Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Le Belle Donne Ch.02b

"Alberto and Isabella run into town for some errands"

4
2 Comments 2
3.4k Views 3.4k
3.8k words 3.8k words

Chapter 2b

 

Across the charming and masonry-built town, Alberto had made it to Marino’s, a small general store, which also served as the local post office. Through an open window just above the store, the heavy moans of a woman flooded the stone laid street outside.

“Ohh ohhh sii Arrigo, siii!”

On the other side of the street, on a bench, two elderly men joyfully looked up at the window.

“Sure brings back some memories, doesn’t it?” Like it was yesterday, Nino could see the euphoric smile of his late wife when she got in bed with a handsome black man.

“Si, it sure does.” Andreino closed his eyes, and for just a moment he was back in his old house, and in front of him, he could see his wife with her legs spread and a big black man on top of her, pounding her hard.

Both men sighed whilst they once again enjoyed the woman’s moans.

Alberto, having stepped off of his cargo bike glanced up at the open window and felt his penis grow as he listened to the woman’s cries of pleasure. He was more than certain that she was in the arms of a black man, and for a split second, Alberto imagined that it was Adriana up there. With that picture in his head and a small smile on his face, he entered Marinos.

Luckily there weren’t too many people in the store, just a couple of women browsing, and another woman by the front counter talking to Salvator Marino, the owner of the store.

“Sounds like Alessandra is having quite the time with Arrigo upstairs.” Clara Mondadori gave Salvator a joyful glance whilst she looked over at the stairs behind him. The stairs led upstairs to the Marino’s living room and to their bedroom where she knew her friend Alessandra was in bed with the young and very attractive black man.

“Si.” There was no hiding Salvator’s cheerful mood knowing that his wife was upstairs in bed with the young black man. There was also no hiding the discoloration on the crotch of his pants where he had come earlier.

Suddenly as several thumping sounds were heard from above, both Salvator and Clara looked up at the ceiling, where they saw a small but clear bounce in the wooden boards. Each of the thumps coincided with a loud female moan.

The smile on Salvator’s face grew even larger as he knew that the thumps were caused by the crooked leg on their bed, which meant that Arrigo must really be giving it to Alessandra.

Upstairs, just above the store downstairs, a somewhat chubby woman in her late forties had just buried her face in the pillow in front of her. Behind her, with a firm grip on her wide hips, a thin but muscular black man was shoving his sizable cock in and out of her ass with considerable power.

“Uh! Uh! Uhh! Uhh!” The twenty-one-year-old Arrigo Longo had been home from University for a couple of days visiting his father. Whilst home he had made sure to visit the gorgeous woman who had shown him the pleasures of a woman’s ass.

“Uh! Amo il tuo culo!” As Arrigo’s big balls slapped against Alessandra hefty ass cheeks, he called out how much he loved her butt.

“Cazzo quanto é grosso.” Alessandra managed to lift her head off from the pillow for a moment, to moan out how much she loved Arrigo’s big black cock. There was nothing she loved more than having a sexy black man stuff her tight hole. To say that she was in heaven would have been an understatement.

“Get up here!” Arrigo fully buried his cock in Alessandra’s ass whilst he grabbed her arms and helped pull her up to him. He just had to feel her lips and her thick tits.

“Ohh!” Alessandra was suddenly back up in Arrigo’s arms and felt him grab her huge and floppy breasts, squeezing them hard whilst he leaned his head around her and kissed her.

Mmm… Arrigo slid his tongue between her lips where he found her awaiting tongue. At the same time, his fingers melted into Alessandra’s soft and voluminous breasts. He so loved her chubby body.

“I love your hot body!” He had to gasp out before locking lips with her again, all the while slowly moving his hips, trying to push his thick cock deeper into her ass.

Just as his balls pressed hard against her ass and his fingers found her big and sensitive nipples, Alessandra could feel a pleasure bomb go off inside of her.

“Ohhhhhhh Arrigooooo!” She cried out in an immensely powerful orgasm.

Downstairs Salvator was slowly ringing up Clara’s purchase, whilst at the same time glancing back up at the ceiling, and when he heard his wife call out Arrigo’s name, he knew that she was having an orgasm, which also pushed him over the edge.

“Uh uhh uhhh.” Salvator let out a few small grunts as several meager spurts of cum once again soaked the front of his pants.

“Hehe.” Clara giggled. She knew that Salvator was cumming in his pants. Which made her think of her husband. She so loved to glance over at him and see his small penis spurt a nice little load when she was with a handsome black man. It was just so romantic.

Upstairs, Arrigo enjoyed the sound of Alessandra’s sweet and orgasmic moans. His hands were still relishing in the softness of her thick body and her amazing breasts. His cock still deep in her ass. A part of his wanted to keep pounding her, but his mind was set on cumming all over her astonishing body.

“Sto per venire!” He called out that he was going to come.

“Ohhh.” Alessandra, who was still panting heavily from her orgasm, couldn’t believe her fortune. This tremendously sexy man had just fucked her beyond belief and given her such intense climaxes, and now she was going to get to experience his big and amazing load.

“Oh sii, dammelo tutto.” Feeling Arrigo pull his thickness out of her ass, Alessandra moaned that she wanted all of his cum as she quickly rolled over onto her back.

“Oh yeahh.” Arrigo stroked his cock hard whilst he ogled her fine chubby body from where he sat on his knees between her spread legs. His throbbing cock stood straight out over her fluffy belly. He just loved her fleshy body.

“Oh siii!” Alessandra looked up at Arrigo with such anticipation. She had squeezed her huge and pillowy breasts together with her arms, knowing how much he loved coming on them.

“Ahhh!” With one last stroke and one last glance down at Alessandra’s pretty face, Arrigo erupted like an explosive volcano.

“Ahhhh!” The initial burst of cum shot with such intensity that it cleared her entire body and face, whilst the second and third stream landed on her face and hair.

Oh sii mmmm… Alessandra felt the warm and hot cum splash across her face and on her tits. A miniature orgasm rushed through her body just from the sensation of a black man coming on her.

“Ahh ahhhh!” Even though he was still at the mercy of his powerful and very ongoing ejaculation, Arrigo managed to open his eyes and was able to enjoy the sight of his cum splashing all over Alessandra fleshy breasts.

“Siii.” Alessandra moaned as more stringy cum shot out from Arrigo black cock and landed on her body.

Divino… Thoughts of heavenly bliss were all that popped into Alessandra’s mind.

“Ahh ahhhh…” Arrigo could feel the last sensation of his climax leave his body as he slowly sunk forward and buried his thick black cock between Alessandra’s milky breasts, whilst holding himself up with one arm on each side of her.

“É stato incredibile.” Alessandra panted and smiled up at Arrigo. That was amazing was what she told him as he slid his big cock between her huge and cum splashed breasts.

“Il tuo corpo e' pazzesco.” Ariggo breathed heavily as he looked into Alessandra’s eyes and told her that her body is insane.

“Grazie.” Alessandra smiled and thanked him for the wonderful compliment whilst she kept her breasts pressed together, feeling his awe-inspiring cock slowly gliding between her cleavage.

“I need to get something to drink. Do you want anything?” Arrigo let out another huge breath, smiled and stood up. His cock still dripping cum.

“Oh, do you want me to get it?” Alessandra wanted to serve the handsome black man who had given her so much pleasure just now.

“No, I want you just like that when I get back.” Arrigo wanted to admire Alessandra’s thick and naked body when he got back from the kitchen with some water for both of them.

“Oh, grazie.” Alessandra felt so sexy. All her life she had been rather chubby, and all her life she had been flooded with generous compliments from handsome black men.

Spettacolare… Arrigo gave his softening cock a thug as he looked back at Alessandra’s spectacular body before he left the room for the kitchen. Even though he had just been with her, he was already hungry for more.

After Arrigo went out into the kitchen, Alessandra took her time to really enjoy the copious amount of sperm she had on her body and face. Running her fingers through the slimy mess on her huge breasts, she found herself thinking of her loving husband Salvator.

Mmm… She smiled. She knew that if he had been up here, she would be mushing her breasts against his face and he would be licking them clean.

Down in the store, Salvator had just waved goodbye to Clara.

“Buona sera, signore Marino.” Alberto was still lightly winded after having just come in his pants from the enticing moans from upstairs. That, along with the cover of Musica e dischi, which Alberto had spotted on the magazine rack when he had entered had been more than enough to make him spurt. The cover had featured one of Alberto's favorite singers, Laurina. She had been nude and in a sensuous embrace with a good looking and equally as naked black man.

“Buona sera, Alberto.” Salvator smiled. He was happy to see the young man, he had been meaning to order some bottle from Alberto’s father’s vineyard.

“I think there’s a package for my father,” Alberto glanced over the list of things he needed to pick up from various shops around town.

“I believe there is.” Salvator nodded and went into the back room, where he found the package labeled Reliquie preziose Africane. Salvator, of course, recognized the popular online store, Prized African Relics, where one could buy replicas of African art and memorabilia.

A couple of years ago, Salvator had even bought a small statuette for Alessandra to celebrate their wedding anniversary. The statuette had been a replica of the L'eroe tribale, The Tribal Hero. The original had been on display in a museum in Rome, on loan from the Kenyan artist Kwemoi, where Salvator and Alessandra had seen it, and Alessandra had fallen in love with it.

April_Stone20
Online Now!
Lush Cams
April_Stone20

The statuette featured an African tribal warrior portrayed in ebony marble and three Italian women portrayed in white alabaster. The warrior was behind the three women, leaning over the woman in the middle. Half of his cock buried inside her ass. The statuette was not only viewable from behind, but it was highly desirable from every angle. From the front, you could see the detailed expression of the women. The woman in the middle had the most blissful expression on her face, whilst the other two women were riddled with envy and lust.

L'eroe tribale even had a true story behind it. It took place in the 1920s when three Italian explorers and their wives were surrounded by a group of hyenas. Naturally, the men had rifles with them, but none of them were very good shots. So after having emptied their rifles, and only managed to scare the hyenas away for a short time, they were once again surrounded by the hyenas. Luckily, a brave warrior from the Ematabu tribe had been on a long and successful hunt, when he spotted the group in distress. Selflessly he raced over and managed to spear one of the hyenas and wound several more before the hyenas eventually ran off.

Needless to say, the group of Italian explorers was beyond thankful for the heroic act of the tribal man. Their wives even more so, as they pleasured the African man all night long, and what he enjoyed the most were their tight asses.

Afterward, the explorers knew that they had to do something special for the tribesman, so they commissioned the Kenyan artist Kwemoi to immortalize the man and his brave deed. One of the pieces that Kwemoi created was the L'eroe tribale.

“Here you are.” Salvator put the rectangular package, weighing about eight pounds, on the counter in front of Alberto.

“Grazie.” Alberto crossed off Marino’s on his list.

“Will there be anything more?” Salvator asked.

“No, I think that is it signore Marino, Grazie.” Alberto was about to pick up the package when Salvator paused him.

“Then, perhaps I could order a few bouquets. The last ones sold faster than, well the ones before that.” Salvator smiled and laughed.

“Oh si, of course.” Alberto took out his notebook and wrote down Salvator Marino’s order.

Across the small but lively town, Isabella stood in front of a full-size mirror in Floriana’s Boutique, admiring the dress she had just put on.

“It fits you perfectly.” Floriana had kneeled down to straighten out the hem of the Valentina dress. A brand that was known for its gorgeous see-through dresses and gowns.

Floriana herself wore a Valentina outfit. Her skirt was of a dim gray fabric that conformed around her hips and butt like a second skin. Her blouse, a patterned white blouse that emphasized and showed off her perfectly shaped C-cups.

“It’s so beautiful that I just had to try it…” Isabella almost glowed when she looked at herself in the mirror. The dress hugged her slim body in just the right ways, and though it was essentially sheer, there were lines of fabric that formed a sexy pattern across her breasts and nether regions that slightly covered them.

“I just wish that it wasn’t so expensive.” Isabella sighed knowing that she probably couldn’t afford it.

“Well, there might just be a way…” Floriana had seen Isabella in her boutique many times before, and she had noticed that the young woman had quite the eye when it came to fashion.

“Oh?” Isabella turned around.

“I’m thinking about hiring someone to help me out in the store…”

“Really?” Before Floriana even had time to finish her sentence, Isabella lit up and spoke. She loved being in Floriana’s boutique, around all these beautiful clothes.

“Oh, sorry, I didn’t mean to…” She smiled a bit awkwardly since Floriana had of course not offered her a job yet.

“Hehe, that’s okay, I was, in fact, going to ask you if you were interested in working here.” Floriana could see how excited Isabella was at the prospect. She could see a bit of herself in her, though she was ten years older than the girl.

“Yes, I would love to… oh, wait…” It suddenly occurred to Isabella that she might not be able to take the job since her parents might still need help with the vineyard.

“Erm. I’m not sure I can. My parents, they might still need me to work at the vineyard.” Isabella sighed. She didn’t mind working at the vineyard, however, working at a boutique like Floriana’s would be a dream come true.

“Oh,” Floriana could tell that Isabella felt a bit conflicted.

“Well, if they do need you, perhaps we can have you work here part-time for a while, a few hours every day?” It wasn’t only that Floriana knew that Isabella had a sense for fashion, but one time when she had been busy with one customer, she had noticed a girl that helped out another woman in the store. Not only that the girl helped the woman with her decision, but she had picked out a dress that had truly fit the woman. The girl had of course been Isabella, and with the way she had assisted the woman, Floriana knew that the girl would be an excellent co-worker.

“Oh, that would be amazing. I know that I should be able to at least work part-time.” Isabella felt so happy. Of course, it would be hard work if she had to work on the vineyard as well, but it would so be worth it if she got to spend some time around all these amazing and fashionable clothes.

“Good. Then perhaps we should put that dress away for your first paycheck so that no one else grabs it.” Floriana smiled.

“Grazie, grazie.” Isabella almost leaped over and hugged Floriana.

“Prego.” Floriana was more than a little excited over the fact that she was going to get another pair of hands in the boutique. Of course, her husband Christian did his best to help out, but he didn’t really have much of a fashion sense, his skills were more on the online side of the business.

Just as Floriana thought of her loving husband, she heard him finish a conversation on the phone.

“Grazie, arrivederci signora.” Christian hung up the phone and looked over and saw his wife talking to a young woman. With the see-through nature of his beautiful wife’s blouse and with what he had just discussed over the phone his penis was fully erect in his pants.

Once Christian saw the girl head over to one of the fitting room, he discretely called his wife over so not to disturb the other customers in the boutique.

“Cuore mio.” My heart perfectly captured how Christian felt about his wife.

“Si, amore mio.” My love had always been Floriana’s favorite way of addressing her husband.

“I was just on the phone with a woman from the Opela Hotel…” Christan and Floriana had planned a romantic weekend getaway at a fancy resort on Sicily on the 14th, which was in two weeks.

“And they told me that since the announcement that Raymond Hartwood was going to attend the small Jazz gathering they were hosting, the hotel had become overbooked. And so they asked me if we minded if three black gentlemen from America stayed with us in our room.” Christian felt his penis push against the insides of his pants when he saw the subtle yet lustful smile on Floriana’s lips.

“Oh, and what did you say?” Floriana felt her delicate nipples poke through the airy fabric of her blouse when she heard of the three black men. Knowing what a considerate and proper man her husband was, she, of course, knew what he had told the resort when they had called.

“Well, I told them that we would be more than happy to share our room.” Christian’s penis dripped precum as images of his wife in bed with those three black men popped into his mind. The woman from the resort had also mentioned that there was a couch in the room that Christian could sleep in.

“Oh, amore mio, I do believe that it’s going to be such a romantic weekend.” Floriana leaned over and gave her husband a sweet kiss. When she did, she felt the small bulge in his pants.

“Have you come?” Floriana whispered into his ear.

“Almost…” With the thought of his wife in the arms of those three black men and her soft lips pressed against his lips, he was so close.

“Mmm.” Floriana felt so aroused and glanced over at the fitting room to their left.

After having looked around, she took her husband’s hand and guided him into the fitting room. Inside, with a sensual gaze into Christian’s eyes, and a wanton lick of her lips, Floriana got down on her knees and unzipped her husband’s pants.

As soon as his meager erection had popped out from underneath his khakis, which were now around his ankles, she took it into her mouth.

“Mmm.” With ease, she was able to engulf the entirety of his penis. And with a sense of both eagerness and urgency, knowing that he wouldn’t last very long, she began to suck his hardon. She loved how even though he was fully erect, his penis was still semi-soft in her mouth.

Ohh… Christian’s eyes slowly closed whilst a dreamy smile found it’s way across his face. To feel the soft pressure of his wife’s sweet lips around his penis was something out of this world.

Oh ohh… After a mear moment of overwhelming pleasure, a familiar and sensational feeling made its presence known to Christian.

“Uh uh uhhh!” With a spasm running through his entire body and a clench of his buttocks, a burst of cum shot out from his penis and splashed across Floriana’s tongue.

"Mmm." With a joyful smile on her face, Floriana glanced up at her husband and enjoyed the lovingly silly look on his face. At the same time, she kept her lips wrapped around his penis as it began to drip cum onto her tongue.

“Haaa…” Christian exhaled softly whilst he slowly opened his eyes. Peering down at his beautiful wife, his penis still fully engulfed in her mouth, his dreamy gaze met hers. The indescribable and euphoric feeling he had just experienced was just about to get even better as Floriana leaned back sliding his penis out of her mouth. He just couldn’t wait to feel her luscious lips pressed against his. To feel her slimy tongue glide across his own as they shared his cum. It had always been such a special and loving moment for Christian.

With her lips still closed, enjoying the taste of her husband’s musky cum, Floriana stood up and shared a romantic moment with her warm and caring husband before she leaned in and kissed him.

“Mmm…” Their lips and tongues met in the most tender of kisses. Floriana slid her cum splashed tongue against Christian’s and soon their kisses were mixed with his sperm.

A moment only surpassed by the precious moment when they kissed after a black man had filled Floriana's mouth full of cum.

"Ti amo…" Feeling so emotional after such a tender moment, Christian had to confess his love for his wife by telling her that he loved her.

“Anch’io ti amo,” Floriana naturally replied in kind since she loved her husband very much.

 

To be continued...

Published 
Written by eeric_stories
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments