itch. Not to worry, it will soon pass,” she said in an offhanded way and continued to rub it.

“Must be something. Let me take a look, can’t be too careful,” Mary said. “Come into the lounge, sit on the sofa and let your old aunt have a look for you.”

Rosie smiled to herself, “Like a lamb to the slaughter, auntie is being driven by her cunt, not her head.” Standing up, she did as she was told, went into the lounge and sat herself down at one end of the large sofa.

“Let’s take a look, then,” said Mary and, as if to make light of it, took Rosie’s nightie by the shoulders and pulled the top down revealing her teenage tits. “Oh my, sweetheart, but you are a going to have some super breasts in a few years.”

Rosie felt her small nipples harden at her aunt’s words, and could detect the lust in her voice. Mary reached out a hand, and with a trembling finger traced a small circle around the supposedly hurting nipple.

“Does that hurt?” she asked.

“No, auntie; in fact, it feels rather nice, sort of warm and tingly,” Rosie purred in what she hoped was an innocent little-girl voice.

A silent understanding had formed between the two females. Rosie closed her eyes and surrendered to the fondling hands of the older woman. Mary's hands fondled both the pert, firm tits. Then her tongue circled each nipple in turn, bringing gasps of pleasure from the teenager.

After ten minutes of fondling and sucking Mary sat back, took both Rosie's hands in hers and said, “You know I want to go further, and so will your uncle. If you are uncomfortable with that, I will stop now, and we will never mention it again.”

Rosie smiled, leant forward and opened her aunt's housecoat. Her small hands stroked the older woman's large breasts and rolled the hardening nipple between her thumb and forefinger.

“Does that answer your question, auntie?”

 

Published 
Written by malc72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments