Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife’s Black Orgy

"My wife invites three black men home for an orgy."

64
27 Comments 27
28.7k Views 28.7k
2.9k words 2.9k words

It began as any ordinary day. Julie was in the kitchen cooking breakfast for James and me, and listening to the radio. As I came down for breakfast, I noticed Julie was a little nervous. I could tell that there was something else bothering her. Maybe it was the prospect of her date with James at the end of term dance at the university that evening.

Julie went out shopping to find something to wear that evening. She arrived home and, with barely a wave to me, took off her clothes and jumped into the shower. To my delight, Julie asked me into the shower and told me I could help wash her for her "date". It was sexy to sponge down my gorgeous wife's body knowing that tonight her lily-white flesh would be entangled with a black man.

Julie rebuffed my attempts to kiss her or overly fondle her and she seemed to enjoy watching me suffer cleaning her body. Finally, she instructed me to sit on the toilet and watch her rinse her body. Julie allowed me to towel dry her sexy body off and then go to the bedroom where she had me rub scented cream on her. I then sat watching Julie looking in the mirror as she put on her earrings.

I lay back on the bed and watched as my wife picked through her dresser drawer and pulled out a very sexy white, see-through g-string. She slipped them on and it was easy to see her blonde pubic bush through the sheer material. My cock was straining in my pants as it stiffened to an erect state. I couldn't believe how turned on I was getting.

She turned to me and said, "What do you think so far? Do you think this might cause a stir?"

I could barely speak. "Perhaps," I said.

She then spun around and continued to thumb through the drawer until she pulled out white holdup stockings, which she then proceeded to pull over her shapely legs. When they were completely on, she walked over to the closet and reached for a white mini dress that she had bought. Her nipples and her breasts were clearly visible through the thin material. The tops of the stockings were partially visible as she walked over to the mirror and started to apply her makeup.

I went downstairs to get a drink. James was on the settee looking dapper and sophisticated in a good suit. He was waiting there for Julie. He didn't say anything, just gave me a sly grin.

Julie looked radiant as she made her way downstairs. James got off the settee. "Wow, you look fantastic," he bellowed.

She then walked over and hugged me again saying she wouldn't be out too late tonight and not to worry. The taxi arrived. I watched as James led her down the path and into the taxi.

Time passed, and by twelve o'clock I decided to try and get some sleep. I dozed off for a while only to wake again at one a.m. Julie had still not made it home. My heart began to beat harder in my chest and I felt that familiar feeling of uneasiness. I must have fallen asleep. When I glanced at the clock again it was after two in the morning. I lay there in total darkness, wondering when my wife would be home.

I heard Julie's voice out in the front room. She was laughing and I figured she must have arrived back home while I was sleeping. But there was more than just her and James's voices I could hear. I heard her ask if they wanted a beer and a flurry of men's voices replied, “yes.”

I was lying on the bed listening when the door opened and Julie walked into the bedroom. She leaned down and kissed me on the lips. She asked me to come downstairs. My heart was racing as I got up out of bed and followed Julie downstairs into the living room.

To my shock, I was greeted by two very large black men and James, all on the settees drinking beer. The two guys stood up and extended their hands out for me to shake. Their hands were twice the size of mine. I must have appeared very pathetic standing in my shorts with them towering over me. They introduced themselves as Rob and Al, college friends of James.

"Hey, little slut, why don't you take off your dress?" James suddenly asked. I was a bit taken aback, because I didn't know how Julie would react, but Julie didn't care. She smiled and with one quick motion, her dress was off, exposing her small body to these three black guys.

“Your wife has small but beautiful tits," Rob said and winked at me. I smiled, not knowing what to say. This was a bit awkward, but still a major turn-on, as Julie stood there with just her white thong and white stockings. Stunned, I didn't say a word. Sensing my weakness they went for the kill.

My wife started laughing nervously as James lifted her head up and twisted it towards him. James gently dipped her head down so he could bring his mouth to meet hers. She moaned a soft guttural sound as she opened her mouth for him. They locked up in the most passionate kiss. She must've been so fucking hot to kiss like that.

She started to pet his hair and stroke his back. He told her to lay back. She giggled and dropped back on the couch. James lifted her legs up and brought them tight to her chest. She turned her head towards me as he slid her thong down exposing her blonde, trimmed pussy. With a look of sheer evil, she scrunched her face and blew a kiss to me as she spread her legs for his tongue. Fondling her tits, he started mauling my wife's pussy in front of me. He put his hands under her ass and lifted her petite body up a little so he could suck her flange.

I was throbbing hard at the way she was acting. She looked absolutely beautiful getting pleased like that. She was getting off using her power to humiliate and satisfy me all at once. She cocked her head back and looked at Al standing behind her. She looked at him upside down as he strolled over releasing his cock from his trousers.

His cock was hugely fat, about the circumference of a coke can and about eight inches long. She smiled and opened her mouth hungrily, taking just the tip in her mouth and sucked greedily on it. She was orgasming like crazy from James's tongue, while Al was face fucking her.

After her screaming orgasm, Julie said she needed a couple of minutes' break and the guys went 'Ahhhh' in unison. My wife laughed and said she'd only be a minute and would be right back. She was really loving this. She had this almost starved look in her eyes - like she could not get enough and would do anything to get it. And that was exactly how she acted. When she returned, she began telling everyone to undress. James, Al and Rob started to take off their evening suits. Within minutes all three were naked, including me.

I looked pathetic compared to their towering muscular bodies. James with his twelve-inch cock, Al with his fat coke can cock and Rob, whose cock was a combination of the two, a bit shorter than James's cock but as fat as Al's cock. In fact, the sheer weight of his cock, although hard, was pointing towards the carpet.

'Oh, my god,' I thought. 'This is obscene. How can any man be that big, and how can a woman accommodate this monster into her body!'

In turn, Julie went to all three of them, giving each of their cocks a good squeeze. She leaned forward and gave all their cock heads a peck, apart from my own six-incher.

James guided her to the stairs and we all followed them upstairs to our bedroom. He threw Julie on the bed. I had never seen such an erotic sight – the long slit of her cunt visible, the outer lips framed by a full tuft of hair. Gaping open a quarter inch, her cunt glistened with her lubricant. She looked very vulnerable.

Cock in hand, James guided the knob to her cunt. Then, as the head spread her lips to gain entry and he felt securely lodged in her sweet, warm embrace, he pushed forward and in one swoop entered her to the root of his cock. Holding himself still for a moment, savouring the sensation of her clinging body, he grunted.

SusanSweets
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SusanSweets

Then he pulled back out until only the head was left buried. I could see the convulsive spasms of her orgasm from across the room and knew that was just the start for her. While her pussy was grasping his dick tightly, her juices made him wet and fiery hot. A few minutes of having his dick squeezed by Julie's tight pussy, James lifted off her and his dick was shining wet from her juices.

He got off the bed and Rob lay next to her. She pulled the foreskin down the shaft. A large, angry-looking, purplish knob eased out and seemed to swell up even larger. She just played with it for a while, checking it out as if it was the first dick she ever saw. James pushed me onto the bed. I moved between her legs and licked her pussy. She started to moan as she played with Rob's massive prick.

Julie struggled over Rob's cock. He couldn't get his cock in her as it kept pushing to the side of her inner thigh. I didn't move so she grabbed my hand and guided it to her pussy. I stuck my fingers up inside her and was amazed at how wet she was. I felt Rob's big cock against my hand as my wife began to stuff the huge cock into her pussy.

"Help me!" begged my wife as she tried to guide Rob's big tool into her cunt. "Hold him for me, baby. Hold his big fucking black cock so I can get it in me."

I grabbed Rob's huge cock and was stunned at how large it felt in my hand.

"Use both hands, baby. Use both hands and hold him real tight cos I'm gonna fuck the shit out of him."

I reached my other hand over and grabbed onto the fat, black cock and it felt like I had a hold of someone's arm. "Fuck him, baby! Fuck this black fat cock," I grunted, as I watched Rob's thick, black cock disappear up my wife's well-stretched pussy.

Down... down... down she slid onto that thick black rod until her pussy lips were pressed hard against my hands. I had hold of six inches of black cock and there had to be at least another four inches up my wife's pussy. My wife's pussy was stretched so tight it looked like it was going to rip.

"Move your hands, baby. I want all of it!"

I moved my hands out of the way and watched my little five-foot wife take all ten inches of Rob's huge cock. She started fucking him like crazy. Up and down up and down. My cock was rock hard as I jacked off like a crazed pervert. Just as my wife began to scream that she was coming, I shot my wad all the way across the room! I shot off over a dozen spurts of cum and splashed a nasty trail of goo from the bed.

She cried, screamed and moaned as his ivory piston pummelled her swollen pussy. I counted at least three massive, screaming orgasms. Julie was stretched so wide that we could easily see her cunt lips sliding in and out with the motion of his cock.

With his hands on her hips, he bounced Julie up and down his long fat shaft, "Oh fuck, I'm gonna come," he grunted.

I could see his balls contracting as his cock spewed hot cum into Julie's unprotected cunt. I could see the cum on the base of his shaft buried deep inside my wife. He lay there for about a minute and they kissed romantically, then Rob pulled out of her. His cock was wet with their juices, and as he pulled away a string of cum hung from his dick to her pussy.

Rob smiled and rubbed his cock up and down her cunt, leaving the drippings spread all over her pussy lips and pubic hair, and then rolled Julie off of him and lay next to her. Thick globs of his cum dribbled from her stretched cunt. I got a hand towel and gently wiped her down.

I then felt a slap on the back of my head. I turned sharply. "What the fuck you doing, man?"

Al snorted at me. "Get on the bed."

I got on the bed. Al then lifted Julie over me, her swollen pussy just inches from my face.

I felt her hands then lips envelop my hard cock. I cranked my neck up and licked her hanging labia lips and I could taste the salty cum from Rob.

I looked up at the foot of the bed. James stood there stroking his massive cock. I continued to lick her pussy as she sucked my cock. I felt a weight on the bed and almost jumped out of my skin when James moved up close to my face and started to rub his bulbous bellend up and down her slit only inches away, right over my face.

I'd seen his cock push her pussy lips wide open as he entered her the first time, but this time it was up close and personal. Julie moaned out loud as he slowly forced his cock between her pussy lips till his balls rested just above my forehead. The sight was too much for me and I shot my load in Julie's mouth. He started to rock to and fro and I could feel the breeze from his swinging balls as I watched her pussy lips wrapped around his cock, and I could see the labia grasp onto his cock with every thrust.

I wanted to lick her pussy so bad while he was fucking her, with sounds of her moaning.

"Ohhh. Ooohhh. Ohhh. I'm coming!" he grunted, and I knew he was emptying himself in my wife.

In a flash, he withdrew and I could see his spunk bubbling in her open cunt and Al jump in his place. Al forced his fat black cock into Julie with ease Julie groan as she ground her pelvis into the black man. Al's fat cock became a blur as he fucked Julie. I watched as Al's balls began to flex over and over. He was shooting his scalding hot cum up my wife's unprotected cunt!

Oh my God!

He shot cum up my wife's pussy for several minutes it seemed. He finally stopped thrusting and pulled his huge black dick out of my wife's white pussy with a loud plopping noise. I watched as his fresh cum trickle out right into my lips. I heard them laugh. He got off the bed. I fulfilled my final deep dark fantasy and dove into Julie's used pussy and licked and sucked madly on her pussy.

I licked Rob's, James's and Al's cum from my wife's swollen pussy as it ran out of her and I pushed my tongue deep inside her trying to get every last sticky drop of cum from my honey’s cunt, making Julie cum again.

Julie climbed off me and I went to the toilet to clean up.

I went to go back into the bedroom but the door was locked. I tapped on the door. The reply I got was, “fuck off, white boy.” I sulked downstairs.

It was fairly quiet upstairs for a little while, then I heard the bedsprings creak, followed by a loud cry of pleasure from my wife. The cries became louder and more urgent, as my wife accepted the large cocks I had seen earlier into her pussy. Although I felt sick at what was happening upstairs, the mental picture of the huge weapons forcing theirs way into Julie's tight pussy had me rock hard. When I finally dropped off, I found myself waking up on several occasions, and each time I did, my wife was making the same noises.

Next morning, Julie came down with Rob and Al kissed them goodbye and came into the kitchen where I was making coffee. "My God," she laughed. "Their cocks never seem to go soft!"

"I don't really want to hear this," I complained.

"Oh sorry, honey," she replied soothingly. "I should have realized that it would be humiliating for you, knowing your wife had to get good sex from other men. I'll try and be more diplomatic, and keep it to myself. I'll pretend it is not happening." She sniggered as she said this, before kissing me and returning upstairs to James.

Later, after hearing them go for a shower, I went upstairs to grab some clothes. I was amazed. The room stank of sex and there were puddles of black men's cum all over the bed sheets.

Published 
Written by davros
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments