Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Wife’s Black Stud

"My wife takes on an African teenager for a lover."

72
13 Comments 13
29.6k Views 29.6k
2.8k words 2.8k words

The baby will be black when it’s born – of that, I have no doubt. For the past year, Victor, our lodger, has been closer to my wife than I have. And when I say close, I mean really close. Mandy hasn’t let me anywhere near her since Victor moved into our spare room.

It seemed like a good idea at first. I was working long hours, and Mandy was home alone all day, five days a week. We have no children, so having a polite college student from Africa around the house to keep her company seemed just the ticket.

Most shocking for me was how fast events took their course. Less than a week after Victor moved in, I returned home early from work one day only to discover that Victor’s status in our home had been raised from lodger to lover. Like any man, I was initially horrified to catch my wife sucking off a seventeen-year-old black lad.

Mandy was wearing a sheer lace nightgown, down on her knees in the middle of our lounge, with Victor’s large black cock in her mouth. Though what shocked me most was how cool they were about it. There were no rueful apologies or crying or pleading for forgiveness. No remorse or frantic attempts to cover their nakedness. In fact, they never even acknowledged my presence until after Mandy had encouraged an enormous deposit of spunk from Victor’s young cock and swallowed it all with a gleeful look on her face.

Initially, I was furious, telling him in no uncertain terms to “fuck off out of my house!” But when Mandy stepped in and told me that Victor was going nowhere, I was backed into a corner. I gazed at her, dumbstruck and furious, and noticed she had her hands behind her back, cupping Victor’s large appendage and petting it lovingly as though it was something cute and precious, like a beloved family pet. I knew then it was time we had a serious talk to clarify the situation.

I wanted to speak with my wife alone, tell her how much she had hurt me. But that request was rejected. Since we were all in this together, Mandy insisted that we all talk together. As it turned out, I had very little say in the matter. Mandy and Victor had already decided what was going to happen before the conversation even got started: they were going to continue their illicit love affair whether I liked it or not. I could either leave or stay and accept the situation. I loved Mandy more than life itself, worshipped every inch of her, from her head to her toes – quite literally, sometimes – but this was something I would have to accept. I had no other choice.

Even though my wife is ten years my junior – thirty-five years old – she owns everything. From the house we live in to the car I drive, all bought and paid for by her affluent parents – so you can see my predicament. Without her, I would be broke and homeless. To lose her would literally be the end for me.

And so it was decided that I would move into the spare room, and Victor would move to the master bedroom, with my wife, in my bed.

It wasn’t so bad to begin with. Mandy and I agreed to keep up the pretence of a happily married couple for the benefit of our friends and neighbours. But it was during the night that things were really put into perspective. I would lie awake in my single bed, listening to the cries of passion and moans of delight coming from the room adjacent to mine. I would close my eyes and recall the image of Victor’s black cock. The large specimen that had been etched into my mind the day I caught my wife gobbling on it as though it was a prime piece of meat. He was a well-hung lad, and from the sounds of unadulterated lust emanating from Mandy, I also surmised that he knew how to use his weapon efficiently.

Sleep would evade me some nights until the early hours, my mind filling in the gaps, putting images to the sounds seeping through the walls. And then something peculiar happened. As I listened to the sounds of their carnal activities, the grunts and the groans, the shrieks and slaps, my cock began to swell.

As time went on, it happened more and more often, until it got to the stage where I could barely look at them without getting a raging hard-on. Mandy had been very reserved, if not frigid about sex during our eight-year marriage. But with Victor she seemed insatiable, like a bitch in heat, fucking him four or five times during the night. Many nights I jerked off to the sound of my wife’s infidelity, even waking up several times in the night to pleasure myself to the sounds of their lovemaking, savouring the noises. Hearing my timid wife being fucked senseless by young Victor was beginning to arouse me like nothing else before.

During the first few weeks of the affair, Victor and my wife had been fairly discreet with their lovemaking; the sex sessions had been mainly confined to the bedroom at night or times when I was out at work or down the pub. Though more and more often, I was returning home to find the downstairs empty and sounds of sexual gratification emanating from upstairs. I would often pass the master bedroom to get to my own room and find their door ajar. It was impossible to not steal a quick glance as I passed. But one day I stopped and lingered a little too long.

“Hey!” snapped Victor as I gazed in awe at my wife’s head bobbing back and forth on his large ebony rod. “What you looking at?”

“I-I-I’m sorry, Victor. I didn’t mean to…”

He looked angry, but then his demeanour suddenly changed. He smiled and said, “Why don’t you come in and get a better view. See your wife get a proper fucking. She may be your wife, but she’s my little slut. You get me?”

It pained me but I knew this was true. The one thing I found most difficult to accept was the way Victor had started treating her. It was as though she was nothing more than a piece of meat to him, a toy for his sole pleasure and entertainment, an object to be used at his whim and fancy. It was sex on demand, whenever and wherever he wanted it. My Mandy was a wonderful woman and I knew she deserved better.

Shaking my head, I walked away, declining what I assumed to be a sarcastic invitation just to demean me a little more. But as I walked back to my room, I heard Victor shout, “Where do you think you’re going? I told you to come in.”

The tone of his voice had changed, sounding stern and angry. It was more of a demand now than an invitation. I had an urge to comply. A part of me wanted to see them at it, wanted to experience their lust for each other, find out what he did to her to have this hold over her. How he touched her, fucked her, pleased her. I entered the master bedroom and closed the door behind me.

“Don’t stop now, bitch,” said Victor, with a mischievous grin. “You keep that mouth moving nice and slow until I tell you to stop.”

Having seen me enter the room, Mandy had stopped sucking his cock and raised her head. But Victor’s hands were entwined in her hair, pushing her head back down onto his large tool, choking her as he rammed it back into the warmth of her mouth. I winced at his choice of words and the debasing treatment of my innocent wife.

“Do you like me calling your wife bitch?” he asked me, smiling. “She is, you know. She’s a bitch, a tramp, a fucking dirty little slut! She loves my black cock, man. Just look at the way she takes it, right to the back of her throat. I bet she never sucked you like this before.”

The cold, hard truth could hardly be denied. Mandy had never sucked me the way she was sucking Victor – the enthusiasm, the fervour, the pleasure radiating from her was almost tangible. And there was no coercion; she was doing it willingly and loving every second of it. The way she was greedily gobbling away on his erect manhood. The way she was cupping and fondling his heavy black balls in her hand was something I had only ever seen in porn movies. The fact that this was my sweet, innocent – always frigid – loving and doting wife, defied all logic.

MilaRich
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilaRich

They were both completely naked and made no attempt to cover their modesty. I stood there watching, transfixed and dumbstruck. I had never seen a woman giving a blowjob this close up before. If I’m being completely honest, it was a wonderful sight. Mandy had formed a tight seal around the mushroom head of his overgrown rod, gliding her moist lips up and down the shaft with tentative strokes, taking in as much as she could with each forward thrust, gulping as the tip hit her throat.

“Let’s see how wet my bitch is,” he said, chiding me, before reaching down and running a finger over Mandy’s wet slit.

He held his glistering finger to my nose, inviting me to sniff the scent of my wife’s leaky vagina. I inhaled deeply; it smelled like heaven. The musky odour of my wife’s aroused and well-used cunt invaded my senses, making me feel heady with excitement.

“Savour that scent, man, cos that’s the closest you’re gonna get to your wife’s cunt tonight,” he laughed.

The smell had heightened my arousal. I gazed down at Mandy’s sex, awestruck, as though I was studying her private parts for the very first time. The swollen, puffy lips glistened and pouted with moisture as Victor reached back down and thrust three fingers into her body. I heard her shriek then moan, the noises muffled by the black tool filling her mouth. It excited me to see him using Mandy’s mouth as nothing more than a fuck-hole.

I watched in awe as Victor continued to frig my wife’s delicate vagina harder and faster with his long, black fingers. Her muffled cries were becoming louder, more pronounced, more urgent, as he brought her closer to climax. His thumb flicked her engorged clit and she shook violently. Her legs trembled and her toes curled, her juices dribbling down his fingers until she released his cock from between her lips and howled out an orgasm at the top of her voice.

Mandy’s orgasm abated and she lay spread-eagled on the bed breathing heavily. Victor took this opportunity to play with her body, mauling her tits with his hands, rubbing his cock over her body, smearing her soft skin with streaks of pre-cum.

Positioning himself between her legs, he gazed up at me, a mischievous glint in his eye, and rubbed his cock up and down her slit.

“Now the reason I invited you in tonight is because I want you to witness a momentous event – an event that will change our lives forever.” He reached for the bedside cabinet drawer and fished out a condom before dumping it in the bin. “I won’t be needing that tonight.”

My heart dropped to my stomach and I gasped when I realised what he meant. Even Mandy looked up, somewhat surprised, from her post-orgasmic state.

“Get on your knees, bitch, and get that arse in the air. I’m gonna fuck you like a dog. And today we’re gonna make a baby – a nice little black baby. If you refuse, I’ll walk away and you’ll never see me again. You get me?”

He needn’t have threatened to leave her. There was no way she was going to refuse him; all three of us knew that beforehand. Within seconds, she was in position, ready to be inseminated. Her face was buried in the bed sheets, with her butt perched high in the air, ready and willing to receive. Victor nestled up behind her, his throbbing black tool in hand. He rained down two hard smacks to her pale butt, making her squeal with shock. Her flesh rippled with the aftershock and she moaned, her skin blushing bright red from the impact.

Slowly and tentatively, Victor grazed the fat head of his unprotected cock over my wife’s hot slit. Her labia flared like a flower in bloom as Victor inserted his black tool into her moist depths. She moaned loudly as he sank a little deeper.

“Oh, yeah!” Victor exclaimed. “Your wife’s pussy is so soft and warm, man. That’s a real hot little cunny.”

I would have agreed with him, but it had been so long since I had experienced my wife’s fuck-hole that I had forgotten what it felt like.

To begin with, Victor fucked her slowly and affectionately, gliding his giant appendage gently in and out of Mandy’s sloppy vagina, making squelching and slurping sounds. Every forward thrust sent him deeper until he was buried to the hilt, and his heavy black balls, swinging monotonously, slapped against her tummy. Then, very slowly, he withdrew his length, further and further until just the head remained inside her body.

I gazed down at the long, chunky shaft as the skin glistened with my wife’s juices. Then, with an almighty thrust, he was buried to the hilt again. Mandy cried out as the brutal penetration rocked her body. But this did not deter him, only spurred him on.

Victor fucked her like a jackhammer for almost an hour before squirting his fluid deep into her well-used body. All the while, Mandy was grunting and groaning, squealing like a stuck pig, first begging him to slow his thrusts, then pleading with him to fuck faster.

When he finally came, it was like a bomb had detonated. They screamed out in unison, so loud my eardrums hurt. His cock was crammed so deep in her pussy he must have been touching her womb. They thrashed and shook and spasmed as they climaxed simultaneously, in perfect synchronicity. I was transfixed, imaging the torrent of baby-making juice that was flooding my wife’s womb.

“And now time for your job,” he said to me as he lay back on the bed with his hands behind his head. “Time to get between your wife’s legs and clean her up.”

At first, I was uncertain as to what he meant. But as Mandy rolled over, spread her legs and used her fingers to open her labia, I knew what was expected of me.

The hard-on that I had was suddenly replaced by a throbbing erection that ached painfully in my underpants. I lowered my head between my wife’s spread legs and studied the well-used hole that held Victor’s precious seed. My tongue extended as if it had a mind all of its own and began its task. At first, I could taste only the once familiar flavour of my wife’s juices as I licked and sucked her pussy. Then, as I continued and sank my tongue deeper, Victor’s essence hit me – a musky, deep, salty infusion, heady with male masculinity. I sucked, lapped, swallowed, tasted, enjoyed, and, at the end, emerged triumphantly, my face smeared with thick moisture, coated with a layer of their combined juices.

And now, on this day, there is only a month to go. Mandy’s tummy is stretched and swollen as she enters her final month of childbearing. Victor still fucks her on a daily basis, but they have come to the conclusion that anal sex is more comfortable for her in her current state, and Victor certainly enjoys stretching her tight sphincter with his overgrown manhood. He insists they fuck this way during her pregnancy, claiming this is the safest way to fuck without hurting the baby.

We’ve spoken, and Mandy is convinced that she conceived on that fateful day that Victor invited me to watch, and then “clean up” after them. I can’t be sure, but perhaps I should have done a better job of cleaning up. Oh well. I’ll certainly do a better job next time.

Published 
Written by granite
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments