Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Education: A Coming of Age Story

"Ken is a black eighteen year old who begins an affair with his best friend's mother."

14
7 Comments 7
17.5k Views 17.5k
4.1k words 4.1k words

Chapter VI

“Hey, want to come to mine to do our homework?” asked Jeremy. Practice was letting out for the day and the boys were walking to their bikes.

“Sure. I’ll take a quick shower at mine and then come over. Do you know if your mom is making dinner?”

“Probably. You know she always comes up with one of those health-freak recipes of hers—quinoa something-or-other.”

“Ha. It’s still bomb though. Plus, now my mom is getting all her recipes from your mom. She’s been complaining that my dad’s been putting on weight. She’s putting his ass on a diet.”

“Great. Just great. I loved your mom’s cooking. She makes the best mac-and-cheese this side of the Mississippi.”

“What the hell are you talking about, bro. You never even been east of the Mississippi. How the hell would you know.”

“Damn, man. It’s an expression. Anyway, I’ll race you home.”

Jeremy was already on his bike and pedaling as fast as he could. Ken jumped on his and raced to catch up, but his friend was well ahead and had no intention of giving up his lead. After a few blocks, Ken let up and cruised the rest of the way home. When he walked in through the door, he gave his mom a quick peck on the cheek and jumped upstairs to shower and clean up. Then he walked over to Jeremy’s.

Ken walked right through the front door and bounded up the stairs without announcing himself. He opened the door to Jeremy’s room and walked in.

“Woah, what the fuck?!” screamed Jeremy. He was sitting in front of his desk, in his underwear. A porno played on the computer screen.

“Oh, shit, sorry,” Ken replied. “My bad, bro.”

“Haven’t you heard of knocking? Damn. And close the door. My mom might walk by.”

Ken shut the door quietly. “C’mon man, when do I ever knock? Plus, your ass must have gotten home like twenty minutes ago. How did I manage to take a shower, get dressed, and come to yours, and your ass is still sitting here in his underwear?”

“Yeah, whatever man. I was obviously a little distracted.” Jeremy reached for the mouse to shut off the porno. “I’ll be like ten minutes.”

“Okay, mind if I check my email?”

“Not like you ask anyway.”

“Good point.”

Jeremy stepped away and walked into his bathroom. Ken sat down behind the computer and scrolled to open the Internet browser. He then noticed that Jeremy had only minimized the browser, so when he tried to open a new browser, the porn website was still open. Ken scrolled the mouse over to the video and hit ‘Play.’ The volume was low, but the video picked up where Jeremy had paused it. A cute Latina was on all fours in between two guys as one fucked her from behind and the other aggressively shoved his cock down her throat. The two men were slamming hard into her, but the girl had no trouble taking them, seemingly enjoying the challenge of pleasing two men. She periodically turned around to say something dirty to the man fucking her from behind, goading him to fuck her harder.

Ken was getting turned on. He could feel his cock getting hard underneath his jeans. He reached underneath and readjusted his dick, allowing it more room to grow, further enhancing his arousal. He reached down and gently caressed his balls through the thick fabric, massaging them, warming himself up, just like he did when he would fantasize about Mrs. Thomas.

Ken shot a quick look at the bathroom door and listened for the sound of the running shower. Upon hearing that, he unbuttoned his jeans and dropped them around his ankles, allowing his dick to spring free. Almost reflexively, Ken grabbed it with his left hand and began stroking gently, his gaze glued to the screen.

Suddenly, the bedroom door flung open. Startled, Ken jumped out of the chair and turned toward the noise, dick still in hand.

OH! Oh my God! I’m so sorry!” said Alley, aghast. She stood frozen in place in the doorway, staring at Ken’s swollen member protruding out from his hand.

“Oh shit! Fuck! I’m so sorry, Mrs. T.! What’re you doing here?” Ken stammered. He scrambled to pull up his underwear, but his dick flopped comically over the waistband, exaggerating the absurdity of the situation. He finally grabbed it and repositioned it inside, only to have half of the shaft and the head poking up from above the waistband like a submarine periscope treading water.

He looked up with dread to gauge Alley’s reaction. His best friend’s mom was horrified; staring in stunned disbelief, one hand resting on the doorknob, the other covering her mouth in shock. Her cheeks were flushed red.

“I’m so, so sorry, Kenny. I should not have barged in like that. That was very inappropriate of me.” Not knowing what else to say, Alley stepped out of the room and closed the door behind her.

Ken pulled his jeans up and quickly buttoned up. He repositioned his t-shirt over the protrusion from his pants and took a glimpse of himself in Jeremy’s wall mirror. Aside from the bulge, he looked covered up.

Just then, the bathroom door opened and Jeremy stepped out with a towel wrapped around his waist.

“What happened? You look like you saw a ghost?” asked Jeremy.

“Uhh, nothing, nothing. Your mom just came in to ask about dinner, I think.”

“Okay. What’d you tell her?” Jeremy kept his eyes on Ken, who had still not moved from his position in the middle of the room. “Yo, you sure you okay?”

“Yeah, yeah. I’m cool. To be honest, I’m actually not that hungry. I think I’ll go home for a bit. Maybe I’ll join you after dinner.”

“Um, sure. Whatev’s dude. You’re acting all sorts of weird.”

“Cool. I’ll hit you up later.” Ken opened the bedroom door, did a quick check of the halls, and bounded down the stairs and back to his own house.

Chapter VIII

Ken rushed upstairs to his room and shut the door. He was mortified by what happened in front of Mrs. Thomas. A sense of utter despair washed over him—how would he ever face her again? She probably thought that he is some sort of sexual deviant; or worse, his dangling appendage had revealed him a freak. He racked his brain in an effort arrive at a solution for how to mend the situation, but the trauma blocked him from thinking clearly. Eventually, he dozed off, still smarting from the humiliation.

He had a fitful night of sleep. His dreams were mired with vivid images of Mrs. Thomas recoiling when her gaze lowered to see him wrestling with his wretched dick as its swollen head pierced through his clenched fist. He had nightmares of her trying to escape while he chased after her, his engorged member drawn to her like a divining rod to water. He woke repeatedly—in cold sweats over the possibility that she may forbid him from even interacting with his closest friend.

The next morning, Ken woke up determined to set things straight. He knew what he had to do—he would stand tall and apologize to Mrs. Thomas. He would accept whatever reproach came his way, and hopefully, they could move past this encounter.

He hoped that by apologizing, he could rid himself of the shame and embarrassment. The pain was all the more acute because Alley was not just anybody to him—she was the woman who occupied the most space in the depths of his thoughts. The woman he had fantasized about for so long, whose every curve he could instantly recall by simply closing his eyes, as if the outline of her sensual figure was imprinted on the backs of his eyelids. This woman, this perfect fantasy, had seen him at his worst. Waves of humiliation flooded through him.

That morning, Ken decided to do something unprecedented. Immediately after the first period bell rang, while other students packed their bags and prepared for the next class, he discreetly shuffled to the parking lot, hopped on his bike, and peddled as fast as he could toward Jeremy’s home. What use was it sitting in class when all he could think about was the impending conversation he had to have? Moreover, he did not want Jeremy lurking around—the last thing he needed was for Jeremy to witness his humiliation. Ken only hoped that Alley would still be home. By his estimation, he could make his apology and be back to school by third period.

He pulled his bike into his own garage, took a moment to catch his breath, and walked over to the Thomas home. For the first time in ages, he rang the doorbell. After a few moments, Alley walked over to the door and opened it.

“Oh, hi Kenny. What are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be in school?”

“Hi Mrs. T. Yeah, I, uh, I kinda wanted to talk to you about yesterday.”

“Oh, I understand, honey. Do you want to come in?”

“Thanks.” Ken made his way inside and the two walked into the living room. “Am I interrupting anything?”

“Thanks for asking, but no. I am teaching a class later this afternoon, but right now I was trying to write a blog post. Not feeling very creative today, so you came at just the right time. Come sit here on the couch next to me.”

Alley hoped that by acting calmly, she could get Ken to relax and make his apology with little fanfare. Although she did not want to admit it, she was almost as uncomfortable as he, and she hoped that the incident would be over quickly.

Ken’s palms felt clammy. He had never felt more nervous. He took a deep breath and launched right into it. “Look, Mrs. T., I really just want to say I’m really sorry about yesterday. I really don’t know what came over me. I just hope that you don’t think I’m some kind of weirdo or, or some freak or something.”

Alley was thrown off by this last comment. “Freak?” Strange that he would view himself through such a negative lens.

“Ken, that’s really sweet. It takes a strong person to make that kind of apology, and I’m very glad you did so. That means a lot to me, honey. But I don’t think you’re weird, and you are not a freak. Why would you think such a thing?”

“I—I dunno. The expression on your face, I guess. You looked scared or something.”

“Well, I was shocked, that’s for sure!” Alley smiled. “I didn’t expect to walk into my son’s room and see," she struggled to find the words, “and see what I did.

“To be honest, Kenny, I owe you an apology too. I shouldn’t have walked in without knocking. You and Jeremy aren’t kids anymore, and I should respect your space. That was a complete invasion of your privacy.

“But honey, don’t call yourself a freak. I’m surprised to hear that you would even think that way about yourself. You’re a spectacular athlete and a charming young man. What would compel you to think that about yourself?”

“I guess I’m just a little shy, that’s all.”

“Sweetie, it’s one thing to be embarrassed. I am as eager as you to put the incident behind us. But I’m concerned that there might be something else going on? Don’t be afraid to tell me.

NatalieHarris
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NatalieHarris

I may be able to help.” Alley looked at him with genuine concern.

“Nothing, honest.”

“Well, okay,” Alley was ready for the conversation to be over. She offered one final platitude. “Honey, I want you to see me as a friend. Think of me like an aunt. You should feel as though you can tell me things that you may not feel comfortable telling your mom. Okay?”

Alley’s words helped Ken relax. At that moment, he felt closer to her than he had to any other woman. “Thanks Mrs. T.” Ken hesitated to go on. “There is one thing.”

Alley paused a beat before she replied.

“What’s that, honey?” She knew that the best way to coax secrets was patience.

Ken did not know how to proceed. Until that moment, he had not thought to share this insecurity with anyone. “The thing is, I kinda started seeing this girl a few weeks ago. We’ve hooked up a few times, but I think she thinks I’m a freak.”

“Kenny, that’s outrageous. Why would anybody think that?”

“Because—" he took a huge breath. “Because when she saw my, my junk, she freaked out. Kinda like you. She says it’s too big for her. Tell me the truth, am I a freak?”

Alley was caught off guard. Ken’s seemed genuinely pained. “Oh my god, Kenny, no!”

“Then what?” he asked.

Alley had to think fast. Any hesitation on her part might lead Ken to think she was being disingenuous. She decided that the best thing to do would be to walk him back from the cliff. “Honey, if you have a bigger than average penis, that’s nothing to be ashamed of. Most men would love to be in your shoes.”

“I think it’s too big,” Ken said despondently. “I’ve seen a few pornos. The guys in those movies don’t even look like mine.”

“Kenny, I didn’t really see your penis,” Alley lied, “but I’m sure it’s not as big as a porn star’s.” Her eyes involuntarily darted to his shorts. She could just make out the outline of his penis through the fabric.

“No, it’s bigger! It’s way bigger. I swear. I think I’m a freak!”

“Stop saying that, Ken. A big penis is a good problem to have, but I think you’re exaggerating.”

“I swear, I’m not, do you want me to prove it!” Ken stood up in frustration. He did not enjoy being dismissed, and her refusal to acknowledge him only served to heighten his agitation.

The conversation had taken a turn that neither expected, but Alley could not think of a way to walk it back. She wanted to be there for him, but she was boxed into a corner. If she asked him not to show his penis to her, she could not definitively discharge him of his anxiety, no matter what she told him. At the same time, it would be highly inappropriate for him to strip in front of her. Worse, a subtle, subconscious curiosity nagged at her. She wanted to see it.

“Okay, honey. Show it to me,” she said matter-of-factly. “Let me see it.”

Ken was floored. She called his bluff. “Really?”

“Yes. Unless you show me, I won’t be able to tell you if you’re a freak or not. So show me.”

“Are you sure, Mrs. T. I mean—"

“Drop your shorts, honey. You don’t have anything I haven’t seen before.”

Ken grabbed at the waistband of his shorts in stunned silence. In one swift move, he pulled both his shorts and boxers to his ankles, exposing his flaccid member.

For the second time in two days, Alley was staring squarely at Ken’s cock. This time, she allowed herself to look straight at it, taking her time to examine it. She attempted to maintain a medical examiner’s aura of indifference, as if performing a routine examination.

It was mesmerizing: dangling heavily over his large balls, a full eight inches and nearly as thick as her wrist. It was even toned, smooth and dark along the long shaft. At the point of circumcision the coloration lightened a shade to a deep plum purple, the same color as the bulbous head. She took Ken’s hand and guided him in front of where she sat on the couch, allowing her to be eye level with his pelvic region.

“I’ve seen bigger,” she lied again.

“It’s not even hard yet. How can you tell?” retorted Ken.

“Good point,” she muttered. “Then let’s see it hard,” She reached over and rubbed her thumb against the purplish head. She felt the blood rush through the shaft, compelling it upward, like a snake responding to the melody of a charmer’s flute. As she watched it respond to her touch, Alley felt a powerful sense of déjà vu, as if this scene felt familiar.

She first observed its head, gently rubbing her thumb atop it. She then moved it to one side so that she could get a better view its length. An eyeball measurement told her that he was at least ten inches long, likely more. She palmed its underside, sensing its weight: Heavy. Imposing. She wrapped her hand around the shaft to get a sense of its thickness, taking notice that her fingers barely wrapped around its girth. Finally, she lifted it up, examining its underside. With her other hand she cupped his balls, weighing them.

When her examination was over, she did not let go. Instead, she started stroking him, ever so softly.

With her hand still wrapped around his cock, she looked up at Ken from her seated position and made eye contact with him. “Honey, you have a beautiful cock,” she said reverently. “Wow,” she uttered breathlessly, “you’re going to make a lot of women happy.”

On impulse, she leaned forward and wrapped her lips around the head. It reacted instantaneously to the warmth of her mouth. Alley pulled back and admired it. The knobby head glistening with saliva. She continued to caress his balls, gently rolling them in her palm. She shifted position, grabbing the shaft with both hands. Even with both hands wrapped around it, three or four inches of black dick protruded out, tempting her. She wrapped her lips around the remaining part and feverishly sucked on it while stroking the rest with both hands.

Alley’s mind flashed to an image of the porno from the night before. She suddenly realized why Ken’s cock felt familiar—his tool was nearly identical to the one she had fantasized about. It dawned on her that she was acting out her own fantasy, she was the starlet sucking on Lexington Steele’s ebony rod. Her pussy, already moist with nervous excitement, flooded her satin underwear. She blocked out the destructive thoughts that threatened to creep into her mind and willed herself to stay in the moment, to embrace this fantasy that she had secretly nurtured for so long.

Ken was equal parts excited and shocked. He looked down to see Alley’s beautiful hands wrapped tightly around his engorged member, the ebony black contrasting sharply against her pale skin. Her exquisite pink lips wrapped tightly around the head, giving him the most intense pleasure he had ever experienced. Even in his wildest dreams he had not imagined such a fantasy coming true.

“Oh shit, I’m gonna cum! I can feel it, oh shit!”

Alley grabbed a tissue from the side table and wrapped it around the head just as it spurted. The first spasm ripped through the tissue, but only managed to dribble down the base of his cock, and onto her fingers, coating them with the thick white goo. Alley continued to stroke the base of his shaft with one hand until the spasming receded. She then grabbed a few more tissues and cleaned him up. Before she let go, she planted a gentle kiss atop the head.

Alley stood up to face him. “You’re not a freak, Kenny. You have a beautiful black cock,” she said in a tranquil voice. “But you’re right that it’s bigger than average. A lot bigger. And I see why your girlfriend would be frightened.”

Ken was speechless. Had he entered another dimension? How could she act so calmly after what had just transpired between them? “Okay,” he muttered.

“I have to head out to teach my class soon, but I have an idea. A proposition, actually. I promised to help you, and I’m going to honor that promise. I’m going to be your coach,” she paused. “If you want that, of course.”

“Coach?” Ken was confused. “Coach for what?”

“Your sex coach, honey. The truth is, I think you’re right—your dick is too big for most girls—especially girls your age—to handle. I think some will be scared away. But if you learn the art of seduction, and if you know how to use that big pecker hanging between your legs, I know you will become an incredible lover. You will be a modern-day Don Juan,” she paused to gather her thoughts. “But to get to that stage, you will need tutoring. If you want it, I will teach you what you need to know—both about your body, and about mine.”

“But how about Mr. Thomas? Isn’t this wrong?”

“It probably is, Kenny. And if he ever found out, I don’t think my marriage would survive. Or, for that matter, your friendship with Jeremy. So I can understand your reticence. If you don’t think it’s a good idea, I understand.”

“No! I want to! I need the tutoring. Honest! Tell me what to do. Anything, Mrs. T. I will do anything.”

“Good. Because what I say, goes. We play by my rules or we don’t play at all. Deal?”

“Deal. Deal.”

“Then, Rule Number 1: This is our secret. You don’t even tell the cat. If anyone ever finds out about this, well, let’s not even think about that. I don’t think I’d ever be able to explain it.”

“Absolutely, Mrs. T. I would never jeopardize this opportunity. I swear on my life,” he said earnestly.

Alley realized that if she was going to teach this kid a thing or two about the art of sex, she could probably motivate him to do a whole lot more. “Rule Number 2: As long you are taking instruction from me, you will be a perfect student. You do your homework. You get straight A’s and you make sure you’re the best damn basketball player in the country. Understood?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Finally, honey, I know this will be tricky, but I want you to remember that I am still Jeremy’s mom, and that we are not lovers. When we are together alone, let’s try to keep a student-teacher relationship.” Even as she said it, Alley knew it would be impossible for the teenager to keep his emotions in check. “And this won’t last forever. You understand? When you’ve figured things out, we’ll need to put a stop to this.”

“Understood.”

“Good. Then I’ll see you tonight. Get back to school.” She walked him to the door and closed it behind him.

When he had left, Alley mulled over the events of the last hour in her head. She had acted impulsively, and probably incredibly foolishly, but she did not regret it. The truth was, she was excited about the prospect of teaching Ken, young, sweet, adorable (and sexy!) Ken, the art of lovemaking. She was living out a lifelong fantasy, and though she knew it could cause great pain, she would do all in her power to avoid hurting anyone.

 

Author's Note: This is short section of a novella that I have been working on, off and on, for a long time. It is available on Amazon under the title An Education: A Coming of Age Story, but I want to share a portion here, as I am a big fan of this website and would love to hear feedback from the community. Kenneth, my main character, is an eighteen-year-old senior at the local high-school. Alley, his love interest, is his best friend’s mother (and neighbor).

As a first-time author, I look forward to comments and feedback. I hope you all enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

 

Published 
Written by deancassady
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments