Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Going Away Present

"A going away present turns out to maybe have an unexpected surprise."

32
5 Comments 5
14.1k Views 14.1k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"A close friend is moving so the wife decides to make her husband's fantasy come true and give the friend a very special going away present. <p> [ADVERT] </p>However, the result might give her an unexpected present."

Ron here, in my mid-thirties, about five-feet-eight-inches, in somewhat good shape and equipped with a nice eight-inch dick. Wife, Karen is five-feet-six-inches-tall, with C cup breasts, a nicely shaped ass and good strong legs.

I've been working for a company for a long time and one of my best friends, John, is a tall black guy. He’s six-feet-tall and in very good shape. We’ve had him over for dinner several times and gone places together. He’s single and I’m always kidding him about not having a girlfriend.

“I’m just not a good catch,” John says with a laugh.

Well, Karen’s also been curious and joked with him. Love hearing those two go back and forth.

His response was if he found someone like her he just might not only go with the woman but put a ring on her as well.

Over the years we, like others, have watched porn and lately noticed the upswing in the interracial type. Especially with married white women mating with black guys. And, if you can believe anything on the Internet, some of these women are supposed to have gotten pregnant from this.

“Yea, right,” I say.

Sometimes, I let out it's kind of a fantasy of mine to see her with another guy, especially if he’s black. She always laughs it off since that isn’t her thing. Over the past year, things changed drastically at the company John and I work for. Things got bad enough for us to look for other opportunities.

He found one on the east coast and I’ve already helped him pack his things. The truck left two days ago so tonight would be our last dinner together. As for me, I also found an opportunity so we’re moving from Southern California to another state. Somewhere where the commute is less than twenty minutes, taxes are lower and things are less crowded.

I know Karen is upset as she really likes John and will miss giving him a hard time about his not having a girlfriend. As for me, it looks like my fantasy will always stay that way. Still, in my mind’s eye, I can see his dark ass rising and falling between her legs as she enjoys him fucking her. Now with John’s imminent departure, she seems to have been wondering about this. Well, the night before after a great session where we were both buzzing in the afterglow of sex she rolled into my arms.

“What would you think if I did something very special for John’s going away gift, something that might make your fantasy become reality,” she asked.

After thinking about the possibilities for a second or two I said, “I’m okay with anything you want babe. He’s been a great friend to both of us. But I get to watch.”

Then I started thinking since we’re working on starting our family, Karen is off birth control. I kind of hoped she’s already caught but didn’t know right then. Anyway next day, John arrived and we’re both dressed casual, shirts, shorts as it's summer, and sneakers.  Karen had a surprise for both of us as she comes out of the hall in a form-fitting dress, clearly showing she’s got nothing under it and the bottom comes to her mid-thigh. Steamy, yes it was and got both of our attention.

She had a special meal prepared, so sat us down as she bustled around setting the table then putting out the feast. Wow, what a final supper it was, with wine and much laughter between the three of us. Then we retired to the living room where I broke out some pot to go with the wine.

Soon all three of us were feeling no pain. Both Karen and John were sitting close together while I was in another chair. She made sure her dress had ridden up to almost pussy height. Eventually, she had to go to the bathroom so it was only John and me in the room.

Then I said to him, “We’ve been good friends for a long time and Karen has something special up her sleeve to give you as a going away present. No matter what it is, I’m okay with it.”

He gave me a big smile and said, “Thanks man, I can’t tell you how much I’ll miss both of you and those great meals and special times we’ve shared.”

“I think she may have a special dessert cooked up for you, something you’ll remember for a long time,” I answered.

Anyway, she returned with a gleam in her eye, gave me a questioning look and I nodded okay. Really, I wanted to see just how far she was willing to go with this. So Karen walked up to John, leaned over and gave him a deep kiss. Boy, did his eyes open, then he put his arms out and returned the favor as he held her tight.

Soon, I saw one of his hands on the outside of one leg, then moved so it was creeping up a thigh only to find her naked pussy. That got another surprised look. By now she was really getting into the kissing, sat down on his lap and opened her legs a bit to allow his hand better access.

Her breathing had changed so every now and then there was a slow moan. After a time she rose, took his hand and they headed for the bedroom. She looked over a shoulder and signaled me to follow. Nice when your woman knows her man’s fantasy and intends to make it a reality. That’s when you realize wild horses couldn’t hold her back.

Vestinaaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Vestinaaa

At that time, it’s to hell with the consequences as only the moment counts.

Once in the bedroom, she kicked off her heels and had him lift the dress over her head. Karen, now naked, got down on her knees and pulled his shorts down. He did have a cock a bit larger but thicker than mine. She gasped when it came into full view but soon had what she could get into her mouth.

After she had been sucking for a while, John reached down to help her up. Karen was backed up and placed on the bed, now the fun would really begin. John slid in beside her and while he was kissing her lips and neck one hand was stroking her breasts. By her breathing and nipples standing up I could tell Karen was really turned on.

Slowly, one hand moved to her mound and began to rub each side of it then cupped her pussy. By now Karen was moving under him and had her first orgasm. Soon he was finger fucking her and moving in circles inside the opening of her vagina. Soon another orgasm came with her going stiff as she put him in a death grip for a few seconds. Finally, John slid down and began tongue action on her pussy. Then she had another orgasm but I thought she might smother him since his face was pulled into her pussy and held there.

Now it was time, he looked into her eyes and Karen looked back, responded with a smile and a nod of yes. As he lined his cock up with her vagina she reached down and helped guide it into the target. At first, there was a gasp, then she opened her legs wider and angled her hips for a better angle. John pushed more into her accompanied by moans and gasps from Karen.

After several minutes of slow penetration, they began the mating dance. I loved the way his dark ass was moving between her legs as they matched that in the opposite direction. As his intensity increased, she held onto his ass. She was pulling him in with her legs wrapped around him. At that point, it was hard to tell if either of them was in control.

Finally, with her responding with an, ‘Ouch,’ he pushed as far in as he could and pumped a load of cum deep into Karen’s pussy. Then they just held each other while breathing deeply and kissing.

After that, both looked at me and I told John, “Into the chair, buddy. It’s my turn.”

Then I kissed my wife, kissed her nipples and lined myself up to slide into her now well-lubricated pussy. Boy, did that feel sweet. After a session of in and out as well as French kissing, I pumped another load into her pussy. She smiled and then gave me a huge hug.

“How’s that for your fantasy coming true?” she asked.

“Babe, that was fantastic, want to go for seconds?” I asked.

That put a huge smile on her face and she said, “Sure, maybe we should make it last all night.”

Well, with two loads of cum inside her and the real possibility she was either caught or had been caught, continuing on wasn’t going to make her any more pregnant. So after a quick bathroom stop for a clean-up, Karen came back to what was becoming a marathon three-way night.

Over the next hour or two, John and I were alternating while she’s under or on top of us. Finally feeling really daring Karen had us do a DP, which was her first anal. There was a lot of grunting and a few ouches on her part but we got it done as I put a load of cum up her ass while John injected more into her pussy.

Finally about 3 a.m. we had melted all the wax on our respective candles and got some sleep. She was in between us as we drifted off. After breakfast, we said our goodbyes. With tears in her eyes, Karen gave John one last deep kiss and hug.

“I’m really going to miss you two and thanks, that's a goodbye present I’ll never forget,” he said.

After that, I walked John to his truck, gave him a hug and wished the guy well. Friends like that are hard to find and I don’t know if there will be another one.

A couple of weeks later, Karen and I packed our things into a truck, put the car on a trailer and headed out to my new job in another state. After arriving, we found out she was pregnant but we didn’t know by whom. So we’d have to wait almost eight months to find out if the baby was black or white.

No matter, as the kid was conceived with love and lust. It will be the start of our family so we might be a checkered board group. Sadly we lost contact with John, as I would have wanted to let him know if the baby was black. Hope he’s doing well now and finally found that woman he can put a ring on.

As for me, Karen is the prize of my life and I’m keeping her. Can hardly wait to see what she deliver,s as in a couple of years we’re planning an encore, which we’ll make sure is white.

Published 
Written by DrkMan99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments