Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Party Guest

"Lara sneaks away from her husband to attend to a party guest"

10
0 Comments 0
9.3k Views 9.3k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Lara stood in the living room, wearing a spaghetti-strapped yellow sundress that accentuated her feminine curves, also bringing a radiant glow to her blonde beauty when she held on to a glass of red wine in her hand. She was hosting a party full of well-dressed guests, where her husband stole the show getting everyone’s attention. The people were laughing along with him. He had such a way to make everyone feel comfortable at the party.

 

As for Lara, she remained aside, leaning her back against the wall to the corner of the dining room, where she sipped her glass of Chardonnay. She saw a well-dressed black man bypass her and nodded when he walked into the kitchen. She made eye contact with him and smiled at him. Lara was intrigued by his marvelous looks, but only for a brief second, as she watched her husband entertain the crowd that surrounded him.

 

Then another minute later, the man that bypassed her leaned himself against the wall. He stood at the corner side of the wall and whispered something to her in his rich baritone. “Upstairs.”

 

Lara didn’t respond back, but the well-dressed black man didn’t stick around long. He moved on, making his way towards the stairs. Lara watched him go upstairs, before she set her glass of wine down on a table. She looked over to her husband, watching him make the crowd laugh. She wanted to make sure he wasn’t watching her when she slowly made her way upstairs. She was being very sly when she snuck her way up the stairs, making sure her husband didn’t look over to her.

 

She slowly tiptoed up the steps and made her way down the hall, until she reached her bedroom that was left, door ajar, with the lights on. Lara pushed the door open and stepped inside, where she saw this gorgeous dark and handsome sitting on the bed, patiently waiting for her to close the door behind her.

 

Lara did. The minute she closed the door behind her, she turned herself over to the man and watched him stand up. She admired the way he looked back at her with his long dominating look that could’ve made Lara weak in the knees. She loved the way he made her feel, as he inched closer to her. His hands were calloused, but his touch was gentle enough to make her melt into his body. Lara felt the evanescence when she met his gaze. He wore a look of determination, immediately causing her to undress without any command.

 

Lara slid aside one spaghetti strap, and then the other, immediately allowing her dress to fall below her perky breasts. The arabesque man looked down at her bodily assets, then he looked back at her with a grin before planting a kiss over her lips.

 

Lara was electrified with his kiss. His kiss was magnetic, like an incubus ready to suck the life out of her when it morphed into something erotic. She loved the way his tongue swirled against hers; she wasn’t so tentative when she returned his endearment. In the back of her mind, she could only imagine how much she wanted his tongue to be elsewhere.

 

Then in one swift move, the man picked her up and held her close, as Lara wrapped her legs around his back. She felt herself being moved over to the wall, beside the tan armoire dresser. Lara felt her body pinned against the wall with his hard body pressed against her. The two continued kissing until he broke away and set her down on her feet.

 

Lara was filled with enough lust to reach for his pants and unbuckle his belt. At the same time, the man leaned over to the side of her neck and laid wet kisses that had her skin tingling with delight. When she got the belt buckle loose, Lara reached to pull down his zipper. She reached down and pulled out his cock. He was large and impressive. Lara’s head was filled with dirty thoughts of what she was going to do to him. And without hesitation, she took his large, dark phallus in her mouth.

AdeleeModel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdeleeModel

 

She wanted him in her mouth. Lara wanted to suck the life out of him through his penis. She needed to be filled with the rush that rushed through her mind. Lara licked and teased him slowly, looking up at him to see his response. The man she was kneeling to returned a semi-contorted expression. Lara took his entire length in her mouth, where he trembled and pushed himself further in her mouth. He wrapped his large, calloused hands into her luscious blonde hair, but it seemed like it was too much to bear when he motioned her to get up on the bed and lie down.

 

Lara obliged. The two stripped out of their clothes. Lara’s clothing was easy to take off, as the dark gentleman stripped out of his dress shirt and pants, then his boxers, socks and shoes. His rich mahogany skin intrigued her, as Lara watched him approach her. Her legs were parted when she began touching herself. She could feel the sweet ache growing in her center, and Lara’s lustful imagination ran wild when she realized she was about to be overpowered by this lustful dark being.

 

The man grabbed her by her hips, pulled her close when he got down on his knees and latched his mouth over her center.

 

She let out a gasp, tossing her head from side to side. Lara loved the way this man ate her pussy; better than her husband, as he got her all hot and bothered. Lara took in the delicious torment, loving the way his tongue swirled around her beautiful bud. When he moved away, the man mounted himself on top of her and slid himself all the way, filling Lara entirely.

 

Lara let out a gasp of pleasure. She began meeting his thrusts. So intense. So dominant. His rough fingers felt amazing. Lara moaned loudly. She tried not to be so obvious to the guests downstairs on what was happening, but she couldn’t resist when she felt his hard, sculpted body over hers, and this arabesque man fucked her nice and hard – enough to make her cum.

 

In mid-orgasm, Lara cradled her hands over his carved shoulders. The two kissed furiously, as he began to pump her aggressively. He was in deep. Lara’s body was filled with sweat, combined with his – a beautiful mixture.

 

By now, Lara was screaming with pleasure. The bed was creaking, as the man pounded her like no tomorrow. Then when he came, Lara felt him straightening himself inside her, before shooting his hot load deep inside her walls. She loved the way his cock pulsated inside her. Her body responded in a euphoric way.

 

And when it was over, the two remained entwined together. Both of them were glistening with sweat, as they ravaged each other’s mouths with their hot kisses. He was still hard inside her; Lara wanted more, but they needed to catch their breath.

 

He rolled himself to the side, but Lara wasn’t expecting a shocking revelation when someone was in the room with them. She was stunned when she saw her husband standing by the door watching them. He didn’t carry a typical expression, but he said, “Honey, you were supposed to wait for the guests to leave.”

 

She couldn’t wait; ever since this man arrived at their dinner party Lara wanted to fuck him the moment she laid eyes on him. At least this man was staying over for the night.

 

Published 
Written by anarchy0029
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors