Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bachelorette Party

"Strippers made me horny"

54
19 Comments 19
46.1k Views 46.1k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Famous Story
Something about bachelorette parties makes us girls do all sorts of naughty stuff. My friend Jackie, 24 years old was ready to settle down for one cock for life (or at the very least till her pussy takes over and she cheats). She and I both knew each others slutty side as we have partied for three years together. Her maid of honor, Carrie was a bigger slut than either one of us and she was responsible for organizing the bachelorette party. We knew it would be wild.

On the evening, the limo service was to pick us eight girls from Carrie's house and we were to show up at Jackie's place and pick her up. We girls had our slutty party clothes, fuck us heels, sexy thongs, and lots of cleavage and skin ready for the limo. Drinks and shots started at Carrie's place itself, so by the time we were in the limo, some of us were already in a great mood. We reached Jackie's place by 10pm and she was ready in her naughty white short dress too. With her tiara on, sash saying 'Naughty Slut' we were in the limo on our way to 'this place'. The limo was loaded with drinks and we girls were all having fun. The partition between the driver and us was also down and we were sure the driver was seeing a lot of panties as none of us were careful as we sat. We were like these teenage kids falling over each other, kissing a little and just having fun.

30 minutes later we pulled at this strip mall area. Carrie made a call and two black guys showed up and got in the car dressed in tight jeans and shirt. Both were 25-30 year old and really fit guys. They were our strippers for the night and the party was to start in the limo. All of us (all white), were soon over these guys. Touching them, feeling them, finding our way to touch their cocks through the jeans, we girls were almost mauling these guys. They slowly managed to peel us one by one off them. We sat, and hooted and hollered for the show to start.

In the moving limo, with the partition still down the guys did their best to stand and started to dance to the music. We girls were moving our hands, laughing, giggling as we saw their tshirts come off to show tight 6-pack abs. One of the girl closest to them had her hand on their tight stomach. We girls were high on drinks and obviously were not hiding much of our pussies as our thongs were all over and legs wide open. One of the girl even had her thong pushed to the side as she touched herself watching these guys. Soon the jeans were gone.

All of us sat in a L shaped area and the guys in their man thongs were down on their knees walking around as dogs sniffing our pussies, licking the fabric, even pushing the fabric to the side for a few and licking the clit lightly. When Jerome (one of the guys and the one I wanted to fuck) made his way to my pussy, I pushed his head in my pussy hard to grind his face in my pussy. Jerome did not mind that either and was licking my pussy through my red thong. Mmmmm. I hated when he had to pull away and work his way to other pussies.

After 30 minutes of getting our pussies tasted, girls fingering themselves with a few already climaxed, we reached the night club. Jerome and Justin were our escorts for the night. They had eight slutty girls and a would-be bride grinding ourselves to them in the VIP section where we were. Their hands were on our tits, ass, stomach and we girls were having a blast. The boys were making sure we girls were getting their attention. Other patrons at the night club were watching nine slutty girls having fun with these two black guys and were surely jealous.

During the evening, I kissed Jerome often, felt his cock, let him feel my wet pussy and once managed to sneak him into the corner while other girls danced and made him finger fuck me. God I was so horny for him. I asked if he would like to take me to his place after the party was over and fuck me? He was more than happy to take me and fuck me but he may be fucking Jackie per Carries instruction, he said. I wondered why his friend may not do that service and he come with me? He smiled and told both of them may be tag teaming Jackie's pussy and ass tonight. I was so jealous. All evening after that I was a little pouty. Jerome knew and he would often come and try to grind against me and I would brush him off. He slipped his phone number to me and I threw it away out of spite.

We girls were having fun and I knew Jackie will be the luckiest girl for the night. Not wanting my pussy to be lone for the night, I scouted the floor and saw a 6'3", 25 something black guy moving to the rhythm. I ushered him to our VIP section and learned his name was Ugestra and he was from South Africa. Couple of other girls in our group took fancy to him too but I quickly let them know that Ugestra was mine for the night. The girls went ahead and found their fuck buddies. That left Ugestra grinding his cock in my ass as we danced. He was not shy and kept telling how much he enjoys fucking white American girls. I was glad to be his next notch as I just needed to fuck. Ugestra had his hands all over my ass, on my pussy, pushing thongs to the side and fingering me.

It was 4am and a few girls had already left with their fuck buddies. I was ready to go with Ugestra and after saying goodbye to Jackie and Carrie and giving the dirty look to Jerome, I left. I was horny and once in Ugestra's car, I had one leg on the dash, other leg open wide, thong pushed to the side as I rubbed my clit. With my eyes closed I gave Ugestra a show as he drove. He would often reach over and push his finger in my sloppy wet pussy.

kimberlyfor4TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kimberlyfor4TS

Few minutes later, I was cumming hard. That made me even more horny. I pulled out Ugestra's cock and started to suck him while he drove. He was moaning loud as he pushed my head down on his big fat black cock.

I needed a cock now so I asked him to pull over. We pulled in a residential suburb and parked ourselves in the drive way of a random house. In the wee hours of morning, I had Ugestra's jeans and underwear on his ankles, his cock buried deep in my pussy as I fucked him right there. He was strong and bounced my small petite frame on his cock easy. His thickness filled me completely. I was moaning, biting his neck, kissing as he fucked me till he came deep in me. His hot cum making me convulse. He squeezed out every drop out of his balls. I slumped back in my seat and as we drove I felt cum ooze out of my pussy.

Ugestra talked dirty all the way telling me how he likes small white sluts like me and how he will fuck my white pussy with his black African cock. That turned me on even more. Once at his place, Ugestra picked me up like a rag doll, walked to his bedroom and threw me down on his bed. My top slipped open exposing my small tits. My mini skirt was not covering anything either and my thong had the biggest cum spot on them. Ugestra got naked and his cock was hard again. In the light of the room I could see his cock was almost as thick as my wrist and no wonder why I felt so full when he fucked me. He pulled me by my neck and had me sitting on the bed edge, his cock shoved in my mouth. He asked me to suck his black cock. His talks were so hot.

I sucked his cock like the slut I am. Minutes of bobbing my head up and down on his shaft as he pinched my nipples, face fucked me, pushed my head further deep on his cock, pushing ever inch of his cock in my mouth. Soon he has ready and pulled out and asked me to go doggy style. At the edge of the bed, he pulled my thong, leaving it on one ankle, made me spread my legs a little more and pushed his cock in my pussy. My really wet pussy. He was fucking me, smacking my ass and calling me names. His cock was completely lubed by my juices and as he fucked me, a couple of his fingers started to open my ass hole. Spitting on his finger, he lubed and opened my ass. I was not sure I could take his thick cock in my ass.

I asked him to be gentle when he pulled his cock and placed his cock head on my ass. I dont know if he did not hear me or did not care, he was pushing his cock quick into my ass. It hurt and I tried pulling away but he held me by my waist as I turned to get away and kept pushing his thick cock in me. I yelled back but he did not slow down. Soon two inches, then three then four and then five inches of that thick cock was already in my ass. It hurt like hell and I felt tears in my eyes. But he kept pushing more in and fucking away. Soon it hit that point when it started to feel real good. So my moans turned from pain to pleasure. Ugestra knew he had me and picked his pace even more. Soon he was cumming in my ass. Filling my second hole with his cum. Once he had emptied his balls he pulled out and I fell face down on his bed.

I lay there in my top pulled down, my skirt around my waist and my thong around one ankle. Ugestra grabbed some water for both of us. After a few sips I fell back on the bed. I had been used well and felt good. The sun was starting to come up and I was ready to leave. I asked him to drop me to this coffee shop close to my house but he had other plans. He got in bed and put his limp cock in my mouth and asked me to suck. I was not sure why but the way he said it, I took his cock in my mouth and started to suck. My small white hands enveloped his thick black cock as I sucked him. His fingers were buys on my pussy again and I was surprised he had my pussy getting wet again.

Soon we were in 69 position going at each other. He said he wanted to cum in my mouth as that was the last hole left where he had not dumped his cum. I was eager to taste him too so I started to suck and stroke him. His tongue busy in my pussy I had my legs soon wrapped around his neck as he worked on my pussy. Soon he was moaning and I knew he was ready to cum but I was not. I slowed down the sucking wanting him to last till I came but he started to face fuck me wanting to cum. So I pulled out his cock and told him I wanted him to fuck me first, make me cum and then I will let him cum in my mouth.

Ugestra was horny as hell and was fine with pulling out and fucking my pussy. He put me on my back, spread open my legs and got on top of me. He pushed his big thick cock in my wet pussy and started to ride me hard. I was moaning and telling him I needed to cum and he should not cum till I have. I had my fingers on my clit as I was being fucked, getting closer and closer to cumming and then it happened. I shuddered hard and my pussy came. His cock was being slobbered with more cum. He knew he had done his job and immediately pulled his cock, wet with my cum and shoved it in my face.

He was sitting on my breasts with his cock in my mouth and I stroked, sucked and licked till it was his turn to explode. He let the remaining amount of cum in his balls in my mouth as he groaned. Once empty he fell next to me. He kept telling me how much he enjoyed fucking another white slut and how we girls love his black cock. I did not care what he thought as I got my need fulfilled and was ready to leave. Plus I knew I will never see him again and was gone in the next 15 minutes after a great night of fucking.

Published 
Written by cindy_4u
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments