Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sea Oats - Part Two

"A coming of age story in a time when some things were better and others much worse..."

4
1 Comment 1
4.0k Views 4.0k
4.2k words 4.2k words

When Travis got home his mom was putting dinner on the table. Aunt Beatrice had improved enough that she could leave her bed and sit at the table with them. She and his mom talked and didn’t seem to notice that Travis was quieter than usual.

When he’d finished eating he hurried upstairs. He had strange feelings in his groin. He locked the door to his room and pulled down his shorts. His dick was almost hard.

He touched it and the image of his hand wrapped around Apollo’s dick sprang into his mind. He sat on the edge of the bed and spat on his dick, getting it slick.

He closed his eyes and thought about Apollo’s big dick as he jerked his own. It was only a few minutes when he reached the climax and his dick spurted out its load of cum, much as Apollo’s had done, although not the quantity.

He lay back on the bed and held his softening dick as his mind recreated the sights of Apollo naked, walking on the beach, running into the water, grinning at him, capturing him in his arms, lying stretched out on the sand next to him.

He was startled when his mom called to him and asked if he’d taken his bath yet. He jumped up and unlocked the door before she came up the stairs and found it locked. He cracked it open and called to her, saying he was just about to get in the bath.

The next afternoon was torture for Travis. He tried to write but he couldn’t keep his mind on track. If he indulged in remembering the evening before he’d quickly get an erection. He forced his thoughts to return to the story he was writing but the words didn’t come.

As he watched the shadows began to lengthen he decided to go to the beach anyway. He left the backyard and went around the house to the front, not going through the house.

When he got to the beach he looked for Apollo even though he knew he wouldn’t be there. He lay down between the dunes and attempted to invent a story but to no avail. He had no idea how much time passed by but the shadows didn’t seem to change.

He decided to abandon the beach and slowly walked back home. He returned to the backyard and gathered up his notebooks and pencils and took them inside. Dinner seemed tasteless and he ate little. After dinner, he chose one of his favorite books and settled down to read it but found that he’d reach the bottom of a page and not remember what he’d just read.

The next day was almost as bad, but for a different reason. Now the hours crept by even more slowly. He felt the hour when he could run to the beach would never arrive. When it finally did he hurried into and through the house. As he reached the front door he remembered his mom had gone to the market that morning.

He rushed back to the kitchen and grabbed two apples and two bananas. He didn’t see a paper bag and so ran out of the house and toward the beach clutching them in his hands.

When he approached the dunes he slowed down so that he wouldn’t be out of breath when he saw Apollo. He wended his way through the dunes and came out onto the flat beach. At that moment he spied Apollo still far down the beach coming toward him.

They each stretched their arm high above their heads in a greeting. He watched Apollo grow nearer, a strange new feeling coursing through his body.

When Apollo reached his side he held out the fruit. Apollo looked at him with a slight frown. Travis knew at once he’d made a mistake.

He weakly tried to correct it by saying, “These are for your mamma. I thought she might like them.”

Apollo stood still and silent for a couple of long seconds and then took the fruit from Travis’ hands.

“Thanks,” was all he said.

Travis jumped at the chance to change the subject. “Do you want to go swimming?” he volunteered.

Apollo shook his head slightly. “No, I don’t feel like it today. I worked almos’ all day today. I’s tired. Le’s jes sit an’ talk.”

Travis led the way back to the dunes. They found a good spot and sat down with their back to a dune.

“What do you want to talk about?” Travis asked.

It was a strange question because they’d never decided on a topic of conservation before.

“I don’ know,” Apollo said. “Why don’ you tell me one of your stories.”

Travis thought about several stories he’d recently written, deciding which one might be of interest to Apollo. He chose one and began to tell it but found he had difficulty. He wasn’t able to quote the dialog and he stumbled in trying to rework it into a description.

It began to sound like when he’d once told his mom about a movie he’d seen. All of the color was drained out of it and it sounded silly. He was aware that Apollo wasn’t enjoying the story and he understood why. His voice trailed off and he sat silent for a couple of minutes.

“Travis,” Apollo said and Travis sensed from the tone of his voice that he’d heard what was to follow before.

Travis didn’t answer but turned his head to look at Apollo. His hand was resting on his crotch.

Apollo looked up and met his eyes. “You wanna do it agin?”

“What we did the other day?” Travis asked, making sure he understood.

Apollo nodded his head.

“All right,” Travis said, his voice catching in his throat.

Apollo unbuttoned his torn-off jeans and raised his hip so that he could push them down and kick them off. His dick was partially hard. He took it in his hand and flopped it back and forth. Travis was again mesmerized with the sight.

Apollo looked over at him and asked, “Ain’t you gonna git neked too?”

Travis quickly pulled off his T-shirt and removed his shorts and briefs with one movement. Apollo took his hand away and waited for Travis to replace it with his own hand. This time Travis sat up, turned so he was facing Apollo and doubled his legs. This gave him a better grip and easier movement.

He began jacking Apollo’s dick, both of them concentrating on the dick and fist. Travis loved the way the foreskin moved up and down. Apollo leaned his head back and closed his eyes, reveling in the luxurious feel of another’s hand on his dick.

In a few minutes, a glistening pearl came out of Apollo’s piss hole and balanced on the tip of his dick. Travis watched this with great interest. Something unexplained propelled him to lean forward, open his mouth and lick the liquid pearl from its perch.

Apollo opened his eyes and stared at the back of Travis’ head. Before he could form a sentence Travis ran his tongue around the head of Apollo’s dick. Any words Apollo might have said were obliterated from his thoughts.

Travis opened his mouth wider and took the head into his mouth. He paused a few moments relishing the feel. Why this felt so wonderful he wasn’t sure but he knew he wanted this now more than anything.

Apollo drew a deep breath in through his nose. He expelled it through his mouth as Travis moved his head down, taking more of his dick in his mouth. He’d never experienced a feeling like this before. In his seventeen or eighteen years he’d only masturbated in solitude. This was something he’d never imagined but now seemed so right.

Travis went down on Apollo’s dick until it touched the back of his throat. He wanted to go farther until he had all of it in his mouth but couldn’t. He paused again, feeling the smoothness with his tongue. Apollo put his hand at the base of his dick, his finger touching Travis’ lips.

Travis slowly moved his head up. When he reached the tip he raised his head and looked up into Apollo’s face.

Apollo smiled. “Dat’s good,” he said.

Travis kissed the piss hole of Apollo’s dick and took it back in his mouth. He moved his head down and back up over and over. He took it out of his mouth and licked it all the way down to the base. He ran his open lips around it and kissed it again. He licked back up, moving around it and up to the head and once again took it in his mouth.

Apollo hissed, “Make me cum.”

The words goaded Travis to begin bobbing his head up and down rapidly. Apollo sank his fingers into Travis’ hair. He arched his knees and his toes curled. His breathing grew deep and ragged. He’d throw his head back and then bring it forward again. He marveled that the head he was holding in his hands was bringing him such intense pleasure.

Travis was aware of these reactions of Apollo’s and that he was causing them. He wanted to intensify them. He moved his head up and down faster and faster. Apollo grabbed his head with both hands and held him down with his dick well within Travis’ mouth.

He let out a low moan and Travis’ mouth was filled with the taste of Apollo’s cum. He swallowed but it was replaced with more cum and more after that. Apollo held him there for a full minute. He removed his hands and Travis moved his head up and exposed the head.

There were traces of the cum clinging to Apollo’s dick and Travis licked them off. He sat up and looked at Apollo. He didn’t know what he should say.

Apollo smiled and said, “Thanks. Dat was real good.”

Travis’ face broke into a big smile.

Apollo glanced down at Travis’ leg. “You cum too?” he asked with a touch of amazement in his voice.

Travis looked at his leg and felt a strange mixture of embarrassment and pride.

“Yeah,” he said. “When you did.”

He didn’t have anything to wipe his leg with. Apollo picked up his jeans and used them.

“I wash dem when I git home,” he explained.

They lay there side by side naked for another hour, talking.

When it was time to leave Apollo said, “Don’t bother ‘bout bringin’ me nothin’ to eat tomorrow. Jes bring youself.”

The next day after lunch the thunderclouds began to build up and shortly after four o’clock lightning filled the sky, thunder resonated through the air and torrents of rain filled the street with water rushing by the house.

The rain continued until early darkness announced an end to the day. Travis had spent the afternoon looking out the window, waiting for a chance to race to the beach. By suppertime, he was depressed and had little appetite. He went to bed and sleep finally came.

The next day nature cooperated and when he arrived at the beach he called out to see if Apollo were there. Apollo answered his call, telling him to come find him. When Travis espied him he was lying between two dunes naked. He laughed and Travis flopped down beside him and took Apollo’s soft dick in his mouth.

And each of the remaining days of July and those of the first weeks of August was the same as that day, except for those when the afternoon rain storms kept them apart.

As the days passed they tried different positions, sometimes Travis lying between Apollo’s legs and sometimes both of them lying on their sides. Travis would jack off while Apollo fucked him in the mouth. Neither of them ever questioned the arrangement. Both of them accepted that this was the way it was supposed to be.

One afternoon about the middle of August Apollo tried to fuck Travis. He lay behind him and wrapped his arms around him tightly but it quickly became apparent he couldn’t push his dick into Travis without hurting him.

Miaa_Whitee01
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Miaa_Whitee01

He ended up fucking him between the legs but that wasn’t satisfying for either of them and the next day Travis returned to sucking Apollo off.

As August wound down to the end Travis’ mom told him he needed to begin packing his books and notebooks in the box they’d been in when they came here. Travis asked why.

“Because,” she said, “we have to go home. Remember, school starts right after Labor Day. Uncle Silas is coming to pick us up.”

Travis was struck. The only word that came to mind was, “When?”

“On Friday.”

Travis shook his head. “That’s the day after tomorrow.”

“Yes, honey. Your dad can’t come to get us so we’ll go back to Fayetteville with Uncle Silas and Aunt Bea and then the next day we’ll take the Greyhound home.”

“But it’s too soon,” he objected.

His mom chuckled. “I think you’ve grown to like it here. You really like the beach, don’t you? But don’t you miss home? Your grandma will be glad to see you.”

Travis sat slumped in the chair.

“And honey,” his mom continued. “I think today is the last day you should go down to the beach. Tomorrow I need you to help me with the packing and we have to get the house back in order. I think doing too much of that will tire your Aunt Bea out.”

Travis went out and sat in the hammock swinging it back and forth, first lazily and then with anger and frustration. He jumped out and ran to the beach, hoping that Apollo would be there.

He had to wait, walking anxiously up and down the beach, looking into the distance trying to catch the first sight of Apollo. When he came into sight Travis raced to meet him.

“Woah,” Apollo said. “Wha’s got you so upset.”

“We’re leaving,” he panted out and saying it almost brought tears to his eyes.

“Whacha mean?” Apollo said, stopping where he was.

“My mom just told me we’re leaving on Friday. I knew we would but I didn’t know when. I didn’t know so soon.” He caught his breath.

Apollo put his hand on Travis’ shoulder and turned him around so they could walk back down the beach and to their special dunes.

Travis stopped. “I don’t want to go. I want to stay here with you.”

Apollo pushed him forward. They walked among the dunes and pulled off their clothes without speaking.

They lay down and Travis said, “I won’t go. They can’t make me. I just won’t.”

Apollo laughed. “Yeah, you gonna sleep here on da beach an’ catch fish to eat?”

He put his hand on the back of Travis’ head and pulled him down so his face was crushed against Apollo’s dick. Travis kissed it. Neither of them needed to say they would miss this.

Apollo removed his hand and Travis raised his head.

“This is the last time. Mom said I can’t come tomorrow. I have to help her pack and get the house ready for us to move out.”

“We better make it good den,” Apollo said.

Travis kissed Apollo’s dick and all around it. He kissed and licked his balls. He licked the tight curls that surrounded the base of his dick. Apollo rolled him over onto his back and got over him. He let Travis continue to lick and kiss his dick and balls. He rubbed his dick over Travis’ face.

He told Travis to open his mouth and guided his dick into it. He slowly fucked it in and out of Travis’ mouth. He took it out and let Travis’ saliva drip off it back into Travis’ open mouth.

He got off Travis and lay on his back. Travis got between his legs and licked Apollo’s dick. Apollo put his hand on Travis’ head and urged him down to his balls. He spread and raised his legs and continued to push Travis down so he licked between his legs.

He pushed a little more and Travis’ tongue found Apollo’s asshole. He slathered it with the flat of his tongue and pushed the tip of his tongue against the center of the pucker.

Apollo writhed with lust. They’d never done this before, but it seemed the natural thing for them to do now. He pulled Travis back up and lay him on his side. He offered his dick to Travis and gently fucked Travis’ mouth. With each thrust in he went a little faster until he was fucking his dick in and out as fast as he could move his hips.

Travis held his hand on Apollo’s stomach to prevent him from shoving his dick in too far but didn’t attempt to make him relent. He waited for the cum he’d learned to love. He loved that it was Apollo’s cum that he was about to receive.

Apollo stopped and waited as his cum rushed up his long dick and spurted out into his friend’s mouth. He loved that this special friend wanted his cum, that he wanted Apollo to cum in his mouth.

They lay quietly for the seconds that it took for Apollo’s dick to soften and return to its unerect length. He slowly pulled it from Travis’ mouth but lay where he was so that Travis could kiss it several times.

Travis moved up and they lay side by side their bodies touching. Apollo took Travis hand and held it in his own.

“I’s sorry you goin’,” he said quietly. “I wishes you wasn’t.”

Travis didn’t speak. He was afraid he’d burst into tears and he didn’t want to look like a sissy to Apollo.

After several minutes he got an idea and sat up.

“Apollo, can you come here tomorrow night? After dinner, I can say I’m going to my room and sneak out. Can you come?”

“Yeah, sure. Ain’t nobody tells me where or when I can’t go no place.”

“I don’t know exactly what time I can get here, but wait for me. I’ll be here for sure. Maybe eight o’clock or a little later, but I’ll come as soon as I can.”

Apollo didn’t say anything.

“Please,” Travis said. “I need to see you one more time.”

Apollo reached for his jeans. “Okay, I see you tomorrow. Don’t bring me nuttin’. Jes you is all I want.”

Mary Ann kept Travis so busy the next day he didn’t have time to mope or fret about their leaving Bald Head Island. But once dinner had been served and eaten he grew anxious waiting for his mom and aunt to go to bed. Fortunately, they were tired out from the day's activities and as soon as the dishes had been washed they retired. Travis waited for only a few minutes before sneaking down the stairs and out the front door.

The moon was almost full and the beach looked enchanted. The sand seemed to glow and the sea oats glistened silver in the moonlight. The spaces between the dunes were cast in deep darkness. The breaking waves were ghostlike under the moon.

Travis stood on the beach looking for the first sign of Apollo. He didn’t see him rise from one of the dark patches among the dunes. He came up behind Travis and put his arms around him. Travis jumped and would have fallen if Apollo hadn’t held him tight.

“You scared the crap out of me,” he complained.

“Boo,” Apollo said and laughed.

Travis twisted himself free and poked Apollo in the ribs with his elbow.

“You aren’t funny,” he said.

Apollo let him go and said, “You want me to go?”

Travis took his hand and led him back to the dunes. Apollo shed his jeans and waited for Travis to lay the last of his clothing aside. Travis started to lie down but Apollo took his arm.

“Come on,” he said and led Travis back out onto the open beach. To Travis, it seemed strange to walk naked on the beach. Apollo stopped and lay down, pulling Travis down with him. They lay with their bodies entwined, bathed in the moonlight

They more or less repeated what they’d done the night before with one variation: When Travis was lying on his back and Apollo was fucking his mouth he pulled his dick out and moved up so that he could lower his balls into Travis’ open mouth.

After a few minutes, he shifted and knelt with a knee on each side of Travis’ head. He positioned his asshole over Travis so that he could easily lick and tickle it with his tongue.

The passion surged in Apollo’s body. He moved back to his original position and reinserted his dick into Travis’ mouth.

He broke the silence of the beach, saying, “Jack off. Cum wit' me.”

Travis wrapped one arm around Apollo and jacked his dick with the other, his strokes matching Apollo’s dick going in and out of his mouth. His hips jumped as his cum spurted from his dick and landed on his stomach.

Moments later Apollo froze while his balls ejected his nectar into Travis’ throat. When his heart calmed he rolled off Travis. Travis followed him and Apollo lay still and let Travis lick and kiss his dick until it was completely soft.

Travis rested his head on Apollo’s thigh and they talked about when Travis would come back. They didn’t exhibit any doubt that it would happen some undefined time in the future.

The moon moved across the sky and Apollo said, “Yo mamma be lookin’ fo you if’n you don’ git home.”

The walked back to the dune where they’d left their clothes and quietly dressed. When they finished they stood looking at each other. Travis didn’t know if he should stick out his hand for Apollo to shake or not.

Suddenly Apollo grabbed both of Travis’ shoulders and jerked him forward. He released his shoulders and took Travis in a tight embrace, pressing his full lips against Travis’. He tongue pushed its way between Travis’ lips and Travis opened his mouth and admitted Apollo’s tongue.

They kissed passionately for several minutes. Apollo placed his hands on Travis’ shoulders again and pushed him back. He smiled.

“Goodbye, my friend,” he said, and turned and walked up the beach in the direction he always took.

Travis stood and watched him go until he was lost in the dark. He stumbled through the dunes and returned to the vacation house to begin the journey back home in Winterset.

Right after Labor Day Travis began the eleventh grade of high school. That winter was a particularly harsh one in Iowa. Apollo didn’t know about that or that Travis was getting off the bus and slipped on a patch of black ice, making him fall back into the still open door of the bus and injuring his back. An injury that kept him from later being drafted and out of the military and the Vietnamese War.

He graduated from high school in June of 1969 and that September entered the University of Iowa in Iowa City. He found there were other young men with the same thoughts and desires he had. He made new friends. In his third year, he began an affair with a young man which lasted until mid-spring of his senior year.

He never knew that in 1970 Apollo finally left Bald Head Island when he was drafted and did basic training at Fort Bragg and was then shipped off to Vietnam where two weeks after arriving there in February he was part of the ill-fated invasion of Laos which was met with heavy resistance and Apollo received a bullet to the head which killed him instantly.

Shortly after graduating from the university Travis loaded the trunk of the 1970 Chevrolet Camaro his dad had bought him as a graduation gift and headed for Los Angeles to pursue his dream of being a scriptwriter for a major movie studio.

It was a month after arriving there that he drove west on Wilshire Blvd. to Santa Monica for his first view of the Pacific Ocean. It was a dark grey that seemed to stretch forever until it became indistinguishable from the overcast sky.

But he was disappointed with the beach. There were no sand dunes – and no sea oats.

Published 
Written by spinneroftales
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments