Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Asian wife dominated by a black cock

"A wife finally submits to her fantasy, a dominating black guy."

43
10 Comments 10
85.5k Views 85.5k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Famous Story
Although we had been married for over five years, my wife Tessa had long ago told me about how back in college her friends had one summer arranged to all hookup with black guys for the experience. Tessa, as well as most of her friends, is Asian and they all had a curiosity about black guys and large cocks. So the story goes, they had picked a group of other college guys and invited them over to a shared house one weekend. Then, Tessa was called back home the day before the party was set to happen due to a family emergency. So, she never participated.

Every time we talked about fantasies and experiences that she wanted to try, hers were always getting to fuck a black cock, preferably a big one. Her girlfriends had teased her for years about missing out on the "black bang" as they called it. She still kept in contact with many of them. One girl even married a black guy, while another dated a whole series of black guys--one after the other. This just made Tessa that much more curious. Even the porn she looked at was always interracial, a black guy with an Asian girl and rough sex.

Every now and then, when we were having sex and she was in the mood for dirty talk, Tessa would offer up little quotes like:

"Oh, bet you'd love to see me fuck a black guy, wouldn't you?"

"I want to give a black guy a blow job while you fuck me."

Or, when it was dark in the room, "Let me have that big black cock inside me."

Other than those moments, she was actually more on the shy side. I always suspected she never went through with the "black bang" because she just chickened out. As it turned out, I should have kept my thoughts to myself.

After one particularly good night of sex, Tessa had again started her dirty talk. Feeling playful, I called her bluff.

"Tess, you know you would never go through with it. Just like in college, you're all talk!"

She moved the bed sheet to cover her breasts before softly saying, "Well it's too late now; we're married. I never tried it when I had the chance. But if there was a black guy here right now, I would let him do anything to me."

By that point her voice picked up and she was in a defiant mood.

I chuckled again. "Hey, don't let me stop you. I'll even hold your hand while you have sex with the guy. If that's what you really want, then go for it. Be a little slut for a day once in your life!"

By now it was just a game to me. By getting her to commit to do something crazy that she wouldn't do, I could then have a good laugh whenever it came up again.

"OK. So you'll have to watch me do it," she taunted, offering a final chance to back down.

"In your dreams. I'll even put the condom on him myself. I promise," I stated, certain it would never happen.

Tess bent down, put her mouth on my cock, took a final suck of cum off the tip, licked her lips and said, "It's a deal, sealed by a blow job."

A week passed and then Tess brought it up. She told me she had thought about it all week, going back and forth between pulling out or going ahead. Apparently, she had even talked to her friend Mia, who not only encouraged her but offered to hook her up.

"We're doing it next Saturday, you can watch me blow a black guy."

She emphasized blow, yet it was we're that caught my attention.

"What do you mean we?" I asked.

Tessa giggled. "You offered. So not only will it happen, but you are going to watch to make sure you know that I go through with it."

"So where are you going to find a dude?" I challenged. It was my last shot to find a hole in the plan.

"Don't worry. I asked a guy already. Mia wanted me to fuck James from her apartment building, but I want someone I don't know, someone random."

She was serious now, organized even.

"I saw this guy last night in the grocery store. He was tall, he had on a suit and was with his wife. He looked like a stud, so I gave him my cell number when his woman walked off for a minute. I text messaged him today with details and said come and fuck me. A minute later he texted back, asking what time."

The next week passed slowly. We only had sex once. Midweek she went to get another bikini wax, or make that a Brazilian I guess. It was pretty bare.

I did not ask too many details really. I thought there was a chance she was making it up as a laugh; yet, I was also curious as to how this would play out. Would she really do it? Would she chicken out once he arrived, once he was naked or once he went to put his cock in her? Was there a limit?

Saturday arrived. I had been busy all day and got home at seven pm. Tessa was dressed, make-up done, hair done.

"Wow, she really looked hot," I thought.

The smell of a flowery fragrance filled the room. The dude was due at eight pm she told me, although she confessed she didn't even know his name.

The hour passed excruciatingly slow. She was clearly getting nervous, so I knew it was no joke. There was a dude on the way expecting to fuck this Asian woman he met at the grocery store. Yet, I had no idea what she would do when he arrived.

"Do you want to chill for a bit when he gets here and just hangout?" I asked.

"You can get us all some drinks and we'll see from there," Tessa replied, as she walked to the bedroom.

"Where are you going?" I shot back.

"To get relaxed," Tessa's voice trailed off.

A minute later I passed by the door and she was on the bed with her black vibrator, I could clearly hear the buzz. Right then the doorbell rang. It was the loudest I had noticed in a while. I went to answer the door, opening it to find a six foot, three inch black guy standing in front of me.

"Who the fuck are you?" he demanded.

"Tessa's husband," I replied.

"You cool with this?" he said, standing somewhat over me.

"It's her night, her rules. She tells me," I stated.

Tessa appeared from the bedroom door and smiled at him, looking a little shy. She asked me to get some drinks. I headed for the kitchen, somewhat anxious, and heard the bedroom door shut. The sound of his deep voice echoed from behind it. I made some quick drinks and headed back to the room before anything could happen. For some odd reason, I knocked on the door--my own bedroom door--before opening it to come serve the drinks.

Tessa and the black dude were just sitting on the bed, apart but within reach. He asked her if I was staying in the room. Tessa set him straight that I was there for her assurance, and to prove to me that she was not going to chicken out.

"Girl, you'll be fine," he said, while closing the gap between them and moving to put his hand on her waist.

He turned to me and continued, "This bitch picks me up in a grocery store while my wife is twenty feet away. She's got some balls."

At that he grabbed her hand and placed it on his pants, right outside his cock.

"Mmm... So you better follow through girl. Don't be wasting none of my time."

Tessa giggled, rubbed her hand on his pants and squared her body up to face him. She looked too nervous to talk, but not too nervous to start getting physical with him. By now she was starting to become oblivious to the fact that I was several feet away. It was like seeing that college girl again, having just hooked up with this black guy and brought him back to her room.

Tessa now leaned over to him and gave him a light kiss on his lips. She spoke to him in a faint voice close to his ear, not meant for me but I could just make it out.

"I've always wanted to have sex with a black guy, to feel a big, dark cock inside me. I want you to take control of me," she said.

Moving back and reaching down to his jeans, which she quickly removed, Tessa sighted his cock.

Smiley_Bae
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Smiley_Bae

It was a good full size and she seemed quite pleased with her choice.

Things started to move quickly now. It was less than five minutes since he entered the house. Now, her mouth was opening wide. With a quick motion, he forced his cock toward her lips. Yet, it caught her by surprise as he pushed as much inside as he could. While grabbing the back of her head, he then pulled her towards him as he laid back on my bed. He was a vocal dude. He kept telling her to suck his black cock, to suck him deeper and to be a nice obedient little slut. Tessa did not object to any of this treatment. She had forgotten I was there and eagerly gave him a deep blow job.

She was not in a rush. In fact, Tessa obliged to a blow job that extended at least twenty minutes. The black dude changed positions several times. He was naked on my bed and instructing my slut wife on what to do, while demanding that, as they changed position, her mouth never leave his cock. Tessa still had on her dress and heels so he had not yet started to touch her as he seemed absorbed by the never ending blow job.

He then told her to turn herself around so that he could see her ass. She straddled over him and never stopped sucking on his cock. She kept one hand around its base while alternating between sucking him fast and then licking up and down his black shaft. The black guy had pushed her dress up past her butt. It was a slinking gold dress, a tight fitting piece but with soft fabric. I had fucked Tessa while she had that dress on in the past. It was a sexy number and it stayed in position well when fucking doggy style. But now I was relegated to the side couch. I had finished my drink and started on Tessa's as they had not even drank any before getting into each other.

As my wife sucked the black guy's cock, he was running his hands up and down her stockings. Tessa bought them recently. They were sexy as hell, intricately patterned sheer black stockings from Japan. They cost more than a normal pair of my shoes. She still had her heels on, strappy four inch stilettos. Tessa looked hot, and she was having an effect on this guy. He started gripping her ass, squeezing it tightly, then slapping it. Each time she let out a little moan, her mouth still lunging on his cock. This escalated to the point that he was whacking her ass. With each moan was now a sign of a little pain. He ran his finger along the pearl beaded G-string back under her stockings. Then he moved decisively on my wife.

He grabbed a piece of the stocking and ripped a section near her pussy, took three fingers, placed them on her pussy and rubbed around in a circular motion. He smiled at how wet he must have found Tessa. He then plunged his fingers inside her and started to move them aggressively. Tessa audibly started to encourage him, asking for more. She took her mouth off his cock and started to rub her hand up and down his length, while he thrust his fingers inside her.

Tessa sat up slightly, then said, "I can't take it anymore. Please fuck me now. Fuck me!"

She pulled the straps of her dress off her shoulders, they dangled loosely around her. The black dude then moved to pull them down more, freeing her breasts. She was braless and now her dress was only around her mid-section. Her black G-string was still on but he had moved it off to the side.

He looked at her almost naked body and concluded, "You got some nice Asian titties girl. Let me suck on that first."

He cupped one breast while sucking firmly on the other nipple, before swapping breasts over and starting again. After a session of groping Tessa's breasts, he then ordered her on her knees. She complied, moving onto all fours on the bed, sticking her butt up and readying it for him.

Tessa looked over at me right then to emphasize the moment.

"Get a good look at this babe. I told you I would go through with it," Tessa smirked back to me.

The big black guy at that moment pushed his big black cock inside Tessa's pussy--all the way in.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes".

The cries from Tessa got louder the further he penetrated her. From that moment on, she was a slutty mess. She had never been so vocal and desperate sounding when we fucked, but now she was in ecstasy the more he kept penetrating her.

This scene continued for another thirty minutes. He fucked her doggy style the whole time. He had quite a sweat going by now, glistening over his dark skin. He alternated grabbing her ass and reaching forward for her breasts, but never letting up on the furious pace of pounding her pussy.

Tessa was non-coherent by now, just a muddled mess of moaning and begging him to keep going.

The dude then started to pound her much more aggressively, and had one hand on the back of her head pushing it hard into the bed. He was increasing his verbal abuse of her, calling her "slutty Asian trash" and worse. She kept taking his black cock the whole time.

As her head moved to the side, her face was now looking in my direction. This dominating black guy that she did not even know was fucking her hard and pushing her head down heavily. I could see her wincing by now, each thrust was causing her to flinch slightly. He kept up the pace, even putting a finger in her pussy while still fucking her. The other hand now grabbed her around the neck tightly. It was too much and she looked in pain, but too exhausted to tell him to stop. She had tears in her eyes by now, her makeup was running and her hair was all messed up. Her breasts jiggled back and forth with each push of his cock inside her.

I looked to her again to see if she was okay. It had gone too far, she did not expect this rough treatment. It was way beyond her comfort zone.

"Tessa, do you want to stop?" I asked, ready to push him off her.

The black guy kept fucking her without concern, gripping her neck tighter and squeezing one breast.

Tessa continued to let out whimpering moans, her eyes teared up.

"Tessa? Tessa? This is too much," I demanded.

The black dude was now laughing, looking at me and forcing himself onto her even harder, calling her all sorts of derogatory remarks. Then he exclaimed, "Just wait till I come all inside your slut wife bro!"

I turned to Tessa again. "This is enough. He is hurting you. I am stopping it now!"

Her head was pushed deep in the mattress, her breasts jolting with each move, the black figure was imposing over her slim body. Her teary eyes looked up at me; it seemed like she was thankful I was to end it. This black experiment had gone wrong.

She started to speak but it was too soft to hear.

"What is it Tessa?" I asked.

She then let out a loud moan before gritting her teeth and forcefully saying, "Keep fucking me. Don't stop. Don't listen to him."

Her voice was quivering by this stage.

He pulled her head off the bed, still tightly gripping Tessa's neck. "Good little Asian bitch," he said. Then, he laughed once more.

I looked back at Tessa, stunned. She wanted this punishment and was asking for more.

Now she let out a forced laugh. "I want that black cock to cum inside me!"

The black dude kept going hard on her, pulling her hips back with each thrust of his cock. I had not realized this whole time that he had no condom on, it just had skipped my mind to even think about it. I was not prepared for Tessa to go through with it and she did not seem to care.

There was no time to protest as the dude proclaimed loudly he was coming and drove it deep into her pussy, to loud moans of her approval. As he slowly pulled his cock out of my wife, it was dripping with cum, hard, dark and big.

It seemed that it was exactly what she had wanted.

Published 
Written by prague2nyc
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments