Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Dark Knight

"A sexy thirty something WAG lookalike meets her young black stud neighbour for a night of passion."

9
5 Comments 5
15.5k Views 15.5k
2.7k words 2.7k words
I threw my keys into my bag as I rushed towards the door and took a backwards glance over the flat that I shared with my boyfriend Michael. I felt a slight pang of guilt but not enough to stop me from leaving our shared apartment complex to meet the man I had been seeing for the last month.

Melvin lived in the next block of private apartments but funnily enough, that wasn’t where I had first spotted him.

Two miles from where we lived was an up and coming suburban area with a thriving strip of bars and restaurants that I had recently started frequenting with my girlfriends. It was on a Friday night that I had first spotted him.

What drew me to him was his well turned out exterior: He obviously worked out, he was built lean and firm like an athlete. His style was exactly what I liked in a man; not sloppy or overly metro sexual looking, which I hated: just pure masculinity in a sleek and preened package. He wore a crisp, unbuttoned shirt with lapels over a vest with three quarter length khaki combats with what looked like collectors’ edition pristine trainers. His calves were hard and sinewy - a sure sign along with his taut biceps, that he worked hard on himself. His short number one fade hair cut looked like it had been shaped up that evening. He looked fresh and clean. I could tell that he took pride in his appearance and groomed himself religiously. That turned me on. He was just the type of man that I wanted but didn’t have. His smooth dark skin was like coffee and I instantly imagined it wrapped around my own.

I had been to the hair dressers and gotten a blow dry and tong with extension tracks to add length at the back, so my black hair was glossy and bouncy with tendrils of curls hanging down my shoulders. Recently I had tried the WAG look and it was getting me a bit of attention along with the boob job that I had gotten last year increasing my size to a 34 DD. It was everything I had needed to get my confidence back.

The previous year I had been two stones heavier, having put on weight after the breakup of a very toxic relationship. I had taken to fatty foods, like a duck to water and ballooned up quite a bit. It was only when my best friend Allison had kindly suggested that we join our local gym and sign up for Zumba classes that I slowly started to drop the pounds and began to take pride in my appearance again. Soon after that I had met Michael with whom I had found an instant mutual attraction. Our relationship was mainly based on lust and aesthetics in the beginning so when he suggested that I moved in with him, instead of accepting I should have just broken it off.

And now two years later, here I was living this fake, cosmetic existence with a boyfriend who was now fucking his 23 year old colleague. Of course I knew: I’d met her before at a work function. She was blonde, petite, pretty. But I wasn’t threatened by her, she had a lot to learn yet from this life and if she thought Mike was going to leave me for her, she had another thing coming. She was as dispensable as a blow up doll; a sex toy, nothing more. I knew because he had admitted it. I should have left there and then - my second chance to end the relationship, but I was too comfortable. The flat was close to where I worked and it was paid for in full so there was no rent to contribute, plus Mike paid for my pricey health club membership and all of our all-inclusive tropical holidays.

Anybody would have thought that I was some kind of low brow gold digger, but I was simply doing what was easy, selfish and comfortable. Why not? I had no kids to feed, no big bills to pay and I had just hit 33. Being a somewhat kept woman was so much easier than being a so called independent one and required a lot less strength.

And now there stood a gorgeous young male offering to buy me a drink and giving me all of his attention and I couldn’t stop myself.

Marvin was 24 years old, nearly a decade younger than me. At 33 I was hardly old and still looked like I was in my late twenties at least, but it was obvious that stood next to him, I looked quite the cougar!

That night we had hit it off and exchanged numbers. When he had contacted me four days later, my stomach fluttered with butterflies and nerves as I knew that it would be the beginning of something new, unknown and possibly dangerous. I had gotten a shock the first time he had invited me around to his place, he texted me an address which was almost the same as mine. That’s when we discovered that he lived really local- in the next apartment down! We realised it would be too tricky to meet at his place and so we booked a hotel room instead.

I was wracked full of nerves, I knew exactly what was going to happen tonight. Would he find my body attractive enough? And would I be able to satiate him? It was all too new and exciting as well as unnerving to take in.

I needn’t have worried. He wined and dined me that night before taking me to our hotel suite. We literally fell into each other’s arms as we began to kiss desperately. I knew that what I was doing was wrong but it just added to my excitement. My clit ached to be touched and I felt a rush of pleasure run through me. He undressed me slowly and agonisingly. In response I snatched and grabbed at his clothes like a wild animal. He had an amazingly buff and taut body just as I had sensed. His six-pack glared at me almost intimidatingly. I had never slept with a man with a body this good. He was a male trophy, someone to show off to my friends. I felt a brief pang of guilt as I thought about my man at home and brushed it off quickly as I thought of him drilling his petite blonde colleague.

‘Are you ready for this, baby?’ he asked, planting delicious kisses along my shoulder blades.

‘Uh huh,’ I murmured, excitedly anticipating him.

I stared at the big black throbbing cock in front of me before taking it hungrily into my mouth. I slobbered all over him, wetting his stick so that it glided more easily in between my lips. I licked and sucked on his balls as he fingered my now erect nipples. I took him deeper into the back of my throat, swallowing him with an insatiable lust. He was kissing me passionately with our now semi-naked bodies entwined on the bed with him on top of me. He caressed my neck with his tongue and sucked on my pink nipple tips as I whimpered with pleasure. My clit ached furiously.

‘Please put it in, Melvin,’ I gasped. ‘Penetrate me.’

He ignored my request and continued to adorn my breasts. His tongue flickered around each pink areola before he took each one into his mouth and sucked on them lasciviously.

‘Look at these pretty pink nipples,’ he groaned as he alternated between licks and sucks. I ran my hands along the large stiff cock and massaged him with my palm.

He ran his wet tongue down my torso, kissing my stomach and circling the inside of my belly button with his index finger. Shivers ran down my back. Easing down my silk panties with both hands, he continued his trail of kisses until he reached the lightly hairy triangle of my pussy. I had shaven two days earlier and was still well groomed but a short fine pelt of light brown hair was starting to grow back.

He gently pulled my legs apart and appraised me like a doctor, looking down in between my legs.

MelaniWels
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelaniWels

He rubbed his finger along my moist entrance and I arched my back as he played with my sensitivity. He continued to rub at the wet opening and pressed firmly on the fleshy mound of my firm clit.

‘Do you want me to lick this pretty pink pussy, baby?’ It was almost too much to hear him say it and I squirmed as I managed to moan ‘yes’ as he used two fingers to massage the slippery flesh.

‘How much?’ He continued to tease me, tapping firmly on it.

‘This much,' I gasped, looking at the veins protruding and throbbing on his dark cock. Almost unable to contain myself now, I ran my manicured fingers along the front of my pussy and pressed his hands on me more firmly, simulating his movement more vigorously to satiate myself.

‘That’s it rub that soft wet pussy, baby.’ He stared at me lustfully, enjoying the game. I sucked my finger and began to tease my clit, flicking at it coarsely. He drew both of my hands up behind my head, rendering me powerless to do anything. He blew softly on the hardened mound of flesh.

‘That’s it, now stick your finger in and lick it off,’ he instructed me when he decided to let me go. I obeyed probing a finger inside and swirling it around. I closed my eyes, moaning softly.

He lowered his lips to my labia and started sucking on my pussy, softly at first, licking on me like a cat with milk. He supped on my hot moisture, smacking his lips as he reached up and pinched at my nipples.

‘Mmmm…you taste like sugar.’ He groaned, through mouthfuls of the pink slippery flesh.

He stuck his fingers in me and pulled them out, sticky and glistening.

‘Now show me what a nasty girl you are and suck them off.’

I did so obediently and enthusiastically. By now I was thrusting my pelvis and grinding my pussy into his shiny black face, loving the way it all felt. He lapped me up like I was a piece of candyfloss.

‘Please put it in,’ I begged him as he continued to rub my gash into his face.

‘How much do you want me to fuck you?’ he teased again.

‘I want you to fuck me right now with your big…’

He cut me off- ‘With my big what?’

‘With your big black cock,’ I sighed.

He began to lower himself over me and just when I thought he was about to penetrate me, he knelt over my head and wriggled his big shaft around my face, slapping me with it.

My face burned with shame and I fought to get up. He was trying to humiliate me. ‘Get off me, you immature bastard!’ I screamed at him.

He let me up instantly but his light demeanour and smile stayed consistent. ‘That’s what I was after. A bit off umph, a bit of passion.’

I confronted him. ‘What, passion is pissing me off?!’

He reproached the bed and lay flat on his back, his huge dick, stiff in the air and said, ‘No… passion is making you want me so much that you’ll explode if you don’t have me right here and now.'

He was good. I had to give him that. I didn’t care for the stupid little games, but I wanted him and that black bamboo alright.

‘Now come here and sit on this throbbing dick.’

I walked over to him and positioned myself over him.

‘Ahh that’s it.’ He exhaled as I held him in place, rubbing his pulsating head with my wetness before swallowing him whole as I sat right down on him. By the time he was all the way in it felt like he was almost in my belly.

‘Ah fuck…oooh,’ I moaned trying to adjust to the sensation. I sat stationary for a few moments.

‘Nah none of that, work me, girl,’ he teased. He softly held onto each side of my hips and moved me back on forth on him softly. Pleasure came raining down on me as I felt myself loosen up.

‘Your pussy is so tight,’ he whispered, unable to mask his own delight. I eased into the act, gyrating my hips and grinding him slowly. I gave him short sharp thrusts and he began to groan like a bear. I felt myself get wetter and used the opportunity to milk his dick.

A sweet pain, seared through me as I rode him vigorously, bouncing on him uncontrollably.

‘Is this how you like it?’ I asked him.

He pulled me off him and seamlessly mounted me, grabbing each ankle and holding me rooted to the bed. He entered me slowly and began to pummel me with his largeness. I gathered the sheets up to my face and bit into them to conceal my guttural screams as he pounded me. My body was flushed all over and I broke out in a sweat. He lifted me off the bed and mounted himself deeper inside me for grip, as he stood fucking me.

He had me panting like a dog with each meaningful probe he gave me with his gigantic shaft. My body thrashed around and I rolled my head back. He lowered his full lips onto my nipple and sucked coarsely on the tender tip pulling at it. Ecstasy coursed through me, loosening my muscles and rendering me putty. I clung onto the strong hard biceps and watched as rivulets of sweat ran down his beautiful brown skin. I cried at the intensity and sheer euphoria. My body was almost lifeless as I let him take me, lost in the act of possessing my body with his own.

‘Melvin,’ I gasped as I caught a glimpse of his tight buttocks gyrating in the mirror as he worked me. He lifted me off him and held the backs of my knees, bringing me higher in the air. I sobbed as he planted his face between my legs and stroked at my soft wet centre with his tongue. A delicious sensation was borne out of the light fluttery movements on my firm clit.

‘Ah…baby, just there right there, flick your tongue right on that spot.’ I encouraged him as he worked me with his tongue.

As he circled around and sucked on my pink cherry, rubbing the flesh from side to side with his mouth, I climbed higher and higher to a rapturous orgasm. I whimpered as my body stiffened, reaching its peak. He stuck his tongue inside me, coaxing out my juices insatiably as my body shook lightly.

He brought me towards the wall and held me in place with his hard body slowly shafting me with his rock hard cock.

‘Come on…juice me with that pretty pussy,’ he urged working up a rhythm.

I rotated my pelvis around and tightened myself around him as I stared into his brown eyes, watching him grimace. He let out a deep groan as he unloaded inside of me, filling me with lashings of warm cream. He shuddered, tensing as he put me down onto the bed, collapsing on top of me.

‘When can we see each other again?’ I asked him.

‘You tell me, sexy,’ he ran his hand along my thigh and began to plant kisses up and down my legs rousing me into another erotic dance, gasping as he stroked my stomach. It would be a long night yet…

Harmoney Kole is the author of 'The Kandy'd Kollection' series one & two and 'Kelly's Paradise.'

All rights reserved. Any unauthorised copying or reproducing (Electronic, photocopying, recording or otherwise) will constitute an infringement of copyright.

Text Copyright 2013 © Harmoney Kole

Published 
Written by HarmoneyKole
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments