Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Academic Specializations

6
1 Comment 1
3.7k Views 3.7k
6.7k words 6.7k words

“I tell ya, if we play our cards right, we can nail’em.”

Rob shook his head, “Japanese women are very traditional. And there’s a real prejudice against it. With us. Black guys.”

Cal snorted, “Bullshit. I’ve seen what they do.”

“You watch too much porn. Porn is its own world. Doesn’t tell you anything.”

“Well, if you don’t wanna, if you’re too fucking chicken, tell ya what, I’ll do’em both and send ya a postcard.”

“Ain’t chicken, just realistic. Test the water, play it by ear, see how far I get.”

“Okay, that’s what I’m talkin’ about. Some sweet loving would be damn good right about now.”

Rob whispered, “Shh, here they come.”

Their faculty guides during orientation week, Fumiko and Naomi, smiled as they sat down with their breakfast plates, and they greeted each other in Japanese, the women switching to a less formal level of speech now that their jobs as hostesses had relaxed into being colleagues.

Rob glanced repeatedly at Naomi when she looked toward Fumiko as Cal flirted with her, a slight smile on her high-boned face and an unreadable expression in her eyes, and he noted with approval that she had lost the forbidding business suit that completely covered high, firm breasts that he now saw were perhaps larger than a handful each and untethered by any bra.

Finally, she turned her attention completely to Rob. “It’s always a pleasure to be able to speak to an intelligent foreign man in my own language,” she smiled.

“You do a superb job in my language as well. It’s only fair.”

She shrugged. “Everyone in academia has to learn your language. It’s much rarer the other way round,” she said, the first sentence in Japanese, the second in English. “And how did you become interested in Japanese history?”

He told her briefly and asked back, “How did you become interested in environmental history?”

“I used to love hiking when I was a girl. All through the forests. Plants always interested me, and then I studied about plants in school, and fungi were [switching from Japanese to English] so damn cool.”

They laughed and he asked, “Are there any forests around here?”

“Not right around here, no, but about an hour north of here, yes.”

Fumiko smiled, “Which brings us…” She and Naomi laughed, and she continued, “We do hope you’re not planning on just going off and getting drunk like all our other new visiting scholars?”

Cal grinned, “Depends who we’d be drinking with.”

Naomi said, “We thought you might like a personalized tour of some of our more unspoiled nature.”

“When?”

Funiko looked at her watch dramatically and said, “Seventeen minutes from now.”

“Oh, hell yeah.”

They all laughed and Naomi said, “We’ll all pile into Fumi’s car and go see the forest. Get back when we get back.”

Fumiko added, “So eat up. I’m starving and I get really cranky if I have to drive on an empty stomach.”

As they ate quickly, Rob glanced at Fumiko’s plump body, pleasingly round and comfortable, and smiled at the thought that if his tastes ran rounder he’d be fighting Cal for her favors. As it was, the slim elegance of Naomi yet again set him pondering how to make a move that wouldn’t shock her; while he had learned much about Japan, the subtle cues of women’s interest and the steps they preferred a man to take around them were a mystery he knew he’d have to solve by himself soon and on the fly.

Cal, of course, seemed to have no such problem. It was clear within their first hour at the greeting ceremony after meeting their faculty guides for the week that he fully intended to use Fumiko in every way she’d allow him, and it was clear after the second day that she was not offended by his attentions; but whether she was actually amenable to anything in Cal’s clever repartee was another matter Cal constantly asked him before they went their separate ways to their lonely, lonely beds. Naomi was a different matter, cool and distant, friendly and fascinating, a charming colleague with an ironic sense of humor and a manner that kept you at exactly the distance she chose. Rob couldn’t imagine even a flicker of sexual interest crossing her face, but suspected that a man who evoked it would have to be hardy indeed to weather her passion.

Fumiko finished quickly and went to the door to the kitchen, returning with four boxes. “You two get a box lunch! Yay!” They laughed and Rob wondered if she intended the sexual connotations; she was an expert in the history of English, so the answer could go either way. As they washed up in the bathroom before leaving, Cal grinned and whispered, “In like Flynn.”

“Don’t count your chick before you’re in her snatch.”

Cal laughed happily, “Now that’s my man. Let’s go do this.”

They filed out to Fumiko’s car, chatting happily as Cal carried the lunches and walked too close to Fumiko, who seemed not to mind in the least. Naomi also seemed to have thawed a little without her business suit, her light green short sleeves delicious in the sun against the almost Caucasian white of her arms, or so Rob put it to himself, her white skirt fitting loosely around a taut, small ass whose form held no interest for Cal but set Rob afire. She still had her hair up in a shapely bundle of curls, tendrils framing her cheeks and slender neck, and looked up at him with an open smile as they walked.

“It’s not our best forest, but Hokkaido is really far,” she grinned.

“You’ve hiked there?”

“And worked there.”

“Did you hang out in the hot springs with the snow monkeys?”

She laughed, “We waited until they left.”

“Meet many Ainu?”

She smiled more widely, “Yes, actually. A couple of my colleagues. They didn’t speak the language though.” After a brief sad look, she smiled, “But they knew the plants like they were born there.”

Rob laughed, “Which they were.”

They reached the car and Fumiko opened her door and got behind the wheel. She pointed for Cal to sit on her left and Rob behind her; Naomi sat happily on the left. Fumiko said in English, “Buckle up. Ignition in ten… nine…” They laughed.

Rob enjoyed the thought that he had a full view of a beautiful woman and was close to another and could concentrate on them without having to listen to Cal’s running commentary in undertone. He asked, “Fumiko, why did you go into…”

“History of English? Because I’m a fucking goddess, that’s why.”

They laughed at her sudden change of character and chatted happily for twenty minutes about their lives as grad students. Suddenly, Naomi challenged him on an interpretation he offered of an event during the Muromachi Shogunate, and their argument was off and running.

After fifteen minutes, Rob and Naomi suddenly stopped as they heard Fumiko and Cal chuckling; Cal said, “I think we should change the topic for a while.”

Rob and Naomi both looked as if they were about to protest, but Fumiko said, “Quite. So, Rob, tell me about your girlfriend.”

“I don’t have one.”

“A handsome man like you, no female companionship?”

“Well, no girlfriend in particular. All women like me.”

“I’m sure,” Fumiko smiled.

“And you?”

“Oh, I have no girlfriend either.”

Everybody laughed, and Fumiko said, “We’re getting close. Here, let me show you something.” She turned right onto a small road that wandered through a small wooded area up and down low hills, until after ten minutes she pulled down a side road that ran parallel behind some trees and came to a stop in a hollow.

“I love this place.”

“Me too,” said Naomi. “It’s gorgeous up on the hill, though.”

In the silence and the heat of the sun, conversation died for a second as Cal watched Fumiko as she watched him, and Rob and Naomi stared at each other in an odd apprehension.

Cal broke the silence, “I dunno, I think it’s pretty damn gorgeous right here.”

Fumiko looked long and deeply into Cal’s eyes and finally said, “It is.” She suddenly reached down, lifted her blouse, and let Rob and Naomi see her swollen breasts for the split second it took for Cal to grasp them. As he hefted them, she reached down to his pants and expertly and swiftly unbuckled and unzipped him, and as all three stared in surprise, she immediately extracted his throbbing cock, eight inches of pulsing brown velvet, and stroked him for a minute as she examined it clinically. She finally smiled, “Perfect,” and lowered her head and licked all around the head as Cal moaned.

After several licks, she looked up at him and said, “Let’s not disappoint our audience,” and rolled her hips so that she faced the back seat. She lifted her skirt to her waist, no panties in sight, and spread her thighs so that Rob could see her lips nestled within their frame of sodden hairs, a thick bush above her thighs and a glistening of juices as she let her hips circle beguilingly.

As the circling of her hips worked her glistening lips, she returned to the cock straining upwards for her touch, and, over the next four minutes, worked half of his length into her mouth. She let him thrust lightly up into her as she stroked his shaft vigorously, posed so that Naomi could see every detail of her sucking and Rob could see every stage of her arousal.

It was hard for Rob to remember he was seated next to an even more alluring woman until she said, “Fumi really is talented, isn’t she?”

“Impressive.”

Naomi smiled, “Cal is quite taken with his new friend.”

“I’d say the feeling is mutual.”

Naomi glanced down at Fumiko’s splayed-open cunt, now reacting vigorously to Cal’s searching fingers, the squishing of her juices around them as she fucked hard against their pressure filling the car with her sound and scent, and said, “I never knew she was so passionate! So lustful she is.”

Finally, Rob tore his eyes away from the sight in front of him to look up and see Fumiko staring raggedly at the two of them watching her as she worked Cal in her hand and mouth. Her right hand snaked up to Cal’s neck and suddenly pulled fast and hard. Cal took the message and leaned down to start sucking at her with gusto, and they posed so that Rob and Naomi could look left and see the shaft of Cal’s cock nestled between her upper lips, then look right and see his lips playing with her lower lips as if tantalizing an oyster as he sought its pearl.

Naomi said, “Cal is quite talented as well. See how he licks into her tunnel, then sucks on her lips?”

Rob stared from one visual delight to the other, most of his blood having rushed to his other head, and looked over to see Naomi’s eyes bright as they devoured the scene spread out before them. Realizing he was being tested, he answered, “I’m glad he knows what he’s doing. A woman needs to be treated with skill.”

Naomi smiled and said, “Especially when she does such a good job with a mast like that. Most women would be a bit afraid of something so large.”

At that moment, Fumiko shifted into overdrive, her regular circlings of the hips replaced by a ragged random thrusting as she sought release in the talented mouth sucking her lips as two fingers speared her cunt. Cal’s cock throbbed on the edge of release in the air two inches above Fumiko’s face as it twisted into a grimacing mask. She screamed as wave after wave washed over her, squeezing Cal’s head tight between her plump thighs as his fingers fucked her mercilessly as he reached around her left leg.

After a minute, she released his head and pulled his cock to her mouth, rolling back over so Rob and Naomi could watch in awe as she effortlessly rode out Cal’s loss of control. Rob could see her cheeks bulging as her tongue circled Cal’s thick head as it advanced and retreated, and after twenty seconds, she winked at them as Cal screamed and thrust hard up toward her, the pulses as his seed launched up his cock indicating that his pleasure had finally come. Fumiko’s eyes widened as a thin ring of white showed at the join of her lips and his shaft, and with each pulse, the sound of her swallow filled their ears in the same way Cal’s seed filled her mouth.

Suddenly, he realized Naomi was counting under her breath. He glanced at her as she rested her head on her hands on the back of the car seat as she watched them like a lover of drama seeing Shakespeare, and she glanced quickly back at him before returning her attention to the stage, and she said aloud for all to hear, “Eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve.”

As if with regret Fumiko finally released Cal’s softening cock and sat up proudly as Cal leaned against her in exhaustion. Naomi asked, “Tasty?”

“Delicious. Maybe a little stale. I think he saved up for me the last few days.”

“How is your clam?”

“She’s never had it so good, even from my own fingers.”

Naomi looked over at Rob and said, “And did you enjoy the show?”

“It was incredible.”

Naomi reached to her waist and as she pulled her shirt over her head to expose her braless chest, nipples erect and breasts firm and beautiful, she said, “I think we can do better.”

Rob caressed her breasts and squeezed her nipples as she undid his belt and pants, and as he pulled them off with one hand, she caressed his cock lightly with one hand as the other cupped his balls. He looked up to see Fumiko and Cal staring at them, and then looked down as Naomi smiled up at him before lowering her head. At the same time, she rolled to lean back against the back of the seat and raised her left thigh as her right thigh lay along the seat, exposing herself to Cal’s greedy eyes.

Rob looked down to see that she too had long since ditched any panties, her trimmed thick bush angled toward him as she rolled her hips so that her vulva was fully exposed to her audience. To his surprise and hot pride, she announced, “Beautiful! Better than any of my dildos.” Rob’s eyes then closed as she took him deep within her mouth, his head penetrating into the back of her throat after a dozen bobs of her head, and he heard Fumiko say, “I didn’t know she was such an expert! Look at her!”

Cal groaned and Fumiko said, “Ooh, good, I was afraid I sucked all your cum out!” As Rob’s fingers reached down to lightly caress Naomi’s eager lips, he heard movements in the front seat and looked up to see Fumiko leaning over the back of the seat, her large breasts swaying above them, as Cal took up position behind her. She giggled as he moved her around, and then gasped as he pushed home. From the first stroke, the car made slight grunting sounds as Cal thrust hard into Fumiko, staring over her shoulder as they continued watching.

Naomi continued pleasuring him, her head posed so that Fumiko and Cal could watch her in profile, and Fumiko said, “Look! Her throat is bulging!” Other than those words, Rob could sense nothing but the entirety of his cock inside Naomi’s greedy mouth and throat as she worked him into paradise. He held his fingers rigid as she fucked up and around them, following a solid controlled rhythm as she focused on his pleasure.

He lasted about three minutes; her skill and his week-long drought left him with little endurance however hard he tried not to erupt just yet, and looked down into Naomi’s eyes as the first spurt shot up and out into her throat. The swallowing of her throat around the head of his cock was beyond any experience he had had, and her eyes only trembled slightly as she took each pulse with alacrity; he heard Fumiko screaming as an orgasm swept over her, the car rocking hard as Cal fucked her mercilessly. He realized toward the end that Naomi tapped his side with each pulse, and after she swallowed for the last time and slowly suckled the last drops out of him, she pulled back and said quietly, “Fifteen.”

He looked happily at Naomi, amazed at the change she had undergone, or rather the side she finally revealed, and as he pushed her thighs apart and crouched over her, he heard Fumiko say as she built to another climax, “Show us good.” He winked at her and lowered his head, keeping Naomi’s hips angled so that Cal and Fumiko could watch, and licked deep into Naomi’s folds. They were hot and slick and velvety, and as she thrust up hard against his face he kept his hands on her knees to expose her innermost secrets to the three of them.

He had her right leg back toward her chest and the left he pushed against the back of the seat; her hips were tilted so that her lips were almost horizontal. He heard Fumiko say, “He does know his business!” as Cal sped up and started groaning. As he settled into a fast rhythm of his tongue on her lips and down to her clit, Naomi circled fast and hard for him. For a week, he had dreamed of seducing her and had fantasized every square inch of her body, yet his imaginings had fallen short.

Suddenly, Naomi’s legs broke free of his hands and she crushed his head between them, holding his face in place so that he sucked deeply on her cunt. He heard her moans rising to a crescendo as Fumiko and Cal both screamed in a draining pleasure, and he worked two fingers into her to help her along. In less than a minute, she pounded hard against his face as she screamed, and he tapped a finger with each pulse he felt deep inside her as he kept sucking and rubbing.

After most of a minute, she pushed his face away and said, “Hurts.”

He said back, “Fifty-seven.”

She giggled, “Mine was four times better than yours.”

“It was incredible.”

“So was yours.”

“So were you.”

She curled up in his arms as he resettled himself beside her, and they looked up at Fumiko resting her head on her arms watching them as Cal sucked on her neck. Fumiko asked, “Is she your first Japanese girl?”

“Yes.”

“You two are our first black men. Even better than our movies.”

“Movies?”

“You watch lots of Japanese porn, I’ll bet.”

Cal nodded, “Lots, but none as good as you,” and Rob said, “Some.”

Bunnyblondy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Bunnyblondy

“But you have a thing for us, right?”

“I wouldn’t say a thing. A weakness, maybe.”

Fumiko smiled and nodded. “We have our movies too. And our weaknesses. You loved watching us, right?”

“God, yes.”

She smiled. “I loved watching both of you too. It was better than any movie. It was so real, both hot and sweet.”

Naomi added, “I mean, I really like you, but it was such a wet dream for both of us seeing two big black cocks pummeling two sweet Japanese pussies. It was… it should have been filmed.”

They all laughed and Fumiko said, “But don’t think we’re easy or that you can just toss us aside. We’re not actresses. You can’t just shut off the computer and go away.”

Naomi added, “On the other hand, you can always watch.” She stroked Rob’s resurgent cock and said, “Showtime for our friends.” She pushed Rob back against the car door and straddled him in reverse, eager for Cal and Fumiko to see her. She lowered herself slowly until he was at her lips, and then she leaned back onto him and said, “Hold me open. Let them see everything.” Fumiko stared raptly as his cock slowly entered Naomi, his hands holding her knees up and back so that her cock-impaled cunt was fully exposed to view, and he thrust deeply into her, filling her completely as she moaned directions in Japanese. He stared at Fumiko’s eyes as they wandered from cunt to breast to face to cunt, devouring the scene before her, while Cal stared fixedly at the joining of their flesh.

He thrust up into her as she held herself open for all to see, and Fumiko said quietly to Cal, “I wonder if my clam’s that beautiful wrapped around your big black cock. Look at how it slides on him.”

“We’ll have to find out.”

“Many times.”

“Repeatedly.”

This time, Naomi ended quickly. Her cunt tightened around him as she screamed, pushing him over the edge and balls-deep inside her as her contractions drained him. She relaxed and lay back against him, thighs still splayed open until his cock softened enough to pop out. Fumiko said, “Well, I think that was a brilliant idea. Shall we?”

Cal nodded and leaned back as she took the reverse cowgirl position. Rob and Naomi sat up and leaned over the front seat, backs opposite them as Fumiko settled down crouching forward until Cal was buried inside her. He then helped her lean back comfortably and held her tightly by the waist as she spread her thighs and angled her hips to let them see her pink lips wrapped around the base of his cock. She stared into Rob’s eyes as he watched her plump body, white and soft, shaking like jelly as Cal began thrusting up into her squishing cunt. Naomi said, “Such a beautiful scene. I love watching a man and woman cook chowder for us like this.”

Despite having already come twice, Cal came quickly after that, bellowing as Fumiko leaned forward and ground down fast and hard, holding onto the seat as her face twisted in orgasm. After a minute, they collapsed and Fumiko wiggled over to sit in the driver’s seat. “Give me my clothes.”

They all dressed quickly then, and Fumiko said, “Just a few minutes to our little cottage.”

“Who’s ‘you’?” Cal asked.

“Us, me and Naomi. There’s lots of empty houses in the countryside, you know. We bought it for weekends. Made one or two important improvements.”

They arrived about ten minutes later at a small older house; the women washed up and then helped the men do the same in a bathroom at least that had been nicely furnished with a jacuzzi, then Fumiko and Naomi had them sit naked and erect facing each other. Suddenly, to Rob’s surprise, Fumiko faced away from him and settled herself on him as Naomi said, “Mix and match! What fun!”

Fumiko added, “Now my man can see what it looks like when he takes me.” The two women settled happily to their task, spreading their thighs to let their men see every second and millimeter of the act. Staring happily at the scene before him, Rob delighted in the soft plumpness in his arms as he plunged rhythmically into her pulsating belly, and when she climaxed three minutes later, she lifted herself off him and collapsed on her side to watch as Naomi leaned forward and opened wide. He looked up to see Cal rise to his knees and grab Naomi’s hips, plunging madly into her as she worked Rob fully into her mouth, her tan skin perfectly matching his dark brown.

Jealousy and lust combined to push him over the edge as Naomi and Cal climaxed simultaneously. Naomi took both loads equally skillfully and then they collapsed in a heap. Fumiko waded back onto the field of battle and stroked Rob to hardness before impaling herself on him and leaning down to suck Rob. Their recent orgasms let them last much longer while, in her excited state, Fumiko climaxed repeatedly, thrusting back fast and hard onto Rob as she let Cal ream her throat, and when the three finally climaxed together, they looked over to see Naomi watching them, four fingers buried inside herself to the last knuckle as her thumb rubbed her button raw, thighs spread for all to see. Cal and Rob leaned over to suck on her nipples, and less than a minute later she screamed as climax washed over her.

They finally caught their breath and sat against the wall, the women between the men, and Fumiko said, “So, let’s see, that covered three and twelve.”

Naomi replied, “And fifteen, four, six, and… sevevn.”

Rob said, “Huh?”

Naomi said, “Our favorite series of porn. Japanese women and black men, the best production quality, showing everything, and the guys are so smart and the women so sexy, and so hot and sweet.”

Fumiko added, “We used to trade our favorites, and sometimes we’d watch together. Rubbing ourselves next to each other. We always wondered if we’d get to act any of them out.”

Cal said, “Just rubbing yourselves?”

Fumiko laughed, “Yeah, I thought that was your porn of choice. Just ourselves. We’re both allergic to clams, you know.”

Naomi added, “The thought makes me break out in hives.”

“Projectile vomiting,” Fumiko giggled.

Naomi winked and said, “Sorry, you won’t get to see any of your favorite Japanese porn with us.”

Fumiko added, “As beautiful as that would be. Sorry, not sorry.”

They all laughed and Naomi said, “I think they’re ready again. How about nine?”

Fumiko grinned, “Most certainly! Let the circle be unbroken!”

They positioned Cal and Rob head to foot a bit over a meter and a half apart and settled down so that Rob sucked Fumiko as she sucked Cal, and similarly with Naomi. They lasted a long time, tired yet thirsty, exploring each other at their leisure, and when each had drained her man, they took each other’s place and each ministered to her friend’s.

Finally, all four were temporarily sated. Naomi yawned and said, “I think we made the right choice initially. Rob’s my special friend.”

Fumiko giggled, “Yeah, all yours. He tastes sourer than Cal. Cal’s got no aftertaste.”

They laughed and Naomi added, “But we’ll all get to mix and match every weekend until we decide if we’re going to keep you.”

Rob and Cal chortled, and Rob said, “You two are cold.”

Naomi shrugged, “You know how hot we are. And don’t worry, if we throw you back, there’s any number of Japanese women who’ll act out every scene for you from your favorite film. We’ll even help you find them.”

Cal laughed, “That’s even colder.”

Naomi swatted him lightly and said, “Why? You helped us act out every porn scene we wanted to do. We’d just be returning the favor.”

They rustled up dinner and ate ravenously, and after a while tried out the jacuzzi en masse. Cal and Fumiko cuddled and said dirty nothings and sweet somethings to each other while Rob and Naomi continued their argument over medieval Japanese history. Finally, Fumiko said, “You’ll never convince her, you know. Just give it up and enjoy yourself.”

Rob retorted, irritated at the interruption, “I am enjoying myself.”

To Fumiko’s raised eyebrow, Naomi smiled, “Me too. Even when I fuck and suck the cum completely out of him, he doesn’t give up the ship just to thank me for draining him.”

The discussion continued until they finally pulled themselves out of the warmth, dried off, and retired to the bedroom, each pair taking a lush western-style bed, and having recovered, Rob and Cal were soon deep inside Naomi and Fumiko, competing with each other to see who could last longer as the women competed, it seemed, to see who could come faster and more times. Twenty minutes later, Cal bellowed as the bed protested and Fumiko reveled in his climax, and they collapsed in exhaustion as Rob ensured Naomi’s last orgasm before the contractions deep inside her welcomed his cum into her belly.

They lay there holding each other as Fumiko started snoring in time with Cal, and Naomi chuckled quietly; she put her finger over her smiling lips and led him into the living room. They sat nude on the couch facing each other, and Naomi yawned and said, “This trip’s going better than I ever dreamed.”

“When did you two plan to bring us…”

“And take you?” They laughed quietly and she said, “Probably three days ago. We were sure by then we were as interested in you as you clearly were in us. Because, you know, given our tastes, we’d be too easy, all… lubed up and ready to slip and slide into a disaster.”

“How did you get interested in that? In us?”

She thought for a second. “One of my history classes. American social history. Purely academic interest at first, then as I read novels, watched movies, not the mainstream stuff… I don’t know, it just seemed natural. And then it became intriguing. And then I discovered Fumiko was interested too. We were drinking one night and I was telling her about the latest movies I’d seen, not sex, mind you, just a film festival of non-mainstream American films with a special selection of movies by black directors. She mentioned her strong interest, first in the culture, then she bit the bullet and said the men, and then when I nodded and agreed, she mentioned her porn collection. She lent me some and I thought it was perfect.” She shrugged. “We’d been friends since elementary school, but I’d never realized that. She’s had so many men, none black, so I guess it never came up.” She shrugged again.

“It’s curious that you two ended up as our faculty guides.”

She smiled at the implied question. “No, not at all. We volunteered. Finally had the chance to find men to our tastes who we knew were also intelligent enough to keep up with us and appreciate us as fine women.”

“And have you had many men?”

“Fifteen or so. Japanese, white, Filipino when I studied English there…” She shrugged yet again and said, “This was best. Not just because of realizing my fantasies. You’re talented. Both skilled and driven. Compulsive. As compulsive for me as I am for you.” They chuckled and she asked, “And when did you develop a taste for us?”

Rob thought a minute and said, “Probably in Japanese class. Our teacher was gorgeous and really lively. Elegant and beautiful.”

“And when did you start watching movies starring us?”

“A year later, I guess. I thought it was disrespectful before then.”

She laughed and said, “Because…?”

“Because everybody figured I was studying Japanese to get Japanese pussy. Actually, I was studying Japanese to become a historian. So I was very irritated by that, and that makes me contrary. Downright fucking ornery. But it also made me more and more intrigued, like fruit I was forbidding myself to eat because everyone else thought it was what I wanted. I didn’t, then, not specially. So one night…”

“Were you hooked right away?”

“No. Still not hooked, not till today…” They laughed and he continued, “But I really wanted to… study that aspect of my chosen field in-depth and with great vigor.”

They laughed and she teased him, “Learn more about some unknown other, mysterious and alluring?”

They laughed and he said, “There’s a bit of that, I guess.”

“I’ll let you in on a closely guarded secret.” She paused with a smile.

“Yes?”

“We’re just women, you know.” They laughed and she continued, “And we love sex just as much as other women do. Or as little. That is, just the same range as any population of women. Some are like Fumiko, others are nuns, and most of us are in the middle.”

“You do like being in the middle.”

She laughed quietly but for a long time and finally shook her finger at him. “Between you two, yes. Especially if Fumi’s watching. That really turns me on. Like we’re making the porn we use. Letting her see me in every detail, then her letting me see every detail, as clear as the best of our porn. Producers instead of consumers, and advertisers to boot.”

“Did you ever feel embarrassed or worried, you know, that you were getting addicted?”

“At times, but then I’d pop my favorite disc in and know why I liked it so much. Everyone has something that makes her purr. If it’s harmless, why not indulge in it? If I can’t have it, at least I can see it. And now I can show it to you. And you can show it to me.”

She sat back and spread her thighs, and as Rob hardened and stared, she watched him forthrightly, no trace of shame or false bravado, as she caressed herself lightly for him and came alive. As her lips reddened and flushed and her tunnel moistened and then flowed, she showed him every millimeter of herself and smiled and nodded as he stroked his resurgent cock in harmony.

He watched as her face glistened and flushed, the squishing of her fingers in rhythm with the faps of his fist, and as she built to climax he stared at the lips open and purple for him, the tendons from her thighs framing them like a secret treasure open only to him, and when she groaned and thrust hard up against her fingers, his loins clenched and his seed sprayed onto her thighs and belly and hand, onto the couch, and onto his own hand.

Naomi squealed as her last pulses washed through her, and then lay back smiling at him as she rubbed her fingertips through his juice. As he tried to wipe up the drops on the couch, they heard Cal and Fumiko in the last thrusts and groans before climaxing, and he smiled at Naomi. “Let’s hit the jacuzzi before they hog it.”

She laughed. They washed off quickly with a pail, and as they settled in the water, she asked, “You’re not jealous when Cal’s with me?”

“A little, but since I get to watch exactly what he’s doing, I don’t mind.”

“I like watching Fumi with you because she’s my friend. I like sharing with her. And I like seeing just what it must look like when you take me. A beautiful black cock buried inside a beautiful Japanese woman as they make each other very happy.”

“It’s odd to think…”

She cocked her head in puzzlement. “What?”

“That I found a woman like that. Two, in fact. So easily, even with your machinations.”

“A woman like how?” She smiled dangerously. “Like, say, white women?”

Rob grimaced and grinned. “So non-traditional.”

She smiled even more dangerously. “So, not Japanese, you mean?”

He laughed. “Not like I learned about Japanese women.”

“So a real woman instead of some abstracted scheme with all the individual features filed off?” After a pause, he chuckled and nodded. She smiled less dangerously, “You know what I told you. We’re just women. And as a historian, you should know as well as anyone that Japan has changed drastically just in your lifetime. And what Japanese women did in the past is, I assure you, probably the same range of behavior as what women did everywhere at every time; we just have many more choices and nobody cares so much what we do now.”

“True. I’m just…”

“Getting used to a new world. As are we.”

“And what would people think of us?”

She thought for a second. “Fuck them, that’s what.” They laughed and she said, “Some might be shocked, some intrigued. Most won’t care too much, I think. This isn’t 1960, you know. Much less 1945. You speak Japanese fluently with a charming accent; you’re not the stereotypical soldier on the make.” She shrugged. “If I ever even tell anyone, I’ll probably get pestered with questions from my girlfriends. Are you really that long? Like that. For maybe five minutes, then they’ll ask me about you instead of their old stories or the occasional porn flick. And I’ll have to tell them that despite being a historian, you don’t know shit about Nobunaga.”

They laughed and started arguing again.

The rest of the weekend was largely spent in the house, Rob and Naomi continuing their never-ending discussion between the many bouts of sex and occasional breaks for food. Sunday after lunch, the women made them all pack the car before a last enactment that weekend of number nine, and as Fumiko and Cal relaxed in the jacuzzi, Naomi invited Rob for a walk.

Atop the low hill nearby, she finally said, “No, that’s just not right.”

“Do you want me to point out all the passages in the sources?”

“No, you’d just embarrass yourself.”

They laughed and Naomi said, “A friend who can argue as well as he can fuck. Treats my mind as well as he does my body! Truly, a blessed week this has been.”

They started down the hill and reached a small stand of trees between it and the house, and they stopped in the shade to cool off.  However, as Rob watched her in the dappled shade, patches of light dancing across her face, he felt renewed passion that the sudden biting of her lower lip showed she felt as well. She laughed lightly as he pushed her against a tree, and as he pushed against her, she lifted her thigh to his side and her light cotton dress to her waist, and pushing aside her panties welcomed him inside the Japanese cunt that his years of studies and assiduous porn viewing had elevated to the pinnacle of paradise, smiling as the massive black cock her years of studies and intensive porn viewing had elevated to the pinnacle of paradise, and as both of them took almost superhuman pleasure in yet again fucking what they needed most of all, he asked her, “And when we get back to the city, should I move in with you?”

She smiled, “Tell me, in your culture, does winning a woman’s cunt win her heart as well? You won my cunt the first day I saw you. My heart is much harder to gain.”

He looked fixedly at the beautiful Japanese face reveling in his thrusts, the height of elegance even to men not fascinated with that look, as desire and the flush of passion spread over it from the beautiful black man making all her deepest fantasies yet again come true, and as his sudden fountain of squirts mingled with the sudden squirts fountaining from her well, he smiled; even if her heart was forever beyond him, striving for it was the greatest adventure he could imagine.

Published 
Written by SirSpewalot
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments