Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A New Hygienist - What Fun!

"the color of her skin was like expensive French coffee, dark and shiny..."

9
4 Comments 4
12.2k Views 12.2k
1.3k words 1.3k words
During dinner one evening at my (then) favorite restaurant, I bit down on something sharp, felt a pain and realized I had chipped a tooth. The next morning I made an emergency appointment with my dentist. When I arrived at the office, Doctor Davis managed to set aside enough time to fix it and even out my bite. Just before he finished, a hygienist opened the door and advised him that another patient with an emergency had just come in. Doctor Davis told me that he would have a senior hygienist finish up, and he left me sitting on the chair.

When the door opened again, a girl in yellow honey colored scrubs came in. She had shoulder length dark black hair and skin the color of expensive French coffee, dark and shiny. Her eyes were like glazed marbles, set in almond shaped sockets. The top of her scrubs showed prominent breasts testing the garment as she moved.

I caught myself staring at her covered mounds and realized her hand was out, waiting to shake mine. I looked up at those sparkling eyes, and she smiled, showing me the whitest, most perfect set of teeth I had ever seen. I took her hand meekly and shook it.

“Hello, Mr. Jameson,” she said, “I’m Tanya; I just transferred in this week as Dr. Davis’ assistant.” Her voice was as smooth as her skin looked. “Doctor Davis told me to finish buffing your tooth and you shouldn’t have any more trouble with it.”

“Sounds great,” I said, and I stretched my legs out on the chair. I turned to look at her as she went to the counter. The scrub pants fit her so tightly that it looked like liquid butter had been poured over her ass. I fiddled with my cock in my pants as she fiddled with some tools and spoke over her shoulder. “Didn’t I see you drive in today in a yellow Corvette?”

“Yes,” I answered proudly, “But I’m buying a new one, candy apple red with everything on it.”

“Are you trading or selling the yellow one?” she asked, turning around to face me.

“No, it’s a great way to um….to find um…” I stammered.

“You mean it’s a chick magnet, right?” she said with a laugh.

I blushed but managed to answer calmly. “Yeah, sometimes, but I want a new one so I’m eagerly waiting to hear from my loan processor at City Bank.”

She sat down on the rolling stool by the dental chair and swung the tray with the tools within her reach. “City Bank?” she asked. “My sister, Sonia deals with auto financing there; do you know her?”

“I’m dealing with Sonia Taylor; is she your sister?”

“Yes,” Tanya answered, “I’ve been staying with her until I find a place of my own.”

I sat up in my chair, and without much thought blurted out, “Maybe you could speak to her; tell her what a nice guy I seem to be and maybe she will approve my loan!”

Tanya crossed her arms over her chest and seemed to think about my request for a minute. Then she pushed the tray away and went back to the counter. She leaned back against the counter and finally answered my request.

“A couple of the girls who deal in “special services” behind the doctor’s back have mentioned you, Mr. Jameson. You have quite a reputation for being generous and for having a very talented tongue.”

I smiled thinking, “Wouldn’t Mom be proud?”

“Suppose you demonstrate what you think would impress me enough to try to influence my sister to grant your loan.” She said softly.

AtheneaANDafrodi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AtheneaANDafrodi



I got up and walked over to her and tried to kiss her, but she held me back with her hand on my chest. “Your mouth isn’t ready for kissing yet; your tooth needs to be buffed and rinsed,” she said politely. I pulled the rolling stool from nearby and sat down in front of her. I slowly peeled her scrub pants down off her hips and legs and left them bunched around her ankles.

A pale yellow thong appeared, the front of which was wedged between her dark shaven labia. I hooked a finger under the fabric and pulled it free and held it aside. Suddenly she leaned back on the counter on her elbows, lifted her legs in the air and brought them down, straddling my head with her knees and her ankles on the back of my shoulders.

Her move had broken my contact but I resumed, holding the edge of her thong aside as I kissed up and down her slit, careful not to penetrate her with my tongue. I used the flat of my tongue to lick up and down both sides of her pussy and up and down her slit, refusing to slip my tongue inside. I could see and feel her buttocks clenching each time I ran my tongue up her slit.

I used my other hand to unzip my pants and free my cock, which had grown and was ready to be used. I lashed my tongue into her pink gash and drove it in, digging my face into her flesh. She moaned and I stood quickly, with her ankles at the back of my neck. I guided the tip of my cock into her wetness and drove it deep.

She grunted with each of my thrusts, and I presumed that she was enjoying it. I had my hands under her magnificent ass holding her as I pounded into her. The smell and sounds of wet sex filled the tiny room, and the longer I fucked her, the more worried I became that someone might come in and catch us. She cried out after a few minutes, letting me know she had come, and I worked on my own satisfaction.

I was about to explode inside her when she whispered loudly, “Don’t come! Don’t come in me! I’ll finish you!”

I lifted her legs up over my head so she could stand and she knelt down in front of me. I thought I was in for a nice blow job but she grabbed the tip of my cock and I let her take over. Just as I was about to shoot, she reached up onto the counter and got a small rinse cup. She milked my cock, taking my cum into the rinse cup. When I finished, she stood and set the cup on the counter by the sink.

She bent down and retrieved her scrub pants and pulled them back up. I tucked my happy penis back into my pants and zipped up. No words passed between us; a contract had been established. I returned to the chair and she returned to the rolling stool. She rolled to the chair, used her machine to buff my tooth, rinsed my mouth and we were done.

She stood by the counter as I approached the door to leave. “Thanks, and I hope that was okay?” I asked tentatively.

She turned sideways and gave me a mysterious look as she answered, “It wasn’t what I wanted or expected, but it was….okay.”

I went out the door and turned back to look at her as I pulled it to close it behind me. She turned to face me, lifted the rinse cup to her lips and winked at me.

I closed the door quickly and hurried toward the exit, holding the crotch of my pants.

PS: My loan was approved.

Published 
Written by benawriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments