Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What An Ass

"Insatiable three hundred pound sisters..."

2
0 Comments 0
8.1k Views 8.1k
597 words 597 words

Author's Notes

"Personal experience"

I took one look at her, and offered her the housekeeper job.  I should have been more circumspect, as she raised an eyebrow, and said, "You like big women?  Be straight with me... it's okay... I am very uh, understanding!   You see yourself under my big black ass, don 't you?  It's cool, man....everything has its price, so let's deal!"  She must have weighed close to four hundred pounds, and carried it well.

"Damn, I'm so predictable... yeah, you got me... it's all true... I'm addicted to being sat on by ladies of your, uh, build... I mean I'm REALLY addicted... can't get enough of it... but I am willing to pay whatever price it takes, so tell me what the deal is... I'm comfortable financially - don't need to work..." I trailed off, as she fixed me with an intent gaze from her huge black eyes.

"I really dig having a skinny young honky trapped under my magnificent ass, for endless hours!  All senses taken away, except taste and smell.  Fighting for air, my big old pussy covering his face like an oxygen mask, his mouth full of my big ol' clit, and nothing to do but lick and suck on it... nowhere to go, no help from nobody!  Me, I'm real comfy, and watching my TV shows, as his nose is jammed into my asshole, while I fart endlessly... you like the sound of that, my man?  Better be serious though. cause I do not like to be disappointed, and I get real EVIL when I'm disappointed!  We clear on that?"

"When can you start, Ma'am?" was all I said, and jotted down a figure on a piece of paper.  She examined it, said "That's fair!" and told me to bring in her stuff, and put her car in the garage.    She chose my bedroom, and made me reposition the fifty-five inch TV in there.

razzisweet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
razzisweet

Soon after I was naked, on the bed, and her incredible cellulite-crammed ass was settling down on my face, with careful adjustment to fill my mouth with her massive clit, while my nose was held to her generous asshole, as she wiggled herself comfortable, then slowly and lengthily fart, filling my lungs, and  almost making me pass out.  My ears were buried in her fat, I had no vision whatsoever. with the spread of her ample flesh.  I have never been so helpless in my life!  So delightfully helpless.

An eternity later, having gulped down several copious orgasms, she rolled off me, and studied me with a sly grin.  "A brief taste of what's to come, so to speak, little white boy!  You happy?"

"Yes, Ma'am! but I have a suggestion, if you don't mind..."  I gasped.

"Shoot!" she said, yawning.

"Two rubber tubes, in my nose, giving me just enough air, to devote myself to your pleasure, with 100% concentration!  Then we can really get serious here!"  I suggested.

"Sounds like a plan!" she laughed. "DO it!"   So I did, and she planted herself on me again, and away we went, as time passed by in a delightful crawl, this time all my efforts centered on the massively swollen clit that was deep between my lips, as I sucked and tongued it, with blissful concentration, lost to everything else.

And so the relationship developed, and there was very little housework done!

Then she told me she had a twin sister, her size, and she thought she ought to share her good fortune, with her! 

"Your dance card will always be full, sweetie - just like your mouth!" she giggled.

Published 
Written by Idon666
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors