Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Night I Will Always Remember Chapter 2

"My first interracial experience"

12
1 Comment 1
18.1k Views 18.1k
1.6k words 1.6k words

I sucked Marcells cock harder and stroked his shaft wanting him to cum in my mouth as I had my climax.  He moaned and pushed his cock into my mouth deep and I could feel it spurting its hot cum into my mouth filling it full.  I swallowed as much as I could and kept sucking trying to get more.

The cock in my pussy began to erupt and pump its hot cum into me.  I could feel it jerk and spurt into me each time.  I pushed back against it hard feeling it hit the bottom of my pussy as it jerked and pumped it hot cum into me.

When I pushed back hard it made Marcells cock pop out of my mouth so I lifted it with my hand and started to lick it off.  He pulled it away from me and said no your husband needs to do that.
 
He walked over to where my husband was sitting and pushed his cock into his face.  My husband tryed to turn his head away but Marcell grabbed it and forced his cock on his lips.  Telling him he had better lick it clean or else he would be sorry.
 
My husband started to lick his cock barely touching the tip, but Marcell forced the head into his mouth, telling him to lick and suck it like I did.
 
While this was happening the guy that had been holding my husband stepped in front of me and zipped his pants down.  When he unbuttoned them and dropped them to the floor the bigest cock I have ever seen jumped out.
 
It must have been at least a foot long and about 3" across the head. He stepped forward and offered it to me. 

I immediately reached out and took hold of it. My hand would not even go around it. 

I looked over at my husband and he was sucking on Marcells cock.

I began to lick this massive cock in front of me.  I licked it all over the head.  I tried to stroke the shaft.  With my hand wrapped tightly around it my thumb was sliding up and down the middle of it.

I started to lick the shaft slowly slowly down to his huge balls.  I looked back over to my husband again and saw the guy that had been behind me was standing there letting him lick and suck his cock.
 
Then I felt Marcell behind me with the head of his cock against my pussy.  As I felt his cock start to slide into my pussy I started to lick and nibble on the cock in front of me again. 

I licked back up the shaft again while feeling Marcells cock sliding in and out of my pussy. When I reached the tip again I opened my mouth and tried to get the head into my mouth. 

My mouth was stretched so tight it hurt. Ever so slowly the head started to slide in.  The guy in front of me moaned as his cock head slid into my mouth.  I managed to get the whole head into my mouth but that was as much as I could get in so I started to stroke the shaft with my hand and suck on the head. 

He began to push against my face trying to get more of his cock into my mouth. This pushed me back against Marcells cock and I could feel it go deeper into my pussy stretching it and feeling so good.

I sucked harder on the cock in my mouth and pushed back harder against the cock in my pussy. Suddenly I felt my body start to shake and tremble all over as wave after wave of climaxes hit me. I could hear Marcell say, "thats it baby cum on my big cock"

My body shook and trembled.  I moaned and shook some more. I felt like I was going to pass out. I have never felt anything like this before. I wanted to savor every second of it.

Marcell continued to fuck my pussy as I continued to suck and stroke the cock in my mouth.   My pussy was pulsing and squeezing on Marcell and I was sucking as hard as I could on the cock in my mouth.
 
I heard the guy in front of me moan and felt his cock jerk in my hand.  Then I felt a big blast of cum hit the roof of my mouth choking me.  I gaged he pulled his cock out of my mouth and spurted load after load of hot cum on my face and on my tits.

His cum covered my face and ran down my chest.

ClaraReed
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ClaraReed

Then I felt Marcell tense and felt his cock swell in my pussy and start to jerk and spurt. Pumping his hot cum in my pussy.  This caused me to have yet another climax.

I could feel my pussy tighten around Marcells cock.  I think he felt it to because he pushed it in as deep as he could and held it there spewing his cum deep in my pussy.  My pussy spasmed and sucked on his cock sucking all his cum deep in me.
 
I looked over to my huband and saw him eagerly sucking on the cock in front of him while stroking his own cock.

I felt Marcell starting to pull his cock out of my pussy and I said "please leave it in"

He laughted and said "no I have some place better for it".
 
After Marcell took his cock from my pussy the guy in front of me laid down and lifted me over him and sat me down on his chest. 

I could feel all the cum in my pussy start to run down my legs.  He slid me back to his cock and I felt the head against my lips.  He did not push his cock in just laid there with the head of it against my pussy lips.

His big head kept all the cum from runing out of my pussy.  As we lay there I looked over at my husband and saw Marcell pushing him face first over the arm of the couch.

I saw Marcell step up close behind him and put the head of his cock agains my husbands ass.  I saw him start to push his cock into my husbands ass and heard my husband scream as it went in.

Suddenly I felt the big cock head against my pussy move forward into me. I winced and he lifted me up over him and slowly started to lower me down onto him. I looked back over towards my husband and saw Marcell fucking his ass hard.
 
I returned my thoughts to this huge cock entering my pussy.  He slowly lowered me farther down on to it stopping every little bit.

I could feel my pussy stretch and slide farther down onto his cock.  He would moan and shake as every inch off it slid into my pussy.

Slowly deeper and deeper it went into my pussy the feeling of it was incredible.  I looked down and saw I had about half of him in me and felt my pussy start to tighten.  I knew I was fixing to have yet another climax.
 
I pushed myself down and felt him go deeper in my pussy. When I looked down there was still about 3" of him exposed. I wanted it all in me so I pushed down again.

I heard him moan and push up.  I felt him hit the bottom of my pussy hard I gasped and felt my pussy shudder.  I felt him explode inside of me and I passed out.
 
When I came to I was laying on his chest still impalled on his cock but it was soft.  He spoke softly to me.  He said that was great, some of the best pussy he ever had.

I told him that I knew it was the best cock I had ever had and the best fuck too.  Slowly I slid off his cock and it fell out with a big plop.  My pussy immediately started leaking out all of the cum their three cocks had put in it.
 
Marcell told my husband to get over there and lick all their cum out of my pussy.

He immediately came over and bent down and started to lick my pussy swallowing all the cum and pussy juice.  I reached out to him feeling his cock which was harder than I ever remember.

Marcell and his friends told my husband that he had better take good care of me cause that was some of the best pussy they had ever had.
 
They left with me lying there my husband eating my pussy and me stroking his hard cock.

Soon as the door closed he tried to stand up but I pushed his head against my pussy.  He immediately started licking it again and I pulled his cock around to my mouth and started to suck him.
 
He exploded into my mouth a few moments later and I swallowed it all down, something I had never done for him before.  I never let him cum in my mouth.

He then got up carried me to the bed and we fucked for the rest of the night.

Published 
Written by studmuffin22
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments