Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Adult World

"Phillip sees a huge black snake in a sleazy adult store…"

8
3 Comments 3
10.2k Views 10.2k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Driving home after an overnight stay with a friend, Phillip heard a warning on the radio about a traffic jam further along. Having a very good knowledge of the area, he knew that if he exited the highway and drove through two small towns he would be able to bypass the delay. After entering the first town Phillip stopped at a red traffic signal. As he waited for the light to turn green, he glanced down the road he was about to cross and observed an Adult World sign. Phillip had only ever visited one of their branches about six months before, and it had been a forgettable experience.

When the lights turned green, however, he had a raging hard-on. It was Saturday, and as he had nothing planned for the day he turned at the following intersection, and made his way back to the store. Fortunately, there was a parking very close to the entrance. Upon entering the Adult World he saw a sign over a door at the back of the store with the word ‘Cinema’ written on it. After a short perusal at all their toys, DVD’s and magazines on offer, he approached the counter and paid his entrance fee before making his way to the cinema door. Following a buzzing sound, the door opened.

Phillip entered a passage that went in both directions and decided to first turn left. He encountered a viewing room with a large television playing a straight porn movie. The seating in the room amused him because it looked like the pews one would find in a church. There were several of these, one behind the other, with two aisles on either side. Phillip then decided to check out the other side of the passage. There were four small cubicles, each with a chair and a small television. The fifth cubicle was larger and apart from a chair and television, also had a bunk to the left with a plastic covered mattress. The place, however, was entirely empty and Phillip feared that he had wasted his money.

He returned to the viewing room and made his way up the far aisle, where he sat down in the last row. His eyes had finally adapted to the dim illumination, which only came from the television screen. The movie that was playing was actually quite hot. Two well-endowed hunky guys were fucking a bimbo from both ends. After several minutes Phillip heard the buzzer sounding.

After a few seconds, Phillip observed a large bald black man standing at the entrance to the room wearing a tank top and gym shorts. Presently, the guy began to alternate his gaze from the television to Phillip. A couple of minutes later, the man made his way to the opposite aisle and headed in Phillip’s direction. After arriving next to Phillip, the man then stood with his back to the wall observing the screen. Phillip instantly became aware of the guys potent body odour. It wasn’t a disgusting smell, but there was no doubt that a shower was overdue.

A minute or two later, Phillip observed the guy sliding his left hand into his shorts. Next, the man pushed his shorts and underpants down to below his balls. Phillip’s heart almost stopped as he observed the huge uncut tube of black meat next to him. Flaccid, the knob was a show stopper and Phillip wondered what it would look like when erect. Zeke, (Ezekiel’s nickname as Phillip would later find out) then began to stroke the top of his dick with the palm of his hand. To Phillip’s amazement, the knob got even bigger and as it began to lift to a forty-five degree angle must have been a foot long. Zeke now let his cock rest in the palm of his hand before he began tapping upwards, proudly bouncing his dick in his hand.

The long elongated head of Ezekiel’s knob was clearly discernible under its hood, which had an ample snout that extended beyond the tip. Zeke slowly began to turn his body towards Phillip and shortly, Phillips face was inches away from the black mamba. Moving in closer, Zeke now commenced running his cock up and down Phillip’s profile. The silky feel of the dick and the wonderful smell of male crotch almost had Phillip pissing in his pants. After placing his left hand on Phillip’s head, Zeke then turned Phillip’s head to face him. Phillip watched mesmerised as the puckered snout moved towards his lips. As contact was made, Zeke pushed his right hand further up his dick securing the snout against Phillip’s mouth.

“Push your tongue in,” Phillip heard from above and complied. As his tongue entered the rumpled mass Phillip could taste the salty tang of pre-cum. He began to run his tongue around the elongated knob-head savouring the flavour of Zeke’s foreskin, as sounds of approval rumbled from above. After a minute or so, another command was issued as Zeke moved slightly backwards.

“Open up for me,” Zeke said. Phillip watched intently, as Zeke began to withdraw the folds of his snout and a dark pink head began to emerge. Once the entire foreskin had creased behind the ridge of Zeke’ cock-head, he moved forward again and placed the head of his knob on Phillip’s tongue. With both his hands now securing Phillip’s head, Zeke pushed his dick ever forward as saliva began to build. Zeke commenced a steady to and fro action as he leisurely skull-fucked Phillip. It was clear to Phillip that he would never be able to take Zeke’s entire dick all the way down his throat, as it was simply too big. Zeke, however, was determined to excavate to the limit. With his cock-head massaging the back of Phillip’s throat, the girth of Zeke’s shaft, however, became the final obstacle.

AnahiBrooke1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnahiBrooke1

After Phillip had gagged twice, Zeke decided to give him a break. As he slowly withdrew his knob from Phillip’s mouth he said, “I hope your other hole is more accommodating.” Zeke then pulled his shorts and underpants up over his crotch, before bending over and securing Phillip’s right wrist in his left hand. “Come,” he said. Within a minute the two guys entered the last, larger cubicle. After the door was bolted, Zeke issued another instruction; “Let’s get naked.”

As they were placing their clothing at the end of the bunk Zeke spoke again, “I didn’t shower after gym this morning. Can you handle the pong?”

“Sure, no problem,” Phillip answered.

Letting out a low rumbling laugh, Zeke placed his arms around Phillip and clamped onto his butt cheeks. With his hands on Zeke’s shoulders their mouths began to meld. In the confined space they now found themselves in the odour from Zeke’s body also intensified substantially. As they kissed, Phillip found himself becoming more and more turned-on by the hum that hung over them. Phillip’s manhole also came under an ever escalating attack from Zeke’s right middle finger. Stimulating as Phillip found their lustful dance, there was nonetheless a worry in the back of his mind about the size of Zeke’s snake.

After several minutes, the moment of truth arrived when Zeke announced that he wanted to fuck Phillip’s hole. Nervously, Phillip turned and presented his butt for a banging. “Just relax boy, you will love my mamba once we get going,” Zeke stated.

As the Phillip’s ordeal began he thought that his arse was about to explode. He groaned and moaned, but was firmly held by Zeke’s strong hands. Every agonising inch felt like an eternity as Zeke speared more and more of his knob into Phillip’s pucker. The pain, however, began to subside and was replaced by the promise of pleasure that Zeke prophesised. Once Zeke could sense Phillip calming own he started to pick up his pace. As Zeke got into a steady rhythm Phillip pushed his hand between his legs and cupped Zeke’s magnificent heavy balls. He couldn’t believe how silky and full they felt. A wave of pleasure now completely overwhelmed Phillip.

Phillip couldn’t believe that here, in this dingy establishment, he was getting the best fucking of his life by a world class alpha stud. The ecstasy just seemed to grow and grow. The smell, the groans from above, and the tingling of his distended manhole all washed over him in waves of sensuality. He prayed that Zeke would take his time and his wish came true, because Zeke was in no hurry at all. Zeke first lifted Phillip’s right leg onto the bunk, to give him a better upward thrusting angle, before the left leg followed. With both Phillip knees placed wide apart on the bunk, Zeke was able to narrow his stance, thus enabling him to spear into Phillip more powerfully.

Not long after Phillip felt his body being manipulated onto his back. ‘Jesus,’ he thought, ‘how the fuck am I going to cope?’

“Hold your legs back for me,” Zeke barked at him.

With Zeke’s outstretched arms on either side of Phillip’s torso, Zeke now began hammer-bashing Phillip’s butt. Phillip grunted as Zeke persisted with his jackhammering, but no mercy was shown. This new onslaught, however, stimulated Phillip incredibly and soon he felt his balls begin to churn. Without touching himself, wads of cum exploded from his cock. Not far behind, Zeke quickly withdrew from Phillip’s backside before a deluge of spunk sprayed all over Phillip. After a short while, when their breathing began to return to normal, Zeke scooped up all the jizz off Phillip’s body before serving Phillip the fruits of their combined labours.

Once they finally arrived outside, they stood and chatted at Phillip’s vehicle. Zeke’s apartment was only a mile away and Phillip offered him a ride home. When they arrived at Zeke’s place, Zeke invited Phillip in for a drink. Phillip did not return home that day and only did so, late the following afternoon.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Tuppie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments