Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Education: A Coming of Age Story

"Ken is a black eighteen year old who loses his virginity to his best friend's mother."

10
1 Comment 1
13.4k Views 13.4k
3.7k words 3.7k words

 

Chapter IV

“Okay, that’s it for today, boys. Let’s call it. Blues win by a hundred,” joked Coach Hamlin. “Hey Kenny, why not leave a little in the tank for a real game, huh?”

“Just feelin’ good today coach. Don’t know what’s got into me.”

The boys changed quickly and headed to their bikes.

“You dominated today, son. Been eating those Wheaties or what?” joked Jeremy.

“Thanks, bro. Felt good to have my game on today.”

“Yeah, no shit. But you shouldn’t have done Allen like that. Dude is kinda pissed that you posterized him in practice.”

“Ha. Well, if you’re in the line of fire, you might get shot.”

“Yeah, yeah. You always have some shit to say. Anyway, I don’t think I can chill tonight. I’m going over to Samantha’s later—she want me to ‘help’ her with her ‘homework,’” said Jeremy, making air-quotes with his hands. “We’ve really been getting into it lately. I think I’m finally going to get some soon.”

“Nice,” said Ken. He felt his face flush. Talking about sex with Jeremy suddenly felt uncomfortable.

“How’re things going with Katie?” continued Jeremy.

“Good, I guess,” Ken desperately needed to extricate himself from the situation. “Hey, I’ll race you home.” Even before he had finished saying the words, he was riding high on his bike, pedaling as fast as he could down the street. Jeremy followed, but his friend already had too much of a lead.

Ken raced all the way home and bounded the stairs to his room. He took a quick shower and sat down to focus on his homework. When he wrapped up his assignments for the evening, he went downstairs and had dinner with his parents.

“So what’s the plan for this evening, sweetie?” asked Ken’s mother.

“Nothing, Ma, just gonna go to Jeremy’s after dinner. We’re gonna play some X-box and chill,” he lied.

“Okay, honey. Tell Jeremy I say hello. And I’d like to see him here more often. You boys come over for dinner tomorrow, okay?”

“Sure, mom. I’ll tell him. May I be excused?” asked Ken, eager to leave.

“Yes, honey.”

Before he headed to the Thomas’, Ken checked himself out in the mirror. “Lookin’ fly, son. Lookin’ fly.” He was feeling on top of the world.

 

 

 

***

“Hello?” he half yelled from just inside the threshold.

He heard footsteps from the kitchen. She appeared from behind the kitchen door holding a glass of wine. She was wearing an elegantly simple full-length black dress that hugged her curves. To accent the outfit, she had applied a vibrant red lipstick, further accentuating her supple lips.

“Oh, hello, Kenny. Come on in,” replied Alley.

“Thanks. Is Jeremy home?” he asked, stepping inside and closing the front door.

“No, he left about half an hour ago. I think he was going to Sam’s house. Did you want to speak to him?”

“Uh, not really.”

“Well, come inside then. Let’s go to the living room,” she instructed.

An awkward silence passed between them. Neither knew how best to initiate the next move.

“How was your afternoon, Mrs. T.?”

“Well, after you left, I cleaned up the mess you made,” she said with a coy smile. “Then I got to thinking about our little arrangement. I just want to be 100 percent sure that you are comfortable, Kenny. And I know it sounds easy, but if I am going to help teach you the art of seduction, I have to trust that you will never, ever speak a word to anyone.”

Ken was eager to get started. He didn’t want to be lectured. “I understand, Mrs. T. I really do. Trust me. I don’t want to hurt you—or Jeremy. I get it.”

Alley looked dubious. “Easier said than done, honey. But I guess I have no choice but to trust you.

“So where do we start?” she asked. “Hmm, I think we’ll continue with where we left off this morning. We’ll start with mechanics and technique first. We’ll move on to seduction a bit later.” In truth, Alley was eager to see Ken naked again. She had been distracted all afternoon. She craved sexual relief.

“Stand up, darling.”

He did as told. She took his hand and guided him in front of her, while she remained on the couch. She unbuckled his jeans and let them fall to the ground. He stepped out of them and kicked them away. She could see the outline of his bulge in his tight-fitting boxer-briefs. She yanked his underwear to the ground and his cock sprang out like a jack-in-the-box.

She again marveled at its size. She had seen plenty of dicks of all sorts of colors, shapes, and sizes in her day, but Ken’s really was the biggest. It’s blackness only added to its intimidating presence. She was infatuated.

“You can poke someone’s eye out with that thing,” she said, cutting the tension.

She took his balls in her hand and stroked the shaft as she had done earlier. “Now, where were we? That’s right, I need to show you a proper blowjob.” She licked the underside of his cock, then flicked her tongue across the slit. Ken felt a shiver run through his spine when she did that. Alley planted a few doting kisses on the head, then she wrapped her lips around it and sucked, slowly at first, then bobbing back and forth while jerking it with her hand, making loud, slobbering noises.

When she came up for air, she looked up at Ken, both hands still wrapped tightly around the shaft. “Honey, you have a whole lotta cock,” she said as she stroked back and forth, “I can’t wait until you fuck me with this monster.” She turned her attention back to his dick, slurping loudly.

Ken instinctively thrust his hips forward, forcing his dick through her grip and deep into her throat. Alley pulled back. “Uh-uh, honey. Don’t rush. Let me control the tempo,” she said.

She then went back to work, slowly working her way back into it until eventually slobbering messily on his dick. Alley looked up and locked eyes. She took her hands off, still bobbing vigorously up and down his shaft with her mouth, her red lips contrasting against the dark shaft. With her hands removed, Ken was able to appreciate the enormity of his own dick as a woman—an experienced, sensual woman—struggled to give him head. Alley’s mouth strained wide to accommodate him. She expertly working back and forth on the head, but despite her efforts, she could only go about halfway down before gagging.

Ken was ready to cum. “I’m gonna lose it Mrs. T. Oh shit, I can’t hold it. Uhhh!” He grabbed the back of her head and pushed his cock down her throat. Fortunately, Alley was used to rough sex with her husband, so she relaxed her gag reflex to avoid choking. Seconds later a torrent of cum flooded her mouth. She opened her throat and swallowed Ken’s load, allowing her to breathe. When he was done, she pulled back and dutifully licked the tip of his softening cock clean, making sure not to miss a drop.

“That was delicious, honey. But holding a girl’s head down when you come is a surefire way to get your penis bitten off. Most girls less experienced than me would choke on your cum. You have to find the right balance between your natural dominance and her comfort level. If you are overbearing, most girls won’t enjoy themselves. So here’s a rule: Until you know your partner well, let her make the decision as to whether she swallows your cum. Fair?”

“Uh-huh.” Ken was still in a state of post-orgasm bliss.

“Good. Now, we’ve got to build up your stamina, you cum too quickly.”

“I haven’t done this before. I’m kinda nervous.”

“I understand. Not to worry, the best thing about young men your age is that you bounce right back. Here, let me make you hard again. Sit down on the couch.” He sat down and pulled off his t-shirt, revealing an athlete’s toned upper body and strong abs.

Alley stood up and slowly unzipped her dress. She then wiggled out of it, letting it drop to the floor, revealing a black lace bra and matching thong underwear. Ken’s cock immediately stirred. The woman in front of him was hotter than any girl at his high school and had a better figure than the skinny models in magazines. She was extremely athletic, with a tightly toned stomach and a narrow waist augmented by a pair of shapely C-cup breasts.

“Holy shit,” he muttered.

“You like?” she asked, in a voice meant to be seductive and sultry.

“You’re fucking phenomenal,” he replied. “You haven’t changed a bit since—" he realized he almost revealed too much.

“Since what?” she asked, somewhat suspiciously.

Ken tried to think of something. “Since you posted those Instagram pictures last year,” he said lamely.

“Hmm, well, thanks, I think.” She was too horny to focus on anything besides getting off. She was craving his cock inside her.

She straddled him on the couch, placing the tops of her breasts directly in front of his face. He kissed them delicately.

She took his hand and wrapped it behind her, placing it on the clasp of the bra. “Unhook it for me, honey.”

Ken tried in vain to unclasp the bra, but it wasn’t working. Despite his efforts, the damn thing would not budge.

“Keep trying, baby. Do it until you figure it out, but don’t stop kissing the tops of my breasts, it feels good when you do that.”

Eventually, he got the thing undone, though he wasn’t sure if he could ever repeat that task. She deftly removed the bra, revealing the most perfect pair of C-cup breasts Ken had ever seen. They were perfectly round, with nearly no sagging, and had small, pastel-pink nipples that were already erect from arousal.

He put one breast in his mouth and licked forcefully.

“Gentle, baby, gentle. They’re very sensitive, especially when I’m horny. Some girls like to have their nipples played with rough, and others are sensitive to the most delicate touch, so always be gentle at first. Every woman is different. Feel her out. You have to let her know that you’re a delicate lover. She’s going to need to trust you if she’s going to let that monster near her.”

BeataAnge
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeataAnge

Ken’s cock had stiffened to attention. It was pushing against the thin fabric of her thong, trying to poke through. He could feel her moisture and heat against his pole. After a few minutes, Alley slid off.

“Are you ready?” she asked.

He nodded hungrily.

“Take my panties off,” she instructed.

Ken grabbed at the panties and yanked.

“Uh-uh. Gentle. Always gentle. Slow and methodical. Show me that you’re in control of your desire, even if you want to ravish me,” she rolled off of him and onto the couch.

Alley lifted her hips slightly to give Ken access to her panties. He slid them up and over her voluptuous butt and down her long, smooth legs, encountering some trouble when he reached her stilettoed feet. With a bit of patience, he managed to untangle them. When he had done so, Alley put one leg over the armrest and spread her knees wide apart, exposing her clean-shaven pussy. As a natural blonde, her pubic hair hardly showed, even when grown out, but she liked the feel of satin of her panties against her smoothly shaved mound, and Richard loved how her bare pussy exposed her slit. She rarely let it grow past one or two days, even when he was away.

Ken stared, entranced. Her pussy was perfect. He had seen his fair share of vaginas on video, but seeing one up close was a transformative experience. Her pelvic mound was perfectly smooth and evenly colored, leading to a pair of tightly closed, pink labia.

Alley reached between her legs and used her two fingers to pull her pussy lips apart, exposing her inner labia. Ken continued to stare unblinkingly at her exposed mound.

“Here is the clitoris,” she said, spreading her lips open and showing him the small bump above the opening. “Some women only orgasm when this is stimulated, but others cum through vaginal penetration too. Your job is to make sure that no matter what it takes, every girl you’re with orgasms. Once you have some skill and experience, you should always give them multiple orgasms.”

Ken nodded dumbly.

“First, warm me up. Come eat my pussy.”

Ken leaned in and placed his thick lips against her mound.

“Slow, baby. Do everything slow. Nice and easy. Use the flat part of your tongue, and don’t push it. I’m really turned on right now so my clit is really sensitive.”

Ken rolled his tongue up her down, then made circular motions, trying to taste every part of her pussy. Her juices had a thick, sticky consistency. She tasted sweet, though unlike the sugary sweetness of candy. Rather, it was a mild flavor, unlike any taste he had experienced before. He could also smell the distinct, musky-sweet aroma. This too, he could not place, though the scent aroused him, further engorging his cock.

“Do you feel my clit?” she asked.

Ken tried to nod while continuing to press his tongue forward. Alley doubted it. His tongue was lashing everywhere, hardly connecting with the sensitive areas that offered the most satisfaction. She let him continue for a few more minutes, though his ineptitude at the task provided her little pleasure.

She reached down and pulled him up gently. “Okay, we’re going to keep working on that, but I’m ready for the main event,” said Alley. “Are you ready?”

Ken nodded.

“Sit up.”

Ken silently obeyed.

“Did you like that?”

“I loved it. Your pussy tastes good, Mrs. T. And it smelled—it smelled like nothing I’d ever smelled before. It’s so fucking hot. I could keep eating your pussy all day.”

“Good. One of these days I’m going to hold you to that. But for now, I see that you’re nice and hard again,” said Alley. She put some spit in her hand and reached down to lubricate his member with it. Then she lay down and invitingly opened her legs.

“Are you ready to lose your virginity?” she asked, offering him one last chance to hold on to his innocence.

“Uh-huh,” he nodded hungrily.

“Good. Then come here and put it in me, nice and slow.” Alley hoped that he could last long enough to help her get off. His performance thus far had reminded her that giant tool or not, there was no substitute for an experienced lover. The young man was out of his depth. She hoped that having cum twice would allow him last longer this time around.

Ken leaned forward and took the base of his cock, allowing him to guide his tool toward her glistening pussy lips. He aimed toward where he thought it should go and pushed forward.

“Ow,” she yelped. “Honey, that’s not my pussy, you’re pushing at the wrong hole. Gentle and slow,” she said, with some impatience. “Control your desire. Learn my body. I want you to please me. Make me yours.”

Ken tried again, this time slower and more cautiously. He felt around until he sensed the heat and moisture emanating from her vagina. He gently placed the head of his cock against her labia and waited a moment for her signal.

“Good, there it is. Feel the difference?”

The teenager nodded. He rubbed his head up and down, teasing her pussy lips open. Her body responded to this foreplay.

“Slooow. Easy at first. Nice and easy. I haven’t been fucked in nearly a week.”

Ken pushed forward with his hips, easing into her. When the head was in, she placed a hand against his chest, signaling for him to pause.

“Let it sit there a moment while I adjust to your size.” She took a few deep breaths as her pussy contracted around the giant head. “It feels really good, baby,” she said encouragingly. “Use some spit to lubricate the rest of the shaft, it’ll go in easier.”

When he looked down, he almost lost it again. Her pink pussy was stretched tightly around his black cock. He took a few deep breaths to regain his composure and then rubbed some spit around his shaft.

Alley shifted her hips up and forward, allowing her a better angle to view the action.

“I want to see how it looks going into me. Isn’t it hot, baby?”

“Mrs. T., this is the hottest thing I’ve ever seen,” admitted Ken.

“Good. Now, fuck me,” she grabbed Ken around the neck and pulled him to her, forcing his member into her in one powerful stroke.

“Ohhh,” she moaned lustfully. “You’re a Big Boy! Fuck me, baby. Take me.”

Ken started pumping without abandon. After a few strokes he pulled nearly all the way out and thrust down hard into her. There was a thud when the battering ram head hit hard against her cervix.

Owww! Fuck! Oh shit! You bottomed out. Pull out, pull out,” yelped Alley, shoving him away.

Ken pulled away. Tears streamed down Alley’s face.

After a moment, Alley regained her composure and wiped away the tears. She looked at the confused teen sympathetically. “Ken, darling,” she said, trying to be calm, “You hit against my cervix,” she explained. “I’ve never felt that before. I have a little pussy, not a big pussy, okay? You may have a porn star sized cock, but I’m not a porn star."

“Listen to me darling, this is why you need to learn how to use that big dick of yours. You’re blessed with something special, but it can be a curse if you don’t learn how to use it. You have to be gentle before you rev your engine. Learn my body. When you know what my limits are, you’ll be able to push past them. But you’ve got to learn them first."

“Now sit up, I’m going to straddle you so I have more control. I need to cum, and I don’t think we’re at a point where you can do it for me.”

He obliged without protest. She sat on top of him, taking his cock in her hand and guiding it expertly to her pussy. Once it was in, she worked her hips, moving slowly at first, then with more speed, until she felt her orgasm build.

“Play with my breasts, baby. Lick the nipples. Oh, I’m gonna cum now. Here I cum. Ohhh!” she moaned, and thrust her head back as an intense orgasm sent shock waves through her body.

When her orgasm subsided, she looked at Ken’s adorably innocent face. The poor boy didn’t know what to do. He was out of his element. She leaned in and gave him a sensual kiss. Then she lay back down on the couch, her butt hanging slightly off the cushions.

“Come finish what you started, big boy. I want you to cum all over me like I’m your slut.”

Ken placed a cushion on the floor and sat on his knees in between Alley’s legs. This angle allowed him a view of the action, as well as her facial expressions. Alley grabbed his cock with both hands, guiding it slowly into her glistening pussy. She pulled him deeper and deeper until he had filled her up completely. Ken let it sit there a moment, then he pumped slowly, taking medium-length strokes, fearing going too deep.

“Oowweee,” squealed Alley with delight.

Alley was enjoying this. She closed her eyes and whimpered like a puppy. Her hands roamed her body, caressing her tits and fingering her clit. Ken’s confidence grew and he started taking longer strokes, pulling all the way out, then slowly pushing in until he bottomed out, but making sure that he never hit hard against her cervix. He noted that Mrs. T. bottomed out with about an inch left to go. He committed that he would never thrust further than that.

Watching his cock split her pussy open was mesmerizing. The lips stretched tightly around his cock, distending slightly each time he pulled out.

“I’m gonna cum,” he yelled.

“Yes, baby. Cum all over me.”

He pulled out his engorged member and jerked it once. A wad of hot semen landed on her stomach. Then another. And another. He kept jerking until the spasming stopped. Only then did he notice Alley staring at him intently. He was slightly embarrassed and made a move to turn away.

Alley intercepted him. She ran her hand down his chest and to his retreating cock. She then moved downward and placed a few gentle kissed atop the head, then licked the last drop of semen from underneath.

 

 

***

If you liked this abridged excerpt, you can find the full novella, An Education: A Coming of Age Story,  on both Amazon and Smashwords. I am sharing a portion here because I am a big fan of Lush Stories and would love to hear feedback from the community. 

Author's Note: This chapter picks up from where we last left off. Ken has agreed to let Mrs. Thomas become his "sex coach." He is now wandering into uncharted territory.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by deancassady
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments