Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Impulse Part 2

"After the last time both wives turn the tables on their husbands."

21
2 Comments 2
10.0k Views 10.0k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"After risking getting knocked up on an impulse both wives turn the tables on their husbands. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This time it's the women that shared an impulse."

When we last saw them Dean and Morgan had gotten their wives, Linda and Nancy, make their interracial fantasy into reality. Of course that also meant both women, even they didn’t know it at first, were put in the position of risking getting knocked up. This on an impulse where the husbands had the black guys stop using condoms; something both wives didn’t expect.

Both women were not amused to put it mildly but relieved to find they weren’t pregnant. Despite their anger at the husbands' treachery they admitted it was exciting, another thing they didn’t expect.

Speaking of something the wives didn’t know it seems that Morgan had actually videoed the encounter. So both husbands, when they were together would watch it and enjoy seeing their women getting fucked by black men.

This all ended when Linda, Dean’s wife, stumbled across the video and shared it with her friend.

“Can you believe it they actually made a video of us almost getting knocked up,” Linda said to Nancy as they met for coffee. “When I saw it he’s lucky I didn’t take his head off but kept my mouth shut for now.”

Then Nancy replied, “Yes I know however you have to admit it was both a scary but exciting evening for both of us not to mention the calendar worries after that night. Still after all that I’m still pretty pissed at them.”

Linda agreed and admitted watching the video did excite her.

Looking around at the mall they were in Nancy pointed out something to Linda.

“You know I’m seeing more white married women in the mall with black or dark children these days. And some times they also have other white children,” she said.

“Yes I see them as well,” Linda said. “Wonder if it was a willing mating or something like we almost had?”

While both women were discussing that one of the mothers they noticed walked into the crowded coffee shop. This time she was alone but there were no seats.

“Hi, why don't you come join us, as we have an extra seat here,” Nancy said.

The woman’s name was Rachel and she thanked both of them for the chance to sit down. She added her husband took the kids to a nearby playground to give her some time to herself.

After introductions, Linda said, “I hope this is not too personal but noticed you have two white children and a younger black one. Was wondering what happened.”

There was a bit of silence then quickly Nancy explained what happened to her and Linda and how close they came to being in the same situation. Rachel laughed and said that was a question almost everyone asks her.

“My husband and I were swingers but since I can’t take birth control were always careful,” she said. “Then he, like your husbands really got interested in seeing me with a black guy or guys.”

Rachel continued that condoms or timing was always considered but her husband asked if she might consider having the guys bareback so they could cum in her. He felt it would be a lot more exciting.

“That’s when I laid down the law,” Rachel said. “I told him okay but if I get knocked up we’re not only having the baby but it will be part of our family and we’re going to raise it. After a couple of days, he said that would be okay and he was willing to face the possible consequences to make this fantasy become reality.”

Her husband also suggested since this might be a one-time thing it should be a gangbang.

“I said okay but no more than four guys,” she said. “Depending on if and how many times the guys were able to cum that meant I could have from four to a dozen loads in my pussy”

After some discussion, the girls exchanged phone numbers and parted company. Both wives left with the wheels turning in their heads.

The next day Dean called his friend Morgan.

“You know the girls found the video don’t you,” he said.

Morgan answered affirmative but said that Nancy didn’t seem as upset as he thought she would.

“Yea Linda isn’t too upset either and actually seemed excited seeing it,” Dean said. “Well, we were wondering if they’d ever try this again so I think we should ask them. However, after that sequel we might wind up as new parents, I hope you’ve considered that.”

Then Morgan said, “Yes I have but it was so exciting I’d really like to see this again and will just hope they aren’t caught.”

A few days later both couples had dinner in a small café and the plot was set in motion.

“Okay we know about the video and even though we’re still pissed at you putting us at risk it was exciting to watch,” Linda said. “And we know how much you two would like us to do an encore but are you two ready to accept the consequences. I mean if I get knocked up we’re having the baby and it will be part of our family.”

Nancy then added, “That’s the deal, we’ll do this again to humor you guys and enjoy ourselves but remember the risks are real and the consequences we’ll all have to live with. No abortions and we raise the kids as our own. If you guys aren’t ready then it will always be a fantasy.”

Then both Dean and Morgan nodded and told the women they had discussed it and were willing if the wives were.

“Agreed then,” Linda said. “You guys set it up and let’s do a gang bang with from four to six guys.”

After that everyone was silent until Linda looked at Nancy, they both grinned then shared an impulse to spring on their husbands.

“Oh and since you two like risk so much let’s do it when we’re 12 days into our cycle,” Linda said with a devilish smile.

Nancy, also smiling, nodded in agreement as both husbands sat there in stunned silence. This added panic into the mix, especially since the wives were about three days into their cycle.

A little over a week later six black guys were recruited, including the quartet from the first time. After seeing the tests a set of adjoining rooms were reserved in a hotel in the next town. The trip out was about three hours and both couples rode together but was a quiet ride full of tension.

EllaxBoom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EllaxBoom

After checking in, having lunch and a short nap the women began to get ready. As for the guys they summoned the six to come over then all eight of the men were in one room while the women got ready in the next.

Not wanting to mess around, and stick it to their husbands more, when the adjoining door opened out walked two naked women ready for action. Before everything got going Morgan was given orders by Nancy to videotape this encounter so, as she put it, they could watch their next child being conceived.

This made the husbands even more nervous and fearful of what they had started.

After kissing and hugging each other they separated then sat on separate beds. With nods from the husbands, the guys moved in, three for each woman. Soon Linda and Nancy were kneeling on the floor sucking dicks. Each team had a very well hung member and both women were surprised but ready.

After sucking them to full erections the women moved over to the middle of their respective beds. Then one man got beside them, another put his dick into their mouth while the third worked his way up her legs heading for their pussies. Since they were already excited and wet, it didn’t take too long for Nancy to go stiff with her first orgasm. Then Linda arched her back as she shook and had a deep orgasm. By now each had a guy licking their pussies and rotating a finger in the entrance to their vaginas. That set off the second set of orgasms as the women were fully engulfed in a frenzy of lust.

After that, things became more animalistic with the guys pounding the women into the beds while their husbands were treated to the sight of a black ass either rising and falling or going in and out between their wife’s white thighs. And the women, after looking and smiling at their husbands were making animalistic sounds of their own and really getting into the hard slamming sex the guys were giving them. Every time a guy pushed into them the women pushed back, held onto their asses as they pulled the guys into them as deep as possible. When it was time the guy would push as far into their woman as possible then pump a load of baby batter into them.

Finally, after the first two finished, it was time for the largest guy to go and he got on top of Linda and proceeded to push his way into her cunt. At first she gasped then gave out with some, “Oh God, ouch and easy boy,” but the guy never stopped. Over on her bed Nancy was going through the same things with the largest of her team pushing his way deep into her. Like the others after some thrashing the guys pushed as far and as hard as they could then unloaded into their respective women. At that moment the women gave out slightly muffled screams as well. Once that was over the first guys switched women, rolled them over and proceeded fucking them doggy style. The orgy had become an exercise in pure fucking.

Once again the women went through the first two guys then it was time for the biggest guy. Those two got on the bed, rolled over and pulled the women on top of them. Now they could push down their hips to achieve full penetration as the fucking continued. Since they were so big both women were giving out gasps as well as ouches since they had both pain and pleasure from this. Finally those last loads were delivered again accompanied by groans and muffled screams from both women as it was a blend of pain and pleasure.

Finally it was over, or was it?

Lying there breathing deeply while in almost a puddle of cum both women were dazed and almost in shock. After a few moments, Linda looked a bit spooked when Nancy asked, “anyone for thirds?”

Two guys answered yes and chose their women. Soon each wife had a guy on top that was French kissing them and working his dick into their pussies. Once again the guys weren’t too gentle as they pounded the women, ending with another load of cum being pumped into the pair. But again both women rose to the occasion and were giving back as good as they got. Then it was over.

The guys all gave each other high fives while both women were still lying on the beds breathing heavily and gasping. When the wives got up with some help from the guys they received a round of kisses, hugs and expression of thanks for a wonderful fuck session. This made the wives feel special not to mention giving the loads of seed a nice head start on their mission.

After the men left, the girls cleaned up and joined their nervous and stunned husbands for a good night’s sleep. Next morning even though their pussies were still sore and leaking both women needled their husbands by giggling and talking about names for the babies they might be having,

Three weeks later, after Dean and Morgan had left for work, both women took the EPTs they had.

“Hi Nancy,” Linda said after calling her. “What did your test say.”

“I’m knocked up,” Nancy answered.

“So am I. Guess we’ll be changing diapers for a couple more years but this time I’m getting fixed,” Linda said

Nancy agreed with her. When the guys came home that night they were greeted by smiling wives and got a huge kiss. It seemed to the guys the women weren’t caught. Then came the surprise when the wives handed them their EPT’s. Now there was fear and panic as both men realized the women were knocked up.

“Well you wanted this so now you have to live with it,” Linda told Dean.

Over at her house Nancy, after handing her husband the EPT, said, “The fantasy is now reality and we’re going to be parents again but this time I’m getting fixed.”

Months later both women gave birth to dark-skinned children. During the pregnancy they connected with Rachel and her husband.

Now the three couples with both white and mixed children are supporting each other and have joined the growing number of families in that same situation. With what happened in mind both women got fixed just to be sure their husband’s fantasies and a spur of the moment impulse doesn’t turn into another surprise pregnancy.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by DrkMan99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments