Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bareback with black

"Hot Night At The Couples Club"

54
20 Comments 20
69.6k Views 69.6k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Famous Story
My wife and I have been married 27 years and have been swinging since before we were married. Jeena is 5'5" tall and about120 pounds with an athletic build and a tanned body . We started out playing with couples only but soon found out there were way more men after her than women after me. If she saw a guy she liked, it was OK with me if I could watch. Our favorite couples club in town would allow single guys in the club only on Fridays. I could always judge her mood by which night she wanted to go to the club. Saturday meant she wanted socializing and sex with friends. Friday meant she wanted a younger stiff cock between her legs.

Saturday was great because I got to fuck another woman but Friday was usually hotter and nastier since she was just "putting out" and not really socializing.

One week about three years ago she told me on Wednesday that she would like to go to the club that Friday so I prepared for a long night. The club had some interesting rules. For one, there was a five drink minimum, so everyone was well lubricated. Also,on Friday, the single guys had to stay at the bar until invited by a couple to the table or dance floor. We arrived about 10:00 and the place was very busy with mostly mature couples on the dance floor and mostly younger men at the bar. We downed two gins each and checked things out. About half way into our third drink a handsome young black guy entered and went to the bar. He was at least 10 years her junior, about 6'1" and around 200 pounds. Jeena did not see him but I knew she would like him and suggested we go to the dance floor.

We were dancing with her back to the bar and me facing it. After a minute I pointed to him and waved him on the floor. As he danced his way onto the floor he looked her up and down and obviously approved. Aside from her shoes, she wore a tiny black "slut" dress and thong. The guy slipped into position behind her, pressed himself against her ass, and cupped her breasts with his hands. She looked down, saw the color of his hands, looked back up at me with an evil grin, blew me a kiss and turned to face him. I returned to our table by the dance floor and settled in to watch the show.

At once I could see that they were swapping spit already and his hand was under the front of her little dress. The next time they turned I could see that his fly was down and her hand was inside his pants. At that point the lighting changed from soft, low light to strobes which was the cue to "get away with whatever you can". The club is in Texas where sex is not allowed on premises, but soon I could not see her head and found out later that she was giving him head on the dance floor.

AstoriyaNight
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AstoriyaNight

At the end of the song, she took him by the hand and led him to the table.

She walked up to me and said, "Rick and I need to go to the car for a while. Do you want to come?"

We walked out to our van with the center seats removed. I got in the front seat and opened the power side door for them. They were back at it before the side door had even closed. He pushed her little dress up to her chin, slipped her thong off and put it in his pocket. Both of them were breathing hard. He sported a solid 9" erection when his pants came off and he sucked her large nipples. She reached for his cock and spread her legs. He groped for his pants pocket to get a condom. Before he could open the condom, she took it from him and pitched it into the front floorboard. Up until this night we had only had skin to skin sex with people who had been recently STD tested. This violated all our "swinging rules" but I was far too cucked and far too excited by this time to interfere with things that were this far along.

She guided his cock into her. He groaned and started thrusting. With her legs firmly around his back, they moved together while kissing passionately. She later told me he was "hitting bottom" with every thrust which sent her into a fog of pleasure/pain so intense that she climbed to a strong orgasm almost immediately. Now I have seen and caused this woman to have many orgasms and this one was definitely intense. With her head back and her mouth open she started to spasm. She dug her nails into his back while thrusting against him with tears coming out of the corners of her eyes. As the seizure passed she seamlessly started grinding back against his effort.

He pushed her knees up beside her ears so he could get even deeper. She took up the challenge and let him push well past the "bottom" of her womb. Then, as his thrusts became more purposefully, he let out a low animal noise, "I'm coming".

She said,"Deep in me," and wrapped her arms and legs around him so he could not pull out. After draining his sack into her, he collapsed on her for a long time as they whispered "sweet nothings" to each other. Finally he lifted himself off her, she pulled her little dress back down and we went back into the club. She made absolutely no attempt to disguise the beard burn on her neck, her disheveled hair, or her "freshly fucked" look on her face.

My only real memory from when we were back in the club is watching her on the dance floor with her thighs glistening with Rick's cum running out of her. All in all a very hot night.

Published 
Written by Jeenawill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments