Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

BBC Club - Cindy

"Husband wants to see his wife with a BBC so she grants his wish!"

33
7 Comments 7
25.2k Views 25.2k
6.3k words 6.3k words

With a bag of groceries under one arm, Jim Jameson struggled to quietly close the door with the other as he shuffled into the kitchen and set the bag down gently. He removed a single red rose from his mouth.

 

Friday was date night and after a long week, he was looking forward to dinner, maybe a movie, then a long weekend with Cindy, his beautiful blonde wife.  

 

They’d been married for almost ten years and he still liked doing little things to show he cared: flowers for no reason, love notes in her bag, weekend trips and all the romantic things people in love are supposed to do.

 

She’d said that she had something extra special planned and Jim’s curiosity was definitely piqued. Their anniversary was still a few months away, but knowing his adventurous wife he imagined a long night in the bedroom. It was a big possibility that they wouldn’t even make it past dinner let alone out to a movie!

 

But it didn’t matter. The thirty-five-year-old natural blonde bombshell was still his favorite dish.

 

With the rose back between his teeth, Jim grabbed a bottle of white wine and two glasses and walked down the hall towards the bedroom.

 

He heard them before he saw them but it was only a split second before Jim had a full-color triple X image to go with the porn soundtrack blasting from the living room.

 

He peeked around the corner to see his wife on all fours in front of the couch, her plump ass dancing to the rhythm of fucking. A large black man pistoned into her from behind as she gripped the couch cushions for dear life, her lips curled back in unmistakable pleasure.

 

The steady, slapping sound of their sex was almost hypnotic and Jim stood mesmerized by their motions.

 

Cindy growled like a big cat and the rumbling shook Jim from his shock. He looked around and the room was a frenzy of the telltale signs of foreplay: clothes everywhere, the open bottle of wine, the interracial porn playing quietly on the flat screen, his wife’s blissed out expression.

 

Cindy moaned and bit a mouthful of couch cushion before opening her eyes to see her husband standing there.

 

“Oh, Jim honey, mmm, you’re home,” she panted. “Surprise!! Ooh, fuck yes!”

 

The rose fell from Jim’s gaping mouth as he watched her pussy stretch to accept inches and inches of black cock. Despite the paralysis affecting ninety-five-percent of his body, the remaining five-percent was rapidly rising and firming into a noticeable bulge in the front of pants.

 

“Um, hi hon,” He said, still not able to believe the live action fuck flick he’d stepped into. “Ah, what’s happening?”

 

“This is your surprise!” Cindy said, grinding harder on the huge cock and obviously enjoying her “gift.”

 

“And he’s such a BIG surprise too!” she panted. “Sooo big! And you said you wanted to see me filled with the biggest cock. Right, baby?”

 

“Yes. Yes, I did.” Jim smirked and shook his head as he walked into the room, placing the wine on the table. He poured himself a full glass and downed it quickly, his eyes never completely leaving the sexy scene in front of him.  

 

“I see somebody likes the idea,” Cindy said, noticing Jim’s chubby and licking her lips. “Why don’t you sit down and get comfortable, baby. Let us put on a show for you.”

 

Jim poured another drink and plopped down on the opposite couch, a sudden wave of emotions washing over him. A part of him was confused and a part was slightly jealous of the big hunk making his wife scream and cream. But beyond the slight affronts to his manhood, Jim was incredibly, undeniably horny. And as the shock of the situation wore off he realized that his kinky, insatiable wife was granting him one of his biggest, most taboo fantasies!

 

His own six-inch cock was rock hard now and he fished it out and gave it a few firm tugs, moaning and settling in as his own personal sex show played out in front of him.

 

The duo dripped sweat and sex onto the carpet as the ebony stud smacked Cindy’s ass and raised large red handprints on her pale cheeks.

 

“Mwhaaaah! Fuuuck!!! Aaahh!!!” She inhaled thick gulps of air as she screamed her pleasure to the world.

 

“Fuck... Me... Fuck... Me... FUUUCCK MEEE!!!” She begged.

 

Jim’s stroking became more intense. He’d been thinking about sex all day and this unexpected show was more than enough to push him over the edge.  He twisted his hand around the head of his dick, drawing his fist along the sensitive shaft as he imagined his wife’s tongue performing the same motions.

 

“I’m coming!! Bang that pussy daddy! THAT’S... What... I... Need!!

 

Cindy’s bubble butt bounced as she pogoed back and forth on his come stick. The man drove his huge cock into her cunt as she shook and came, gushing around his girth.  

 

It was the image of her luscious ass that sent Jim over. As his wife continued to thrash and come, he threw his head back and splashed a huge white load into the air, covering his hand and work khakis.

 

---

 

Two months earlier, Jim and Cindy had been lying on their backs breathless and staring up at the ceiling. The early Sunday morning fuck had been one of their best and they were both covered in a sheen of sweat.

 

“You really want to see me do it, don’t you?” She said as their hearts slowed down to normal pace. Her hand traced over the hills of her tits, snowcapped with a load of his frosting.

 

“Huh?” Jim had closed his eyes and was preparing to drift off into a nap after their morning workout. “What’s that?”

 

“You want to see me,” she brought her come-covered finger to her mouth and licked it slowly.

 

She reached down between them and pulled out the big black rubber cock and wagged it in front of his face.

 

“You want to see me get fucked by a big black cock!”

 

Jim opened his eyes slowly to see the big dick just inches from his face, still glistening with his wife’s juices. He looked at her with a shy, sly smile.

 

“Maybe…”

 

“Ha!” She snapped and slapped his chest with the big phallus.

 

“I knew it! Buying me this big thing and all that interracial porn you’ve just ‘happened’ to be finding! I knew you were up to something!”

 

“So, what if I am?” He challenged his wife of nearly a decade. He knew she was adventurous in bed and they’d talk about and done their share of wild things over the years.

 

Sure, suggesting that she fuck a black guy was by far the most outrageous thing he’d ever come up with. But something told him it wasn’t beyond the realm of possibility.

 

“What if,” he continued, “I want to see my wife, who is the most beautiful, attractive, sexy woman on the planet, deep in the throes of ecstasy with the hottest, hunkiest guy we can find?”

 

Jim had rolled onto his side and had taken the big dildo from his wife. It was deep brown and almost a foot long and she’d looked so sexy fucking herself with it as Jim’s dick had exploded in her mouth.

 

He traced the mammoth toy through the pools of come on her chest and she shuddered at the thrilling sensation. She looked back, her eyes still playful but perfectly serious.

 

“So you’d be ok with me fucking some big black stud?"

 

Jim’s cock was rapidly rising back to full hardness as the conversation progressed.

 

“Oh yes, baby! Would you do that for me? Would you be my personal little black cock slut?”

 

Cindy held his gaze as she took the dildo from him, which now had a film his come mingling with her juices.

 

“Maybe...” She slipped the big head in her mouth and swirled her tongue around the tip.

 

“If you’re a good boy. Our anniversary is coming up and you never know what could happen.”

 

The fantasy sent a shiver through them both before Jim gave a lusty growl and rolled over on top of his wife, determined to show her just how good he could be.

 

---

 

The next few weeks were a whirlwind of even hotter sex, dirty talk and intense fantasies. To Jim’s delight, Cindy quickly latched onto his BBC dreams and wasn’t shy about letting her husband know how much it turned her on.

 

She’d whisper her taboo fantasies to her husband when an attractive black man passed them on the street.

 

“Um, look, honey,” she’d purr and grind herself against her husband. “I bet he has a huge cock! Do you think he’d fuck me? Do you think he’d like me being a little white slut for his big, black cock?”

 

They ordered more black dildos, dug deeper into the internet’s bottomless well of interracial porn, and their lovemaking often included dirty narrations where one or both of them would reveal just how much they wanted a big black cock to complete their hot sexy times.

 

But what Jim didn’t know that was while he was hard at work during the day, Cindy was at home, working to make their fantasy a reality.  

 

Their anniversary was coming up and she had planned to wait until then to surprise her husband. But all the nasty fantasizing was making it hard to control her own urges and her pussy throbbed uncontrollably whenever she thought of being taken and stuffed to bursting with by a big cock of the darker persuasion.

 

Cindy had always secretly been attracted to black men but had never had the opportunity to sate her chocolate craving. Despite her deep desire, she loved her husband and wouldn’t do anything to jeopardize their relationship.

 

But now that she knew that Jim was into it, she wasn’t going to waste any more time. She was going to find the biggest, most alpha, masculine stud in the Bay Area. And Jim was going to watch her get fucked her senseless!

 

She’d started by searching Craigslist before joining other sex-focused social networks. She’d had a few promising conversations when she found the website for an organization that called themselves The BBC Club.

 

Looking at the website description made Cindy’s pussy pulse with excitement.

 

“Welcome to the BBC Club. We are a group of athletic, well hung, well educated, black men that enjoy giving women the experiences that they crave.

 

Our website is open to the world but our club is located in the California Bay Area. Our private parties are open to those who want to experience life’s darker pleasures. Single ladies, lonely girlfriends, hotwives and cuckold couples are all welcome. Full club membership available for select individuals.

 

We go from mild to wild, one on one or groups. It’s all good. We know just how to treat a lady. And just how to use a dirty little slut!

 

Enjoy the site. And if you’re in Northern California and ready for The Big Black Cock Experience contact us for more information.”

 

She knew she’d found what she was looking for and spent the next few days chatting in the site’s forums, exchanging emails and browsing the buffet of sexy blackness in the photo and video galleries. Her pussy clenched as she imagined a room, then an entire club, then an endless legion of big black cocks fucking and filling her in every way imaginable.

 

Finally, she decided on one hot stud to take her black cherry. Kwame was a twenty-seven-year-old, tall, dark, semi-pro football player. He swung a thick nine-inch bat between his legs and long dreadlocks flowed down over his muscled back.

 

Unbelievably, his cock wasn’t even the biggest Cindy had discovered on the site. But she loved his total package of sex appeal, ripped physique and slightly boyish charm. And his beautiful chocolate bar was far bigger than anything she’d ever tasted.  She couldn’t wait to feel it melt in her mouth, her hand and deep inside her pussy!

 

Over the next few days, she took her black dildo loving to new heights as they got to know each other on the site. She’d keep herself stuffed with one or more black rubber cocks while they chatted and come buckets watching his videos, imagining his hot liquid passion coating her insides.  

 

---

 

Back in the living room, Jim sat on the couch watching his beautiful wife get the fucking of her life. Neither he nor Cindy had to imagine a thing as they were introduced to the wonders of big black cock in living, throbbing, hi-definition.

 

Kwame piston fucked her until she almost passed out and his dark dick was covered in Cindy’s cream as she shook and screamed through a series of rapid-fire orgasms.

 

After a while he slowed and carefully uncorked from her hole, smacking each quivering butt cheeks before collapsing back on the sofa. But the virile young athlete hadn’t come yet and was still ready to rumble, his pole jutting from his neatly trimmed pubic hair, rigid and shining with wife juice.

 

Cindy moved her eager face to his sticky treat. She flicked her tongue across the tip and Kwame gasped. She opened her mouth wide, engulfing the plum sized head and sucking forcefully.

 

“That’s right, baby. Taste yourself on daddy’s dick,” Kwame said as he pushed her head down further.

 

Lacey shivered at his encouraging words. She’d been fucked so good that she couldn’t put together a complete sentence, but her body responded by kicking into high gear and inhaling the hard, sweet meat.

 

Already close to coming, Kwame’s cock did battle with Cindy’s mouth but she took it all like a trouper. She stretched her lips wide as Kwame prepared to fill the hot wife’s throat with his load. The thick pipe alternated between deep gagging thrusts and slow stirring motions.

 

The facefucking was forceful but careful. Kwame was determined to open her throat and get her used to taking big cocks, but he also didn’t want to get too rough with her before she was ready.

 

But Cindy was ready. She felt so submissive between his big legs and loved how full her mouth was with his meat. She slurped at the delicious elixir from her cunt and his precum.

 

Once he was sure she could take it, Kwame grabbed the sides of her head and forced her closer towards his groin, plugging for a few heartbeats before yanking her back up. She gasped for air as thin lines of saliva dangled between his cockhead and her hot mouth.

 

Kwame repeated the motion over and over, increasing in force and each time pushing her face down just a little further. After about 5 minutes his dick was pistoning steadily into the dirty wife’s face and Cindy was gagging like a true cock-slut.

 

“Thwack! Thwack!! Thwack!!” the wet music of their throat-fucking rang out around the room as dick banged tonsils.

 

Cindy frigged her clit furiously with one hand while grabbing Kwame’s hip and raking her nails across his skin with the other.

 

Jim sat on the couch in awe as he jerked himself, his erection already hard and ready for a second round. He knew this kind of scene would be hot but he didn’t expect this! His amazing wife looked so slutty on her knees servicing the larger than life dick.

 

Spit and pre-cum drooled out of the sides of her open mouth as she accepted more and more cock. Jim didn’t think he’d ever seen her look more beautiful.  

 

Kwame was also admiring the sexy woman hungrily swallowing him up. Despite his age, he’d broken in lots of wives and knew some needed a little convincing to get going. Some thought they could take his massive dick but then backed out once the meat hit the pan.

 

But sometimes he’d find a super hot woman who knew just what she wanted and wasn’t shy about throwing herself before the altar of big dick.  Cindy was just the kind of slut he loved. And judging from his stiffy and the grin on her husband’s face, Kwame was pretty sure that he’d just found the latest BBC Club recruits.

 

When Cindy finally did the impossible, when she forced her throat down onto that last evil inch Kwame couldn’t hold back any longer.

 

“Ohh fuck, Cindy! I’m coming, you slut! I’m coming down your throat!”

 

A long moan of release accompanied the long streams of come that bulleted from his dick and shot straight down the pretty blonde’s throat. He held her face as his come rockets hit the bullseye and slid down her esophagus. Then he pulled her mouth to the tip so that she could taste the rest of his gift.

 

Cindy growled like an animal as the batter filled her mouth to overflowing. His come rolled into her mouth in heavy waves, sweet yet salty like the ocean. She alternated between swallowing the tasty juice and letting it dribble out of the corners of her mouth.  

 

“Oh shit! Oh fuck! Yes, baby! Take that dick!!!” Kwame’s hips bucked and raised off the couch as she drank from his tap. Cindy’s swallowing massaged the head of his cock and coaxed out a steady stream of thick white seed.

 

Come poured like a fountain from his dick and by the time he was spent, Cindy’s cute little chipmunk mouth was overflowing with nut. Kwame started to soften in her mouth and the river of come drained out like a dam had been unplugged.

 

She stroked him slowly as the waterfall of come cascaded down her hands and dripped onto her wedding ring.

 

She dipped her head lower and licked up the bittersweet cream like a cat, twirling her tongue through the come that dripped from her diamond ring, the ring - and this entire night - a testament to the love she felt for her kinky husband.

SkinnyhotFantasyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SkinnyhotFantasyTS

 

She drizzled kisses along Kwame’s semi-stiff shaft and soft waves of pleasure rumbled from his groin to his feet. He placed his hand on the back of her head before caressing the top of her neck.

 

“Whew! Jim, you have got one hot little woman here! I can see why you need some help keeping up with her!” Kwame looked over at Jim who was still idly stroking his own hard cock.

 

“Yeah man, she’s a wild cat! There’s no stopping Cindy once she gets started!”

 

Cindy stayed on the floor between the two men, catching her breath as they spoke. She looked from one to the other and couldn’t believe her luck, her husband, the love of her life-sat there stroking his hard dick while her new lover, the unbelievably sexy young black man, waited to give her more earth-shattering orgasms!.

 

Her eyes ping-ponged between the two hard cocks, then she slowly rose to her knees and brought Kwame’s only slightly deflated cock back to her insatiable mouth. She sucked him gently while the men talked, loving the feeling of submission and service that action implied.  

 

Soon Kwame was rock hard again and all attention returned to fucking. Cindy swung her leg over his lap and slowly dropped her dripping pussy onto his tower of power. Both her upper and lower mouths inhaled widely as she was stretched open again and cried out at the pleasurable reunion. Jim watched his insatiable slut wife and licked his lips.

 

“Ohh Jeeesus!” Cindy moaned as the big snake burrowed itself back into her humid cave. Her pussy was sore from the fucking but the stinging pain only added to her sensations. Her pussy had never gotten this kind of workout before and it burned so good!

 

“Oh fuck, Jim baby! He is so fucking BIG!” Cindy crooned as she wriggled her plump ass, the full enormity of the situation driving home inside her.

 

“Yeah, you like that big cock baby?” Jim asked as he stroked himself.

 

“Oh yes, baby! I love this cock. It feels AMAZING!”

 

She ground slowly on Kwame’s lap, using his massive ladle to stir her hot insides. Kwame’s big hands caressed her even bigger ass, then traveled up to tweak her nipples as her breath quickened.

 

Her stirring motions evolved into a back and forth frantic jerking that caused his dick to bang directly onto her g-spot and her clit to rub sparks against his crotch. Cindy gasped at the sensation and felt the beast of an orgasm reawakening inside of her.

 

She looked down into Kwame’s eyes to see him looking back, his face a mask of lust and concentration. She loved the fullness of his lips and bent to kiss him passionately while she rode his cock, pleasing the sexy black man with both of her eager wet mouths.  

 

Everyone in the room moaned loudly at the sexy scene and Jim thought he had never loved his wife more than at that moment. He wasn’t sure how much she was doing this for his benefit versus her own enjoyment, but the live sex show in his living room was definitely turning him on more than anything he’d ever seen or done before.

 

Cindy bucked up and down on the massive railroad spike as she barrelled towards her own release like a runaway train. As she rose and fell, Jim saw that the black cock was painted in a thick layer of his wife’s creamy excitement.

 

Kwame took an ass cheek in each hand and thrust up to meet her manic riding. As his dick banged up against her cervix Cindy released his lip from her teeth and let loose an earth-shattering wail that would have surely alarmed anyone within a block of the house.

 

Jim loved how loud and vocal his wife was.

 

'Let the whole world know what a hot slut my wife is!' he thought as she came, squirting all over the couch and Kwame’s stomach. She gushed. She cursed. She thanked the gods of fucking, until, finally spent, Cindy’s head fell onto Kwame’s shoulder. But Kwame did not stop fucking. They were near the main course and he was more than ready to give her a final special treat.

 

“Say, Jim?” Kwame looked over at the horny husband. “Cindy tells me you love to fuck her ass, is that true?”

 

“Fuck, yeah, man,” Jim confirmed, realizing what was about to happen. “She loves it when I fuck her backdoor. She’s a real ass slut.”

 

Kwame slid a spit-slicked finger down Cindy’s rear as they spoke and slowly massaged the outer ring of her asshole. She pushed her ass back against his finger, slightly apprehensive about what was coming, but knowing that she wanted it more than anything.

 

Jim was right, Cindy loved getting fucked in the ass and had had some of her most epic orgasms while Jim stretched her crinkled star. The first time she’d squirted was with Jim in her ass and a rubber dildo vibrating away in her pussy. Up until tonight, that had been her most intense and pleasurable anal experience. But as Kwame slid his thick middle finger into her hole, Cindy had a feeling that was about to change.

 

“You think she can take my cock back there?” He asked Jim as another finger invaded her ass.

 

“I’m sure she’s willing to try. And I think that ass needs a good stretching anyway.”

 

They talked about Cindy like she wasn’t even there, and she loved it. She loved feeling like she was just a tool for their pleasure. Just pure sex. All she had to do was please. She lay her head on Kwame’s sculpted chest as they discussed her fate.

 

“I think it’s about time we give her what she needs then, don’t you?”

 

Reluctant to leave her warm pussy but eager to sink into her tight ass, Kwame lifted Cindy slightly and drew his length from her snug cunt. The slow withdrawal was excruciatingly pleasurable as her inner walls gripped his shaft. But they both sighed when he was fully dislodged and Cindy felt that regrettable emptiness.

 

“Jim, why don’t you come over here and get her ready for me?” Kwame said as he moved around to the end of the sofa.

 

This suggestion perked Cindy right back up and she shuffled on all fours to the end of the couch, licking the white sauce from Kwame’s beef stick and waiting for her husband to join them.  She hiked her delicious ass in the air and shook it in her husband’s direction.

 

This was all the encouragement Jim needed. With hard dick in hand, he stood and grabbed the bottle of lube that had been thoughtfully placed on the coffee table. Jim bent behind his wife and appraised her beautifully wrecked pussy and soon to be abused asshole.

 

Her pussy still gaped from Kwame’s stretching and Jim licked his lips at the perverted landscape. The little brown star winked open and he couldn’t control himself any longer. Jim leaned forward and flicked his tongue against her taboo hole before circling his tongue around her wrinkles.

 

Cindy moaned in approval.

 

“Oh yes, baby! Slurp on that hole and get it ready for this big cock!” She ordered, licking Kwame’s bell-head like an ice cream cone.

 

Jim did as instructed and burrowed into her dark depths. He loved how the ring of muscle gripped his tongue as it expanded to allow him entrance. He tongue massaged her tight back door and it opened to accept the wet guest, relaxing and preparing for a much larger visitor.

 

As she relaxed, Jim added his fingers to the mix and slid two digits deep into her cavern, thrusting and twisting them as her rosebud blossomed.

 

Jim alternated between sliding and stretching, licking and thrusting and for the next ten minutes, Cindy enjoyed being pleasured and prepped by both men. The erotic rim job sent shivers through her body while Kwame beat a rhythm of sex inside her mouth with his giant metronome.  

 

Her hunger eventually overtook her and she needed the main course.

 

“Please fuck me, Kwame! I need it bad!”

 

Jim reluctantly stopped his feasting to drizzle a chilly stream of lube into her hot hole. He’d done a good job opening her up and the lube slipped in easily, followed by his eager fingers.

 

Kwame watched Jim prep his hot wife while he greased his massive erection. He stepped up behind Cindy and Jim had to marvel at his impressive attributes.

 

The thick nine-inch cock glistened with lube and stood at a ninety-degree angle, pointing directly at his wife’s hot box like a heat-seeking missile.

 

Kwame moved forward and placed his plum-sized cock head against her small hole. “Hold those cheeks open for me, Jimmy. She’s going to need some help getting all this inside of her.”

 

Cindy gasped at the fleshy weight tapping against her back entrance and her pussy gushed at the thought of taking a cock so big it took two people to fit it in. One hand moved down between her legs to strum her clit.

 

Jim was almost as excited as Cindy and grabbed an ass cheek in each hand, pulling apart the sexy white globes. Kwame inched forward and applied pressure on her hole until they all heard the pop of the massive head breaking through.

 

“Mmmm yes!” All three sighed in unison, each receiving a slightly different pleasure from the erotic intrusion.

 

Kwame inched forward slightly before pulling almost all the way out. Then he repeated the motion, sinking back in a few inches deeper and stretching her hole.

 

“Oh. My. God!! Sooo big. Soo much cock!” Cindy gasped throughout the slow but incessant reaming.

 

It felt like a log was being shoved into her but she welcomed the overwhelming fullness. She rubbed her clit wildly as she felt his balls slapping against her pussy, the full length completely embedded inside her.

 

“Oh my god, Kwame! How am I so full? How are you so big? Oh, fuck!!”

 

Jim smiled at his wife. He still held her cheeks in his hand and he pushed her ass back hard, impaling her further onto the huge chocolate spike.

 

After giving her a little while to get used to being so stuffed, Kwame began to withdraw. He pulled out until just the head was inside then slowly filled her again. He gave her the long dick at an easy, even pace as Cindy began to push back harder, fueled by her own slutty volition.

 

Over and over again, of a foot of dark power were plunged into Cindy’s willing ass as she wailed her approval of the slutty plugging.

 

“So-big-so-big-so-big-so-big!!” she chanted as Jim marveled at the long black invader rearranging his wife’s insides.

 

Part of him wanted to take over and bang his wife’s dirt box into submission himself, the other part desperately wanted to continue watching her get the ravaging he knew he’d never be able to provide.

 

The emotions warred inside him he stroked his hard weapon and his wife screamed and screwed herself on the big cock in front of him. Jim’s nostrils flared as the smell of sex permeated the room and he smacked his wife’s ass with his free hand while wanking his throbbing johnson.

 

Kwame saw the tortured, excited expression on his face and knew the horny husband needed some relief.

 

While continuing his strokes, he grabbed Cindy’s ass and guided them both to the floor where he placed her on all fours facing the back of the couch. Cindy felt like a rag doll for their pleasure and reveled in the way that the jostling made his dick rumble around in her insides.

 

“Here, Jim. Sit down and fill this slut’s mouth while I fuck her. If she’s this loud now, she’s going to really lose her shit in a minute. I don’t want us waking up the whole neighborhood!”

 

Jim smiled and scooted down to the couch, gazing at the wanton love of his life between his legs. He was more than happy to put her big mouth to good use.

 

Kwame had resumed his steady anal assault and Cindy’s eyes rolled back into her skull as an unexpected orgasm shocked her system.

 

“Ohhh fuckkk!!” She screamed at a volume that would have indeed, alerted the neighbors.

 

Jim grabbed a fistful of his wife’s long blond hair and pulled her mouth onto his aching member. They both moaned and Cindy’s orgasm intensified as she sunk her face and deepthroated him completely.

 

Kwame took this as an opportunity to ram her harder, pulling out just a couple of inches before thrusting back with short, quick strokes and rabbit punching her rectum.

 

Jim grabbed her head with both hands and fucked her face with wild abandon. He was too excited to go slow and took full advantage of his hot wife’s hot mouth. He jabbed her frantically for a few minutes, loving the way she gasped and sputtered on his dick.  

 

Eventually, he and Kwame established a rhythm, the two alternating short thrusts into Cindy’s body as she held on and took their force.

 

This was definitely the most intense feeling she’d ever had and she rolled from one orgasm to another, trapped in a closed loop of ecstasy. Kwame was fucking her even harder now and she didn’t know how much she could take before she spontaneously combusted from pleasure.

 

Jim fucked her mouth as he watched his slutty wife take all of the big cock. Kwame’s chest muscles flexed as he drove home and Jim could see the straining in his biceps as he heaved and hauled his wife’s plump white ass along the length of his dark shaft.  

 

Cindy drooled, gagged and came as she was stuffed from both ends. The two men jackhammered into her, drilling their dicks into her warm earth, tilling her sex until she gushed hot liquid.

 

Kwame pulled his long cock from her ass and marveled at how it gaped open and winked at him. He let a strand of saliva drip into the wide-open expanse and her ass was so hot the spit sizzled when it hit.

 

Loving how erotic this dirty slut was being, he shoved back into her hole and kicked the long dick into overdrive. Cindy shook uncontrollably and wrenched her head from her husband’s hands to scream her pleasure into the air.

 

“Yessss!” she yelled. “I... love... how... you.. fuck.... me!!!”

 

Jim shoved her face back onto his cock like a man on a mission. A mission to come down his pretty slut wife’s throat!

 

“Yeah, slut” He chided as he abused her mouth. “This is what you’ve been wanting, right, whore?”

 

The sexy sounds of gagging filled the room as Cindy tried in vain to agree with her husband’s assessment.

 

She couldn’t move much between the two forceful men and she could barely think through the thick haze of dick. All she could do was shake and come uncontrollably as they used her.

 

She felt Jim swelling in her mouth as his precum flowed down her throat. She also felt Kwame’s giant growing deeper inside her ass and knew what was coming from both men. She welcomed the juice from their hoses to help extinguish the fire blazing inside of her.

 

Kwame fucked her viciously as the cum bubbled up from his balls. He grabbed hold of her hips and roared as the come came barreling down out of his cock and drenched her thirsty asshole.

 

“Fuck yes, you dirty white slut!! Take that cock! Take that come!!”

 

Jim watched the big man explode inside his wife and began his own countdown to spontaneous combustion. Cindy was an erotic mess between his legs, her mascara had run down onto her face and her lips were slightly swollen from the use. Jim controlled her head like a joystick and fucked her face like a cunt.

 

His roars of release soon joined his fucking partner and all Cindy could do was come and shake and scream into her husband’s crotch as she was hosed down to overflowing from both ends.

 

The massive explosions ripping through her were so intense that she almost blacked out from the sensation. She sucked harder on her husband’s cock, filling her mouth with the nectar she needed so badly.

 

Her hypersensitive asshole squeezed and shuddered around Kwame’s still spurting weapon, coaxing even more of his massive load into her tunnel, before overflowing and dripping down to her pussy.

 

As the room stopped spinning, their hearts stopped racing and gradually they all came down from the stratosphere. The two men dislodged themselves and a river of come gushed out of Cindy at both ends. She collapsed into a well-fucked pile onto the floor.

 

Jim looked down lovingly at the woman he had committed his life to. Her eyes were closed and his come still drooled from her worn out mouth. Further down her body, a twin pool of the black man’s potent seed spread from her ass onto the carpet below.

 

“Good Goddamn!” He exhaled and fell back onto the couch. “And I was supposed to be the one surprising you tonight!” he admitted, running a hand through his sweat soaked hair.

 

Cindy was passed out between his legs and couldn’t respond. But before she’d drifted off, completely satisfied, she imagined more kinky sex with her husband and the legions of hard black cocks that surely lay ahead.

 

Kwame had begun dressing and after pulling on his pants he reached into his pocket and gave Jim a plain white business card. It was designed to look like a Queen of Spades playing card and the words BBC Club were written across the top.

 

“What’s this?” Jim said, looking at the card with interest.

 

“That’s how your wife got in touch with me,” Kwame said as he pulled his t-shirt over his sweaty body. “It’s a private club that I belong to that caters to interracial sex and hotwives.”

 

“Really, no shit?” Jim had heard of such clubs but hadn’t dreamed that something like that existed so close to him.

 

“Yeah, I figure you and your hot assed wife would make good candidates. This was something like your audition. I’d say you passed with flying colors.”

 

Jim looked down at his thoroughly used and satisfied wife passed out on the floor beneath him. The thought of watching her with an entire club of hard black cocks made his own dick stir at the possibilities.

 

'Yes, things were about to get interesting at the Jameson household,' he thought. But the more he fantasized, the more Jim realized that he would definitely have to look into soundproofing the walls!

Published 
Written by thedarkersex
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments