Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Impulse

"Lexi gets a lot of what she likes from a reluctant stranger."

15
7 Comments 7
9.4k Views 9.4k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Lexi scanned the opulent lobby of the hotel, as she entered. She walked through the lobby and observed all the people there. There were couples that looked like they were on wild weekends. Several men sat in the lobby each waiting for someone. She walked toward a mirror to check out her hair and the man who sat nearby.

Normally Lexi would not have paid any attention to Max, until she saw what he read. He sat reading a book on fetishes, which Lexi found interesting. His appearance stirred a tingle that she loved. She was twenty-one and older men appealed to her. She stopped and was about to introduce herself, but her evening was set. She continued to dinner with the thought she might return later.

She sat at her table in the dining room alone. Her date never called or showed up late. She paid for her meal and left the hotel disappointed. At the theatre, her date stood her up again. When the play ended, Lexi was extremely irritated and wanted to get drunk. She returned to the hotel and went to the bar.

She noticed the man from the lobby sitting at the bar. Her mood brightened, as she walked to the chair beside him.

"Is this seat taken?"

"No, please sit down." Max thought here was a woman worthy of my attention.

Lexi sat and when she looked at Max, her anger lessened. She wondered how could I get him into my bed tonight. When Lexi got angry, most of the time the only thing that made her feel better was sex, long hard sex over night. Now she had her opportunity to get an older man to satisfy her need. Lust filled her eyes, as she looked at him.

"I saw you earlier tonight in the lobby reading. What are you doing here in the bar? Are you interested in the fetishes you read about?"

Lexi lifted the double shot of whiskey and slugged it down. If she could not have a date, she wanted to get drunk instead. She turned to Max and waited for his answer.

"I am Max. I read the book because I was interested in other sexual lifestyles. All I ever have done was watch other people. I guess you could say I was a voyeur."

"Hi Max, I am Lexi. I have an interest in other sexual lifestyles (she lied). Being a voyeur can be a lot of fun. Are you here alone?"

"Yeah, some buddies were supposed to meet me, but never showed up. What about you?"

"It was a bad night. My date never showed for dinner or the theatre. I am very angry with him right now. We were to visit a sex club later. I guess I will get drunk and go home."

"A sex club, I didn't know they existed here in Minneapolis. Are there many?"

"We were to visit one that catered to exhibitionists down the street from here. Would you like to go there with me?" She baited the hook and put it in the water of his mind.

Max's eyes opened wide in surprise. "Sure that sounds interesting. I feel like a pervert, but I am willing to try something new. Let's go."

Lexi smiled as Max took the bait. Now it was her turn to reel him in and seduce him. She felt he was an easy mark. The night might end up a success for her yet. Max was hers.

Max stood, threw a few bills on the bar to cover the drinks and left the hotel with Lexi. She grabbed Max's hand and led him down the street. She knew the club and visited it many times. Max was her ideal companion. He was handsome and at age 37, he was trim, well built but not overly muscular. He looked as if he had what she desired and wanted, a long wide fat cock. She wanted to taste him badly. Her plan was right on schedule so far.

Admission to sex clubs was tightly controlled. Single girls and couples usually had an easier time gaining admission. Single guys always had a harder time. 'Impulse' was a club focused primarily on watching and admission was more lax. They paid the cover and they were in.

The place was packed and had a dance club kind of feeling. Techno music blared through the darkened room. Blue and red recessed lights in the ceiling focused down on roped off areas reserved for performers. All performers were volunteers from the crowd for the night. The areas were like small stages where club goers could gather and watch. Some areas were themed, but most only contained a couch and bed.

Volunteers came and took a stage in a first come first served basis. Tonight over half the stages were empty. The watchers didn't seem to mind, as they eagerly crowded around the occupied areas. The crowd craned their necks to get a better view.

Max turned to Lexi, "There sure are a lot of men here."

"It is the way the world is today."

"Do you think men are more interested in this stuff than women?"

"Men tend to be more visual, but plenty of girls like it too. They are harder to attract to a place like this."

They got close to the edge of one area where a man thrust eagerly into a woman over an elaborately set table. They looked at the couple, but never said a word. They moved to another area where a man and a woman went at it on an ordinary bed. The woman wore a shiny leather bustier and hiked up skirt. After the third couple pressed up against a wall, Max finally spoke.

"These people are not what I expected."

"What do you mean?"

"They just look ordinary."

Lexi laughed, "Because they are. What did you expect porn star couples?"

"Well ... no."

Lexi told him, "Everyone's entitled to do what is sexy to them. This is all sexy. That is what gives it its edge."

Lexi had him. She wanted to fuck him and this was her chance. Not only did she like cum and cock, but she liked to show off doing it. Having sex was one thing she wanted with Max. What made it even better was the crowd watching.

She loved showing her body to drooling men. She was 5'6" tall, skinny, light brown hair, light blue eyes, with 34C breasts and a nice round butt. Men liked her and she liked them. She loved giving blowjobs and swallowing cum.

Max did not answer but looked around as if he reassessed it all. As he looked around, Lexi studied him. Max wasn't quite 6' tall but had a nice upper body and neatly styled, sandy blonde hair. He turned toward her, sensing her scrutiny.

Lexi said, "You know, if you are concerned about raising the bar around here ... well, we're pretty attractive." She knew she had him now. He was willing to go. "We're already here. We could really give these people something to watch."

Max's eyes grew wider as if they would pop out. "I ... I couldn't. I mean ... not in front of all these people. What if someone I know is here?"

"I doubt that. Besides what can they do? If they tell anyone they acknowledge they were here too." Lexi grabbed his hand. "Come on, I know you want to try it."

"Yeah," he admitted. "But I have never ... I don't think I could."

Lexi tugged Max toward one of the stages. "You have to start sometime. It is easy."

Max looked terrified but Lexi dragged him. "Lexi, have you done this before? I thought it was all new."

"It is."

"Maybe you just play innocent and seduce random men into crazy sexual acts."

Lexi scoffed but thought, Max you don't know how close you are to being right.

AliaSoto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliaSoto



They barely ducked under the ropes, when a mob suddenly swarmed around them. Lexi thought it did not have much to do with them, but they were a new couple. After all variety is the spice of life.

Max looked terrified, but the performer in Lexi turned on. With all the people waiting and watching, she had to deliver.

One of the props was a white velvet chaise lounge that glowed red in the light.

"Come on," Lexi said, pushing Max toward the chaise. "Lie down."

Max lay down, but still looked panicked, "Lexi ..."

"You're here," Lexi said sharply. "What are you going to do? Run off in front of all these people. I didn't think you were a coward." She became someone else, someone commanding and taking charge.

Lexi climbed onto the chaise straddling Max's hips with her legs. She suddenly felt a burning ache within and she did not want to be gentle. As she leaned down, she kissed him hard, her teeth scraping his lips, as she thrust her tongue into his mouth. Max let out a small sound of surprise that was lost in the kiss. Meanwhile her hand frantically unbuttoned his shirt ripping a button off in the process.

Max lay limply, still in shock. It didn't matter to Lexi as long as he did not fight her. From the feel of him underneath her hips, not all of him was limp.

Lexi ran her finger down his chest, digging her nails into the flesh there. Part of her wondered how Max would explain the scratch marks. The rest of her did not care. She yanked her top over her head. She left her bra on.

Her mouth moved from his lips, traveling to his neck and chest, pausing to tease one of his nipples. She kept going down to the edge of his pants. While there, she undid his belt and unfastened his pants in one swift motion. She pushed his pants and underwear down to his knees, just enough to give access to his erection.

She took his hard cock into her mouth, letting the long shaft glide into her, almost to the back of her throat. Max gasped, a noise echoed by some of the appreciative spectators.

Lexi felt him in her mouth and noticed a feeling. This was not the first time he had done this with a strange woman. He had done it twice before. Yet he was still shy about it all, but he faked some of his innocence, a lure for a dominant women like Lexi.

Lexi's mouth moved urgently, sucking and teasing. Max groaned as her lips slid back and forth. His back arched and Lexi pulled away. She feared the show might end earlier if she was not careful. Climbing off Max, Lexi stood up and pulled off her skirt letting it fall in a crumbled heap on the floor. Max looked at her with pleading eyes, not proactive yet, but definitely wanting more.

An ornate wooden chair stood near the chaise. Lexi moved over to it and knelt on its cushioned seat, pressing her breasts up against the curved slats. She looked back at Max over her shoulder.

"Show time," she said.

Lexi expected hesitation or reluctance, but Max had apparently overcome his initial reluctance. Lexi was pleased. Max clambered off the chaise and walked over to Lexi. He kicked off his pants. He positioned himself behind her and ran his hands along the edges of Lexi's black lace panties.

Lexi shifted pressing her ass closer to him. He sighed, "You are so sexy."

"I know," she told him impatiently.

Max pulled the panties down, letting them rest near her knees. She ground against him even more and felt him push into her, the penetration forceful and deep. Max gripped her hips. He moved in and out. He shoved her into the chair's hard back with each thrust. Lexi moaned loudly, but whether it was for Max's benefit or the crowd's, she didn't know.

Lexi was in a position to watch the crowd with all the faces and eyes directed toward her. She shed most of her shyness over the years and this wasn't the first time she had sex in public. Sometimes she appreciated privacy, but tonight she loved being the center of attention. Maybe it was her boyfriend not showing, but she craved the attention. Whatever the cause, Lexi found herself turned on by making eye contact with different guys in the audience while Max continued pumping her.

Lexi found eye contact to be a very powerful thing. She found it took her away from the usual and normal experience to a newer deeper and more intimate experience. She loved the men watching to see her look with a heavy, sultry look. It was the look of a woman fucked within an inch of her life. She showed them that she wanted nothing more than to do it with them next. She felt thrilled to think of all the men she aroused, all of them ached for sex, sex with her.

While Lexi looked at the crowd, she almost forgot Max was behind her. The man behind her could have been any of the men who watched them. They had the look that showed they would be happy to trade places with Max. She looked from face to face, imagining what each man would feel like, how each would fuck differently. The thrill of the thought was so arousing to Lexi. Her wandering mind wanted to add a few more men to the show. She saw three men who had their cocks in their hands. They stroked with each thrust Max made into Lexi.

She watched in fascination, as the three guys moved with her. She waved to them, gesturing that they join her on stage with Max. With no hesitation, the three guys jumped on stage. One cock eagerly found Lexi's mouth and filled it, thrusting hard and deep. Lexi grabbed the other two cocks and stroked them hard. When Max saw the three guys, he thrust harder driving Lexi painfully into the chair.

Lexi thought what she did was good. The voyeurs aroused Max and Lexi. With Max fucking her on her knees, it aroused Lexi to new and dizzying heights. The whole act was dirty, exciting and thrilling to her.

She felt Max slow, as his cock swelled in her pussy. He was ready to cum and fill her pussy. She sucked harder on the cock in her mouth and felt him stiffen too. The cocks in her hands stiffened. Soon cum filled her pussy from Max. The cock in her mouth spilled cum deep into her throat, which she swallowed. The cocks in her hands sprayed her face and chest with cum. Lexi felt so aroused that her knees buckled as she had continuous orgasms. Max held her up and continued to thrust in and out of her.

Max pulled out of Lexi, as the cock in her mouth pulled out. Lexi let go of the other cocks. She rested her head on the chair and pushed against Max. The three guys stood on the stage looking around. Max helped Lexi stand up next to him. A few whistles came from the crowd. Soon loud applause rang through the club praising Lexi and Max.

Max wore a look of wonder and exhaustion. Lexi handed him his pants. The crowd kept whistling and clapping.

"Wow," Max gasped. "That was ... wow."

"Yeah," Lexi said with a grin. "I know."

Published 
Written by frogprince
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments