Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

You call me Lavender

"Nothing is innocent in this story, but full of lust."

6
0 Comments 0
2.6k Views 2.6k
805 words 805 words

Everything about this story is fiction, so try to not get your panties in a bunch! ;)

 

 

I have always been the bad girl, the unruly child that got detention, the girl with no daddy and an absent mother. Maybe I should feel bad about it, be ashamed of my behaviour, but I don't. Instead I relish in it, I enjoy beeing the slutty girl that your middleaged husbands turns his head after on the street, the girl that mothers warn their kids about. I am free to do exactly what I want because noone exspects anything of me. It is a freedom few have, but we always recognise eachother, a certain look across a crowded bar, a crooked smile shared when others stare at us.

So if you shy away from things wild, taboo or just plain illegal, you should'nt read my story. But if you want to know how I became who I am, how it is to live in my world for a while.. Then by all means, read on, step inside!

It guess it started early, with my mom not giving a shit what I was up to, giving me the freedom to run wild at an early age. I never knew my dad, my mom having me when she was just 16 and my dad 16. I guess he was'nt ready for a child, I can't say I blame him. I went to my first pub when I was 16, wearing too much makeup an too little clothes, making the bouncer see past my age and more on my boobs. When I turned 18, I was an experienced maneater, partyanimal and user. Nothing heavy, just some marijuana now and then, some snorted Ritalin and vodkashots to make the party last longer, be more fun. To get me started. I had my hair to my waist, bleached an allmost white blonde, my skin covered in black and grey tattoos of trees, flowers and vines, all intertwined.

This perticular friday night, I had my hair braided in two braids, some skintight patent leather tights in black and a bandeau top, also black, leaving my flat stomach bare, letting my pierced bellybutton show, the jewlery sparkling.

I had snorted some crushed Ritalin some 20 minutes ago, combined with cheap vodka, and I was on my way to a good high, ready to get the party started. My sugarboy for the moment, a bouncer at a highscale club, had sneaked me in and the setting was sublime, leaving me soaring in my 10-inch heals.

Molly_Jons
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Molly_Jons

Leather coushes lines the walls, beautiful and rich people everywhere, most of them drunk on expensive spirits or high off cocaine or something else. I was in good company. If you want to party, and party hard, there is no place like LA.

The music vibrated through my bones, the lights making everything seem unreal as I made my way to the dancefloor. I was reaching that part of a good high where everything is electric, when your body is buzzing and the night feels like it's never going to end. The floor was alive with people dancing, turning, grinding and sweating and I glided right in to the middle of it. The heat hit me like a wall, the air full of perfume and lust. I raised my arms above my head, letting the music guide me, swaying and moving my body to the beat. With closed eyes I enjoyed for some time, it could have been hours or minutes, I could'nt tell. This was my heaven and safe place, the only time when I let everything really go and became calm to the core. The words from Lana Del Rays song You can be the boss slowly penetrated my thoughts, making a beautiful backdrop to my lack of thoughts. I wanted that, the kisses tasting of licqour, the danger and excitement of falling in love with a stranger, if only just for a night. I slowly opened my eyes, looking out over the crowd trying to find someone who could capture my interest.

That is when I first layed eyes on him. He sat in one of the alcoves at the back, with a drink in his hand and slowly letting his gaze sweep over the dancefloor. We lockes eyes and a smile slowly crooked the corner of his mouth. I could'nt help but smile myself. He was ruggedly handsome, maybe 10 or 15 years older than me, but still looking youtful with his head full of black hair, a lean figure dressed in black jeans and a simple black t-shirt. I made my way out of the crowd, walking slowly up to his table all the while holding his gaze. I felt heat starting to burn it's way through my body, making my nerves feel like they were on fire. Damn, this man was sexy!

 

Published 
Written by Atera
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors