Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Trip Down Pineview Lane

"What BG discovered on Pineview Lane."

8
12 Comments 12
9.1k Views 9.1k
2.0k words 2.0k words
We met over a year ago on The Lush Stories site. I will not go into a great deal of details of the first year, but suffice it to say, we chatted many times, then many phone conversations and eventually we met face to face. I will call her BG. Not her real initials, as you might imagine.

I am an older guy and she is young. She is in college to be a nurse. She is 18, but very mature for her age. Our relationship has blossomed from lust to love. She is very dear to me, but on to the event that precipitated this story.

We had a rendezvous in a small southern town. The hotel was nice. We made love the first night and the next morning. It was so great! She is like an elixir to me. I am older but she makes me feel young.

We took a drive in the county for a relaxing afternoon. We were on a county road in rolling country. I decided to take a small road, marked Pineview Lane, into the woods just to see where it would lead us. Pineview Lane was an unpaved, two tire path road, weaving down through tall pines.

We came to a clearing that had a nice parking spot, under some trees, overlooking a large meadow. A very pleasant view to behold. I decided to stop.

We sat for a few minutes just holding hands and enjoying the view. I leaned over and kissed her. She squeezed my hand and said,

“Baby, come over here.”

I got out of the car and walked around to her side. I was thinking what a nice day this is turning out to be.

I opened her door and she turned sideways to allow me some room to join her on the seat. We snuggled for a while and then started kissing. I ran my hand up under her blouse and was rubbing her back as we kissed more heavily. I unsnapped the strap on her bra and rubbed the skin beneath. Tension was building.

We were in another world. Just the birds, slight wind and a wonderful woman in my arms.

I moved my hand to the front and started tweaking her nipple. She moaned into my mouth,

“Oh baby!”

I removed her blouse and bra and cast them aside, while she removed my shirt.

Next, I removed her pants, which was no easy task in such cramped quarters.

She helped me remove my shorts and underwear as I pulled her panties off.

We were body to body, kissing and rubbing and feeling. It was so hot. I love feeling her nude body against mine.

She stroked my cock and moved to mount me. I reclined the seat a little as she stepped over me.

She positioned my cock and started sliding down on it. It was so exciting. I raised my hips to drive my cock up into her pussy.

She started a rhythm, slow at first, then faster. We were beginning to perspire. She started kissing me, driving her tongue deep in my mouth. We were oblivious to the world and bordering on ecstasy.

That is when we heard, “OK YOU TWO. OUT OF THE CAR”.

I was shocked! My mind was racing. What is going on? I looked, and it was a very large Deputy Sherriff. I could see his face as he looked into the window. He was a big, rough looking, older African American guy, with uniform and belt laden with gun and other paraphernalia! I was scared out of my mind.

He opened the door and made us get out.

I requested our clothes and got a gruff, “NO!”

He moved me near the back door and cuffed me to the door handle. I was standing nude and helpless.

I was scared for BG.

He moved her to the closed front door and had her face the car and extend her hands. He said he needed to search her for drugs.

I protested that she was nude and could not possible have drugs on her to which he responded,

“SHUT THE FUCK UP! I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR ANOTHER FUCKING WORD FROM YOUR MOUTH!”

Then he indicated that he needed to do a body search, because bitches hide drugs from the law. He backed her slightly away from the car, made her spread her legs and lean with both hands on the car.

She was still in shock, but did everything he asked.

He ran his big hands up under her breast and made a motion like he was examining her there. Then he cupped her breasts and started tweaking her nipples. She let out a sound like a long oooooohhhhhh!

When excited, her nipples are one of her most sensitive spots. Pulling on her nipples makes her pussy juices flow. That is one of the most exciting things that I have discovered about her, and I love it. But now someone else was doing it!

He seemed to enjoy the sounds she made as he pulled on her nipple, because he did it several times. Then he turned to his partner, who had been standing back watching us. He said, “Hey Joe, I think the bitch is enjoying this.”

I protested again and got the same response.

He then said that he needed to make a cavity search. He reached between her legs and pushed his middle finger up in BG’s wet pussy. He probed around with one finger then inserted two, as she was moaning, “oooohhhh, ooooohhh!”

He removed his fingers and declared that he needed to search deeper. With that he unbuckled his pants, and dropped his shorts to unveil an enormous cock! He must have been ten inches long and very thick, like my wrist.

He moved up behind her as she caught a peek. She said, “Oh no! That is too big! Baby, help me. Help me!”

But, there was nothing I could do but watch.

SalomeSweett
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SalomeSweett



He rubbed his huge cockhead up and down through her pussy lips, and lubed his big cockhead. BG was looking very scared. He probed at her hole and she started moaning loudly.

I could see that he had found the sweet spot as his big black cock started disappearing into her wet pussy. He move in a little then out. He worked it slowly in and out until he had about half that huge cock in my sweet baby’s pussy.

Her legs looked weak, as he started fucking her hard. He mumbled,

“Oh yea, bitch, fuck that big, black cock! That is when I noticed that she was pushing back with her ass to meet his thrusts, while moaning,

“Oh baby, oh baby, oh baby! That cock so big. He is fucking me so hard.”

I yelled, “Baby, I am sorry he is hurting you so much.”

She then said, “No baby, not hurting. Baby I am cumming!”

I watched as her ass muscles tightened with her orgasm. Then I thought she would fall, but he pushed her against the car and started pounding her pussy deep! He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back as he pushed hard inside her. I knew he was cumming in my baby’s pussy!

I was heavy hearted.

She was lying against the car, limply. His cock slipped out, covered with cum and BG’s juices. He turned to his partner and said, “I checked out her pussy, Joe. Now you check out her mouth.

Joe, a younger African American guy, stepped up and helped her off the car. He seemed to be concerned about her. He opened the door and let her sit in the car with her feet on the ground.

Then he started rubbing her tits, and pulling her nipples. She started moaning again. He told her to unzip his pants.

She unzipped him and took his cock out. He was not as big as the other guy, but about eight inches and thick. His cock got hard and was standing up right in front of her face.

He moved up to her and held her head with both hands and bent over and kissed her hard and inserted his tongue. They kissed for a few minutes and he straightened up. He took her hand and placed it on his big cock and made her start stroking it.

He moved his hands to the back of her head and pulled her face up to his cock. He then said, “Suck my cock, bitch!”

He stuck his cock into her mouth and she started sucking the head as she stroked his length. As she sucked, he moved more and more into her throat. Soon he was fucking her throat with deep thrusts. She released his belt and dropped his underwear and started playing with his big balls with the other hand.

He said, “That’s it bitch, suck my big cock. Suck it good.”

He started rocking as he thrust his cock into her throat. I could see he was highly excited from watching his partner fuck her.

But then I noticed she seemed very excited herself. She stopped playing with his balls and started gorging her pussy with her fingers as she sucked his cock.

He held her head and shouted, “I am Cuming, Bitch, I am Cuming!”

As he thrust deeply into her throat.

She was screaming into his cock as she swallowed over and over trying to take all his cum. She was screaming because she was having an orgasm at the same time. I could see her legs tighten around her hand as she was fingering fucking her pussy.

It was finally over and he pulled out of her. She sat exhausted, with her head hanging down.

As the young guy was redressing, the big cop said, “Not a word of this, or we will have to arrest you for possession.”

I numbly nodded my head as he removed the cuffs.

They drove away and we returned to the hotel. Little was said as we rode in silence. At the hotel, I removed her clothes and got into the shower with her. She was still very quiet.

I washed her all over and cleaned her abused pussy. I toweled dried her and applied body lotion. I thought she felt really bad, so I was trying to ease her emotional stress.

We got into bed nude and cuddled. I love cuddling with her, skin to skin, just listening to her heart beat.

We lay there entwined for a while and I felt her reach out and take hold of my cock. She squeezed it and made it hard. Then she pulled on my cock and said, “Fuck me baby, please!”

I was startled that she wanted to fuck, but rolled over between her legs and rubbed my now hard cock up and down through her sweet pussy lips. She was extremely wet, and I said, “BABY, why are you so wet?”

To which she responded, “Just fuck me baby, please!”

I moved one of her legs to my shoulder and inserted my cock. I started a rhythm, moving slowly.

She said, “No baby, fuck me hard!”

Then she placed her other leg over my shoulder, so I could penetrate deeply. I fucked her very hard for a few minutes and heard her start to cry out, “Oh yes, baby. Yes, yes, yes!”

Then she started trembling. I could feel her pussy squeezing my cock. I could not hold back. I jammed my cock into her depth and unloaded as she was screaming. It was the best fuck we had ever had.

We lay together cuddling again. As our breath started to even out, I looked down at her and said, “Baby, why were you so fucking wet?”

She looked up at me so sweetly and smiled and said, “Baby, can we go back to Pineview Lane again tomorrow and fuck?”

Published 
Written by redman2r
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments