Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Perfect Life Part Two

"Phillip continues to woo me!"

99
37 Comments 37
17.4k Views 17.4k
5.0k words 5.0k words

Sex that night with my husband was powerful, again, I didn't want foreplay, I needed a hard stiff cock inside me. My husband asked if Phillip had kissed me at the door?

I confirmed that he had indeed kissed me a dozen times.

"I told you, you'd like him," Kevin joked, "I noticed that he was holding your ass earlier."

I apologized for that but, Kevin told me, "Amy, I don't care if he touches your ass. If you're okay with him touching you anywhere, I'm good with it too."

I thanked my husband.

"You have a body that everyone wants to touch," Kevin informed me, "I don't care if he touches you."

"Touches me where?" I was curious for his reply.

"Anywhere, I don't care whatever he touches as long as you don't mind."

I needed to find out my husband's boundaries.

"So, you're okay with him kissing me, and touching me?"

Kevin smiled, "Of course I am, I don't care what you both do or touch."

"I'll remember that tomorrow night then!" I joked, "when he grabs me, I won't stop him."

"Good," Kevin grinned.

I told my husband that Phillip had lifted my dress up to see my thong when we were saying our good-nights, I told him what happened and how it happened. He laughed about that, he thought it was funny. I didn't tell Kevin how we kissed, I just said that we'd kissed a lot.

We had sex again the following morning, it was Saturday and Kevin doesn't work on Saturdays so, there was no hurry to get up. Again, we talked about Phillip, I think my husband had noticed how excited I become when we talk about him. He used every opportunity to mention his name, I certainly wasn't complaining.

Kevin asked me if I was going to wear something short, and sexy that evening?

I showed him what I was going to wear, it was a very short, white, sleeveless summer dress, again; this one flared from the waist, it was white cotton. I chose the sexiest, tiniest, white lace thong and matching bra that I owned. I knew that you would be able to see my undies through my thin, cotton dress, that was the plan. I wanted to look as sexy as I could. When I showered and dressed, my husband commented that he could see through my dress.

"You can definitely see your thong and bra, through it," he informed me, "it looks so sexy."

I asked if I should change but, he told me not to because it looked sexy and, perfect. It was just before seven-fifteen when Kevin told me that Phillip had sent him a text message, telling him that he was here.

"Go let him in," Kevin asked, "I am cooking the steaks, "you can kiss him before you bring him out here."

I quickly finished my fourth glass of wine, and put the empty glass on the table before rushing to the front door, my nipples immediately started to harden. Phillip looked so handsome in his blue shorts and pink tee-shirt. He handed me a bottle of wine and looked at me. "Wow, don't you look sexy tonight," he said as he put his arms around my back.

Before I could return the compliment, his lips were kissing me, it was only a short, three-second kiss but, as soon as our lips parted; he said, "That was nice," and kissed me again.

His hands had now found my ass, "That was very nice," he joked and, kissed me a third time. That kiss lasted about six seconds, his hands were now rubbing my cheeks, we continued to hug each other for a further ten or so seconds before I realized that my hands were now holding his ass. My voice had deserted me, I tried to speak but, my words wouldn't come out so, I kissed him again. We parted from our hug and he looked down at my boobs, I knew that my nipples were pushing the fabric of my dress and lace bra out.

I could see that he was staring at my boobs; I was excited for sure. He moved his hand towards my boob and ran a finger over my erect nipple. I took a deep breath as he smiled and said, "That looks so nice."

"T-t-thank you," was all that I could stutter.

I tried to compose myself but, his finger was still teasing my hard nipple. I was wishing that he would unzip my dress and pull it off of me.

"It feels nice too," Phillip said softly, "nice and hard."

"We'd, we'd, better join Kevin," I panted before I pushed my lips to his and, kissed him again. This time though, his mouth opened and we tasted each other's tongues. I didn't want that kiss to ever end but, I knew we had to join my husband.

Phillip went to the backyard while I got him a cold beer from the refrigerator. My husband was already drinking his Jack Daniels when I joined the boys.

"What's got you so excited?" Kevin joked as he looked at my boobs and saw my nipples pushing the fabric out.

I blushed, Phillip returned the banter by saying, "It's because I'm here."

"If only he knew how right he was," I thought.

"Maybe you shouldn't have worn a bra," Kevin joked.

He ran his finger over my boobs, "Wow, them nipples are hard."

My "Perfect life" took another turn when, without a thought, Phillip; who was standing with us, put his left hand on my right boob and squeezed it gently. He ran his finger over my hard nipple, right in front of my husband!

I was shocked and gasped, "Phillip!"

Kevin laughed and said, "It's hard, isn't it?"

Phillip repeated his action and again, ran his hand over my boob and, nipple.

"Yes, it is hard," Phillip confirmed.

Slightly embarrassed, I went to the kitchen to get the side salad. Kevin followed me in and, kissed me softly.

"He touched my boob," I said, "he had his hand on my boob."

"I know he did, I saw it," my husband giggled, "I told you, he likes you."

I was expecting my husband to be furious but, he was happy that Phillip had touched my boob in front of him.

"He touched my boob, twice!" I stuttered, "in front of you. You don't mind?"

Kevin shook me by saying, "Of course I don't mind, I told you. It's a pity that you wore your bra, you should take it off."

"This dress is see-through enough," I said, "if I didn't wear my bra, he'd see my boobs."

"So, I don't care." he quickly replied, "I don't care what he sees or touches."

I was already hot and, his words just intensified my temperature.

 

The steaks were ready and I sat down to eat, my husband got his plate of food and before he sat next to me at the table, he pulled my hair back and gently kissed my neck. My neck is one of my erogenous zones and it startled me.

"Kevin!" I said loudly.

"You love your neck kissed and licked," my husband joked as he sat down.

"I know I do but, we have company and cannot do anything yet," I answered cheekily.

Phillip grinned.

"Her neck, earlobes and, the backs of her knees, are her hot spots," Kevin informed our guest, "that gets her going every time."

"Kevin!" I shouted, "you're embarrassing me, stop it."

Kevin laughed, I think the "Jack Daniels" was already having an effect on him.

"Now, her nipples," my husband continued, "you only have to kiss them lightly and she climaxes, they are so sensitive."

"Kevin! Stop it!" I scolded him again, "our guest doesn't want to know about that!"

"Yes, I do," Phillip quickly replied.

I looked at him and he gave me a big smile.

"Her beautiful little clit is the same," Kevin taunted me, "one little kiss, and she orgasms."

"Kevin, stop it!" I pleaded "you have embarrassed me enough!"

After we had eaten, I started to clear the table, I asked Phillip if he wanted another beer?

"I had better not, I am driving."

"Stay here tonight," Kevin butted in, "we have plenty of bedrooms, stay here."

I looked at our guest and smiled, praying that he would stay over.

"In that case," he answered, "I'll take another beer then."

"Yippee!" I shouted.

"I will warn you though," Phillip joked, "I don't often drink but, when I do; I get cheeky."

"Get as cheeky as you wish," Kevin answered, "we're here to have fun."

I handed our guest another cold beer, he held my hand as I gave it to him.

"Don't I get a kiss with the beer? he teased.

I puckered my lips and went to kiss him, his hand grabbed my ass. I looked at my husband and he was smiling. Phillip, pulled me to sit on his lap, he put his beer on the table and put both hands around my tummy. I could feel his cock stiffen as I sat like that while we all chatted. His hands rubbed my tummy and, from time to time; they would move up to just below my boobs.

My husband poured himself another large glass of his bourbon and went back to sit on the bench opposite us. He commented that my nipples didn't seem hard anymore.

"They're not poking your dress out now," Kevin chirped, "don't you feel horny now?"

I almost fell off Phillip's lap when he said, "I'll get them hard again."

He moved both of his hands up to my boobs and gently squeezed them. I was totally shocked, Phillip was openly caressing my boobs; in front of my husband who, just looked and smiled. I know I should have pulled his hands away but, I liked having them where they were, and my husband didn't seem to mind. With his fingers tracing over my nipples, they quickly stood to attention again. I must have sat like that for about fifteen minutes before I got off and poured myself another glass of wine. I thought that I should sit next to my husband on the other bench, my nipples were hard again now and, Kevin told Phillip that he had done a good job.

Phillip told us about the apartment that he looked at earlier, he said it was nasty and that he couldn't live there.

By nine-thirty, my husband had drunk almost a half bottle of his Jack Daniels and as usual, when he drinks heavily; he gets very sleepy. Phillip had drunk four beers and I had almost finished three-quarters of a bottle of white wine. The conversation included a lot of innuendoes and I was feeling very excited, every time that I looked at Phillip, he was smiling at me. It was around nine forty-five when a sudden storm came through, we all retreated to the living room.

Phillip sat on the recliner chair that was opposite the couch where my husband and I sat. Kevin suggested that I put my feet on his lap, he would massage my feet again. I knew that our guest would have a great view of my thighs while my husband massaged my feet.

"Will you stay awake long enough to massage my feet?" I joked.

It took less than five minutes before he was snoring! I used my foot to kick him gently, he stirred and looked at me.

"You are supposed to be massaging my feet," I laughed, "not sleeping."

"I got to go to bed," Kevin apologized, "I drank too much."

"It's only ten o'clock," I said, "what about my feet?"

"Phillip will carry on massaging them," my husband replied, barely keeping his eyes open.

"No, he shouldn't do that, he's a guest," I quickly said but, with excitement in my tone.

"I'd love to!" Phillip shouted.

"No, you don't have to do that," I replied.

"Please, I want to."

"There ya go," Kevin said as he tried to stand up. He fell back onto the couch.

I got off and told Phillip that I was going to get my husband into bed, and I'll be right back.

I helped my husband climb the stairs to our bedroom, I took him to the bathroom to pee before getting him on the bed.

I pulled his tee-shirt off and he lay down. After pulling his shorts and underwear off, I pulled his legs into the bed. His limp penis was resting on his groin.

I have always loved to have a penis in my mouth and today, was no exception. I took hold of it and kissed the head before licking it up and down; sadly, my husband was already snoring. I covered him up and turned out the light.

I got back downstairs and found that Phillip was already sitting where my husband had been.

"I'm ready," he smiled.

"You don't have to do this," I replied.

"I want to!"

I sat on the couch and put my feet on his lap, I could already feel his hard penis on my feet.

I placed my hands behind my neck and let him start massaging my feet. My dress was showing a lot of leg, I didn't care. His touch was soft and firm at the same time; much better than my husband's. Honestly, I wouldn't have cared if it wasn't nice, his hands were on my flesh and that's all that I needed.

We talked about the evening, Phillip said that he had a lot of fun.

"I'm mad that it stormed though," Phillip said.

"Me too but, it didn't spoil the evening, did it?"

"It did," he answered, "it stopped you from laying on the bench to have your feet massaged. I never got to see your thong tonight."

I laughed, "You nut!"

"Is it pink tonight?"

I thought for a moment, "No, it's white tonight."

"Does it have the little bow at the top?"

Again, I thought for a moment, "I'm not sure, I think it has a little flower, I'm not sure."

He looked into my eyes and smiled.

"I can't remember," I stuttered, "I believe it has a flower, yes, it has a little flower at the top."

"Are you sure?" he asked, "I will check."

Now, my heart was beating fast, "I'm sure, it is a flower."

His left hand left my feet and, moved to the bottom of my dress. he gently lifted the dress up to look at my thong.

"What are you doing?" I said excitedly.

"I told you, I am checking," he answered in authority, "lift your ass up a minute."

This is where my "Perfect life" took another turn.

I obeyed his command and, raised my cheeks up a little. He pushed the right side of my dress as high as he could. he leaned over and did the same to the left side of my dress. I lowered my body back down, I looked down and could see my thong, so I know that he had a better view. His next action shocked me, he raised the front of my dress up to my navel.

ailyneDevoon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ailyneDevoon

"Oh my goodness," I panted, "can you see enough now?"

"You're correct, it is a flower," he said calmly, "what color is the flower?"

"I don't know, pink?"

"Close," he answered, "red, nice thong as well."

There was just a thin piece of lace separating his eyes from my freshly shaved pussy.

He went back to my feet massage, still looking at the front of my thong.

"Are you going to pull my dress back down?" I nervously asked.

"No, I like it like that."

He must have realized that I also liked it like it was, the entire front of my, sexy white thong was on show to him. My nipples were the hardest that I have ever known them. My aching pussy was pulsating, it needed to be touched, it needed to be kissed.

He continued to massage my feet, ankles, and the lower part of my legs. Every time I looked at him, he was staring at my, completely uncovered; lace thong.

"Slide down a little," he instructed, "I will do your knees."

Obediently, I slid down about eighteen inches, which raised my dress even higher.

"Do you have any baby oil or anything like that?" Phillip asked.

"Yes, why?"

"It will be nicer with the oil," he replied.

I pulled my legs down to the floor and, pulled my dress down as I stood up, I knew that he saw some of my cheeks. I ran upstairs to the master bathroom, checking on my husband while I was there. He was snoring loudly, I knew that he was out for the night. I hurried downstairs with the baby oil, I handed it to him; I got back on the couch.

"Lift up a second," Phillip ordered again.

Without thinking, I raised my ass up! Again, he lifted my dress up past my navel and smiled to me.

"It is cold, could you warm it a little?" Phillip asked.

"Okay, would you like another beer while I am in the kitchen?"

"I would but, I warn you, that will be beer number five," he warned, "I cannot be responsible for my behavior if I have another one."

"I'll get you a beer then!" My words surprised me!

I moved my mouth to his and gave him a long, hot, passionate kiss before, taking the oil into the kitchen with me..

I warmed the oil in the microwave and got him another cold beer. I got back on the couch, and before he had a chance to say or do anything, I said, "I know, lift the dress up!"

"Good girl, as high as you can."

I managed to get it almost up to my bra.

"Is that okay? I asked.

"Yes, your tummy is so sexy and, I love looking at your thong."

He started to massage my knees and the front of my upper thighs. My legs were closed but, his hands went all the way up the front of my legs to my thong. It was awkward for him in the positions that we were in. He lifted my legs so that he could get off the couch and kneel on the floor. When he raised my legs, he got a good view of the backside of my legs and some cheeks!

"I don't want you to be uncomfortable," I said.

"Honey, Being uncomfortable is a small price to pay to have my hands on your sexy little body."

I melted with his words, my nipples were so hard, and down below, I was steaming.

"Thank you, don't let my husband hear you say that though," I joked.

"He knows that I think you're sexy," Phillip informed me, "I ask him every day, how his sexy little wife is?"

"Oh my goodness, do you?"

"Yes, and I ask him what color undies you are wearing."

"Oh my, and I suppose he tells you?"

"Yes, he does," Phillip informed me, "he showed me a picture of you in your stockings and black bra, and thong."

"He did?" I was startled.

I remember posing like that a couple of months ago, it was our anniversary.

"Yes, he did, front view and back view," Phillip said, "your ass looked so sexy in that black thong set."

"Did he show you anything else?" I quizzed, my nipples were about to burst through my bra.

"Alas no, he didn't have any nude pictures of you on his phone."

Phillip was massaging my firm tummy now, his hands felt so soft on my toned tummy. His hands, from time to time, brushed the top of my thong and, I wished they would slide inside. He tried to pull my dress up even further but, it wouldn't go any higher. Suddenly, I felt his lips touch mine. I responded by puckering mine and we kissed deeply again, his saliva tasted delicious and, he told me to turn over.

I was about to give him his first, unrestricted view of my cheeks in my thong. The blood was pumping around my aching pussy, it needed to be touched; it needed to be licked, heck; it needed to be fucked!

"You're a happily married woman," I kept telling myself, "it's only a massage."

I didn't hesitate, I quickly turned over and presented him with a view of my backside, clad only in my little white thong.

"You know, you looked sexy in the black set that I saw on Kevin's phone," Phillip said, "but this white set is so sexy."

"Thank you, you have seen what only my husband should see."

He started to massage my lower legs, when he got to the backs of my knees; he went extra softly. My body was in knots, I was turned on like never before. I'm sure that he knew what he was doing to me, he deliberately teased the backs of my knees. Suddenly, I felt his tongue lick the backs of my knees, I sighed loudly. He moved to the upper backs of my legs, I tried so hard to keep my composure, especially when he parted my legs slightly and, massaged my inner thigh. His hands got so close to the parts that only my husband should touch. The two times that his fingers did, "accidentally" touch the crotch part of my thong, I bit my lip to stop me from climaxing. Then he got to my cheeks, oh my God, I was in heaven. His touch was completely out of this world, he was good, he was in tune with my body. Occasionally, he would ask if it felt good?

"Yes, yes it does," I would reply.

"Your ass is so sexy."

"Thank you," was all that I could say in return.

I was praying that he would pull my thong down. He could have taken me there and then, I would not have stopped him!

"It's only a massage," I kept telling myself as I tried to think of mundane things like grocery shopping and stuff like that; I tried everything to prevent myself from enjoying this man's hands on my body.

He massaged my back and tried to raise my dress up higher, it would not go any higher so; he pulled my zipper down.

"What are you doing?" I asked excitedly.

"lift your body up a minute."

I surprised myself by doing exactly what he has asked. He pulled my dress up and over my head, I stretched out my arms to allow him to pull the dress completely off.

"This has to stop," I tried telling myself but, I honestly didn't want it to!

I was wearing only my, skimpy, white lace, thong, and bra.

His hands felt amazing on my back, he knew how to please and tease for sure. He unclipped my bra, to get a completely bareback. On one of the downward strokes; he ran his hands from my neck, all the way down my back and, inside the back of my thong!

He squeezed my cheeks and, ran his hands slowly over the crack of my ass. I desperately wanted to open my legs but, I knew what would happen if I did.

I could feel that my thong was halfway down my cheeks. The television program that we both wanted to watch had ended, I suddenly realized that it was half-past eleven. His hands were still inside the back of my thong and, softly caressing my cheeks. I tried to think of unsexy thoughts, then I remembered that it was Saturday, trash day is Saturday and, I hadn't retrieved the trash can that was out in the street yet because it was raining earlier.

"Shit, I need to get the trash can back!" I blurted out, "It's dangerous out there in the road."

I pushed my hands around my back and, refastened my bra. I sat upright and he got his first look at the front of my bra.

"What a sexy bra," Phillip said as he moved his lips to mine. He gave me three short kisses. The fourth kiss was when his hand cupped my bra, he was still fondling my left boob when we ended the deep, passion kiss.

"You have to let go," I giggled, "I need to get the trash can out of the street.

"Let go of what?" he teased.

"My boob, you have to let go of my boob."

"You mean your beautiful tit?" Phillip whispered, "you mean, let go of your tit?"

His finger and thumb were now gently squeezing my hard nipple through my lace bra.

"Yes, I mean that."

"Say it then, say what I just said,"

His other hand came up and he was now caressing both of my boobs through my bra. We kissed again. His tongue tasted divine.

"You have to let go of my tits," I whispered, "I cannot put my dress back on while you're holding my tits."

Another kiss, "I love it when you talk like that," he said.

The air was hot as I said, "You like it when I say, my tits; don't you?"

"Yes, I do."

"Well, I can't put my dress back on, while you are holding my tits," I whispered. my hands were grasping his legs tightly.

"But, I like holding them."

"I like it too but, I have to get my dress back on, and retrieve the trash can."

He released my boobs and looked at me. I was aware that the back of my thong was still halfway down my cheeks, I stood up and immediately turned my back towards him. I surprised myself by not pulling my thong up straight away. Instead, I leaned forward and collected my dress from the armchair.

I turned my head to face him, "I suppose I'd better pull these up first."

I eased my thong back up and, slid into my dress. I didn't bother to pull the zipper back up before I collected the trash can from the end of our driveway.

"Thank God it had stopped raining," I thought to myself as I walked back to the house.

I washed my hands and rejoined Phillip in the living room. I sat next to him on the couch.

"Are we forgetting something?" Phillip asked.

"Oh, sorry," I replied, and leaned to kiss him.

"I love your kisses but, I meant your dress," he informed me, "you still have it on."

"You want me to take my dress back off?"

"Of course."

"It's a quarter to midnight, we have to go to bed," I answered.

"Yes, please!" Phillip quickly responded.

"Sadly, separate beds."

"Dang, well stay up with me until midnight then?" he asked.

"Okay but, no later."

"Let me help you with that dress," Phillip said as he stood up.

I giggled, "You still want my dress off?"

"Of course. I'd like you how you were before you got the trash can back."

He threw two cushions onto the floor and, asked me to lay on the floor with him until midnight. I removed my dress and lay next to him on the floor, we were facing each other and, he kissed me. His hand moved to my cheeks, he started to pull my thong down a little.

"If I remember correctly, the thong was down like this before you got the trash can," he said softly.

I was powerless to stop him from doing anything he wanted. His hand went down the back of my thong and he rubbed my cheeks, across my crack, and further down the back of my thigh. With every movement his hand made down my cheeks, my thong inched down a little more. We just kept kissing and kissing, his lips felt so soft against mine.

I realized that my thong was now sitting at the bottom of my cheeks. I was aware that, if the back was down that far; the front must be down a little more than they should be. I tried to push my hand down the front and pull them up as much as I could. Phillip sat up and pulled me to lay on my tummy. My bare naked ass was on full display to him now. He moved his face to my ass and started kissing my naked cheeks, then he ran his tongue over them. I was so close to climaxing, I wanted to; I needed to but, I shouldn't.

"Okay, it's midnight," I stuttered, "it's time for bed."

I moved my hands down to my thong and pulled it up before turning over and, resting on my elbows.

"One more kiss?" Phillip begged.

I puckered my lips, his hand moved and cupped my boob.

"Close your eyes and, let me kiss you," he asked.

This is where my, perfect life took yet another turn!

I closed my eyes and felt his lips on mine. this wasn't just any old kiss!

"Poke your tongue out," he asked.

I did as I was told.

His lips started sucking my tongue, it was like he was giving my tongue a blow job. It was out of this world. My hand had found the front of his shorts, I was squeezing his hard penis through them, it felt amazing. His hand moved down from my boob to my firm tummy as we enjoyed each other's tongues. I felt his hand touch the waistband of my thong and, instinctively; I parted my legs a few inches. His hand slowly continued downwards over the front of my thong and, over my throbbing pussy. His hand went in between my legs and pushed against my aching pussy.

"Phillip, it's bedtime," I mumbled, I couldn't let this go any further tonight. I was already biting my lip to prevent myself from climaxing.

He moved his hand back up to my boob.

"One more minute?" he pleaded.

"One more minute!" I replied.

 

 

Published 
Written by Amy445
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments