Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daughter's Friend, Part 9

"Is this the end of one relationship, and the beginning of another?"

21
5 Comments 5
11.2k Views 11.2k
4.8k words 4.8k words

Samuel Kane was born at a healthy seven pounds, thirteen ounces. He arrived a little earlier than any of us expected. Alex went into labor on a brisk Wednesday evening, and Sam came out crying his head off early Thursday morning. The delivery was quick. I only lost feeling in my hand for about half an hour. Alex sure does have a strong grip! It’s been about three months since then and mother and son are doing wonderfully.

So, that’s about it, I think. I don’t think there’s anything else that happened recently…

Oh, Miranda. How could I forget. I’m sure you’re dying to know what happened with her. Well, I was going to fuck her again. I really was. But perhaps it was luck, or divine intervention, but I just so happened to check my phone before we went upstairs. I had a text from my brother who was congratulating me on the pregnancy. We’ve always been close but hadn’t spoken in a while before he reached out to me that night. Seeing the message jolted me back to my senses. Why was I with Miranda right now? I had to go back to where I belonged, home. So, as hard as I knew it would be, I sat Miranda down and told her we were done.

That talk lasted hours. Over and over again I told her I was leaving and that she and I could not continue our “affair”. As you would expect, she did not take it well. But after a while I was able to convince Miranda it was for the best. She sent me a message the next morning stating that she was leaving town. If she did leave, I wouldn’t know because I haven’t seen or heard from her since that night. Good.

Life is good now. Really good. Everything is finally how it should be. Not only did we have a new baby filling our house with joy, my favorite (and only) daughter Claire transferred to a college in California and moved back home. She said she wanted to be closer to Alex and Sam, but I think she missed the California sun just a bit more, but that’s just me.

 

Today was unfolding like most of our days recently. Alex was napping upstairs with Sam, and Claire was doing laps in the pool. I had my feet in the water and was slowly working on a nice, cold glass of lemonade.

“Dad?” Claire swam over to where I was.

“Yes, number one?”

“Ugh, stop! I hate when you call me number one.”

“Sorry, sweetie. What’s on your mind?”

“You need to fuck Alex.”

“What are you talking about? We have sex all of the time.”

That’s isn’t necessarily true. We’ve briefly hooked up in between Sam’s naps, but we haven’t had sex since he was born.

“Nah my dude, you have to really fuck her. Break her back, tear that ass up! Go away for a few days. Really go at it.”

“Why?”

“The honeymoon phase is over. I love Sam as much as you two do but it’s time to get back to how you guys used to be. I hate how my girl is looking these days. She…looks like a hobo. You need to put that good dick smile on her face again.”

Claire hopped out of the pool and grabbed a towel.

“That would be nice, but Alex is madly in love with little Sam. I don’t think I could convince her to be away for a few hours, let alone a few days.”

“Try.”

“I’ll think about it.”

“Fine, old man. I’m going to check on Sam and Alex. See ya!”

Claire threw her towel on my head and went inside. What she said makes a lot of sense honestly. Alex and I could use a break. We could also use some fun. Fun that doesn’t involve changing diapers. I forgot how much kids shit!

Later that night I found myself alone watching tv. Claire was out which meant the house was very, very quiet. A few minutes later Alex came down.

“Is the prince asleep?”

“Yes, finally. He loves to give me a hard time before bedtime.”

“That’s my boy.”

Alex cuddled up to me on the couch. She put her hand under my shirt and gently caressed my stomach.

“So, I was thinking we could go away for a few days.”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah. I don’t know where yet, but somewhere nice.”

“That sounds amazing, babe. Sam could use a few days away from home. I have tons of little outfits I’ve been dying to put him in! Ah, family trip. Yay!”

Alex sat up and I could see the gears turning in her head with different ways to take family selfies. I had to stop this before it got out of hand.

“Actually, sweetie, I was hoping it could just be the wo of us.”

That stopped Alex in her tracks. She gave me a strange look as if I had asked her to go to Mars. This might be harder than I thought.

“Just us? What about Sam?”

“He can stay here with Claire.”

“Claire?! I don’t think so.”

“Why? She’s great with him.”

“…I caught her trying to breast feed him the other day. She means well, but absolutely not.”

“Oh come on. Claire adores Sam; she just wants to help.”

“Why does it have to be just the two of us?”

“Because it hasn’t been just us in a very long time. I love our life right now, trust me I do, but we deserve a break. We can go anywhere you want. Do whatever we want.”

I put my hand on Alex’s inner thigh.

“Oh, you just want sex…” Alex pouted.

“You don’t?”

Without warning I groped Alex and pinched her nipples through her shirt. She moaned and fell back on the couch.

“You are terrible…”

“There’s a lot more where this came from if we go away.”

I slid Alex’s shorts down. I softly blew on her pussy through her panties and Alex squirmed and moaned on the couch. Moving Alex’s panties to the side, I stuck my middle finger inside her tight hole. Slowly rotating my finger, and using my thumb on her clit, sent shockwaves through Alex’s body.

Stop. I’ll go. Fuck, I’ll go.”

“Good girl.”

I took my finger out and savored the taste in my mouth.

Alex bit her lip.

“One condition. Claire has to call me twice a day.”

“Deal. Where should we go?”

“Well if we’re making this a real vacation we should go all out. So how about…”

 

I’ve never been to Acapulco. Been to Mexico plenty of times, though. I fucking love Mexico. That’s one of the many reasons I think California is the best state. Not too many places around the world where you can drive a few hours south to another country, have a wild weekend for fairly cheap, then go back home. I spent many a night at the bottom of a tequila bottle when I was Alex’s age. Good times.  

Before we left Alex printed out a list of rules/instructions she'd made up for Claire to follow. Claire and I both knew she would follow none of them. But I trust my daughter, and I know she’ll make sure Sam doesn’t throw any wild parties while his parents are away.

“Jesus Alex, just go. You’re going to miss your plane.”

Claire had to pry Sam from Alex’s arms as we tried to get out of the door to catch our flight. 

“Okay, okay! Bye baby, mommy loves you so much.”

“You two have fun. We’ll call when we land.”

“Okay. Get their safely. Sam, wave bye to mommy and daddy!”

Sam stared at us with his big beautiful brown eyes, and that was more than good enough for Alex and me.

No private jet for this trip. We were only going a few hours south, and I wanted to be around other people going on vacation. When we found our seats, Alex immediately started crying. Other passengers gave us weird looks, but I brushed them off. It’s her first time being away from Sam. All of this is normal. After a few minutes of consoling Alex fell asleep on my shoulder. She’ll cheer up sooner or later. Who can be sad on vacation?

We were lucky enough to get a hotel right on the beach. The balcony in our room has a spectacular view of the ocean. Watching the sunset out here will be magical. I got the room for a week. We thought about it and decided we really want this to be a proper vacation. Spending a few nights here wouldn’t have felt right. It’ll be nice to not have to cook or get up early or worry about an infant throwing up on your favorite polo shirts. Yes, that has happened many times recently. Plus, this guarantees by at least the second day Alex will be back to her normal, lively, sex crazed self.

After dropping our bags off in the room, we headed straight to the beach. Alex brought a book, I brought a beer. Priorities, right?

We picked a great time to go out. The beach wasn’t too crowded and the feeling of sand on the bottom of my feet was perfect. Alex skipped around like a kid at a candy store. We eventually found two multi-colored beach chairs under an umbrella close to the water. What luck!

A few weeks after Alex gave birth, she got the urge to start working out. And boy did she ever. She went hard in the gym, and now the girl damn near has a six pack. She got her figure back and then some. Not to be outdone, I got in on the gym wave and now both of us look like one of those fitness couples on Instagram I despise.

Alex removed her shawl that was covering her lower half. I thought she was doing it in slow-motion, it was that hot. That girl just has a way about her. The shawl dropped onto the sand, and her ass looked magnificent. That’s where the majority of her baby weight went. Lucky me. Alex got down on the sand and gave me an angelic pose. That was my cue to take a pic for the gram. That’s my job these days, take pictures of her and Sam. Love it. My little redheaded MILF was a total smoke show.

“Damn, girl. Where’d you get all that ass?”

“Oh, you. Can you tell I just had a baby?”

“Nope. You look so good I might consider giving you another one.”

“Ha! No thank you.”

Alex blew me a kiss and laid herself on the beach chair and opened up her book. I took a sip of my beer and got comfortable.

To the surprise of absolutely no one, I fell asleep. Quickly. I’m old, I can’t help it. When I woke up Alex was still reading her book. I was horrified to discover that my beer was completely empty. I wonder who drank it…

“You gonna buy me another one?”

Alex put her book down.

“Nope.”

Alex stuck her tongue out at me.

“Meanie.”

Alex moved to my lap and rotated her ass on my crotch slowly. Oh boy.

“Take me into the water.”

“Yes ma’am.”

It was like a scene out of a movie. A dazzling sun. Crystal clear water. Just the right temperature. Flawless. I led Alex into the water and scooped her up in my arms. We went further in and Alex wrapped herself around my lower half and kissed my neck. Ah, I fucking missed that.

“Mexico is beautiful.”

“Yes, it is.”

Alex looked up and around.

“I need sunglasses.”

“Word.”

“Thank you for suggesting this, sweetie.”

“I can’t take all the credit. All I said was we needed a vacation. You found Acapulco. So, thank you.”

I kissed Alex’s chest and neck as we swayed back and forth in the water.

“What are we going to do on our first day in wonderous Acapulco besides stay in this pristine water a little while longer?”

“First, we need to break in that queen-sized bed upstairs. That is a must. After that let’s chill and get dinner at the restaurant in the hotel. Find somewhere to watch the sun set. Then I say we go to a bar and get pretty fucking hammered, and come back here and have really intense, passionate, back-breaking sex. What do you say?”

“Mmm, I say… I’ll race you to the room.”

 

I dumped a massive load in Alex’s pussy. Massive. As soon as that door closed, I threw Alex down on the bed and took her from behind. I didn’t stop until I released everything that I’d saved up. Her legs shook well after I stopped pounding that tight, wet cunt.

I was sprawled out on the bed, confident I’d made up for lost time. Alex on the other hand, was raring to go. Her switch had been activated. With cum still dripping out of her pussy, she sucked me off violently. Like she had never sucked my cock before. She left no stone unturned, literally. She attacked my balls. You’d think she was trying to stuff two meatballs in her mouth.

I was getting close to busting another nut when I heard my phone going off. It was Claire.

“Want me to get it?”

Alex looked up at me, zoned out with a mouth full of hard cock.

“…Voicemail it is.”

Alex bopped her head up and down and swung her tongue around the tip of my penis. After a few moments of breathing heavily and gritting my teeth, I blew a thick load into her mouth. She gobbled it all up like the good little cock slave that she is.

DeviIhDiamott
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DeviIhDiamott

Right on schedule, we got in a quick nap then went downstairs for dinner. The hotel has a lovely outdoor restaurant. We were led to a table with a wonderful view of the beach. I forgot to mention that I finger fucked Alex in the water while a bunch of kids were playing nearby. They looked concerned when Alex started shaking and moaning, but I told them that she was feeling a little under the weather.

I ordered lobster and Alex had a kid sized salad. Girls watching her figure, I guess. It was refreshing to have dinner with Alex, alone. Sam, rightly so, holds his mother’s attention without even trying. Was I jealous of my son? Nah. That’s my little man, but it was just nice to switch things up.

“Is the bar far away from here?”

Alex flipped her red wavy hair back away from her face. She’s a goddamn angel.

“Nope. Right around the corner actually.”

“Sweet. I haven’t had a real night out drinking since…”

Alex looked away, trying her hardest to think when the last time she had gotten drunk was. I knew immediately and smiled.

“…Is she coming out tonight?”

Alex shrugged.

“Probably.”

Ah, drunk Alex. Haven’t seen her since the trip to Madrid. A girl after my own heart. Tonight, should be one for the record books.

Alex picked at my lobster. I motioned to the waiter to bring us two more drinks.

“Save room for later, mister.”

“Pre-game babe. Gotta get the pre-game just right.”

“Hmm.”

“Hey.”

“Yes?”

“You look absolutely stunning tonight.”

She did. Alex was rocking a black tank top, no bra (yay!), and a skimpy white mini dress. Hottest chick in Mexico, by far.

“Flattery will get you everywhere, Mr. Kane, but thank you. I had to search deep in my closet for clothes other than sweats and puke-stained shirts. It’s nice feeling pretty again.”

“I’m sure. Everyone is looking at you.”

“If that’s the case, then I guess it’s a good thing I only have my eyes on you.”

Alex reached under the table and put a hand on my crotch. She used her index finger to gently tease the outline of my cock. My girl is back, baby.

After the delicious meal, we cheerfully strolled to the bar. It took us longer than it should’ve. We were tipsy and any chance we got to make out, we took. I was all over her. At one point I pulled Alex into a back alley pushed her up against a wall and felt her up. Just holding her breasts in my hands was enough to get me hard.

The bar, once we eventually stopped hooking up on the way, was your typical local hole in the wall. Cold beer and outdated pop music were the only things on the menu. Just what we needed. Alex and I sat at a booth and got very drunk, very fast. After a few shots Alex was all over the place. Talking to the locals, ordering more drinks and dancing the night away. The only one dancing mind you, but she was having a good time, so no one made a fuss.

I got a text from Claire saying everything was good with her and Sam. Awesome. Knew number one would come through for us.

“Hey! Get over here!”

I was being summoned. Time to put on my dancing shoes!

I found Alex surrounded by other locals who had been infected with Alex’s vibrant energy. Most of the bar was now dancing along to the hits of the 2000s. Alex jumped in my arms and I held her tightly. She looked back with wild eyes. I put her down, and she turned around and backed her ass up into my crotch.

We were soon lost in each other. The bar could’ve been completely packed or empty and we would not have noticed.

I did notice someone tap me on my shoulder rather forcefully. I didn’t recognize him, but he seemed like a local bro about to make a big mistake.

“Can I cut in?”

Really? I looked him up and down. Not worthy of my time. I let Alex handle this one.

“Sorry bruh, but I belong to him. This beautiful, dark chocolate man owns my pussy. He’s hotter than you, richer than you, and his cock is massive. I don’t even have to look down to know you have a shrimp dick. And I just had his baby. Would you like to see a picture? Didn’t think you would. So kindly fuck off, compadre!”

Local bro took the hint and walked away, dejected. Alex and I laughed hysterically.

“That was amazing.”

“I could have kept going honestly. I kind of wanted to.”

“That’s hot.”

I grabbed Alex’s ass and pulled her in closer to me.

“Let’s go.”

We practically ran back to the hotel. Walking up to the entrance, my arms were wrapped around Alex’s waist and I was nibbling on her neck. We were like two teenagers who just started having sex. Couldn’t keep our hands off each other.

Alex turned around, put her hands on my chest, and pointed towards the beach.

“You want to go for a swim?”

Alex shook her head. She ran to a cabana and grabbed a towel. She walked over to the sand and put it down.

“Ah, gotcha.”

When I caught up with her, we both laid down on the towel. I kissed her toned legs up and down while Alex giggled and ran her hand through my hair.  

“Good call.”

“I know. Hotel sex is sooo last year. We haven’t done it outside in forever.”

“I love the way your mind works.”

“I bet. You know what would make this even better? More drinks.”

Alex gave me her world-famous puppy dog eyes and I knew what had to be done.

“Be right back.”

I kissed Alex on the cheek and made my way to the hotel bar. Instead of asking for two drinks, I bought a whole bottle. When in Mexico, right?

When I returned to the beach Alex’s eyes lit up when she saw what I had.

“Oh my god, I love you!”

“You know how I do.”

Alex snatched the bottle from my hand and took it to the face. I laughed and looked out at the dark ocean in front of me. It was absolutely perfect out here tonight. Not too cold, slight breeze, stars shining. And the company of a gorgeous woman. What more could I ask for? Everything was set up for me to rediscover every inch of this magnificent woman’s body.

“Here.”

Alex handed me the bottle and I took a large swig. While I was drinking, Alex excitedly unbuckled my pants.

“About time.”

“Who you telling? I’m a little disappointed you didn’t take me into the bathroom at the bar and shove this… thick cock down my throat.”

Alex pulled down my pants and licked my shaft up and down. Her tongue circled the length of my cock with precision. She put out her hand, and I gave her the bottle back. She took another swig then sucked me off.

“Your dick is so long, I love it. I used to suck the shit out of this thing. Wow.”

Alex ran her nails along my inner thigh.

“Oh, fuck…”

I grabbed the back of Alex’s throat and pushed her head down. She gagged but I knew she was fine. It may have been a while, but a pro cock sucker like Alex never forgets her skills.

“Having fun?”

I took a clump of her hair and yanked Alex’s head up. Her eyes widened and without missing a beat she grunted like the whore she is and jerked me off.

“Yes! I missed the feeling of your cock hitting the back of my tiny throat. I’m soaked!”

“Tell me more.”

“I can’t think of anything other than your cock right now. I need this in all of my holes tonight. I’m begging you, put it in all of them!”

I released Alex’s head and she wrapped her fat juicy lips around my tip. With one hand she cupped my balls while the other had a firm grip on the base of my penis. I took another drink then threw the bottle to the side. Time for the main event.

I hiked up Alex’s dress.

“Stick out your ass.”

She did. I slid my index finger directly into her butt. She moaned out and spit on my dick. I pushed my finger in as far as I could, then quickly took it out. I gave Alex a little spank and she shook her ass in my face. What a girl.

I stood up and grabbed the back of Alex’s face. She grabbed the corners of her mouth and held it open as I skull fucked her face without remorse. Thank god this beach was deserted because we were being anything but quiet. The sounds Alex was making would get the oldest senior citizen in Mexico hard.

“Get on all fours.”

I took my cock out of Alex’s mouth and smacked her on the face. She bit down on her lip and rushed to do as she was told. Alex pointed her ass into the sky, eagerly awaiting my cock to enter her.

“Which hole?”

“I don’t care, Daddy, just hurry up and fuck me!”

I knelt down and teased the entrance of Alex’s butt with the tip of my penis. She grabbed the towel and moaned. Then, to her surprise, I shoved my cock into her pussy. I love anal sex as much as the next man, but nothing beats a young girl's pussy. Nothing. I put my large hands on her bare ass and went to work.

This was well worth the wait. Alex became a wild woman! She screamed at the top of her lungs while bouncing that fat ass back and forth on my cock. Each stroke, each wonderful stroke felt like magic.

“Mm!”

“You like that?”

“Yes! Yes! Hurt me!”

Oh, Kinky.

Time to switch it up. I pulled out, put some spit on my cock, and rammed it into Alex’s tight little ass. Tight pussy is fantastic, but a tight asshole to tear open is pretty great as well. Alex put her head down in the sand and let out a thunderous moan. Having a long, rock hard cock repeatedly penetrate your ass will have a woman sounding like a untamed animal. It’s the best.

I sped up the pace and pulled Alex’s hair. Her face was turning red as she kept grunting and making unfamiliar sounds. A few hard spanks on her fat cheeks brought along another powerful orgasm. I fell out of her ass and watched her freak out on the sand. So hot.

“Damn girl.”

“Oh my god…oh my god!

Alex, breathing heavily, got on her back and put out her arms.

“Come back to me, please.”

I got on the ground and went back inside her waning pussy. We locked eyes and the look of true joy of having a dick inside her almost made me bust. Almost.

Alex tilted her head up and bit my ear.

“I want another baby.”

“Ah, welcome back, drunk Alex.”

“Hi. But I do. Give me another child.”

“Nope. Let’s have fun with Sam before we give him a sibling.”

“Oh, so you aren’t cumming inside me? Wow, times have changed.”

Cheeky little girl. She knew I was cumming inside her.

I slowed down. I wanted to see Alex’s expression when I cream pie her vagina. Two or three deep, really deep, strokes brought me to ejaculation.

Alex’s eyes rolled to the back of her head as she savored her first cream pie in months. She grabbed my butt cheeks and held me in place.

Something clicked in my head after I came, because I looked up and noticed something.

“Hey, guess what?”

“What?”

“We have spectators.”

Yep. An older couple was watching us from the hotel. I don’t know how long they’d been there, but it was definitely long enough. The wife was mortified and ran away, but the husband gave me an enthusiastic thumbs up. I waved to them both. I really love Mexico.

After ensuring every drop of semen had been deposited inside Alex, I pulled out and we both laid on the towel. This time, both of us were undeniably satisfied.

“Hope they got their money’s worth.”

“I’m sure they did. You were an animal.”

Alex took a bow. Silly girl.

“Yeah. I know I wasn’t totally on board with this trip when you first suggested it, but you were right. I needed this. We needed this. That last orgasm was worth all the nights staying up with Sam the last few months.”

“Indeed.”

Alex kissed me on the cheek, and we laid together, naked, on the beautiful beach.

It took a while, but we eventually got back to our room. We got a quick shower in then watched tv in bed.

“Hey.”

“Yeah?”

“I’m still a little drunk so I’m going to say something I wouldn’t say sober. I can’t believe you let me convince you fucking Miranda was a good idea!”

Alex punched me on my shoulder. I pretended to be hurt.

“Yes, how stupid of me.”

“Was it worth it?”

“Nope. I was always coming back to you.”

“Oh yeah? You got home pretty late that night…”

“I don’t come home late anymore.”

“No, you don’t. You’ve been good. Better than good. Just as long as there are no more ex’s I have to worry about.”

“Miranda was the first and last.”

Alex smiled confidently. She got out of bed and started cleaning. How she has energy for anything other than sleep is amazing.

“Hey.”

“Yes?”

“Remember a while ago, when I asked you how’d you want me to propose? Do you remember what you said?”

Alex stopped cleaning.

“…I said I wanted something very low key. No spectacle, just you and me.”

“Right.”

I got up and walked over to my clothes. I reached around in my jacket and pulled out a box. I took a few steps towards Alex and dropped to one knee. Alex shook her head in disbelief. Her mouth was open, but she couldn’t speak.

“Alexandria, my red-headed queen, will you marry me?”

 

Published 
Written by Handydandy14
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments