Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

BBC For Teacher

"A parent techer interview ends with a hard twist"

53
19 Comments 19
39.5k Views 39.5k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Famous Story

"What can I do for you, Mr. Edwards?" I asked, as I motioned for this parent to take a seat. Mr. Edwards had asked for a late night meeting, and the school was deserted. I closed the classroom door, and adjusted my shirt before taking a seat beside him. This shirt had a tendency of slipping sideways, letting my ample DD cleavage show. Mr. Edwards is just the kind of man that makes my heart beat a little faster. He is over 6 feet tall with dark chocolate skin, a beautiful smile, and strong hands. I'm only 5'2, with light brown hair, hazel eyes and curves in all the right places.

"I wanted to talk about my son's progress. I don't feel that he is applying himself to his studies lately," Mr. Edwards stated. He kept glancing down at my chest, so I leaned forward a bit to offer him a better view. I'm certain he got a glimpse of my pink bra under the simple black button up blouse that I wore.

We continued to chat about ways to support his son, and Mr. Edwards continued to glance at my chest when he thought I did not notice.

"Oh, shoot!" I said as I 'accidentally' dropped my pen. I bent down to get my pen, and my shirt slipped sideways giving him a clear view of my left breast. "Sorry about that, Mr. Edwards - this shirt is always giving me trouble! Likely not the most appropriate for work!"

"Don't worry about it at all. If I were in your class, I'd certainly enjoy getting to see that view every now and again. And call me Jamie," he said. He took a moment and adjusted the leg of his pants, drawing my attention to the outline of his large cock in his pants. I couldn't help but stare as I caught my lower lip between my teeth.

"Here, let me fix that for you," Jamie said as he reached over and undid another button on my shirt.

"What are you doing?" I asked grabbing the sides of the shirt and trying to redo the button. Jamie grabbed my hand and pulled it toward him.

"I saw the way you looked at me. And I've also noticed the way you've been trying to let me look at those beautiful, sexy boobs of yours." Jamie pushed my hand into his lap, right onto his hardening cock. He then reached forward and unbuttoned yet another button on my blouse, and my pink bra was now fully on display. He ran is fingers across the tops of my breasts, and I could feel my nipples tighten. His cock was getting harder under my hand, and I began stroking it.

Jamie used his other hand to grab my head and pull it toward him, crushing my lips to his. He then stood up. His cock was at my eye level. "Want some of this big black cock, teach?" Without a word I reached up and undid his button, unzipped his zipper, and let his pants drop to the ground. His cock was straining against his boxers. I pulled those down, and his heavy, black, 10" dick snapped up to attention, almost hitting me in the face. I moaned with excitement.

"Lick it, teach. Wrap your pretty pink lips around my hard cock." I looked up at him and stuck my tongue out tentatively. I flicked my tongue along the end of it where there was a drop of precum waiting for me. I grabbed his chocolate stick in my small, white hands and then began swirling my tongue around the head of his cock. I opened up my mouth, and took his head in, lightly sucking as I stroked my hand back and forth.

ScarletJonnsson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletJonnsson

I used my other hand to pop my boobs up over the cups of my bra and started pinching my nipples.

"Damn, teach, you have one hot mouth." Jamie reached down and grabbed my ponytail, and then used it to pull me up. He leaned down and captured my lips in a kiss, swirling his tongue around mine, pinching my nipples with his other hand. He continued to kiss me as he reached down and began to unbutton my pants, pushing them down over my curvy butt and thighs. He turned me around and took a minute to admire my ass in the sexy pink bikini underwear. "You are one hot little teacher," Jamie said as he pushed his hard cock up against my ass. He pulled my shirt off, and then unhooked my bra, letting my heavy breasts fall free.

Jamie continued to grind his hard cock into my ass as he reached around to tug and pinch my pink nipples. A loan of pleasure escaped my lips, and I arched my ass up, trying to let his cock make contact with my wet pussy. Jamie kissed and nipped my neck, moving from side to side. He then put his hand between my shoulder blades and pushed me so that I was flat against the desk. "Stay there, and don't move," Jamie demanded.

He then grabbed the top of my panties and gave them a quick tug upwards, pulling them into the folds of my pussy and against my swollen clit. "Mmmm," I moaned again. Jamie kept giving little tugs of my panties as he kissed his way down my back. He then slid my panties down to my ankles.

"Damn, teach. You've made these panties all wet." Jamie then spread my ass cheeks wide, and I could feel the cool air hit my hot, wet cunt. He started to kiss and nibble from my ass to my pussy lips, avoiding my clit. I began moving my ass towards his mouth, and all of a sudden felt a sharp sting of a slap on my right ass cheek. "I said don't move, teach." My pussy tingled as I got a matching slap on my other cheek. I moaned with pleasure but tried to stay still. Jamie used his long, chocolate fingers to spread my slippery pink pussy lips. My clit was now awaiting his tongue.

"Tell me what you want, Teach," Jamie said.

"I want you," I replied, turning red. I felt the sting of another slap.

"Tell me!” Jamie demanded. Between the slap and his blowing air directly at my swollen clit, I was going crazy.

"I want you to lick my clit!" I cried out in frustration. "Then I want you to drive your black cock into my wet pussy!"

Jamie chuckled. "One thing at a time, Teach. One thing at a time."

With that, he promptly pulled up his shorts and dress pants, and gave me another slap on the ass. I began to stand up, but he pushed me back down. "I said don't move. Do you want this big chocolate dick? Be here tomorrow night, same time, waiting just like this. Be prepared, Teach, cause you're gonna get it." He bent over and kissed both ass cheeks where they were red with his slaps. "Mmm, mmm, mmmm. I'm looking forward to driving it into you. Oh, and between now and then? Don't even think about playing with that sweet pussy. It's mine, and I'll know if you do" With that, Jamie walked out, and I shuddered with anticipation.

 

 

Published 
Written by TeacherD
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments