Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Taste for Brown Cock

"I watch my friend suck off two Mexican day laborers and I end up sucking his and their cocks too."

26
7 Comments 7
46.8k Views 46.8k
4.8k words 4.8k words
Famous Story

I was transferred by my company to the Nashville area a year ago, when I was fifty-four years old and my wife Joan was fifty-two. We bought an old home that needed a lot of work that was on two acres of land, and I spent most of my spare time remodeling the place. I finally got to some of the larger projects, like landscaping, building a deck, and installing a large stone patio, and I needed to find some help for the heavier aspects of that work.

A friend of mine from work named Ted Lawson, who is fifty years old, told me that a lot of Hispanic, mostly Mexican, day laborers waited for work in front of a major home improvement store, and they had a separate area that kept the workers out of the main traffic pattern at the store. As a courtesy to its customers, the store manager tried to make it convenient for the men to wait for people to pick them up, so they had a portable toilet for the men and a small tent to help protect them in times of cold and bad weather.

I had been picking up two men, named Carlos and Miguel, to work with me for the past couple of weekends, and they were excellent workers. Those men were both about thiry-two years old and about five feet and eight inches tall and looked like they weighed one hundred and seventy pounds or so.  They were obviously in good shape from the work they did. They spoke some English, and I knew a little conversational Spanish, so we were able to communicate enough to get the job done.

With several months of work remaining, especially with only being able to work on the weekends, I knew that I would be seeing a lot more of them. I got up early on Saturday and headed to the store, hoping to find Carlos and Miguel still available for the day. It was mid-summer and very hot out, even for so early in the morning, so most of the men were standing outside the tent. I didn’t see my usual helpers, so I went up to the tent to see if they might be inside for some reason. When I got to the tent, I heard muffled voices coming from inside. I didn’t just want to barge in, so I went around to the back tent flap to peek inside.

 

I saw who I recognized as Carlos and Miguel standing with their backs to me, and I made out a little of what they were saying in Spanish. My translation is likely not perfect, but I’ll try my best to convey what they were saying. I thought that I first heard Carlos say, “Chupe los penes Mexicanos cafés (suck our brown Mexican penises).”

It was hard to believe what I was hearing, and I stepped inside the tent to get a better look. I finally moved far enough to side to see my friend Ted on his knees in front of those men, and he had Carlos’ cock in his mouth sucking it, and Miguel was standing there stroking his own cock, undoubtedly waiting for his turn to be sucked. Ted had his eyes closed and looked like he was enjoying sucking that cock. I have not seen too many other men’s cocks, except in the showers in high school and when I was in the Army, but those men's cocks looked pretty sizable to me.

From what I could see, Carlos' must have been about nine inches long and very thick, and Miguel’s cock is a little shorter, but even thicker than Carlos’. Both cocks are also mocha brown in color and they have thick foreskins.

I stayed as quiet as I could, and no one had seen me yet, and then I heard Carlos say, “Trague mi esperma (swallow my sperm)”, and he looked like he was ejaculating into Ted’s mouth. Ted opened his eyes when the cum flooded into his mouth, and he had a look of panic on his face when he saw me standing there watching him. I smiled at him and raised my finger to my lips to indicate for him to be quiet about seeing me there. Carlos soon pushed Ted away from his cock and said to Miguel, “Joda la boca (fuck his mouth).”

So, Miguel pushed his big, brown meat into Ted’s mouth, and Ted hungrily sucked him, for the moment ignoring my presence. I don’t know why I was so interested in that, but I stayed to watch until Miguel shot his load into Ted’s mouth.  Then I slipped out the back of the tent before the two workers saw me there. I went back to the front of the area where the other men were gathered and waited. In just a few minutes, Ted came walking towards me with Carlos and Miguel following him with big smiles on their faces, but Ted nervously ignored me and walked past me to his car.

Carlos and Miguel acted like they were happy to see me, so we all got into my car and drove to my house to resume work on the projects. We got a lot of work done that day, but I couldn’t help but keep thinking about those big, brown cocks being pushed into Ted’s mouth, and I still didn’t know why it interested me that much. We ended the day and I took the men back to the store, and I was a little apprehensive about facing Ted at work on Monday.

Every time I saw Ted in the hall at work on Monday, he avoided me. But, I finally cornered him in the copy room just before lunch and asked him to go to lunch with me. Ted was obviously embarrassed at having me see him on his knees sucking those big Mexican cocks, but I convinced him that I just wanted to talk and that I would never tell anyone about what I had seen. I suggested that we go to a hot dog stand in the park, so we would be able to talk privately with no one overhearing, and he was agreeable to that. We found a vendor in the park and then found a quiet bench to eat our lunch.

I started the conversation saying, “Look, Ted, I’m really sorry about barging in the tent like that on Saturday. Rest assured that your secret is safe with me, and I don’t think any less of you for it. In fact, I find myself intrigued by what I saw and curious about how all of that happened.  I’m really surprising myself by having an interest in it. I was hoping that you’d share a little about it with me.”

 

Ted was still very embarrassed, but finally got the courage to say. “Well, I haven’t done anything like that for decades, and I guess it all started when I was in high school. I grew up in a border town in Texas and had a lot of interaction with Mexican guys until I moved away to college. I was the only white guy in our group of four friends, and we often drove into Mexico to drink beer and Tequila, where we could more easily drink underage."

"Since they were all of Mexican heritage and I was white, I seemed to always be the butt of the jokes. They also liked to play drinking games, and one night I lost a game where the loser had to hold in his hand each of the other guy’s cocks. As I look back now, I was probably set up to lose, but it was a matter of honor to follow through. I was surprised how good it felt holding their thick cocks, especially since they are uncircumcised and mine is cut."

"I found out that many Mexicans are uncircumcised, and the moistness of that extra skin sliding on those cocks was arousing to me. Well, as the weeks passed, the games escalated, and I continued to lose. They next had me holding their cocks while they pissed, and then I licked the foreskin, even when damp from the piss. I was soon sucking all of them off and I started to enjoy the feeling and taste of their thick cum shooting into my mouth."

"In the spring before graduation I was sucking all their cocks at least four times a week, and we no longer had to use the drinking games as an excuse for me sucking them off. It wasn’t like I was the wimp in the group, because my cock is a pretty respectable seven inches long and thick, but theirs are bigger, and I came to enjoy sucking their brown meat. It was erotic sliding the foreskin back and seeing the moist head and the shaft covered with thick veins, and I also pushed my tongue into that extra skin to taste their tanginess."

"They could also be pretty aggressive at times, probably due to the macho Mexican attitudes. I guess they felt that if they were pushy with me, they wouldn’t have to admit to themselves that they were also bisexual and could chalk it up to having fun getting sucked off, even if it was a guy doing it for them."

My cock had gotten rock hard listening to Ted explain how he sucked those Mexican cocks, and I interrupted his story saying, “Holy shit, Ted, I have never heard a story like that, and I find myself very aroused listening to it. It sounds like you were getting addicted to all that cum. What happened next, and how did you end up sucking Carlos and Miguel?”

Ted continued, "After high school I left the area and went to college, eventually getting married, and all of that cock sucking became a distant memory for me. I have always liked women, and never had any emotional attachment to men, but I guess my interest in sucking cock does make me bisexual. But I didn’t have any further urges or opportunities to suck cock until about three weeks ago when I hired Carlos and Miguel to help me with my landscaping."

"The men were reluctant because of the language barrier to knock on the door and ask my wife to use the bathroom, so they made it a habit to piss in the bushes next to our house. One day about a week ago, I had just come around the corner from the front of the house and saw Carlos and Miguel pissing in the bushes. Their brown cocks looked to be about nine inches long and as thick as my wife’s wrist, and the streams of piss were shooting forcefully out of their foreskins. I just stood there transfixed watching them, and then the memories of my high school cock-sucking experiences came flooding back to me. I was too embarrassed and shy to say anything to them then, but the last weekend they were at my house, I finally let them know that I would like to suck their cocks.”

I interrupted again and said, “Oh shit, Ted, please tell me more.”

Ted continued, “Well, to give you the brief version, I found out that both of those guys are married, and each have two children, and they really enjoyed fucking the fat pussies of their wives. But they also enjoyed being sucked off, and their wives won’t do that for them, so they were interested in my offer."

"The problem was that my wife was always around, and we didn’t have a chance to get to a private place to suck them. Also,their work at my house was finished, but I asked them if they could come back this past weekend so I could suck their cocks, since my wife would be out of town. They said that it would be better if I came to the tent early on Saturday and suck them, so they wouldn’t miss any job opportunities."

"So, that’s why you found me on my knees there in the tent sucking their cocks. I know that they wanted to do more than just have me suck them, but that tent was not safe enough to go further. But now that I’ve told you all of this, how can I be sure that you won’t tell others and expose me?”

I had been so aroused by Ted’s story that I was seriously considering sucking those Mexican cocks myself. Even though I had never had any thoughts of sucking cock, and I was happily married, the vision that Ted painted was very arousing. I then thought of a way to make Ted feel better and give me a new experience.  I asked, “Would it make you feel better if I had as much to lose as you do?”

Ted looked confused and asked, “What do you mean? You haven’t done anything to be embarrassed about.”

I wasn’t sure how Ted would take what I was going to say next, but I finally got the courage to say, “To be honest with you, Ted, I am so turned on hearing about your high school experiences and seeing your recent meeting with Carlos and Miguel, that I would like to try sucking their cocks myself. But I don’t want to meet with strangers like that without knowing what it is like to suck a cock. So, I am asking you if you will let me suck your cock to see if I want to go further with Carlos and Miguel?’

Ted was very surprised by that turn of events and said, “Damn, Ed, I had no idea that my experiences would have such an effect on you. Are you serious about wanting to suck my cock? It will be different than sucking those Mexican’s cocks because my cock is circumcised, but at least it is almost as big as theirs. And to answer your question, hell yes, I’ll let you suck me off. My wife won’t do it and I’ve never had a blow job. Where and when can we do this?”

Lilythompson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lilythompson

I was pleased that Ted was agreeable to my proposal and I said, “If you’re ready right now, I know of an isolated path on the other side of the park, and I’d like to go there right now if you’re ready.”

Ted happily agreed, and we walked down the path to a place where an old park bench is surrounded by thick bushes. I sat down on the bench and Ted stood in front of me and unfastened and lowered his pants and underwear. That was my first time being so close to another man’s cock, and I was hesitant to touch it. Then Ted spoke up and said, “Go ahead, Ed. Feel it with your hand and then start sucking on it while it's still soft, so you can get used to it as it hardens.”

I reached out and put my hand around it. His cock is about five inches long when soft, but it is still very thick, and I liked the weight of it in my hand. I started stroking it as I reached out my tongue to taste the precum that had accumulated on the head, and then Ted placed his hands on the back of my head and forcefully pulled most of his meat into my mouth.

His cock started hardening immediately and I was soon being face fucked by his full, thick seven-inch cock. Ted was really getting excited then and holding my head in place as he pushed into and out of my mouth, and he also described what it would be like if I sucked the Mexicans, saying, “Oh man, Ed, that really feels good. I’m being a little aggressive with you because that is how Carlos and Miguel will be, but only worse. They like to dominate white guys who are sucking their cocks. But don’t take it personally."

"They just feel that if they call you names and taunt you about being their cock sucking bitch, then they can still feel macho about themselves, because they are just getting their rocks off. They can be nasty sometimes too, and may even try to piss in your mouth, so just try not to let things get too out of hand. They’ll also want you to suck their balls and will sit on your face if you let them."

"You might not have thought this through or be ready for it, but in just a few more strokes I will be ejaculating into your mouth. You need to feel and taste what it is like and also swallow all of my cum, because if you suck them, that is what they will force you to do.”

Jut then Ted’s cock started throbbing in my mouth, and I felt his cock pulse as he flooded my mouth with his semen. He held it in me until I had no choice but to swallow, and then pulled away smiling and said, “Well, I sure have something on you now, cock sucker, and I sure hope that you enjoyed sucking my cock as much as I enjoyed you doing it. I’d be happy to let you do this whenever you want to.”

I still didn’t know why all of that was so arousing to me, but I found that I really enjoyed feeling his thick cock in my mouth and the taste of his cum, and I liked the way it sprayed into my mouth. I even liked the feeling of being a little submissive to Ted, and kind of being forced to suck him because of the way he held my head and fucked my face.

We had already been away from the office for way too long, so we headed back across the park. I asked Ted as we were walking, “Ted, I hate to admit it, but I really enjoyed sucking you off, and I’ll bet that I’ll enjoy sucking those other men too. But I’m still a little too shy about all of this to just come right out and ask them, so how would you suggest I let them know that I am interested without being too obvious? I want them to make the first move.”

Ted thought about it for a minute and said, “Maybe you can arrange things where you could be watching them piss in such a way where it was obvious to them that you were watching on purpose, but not so blatant that they knew that you were aware that you had been caught looking. Then, if they have any interest, they will probably make the first move. And let me tell you, if it all works out, you will really enjoy sucking those big, brown cocks and sucking their big balls. Hell, the way you're getting so excited about all of this you might even like some of their more aggressive stuff.”

I was still enjoying the after-taste of Ted’s cum in my mouth at work as I thought about all that he had told me. I finally came up with a plan that I thought would work. I have a large work shed at the back of my property, and although it doesn’t have running water, I did install an old trough urinal that I got from a bar that was being demolished. I just ran a pipe outside to a small drain field, and I often used it when I was out in the yard working and had muddy boots.

The backsplash of the urinal is made of highly polished stainless steel, and the reflection is almost as good as a mirror. I decided that I could stack some boxes behind and a little to the side of the urinal, and then when the workers were pissing, I could be looking at their cocks in the reflection of the backsplash. I knew that if they looked, they would be able to see my reflection peeking at them. So, I set everything up in anticipation of the coming weekend.

I picked Carlos and Miguel up early on the next Saturday, to be sure that no one else beat me to them. I told them that since we would be very muddy on our project, that we could use the urinal in the shed when we needed to piss. I watched them carefully as we worked.  When we were on a break and I saw them heading for the shed, I followed them but then went around to the side door so they wouldn’t see me position myself behind the boxes. I was trembling with excitement when I saw them move up to the urinal.

They not only unzipped their pants, but they unbuckled their belts and lowered their pants to their thighs, as some well-hung guys do when they piss. The reflection was clearer than I had hoped, and I could plainly see both of those brown cocks hanging heavily, with their big balls also hanging and swinging between their legs. Then they started pissing, and the pee with splashing in the long, brown foreskins until they pulled them back a little, and I saw their thick cock heads.

They seemed to pee for a long time, and then just as they were finishing up, I saw that Carlos had noticed me looking at them from behind the boxes. He turned to Miguel and said, “El hombre blanco nos esta mirando orinar (The white man is watching us piss).”

Miguel laughed a little and said, “Tal vez quieren chupar nuestros penes (Maybe he wants to suck our cocks).”

Then Carlos replied, “Apuesto a que teines razon. Vamos a darle de comer nuestras carnes (I bet yare are right. Let’s go feed him our meat).”

They probably didn’t think that I could understand what they were saying, but I was happy that they saw me and were going to confront me to suck them. I just stayed where I was sitting on a low box, and soon saw them coming around the corner towards me. Both men still had their pants down on their thighs, so they were walking slowly.  When Carlos was right in front of me he smiled and said, “Chupe el pene Mexicano café (Suck my brown Mexican penis).”

I looked at that thick brown cock swinging right in front of my mouth, and it looked at lot tastier up close that it did in the reflection or from a distance in the tent the previous week. I saw the thick veins running around his cock under the foreskin.  I leaned forward and held his cock in one hand and his balls in the other and as I slid back the foreskin, I saw that his cock head was already wet with precum as wll as piss. Carlos then lifted up his balls and said, “Chupe mi escroto (Suck my scrotum).”

I leaned down and took his ball sack into my mouth, and he was musky and gamey from the morning working in the hot sun. I feltl his damp cock moving on my forehead as I sucked his balls. He then pushed me down until I was sitting on the floor, with my head resting back on the box I had been sitting on.  He squatted over me and lowered his ripe nuts to my mouth. He sat down hard on me and moved back and forth, so I was sucking him from his asshole to his cock, and he really liked pressing down on me like that.

He finally stood up, turned around, and then leaned over me forcing his thick cock into my mouth. I began sucking his big cock, and I was getting turned on feeling the foreskin sliding back and forth in my mouth. I also tasted the piss and precum, and all of it was arousing to me. He soon started forcefully fucking my face, and I felt his big, brown cock slipping into my throat. He must have been pretty horny, because he only fucked me for about five minutes before I felt him tense up and his cock throbbed as he flooded my mouth with his thick Latino cum. He then said, “Trague mi semen (Swallow my semen),” as he continued to shoot his load into my mouth.

I swallowed as fast as I could and got most of his tangy cum down. Then he pulled me back up to sit on the box and he stood in front of me and pushed his softening cock back into my mouth saying, “Bebe mi orina (Drink my piss).”

Even though Ted warned me that this might happen, I still couldn’t believe it when his cock pulsed as he shot several large squirts of piss into my mouth. He held me in place, so I had to swallow, and I was just thankful that he had emptied most of his bladder into the urinal.

Carlos looked down at me smiling as he moved to the side and Miguel moved into place in front of me. He immediately pushed his hardening cock into my mouth and I felt and tasted several more squirts of piss hit the back of my throat. He then grabbed my head and started fucking my face. He was pushing so hard on me that the box I was sitting on was sliding around the floor, and his thrusts could only be described as forceful.

He then stopped for a moment and pulled me back until I was lying flat on the boxes with my head hanging over the edge. He lined his big cock up with my throat and pushed into me, and I was surprised when he and Carlos started unfastening my pants. Carlos pulled down my pants and underwear and laughed as he said, “Mira a su pene pequeno. No es extranar que quiere chupar nuestros penes grandes (Look at his small penis. No wonder he want so suck our big cocks).”

They continued laughing at me as Miguel leaned even harder over me and fucked my mouth and throat. His cock soon started throbbing and I felt and tasted his thick cum flooding my mouth. I swallowed several times to get it all down. Then Miguel got off me and turned around and squatted on my face, feeding me his balls and ass.

I was so turned by sucking and being abused by these two men, that as I took Miguel’s thick and tangy perineum into my mouth, I shot my own load of cum all over my stomach. Those guys got a good laugh at that as well, and then left the shed and allowed me to get cleaned up and dressed.

It was embarrassing facing them again when I came back out to join them at our work area, but they seemed to be able to separate their roles as workers for me on one hand, and two brown Mexican men feeding me their big cocks and cum on the other, and we continued working well together.

We continued working together for that weekend and for the next seven weekends after that, and I was sucking their cocks and taking their cum, piss and abuse at least two times per day. We even had a few other Mexican workers with us one Saturday when we needed to move some heavy trees, and I ended up sucking all of them and swallowing their tasty cum as well.

I let Ted know that I was sucking all those big, brown cocks, and he even came over on a couple of Saturdays to help and of course get his share of those tasty cocks. After my projects ended, I didn’t see Carlos and Miguel anymore, but I did learn that some of my neighbors with farmland had some hired hands that were Mexican. I found a way to borrow them at my home from time to time, so I was still getting a steady diet of that tasty brown cock. I was also still sucking Ted’s cock whenever he wanted me to, and we often took our lunchbreaks in the park where I would suck his cock and swallow his cum on that old bench.

 

 

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments