Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

BBW Seeking A Cock to Suck

"Cherry had the urge to feel a hard cock in her mouth"

24
13 Comments 13
20.6k Views 20.6k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Cherry urges and needs had finally gotten the better of her. She had a deep need to suck a cock, it had been way too long. The bars had too many games going on, she had found. So here she was staring at the Craig's List ad she had created.

BBW Seeking A Cock to Suck
SWF 41 5ft 3in 44-38-44 looking for well hung male to suck. Please send picture of your hard cock with 'Am I Big Enough' in the subject line.

Before she could second guess her choice, she hit submit. Her mind was still second guessing, when new mail popped up. Am I Big Enough in bold called out to her. She held her breath and opened the email. Her breath blew out with the sight of the big black cock that assaulted her brown eyes. It must have been 10 inches long and 2 inches around. Her mouth began to water as she read the email.

My name is Jay. I am 24 dd free and I know I am big enough. Hit me back if we can do this, cause as you can see I am ready to be sucked now.

She hit the reply button quickly before her mind talked her out of it. Where and when? Is all she could bring her shaking fingers to type. Quickly she clicked send. She closed her eyes and took several deep breaths. Part of her hoped it would end there. That hope was dashed when she heard the ding of the email. All there was in the body of the email was NOW and an address.

Steeling her nerves she put the address in the GPS app on her phone and turned off her computer. She rose and went to the full length mirror. She grabbed the brush from the dresser and brushed her silky shoulder length dark brown hair. She put the brush down and picked up a lipstick to put on her full lips. When her lips where shinny red, she dropped the lipstick in her purse and turned again to the mirror. She adjusted her teal low cut top to show more of her 44DD tits. Her jeans showed off her round ass nicely, she thought. Delaying no longer, she picked up her purse and headed out the door.

In a few moments she found herself knocking at a strangers apartment door. The door swung open and there stood a 6 foot tall young ebony skinned man. His tight white T shirt showed off his muscled arms and six pack abs.

He looked around quickly and said, “Hurry inside.” He opened the door wider to let her in.

There was no turning back now Cherry thought as she stepped into the dark apartment. She felt the knot that was growing in her stomach tighten.

“Are you fast?” he asked her closing the door, plunging the dark apartment into total darkness.

It took Cherry a moment to process the question. “I can be,” she stated with more confidence then she felt. Her eyes beginning to adjust to the lack of light.

“Then let's do this. Follow me.”

He moved past her and led her into what she assumed was a bedroom. He closed the door behind her. All she could make out in the room was the bed. Jay then moved past her towards the bed. He pulled down his pants to revealed his immense cock. Cherry removed her top to show off her big tits that were framed in a dark blue lace bra. He began to stroke his monster cock. Cherry licked her lips and fell to her knees in front of him. She opened her mouth wide, desperate to feel the hardness in her mouth. Then she sank her mouth slowly down the length of his shaft.

“Oh yeah,” Jay breathed out and put his hands on the back of her head.

Cherry began to stroke her mouth on his twitching cock.

ScarletJonnsson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletJonnsson

She stroked deeper with each movement of her head until her eyes began to water. She was only getting three quarters of the way down his gargantuan cock. She started moaning with each down stroke. He pushed the back of her head forcing her all the way down his cock. She gagged on his throbbing cock. Her spit began to flow freely over it. When he thought that he had cut her airway off long enough, he moved his hips back allowing her just a moment to catch her breath. Then he shoved his cock deep, gagging her again. Her throat and mouth working his cock as she struggled for air. His legs began to shake. He groaned and fell back on the bed.

Cherry moved to between his legs and began to suck again hungrily. This time using her hands on his spit soaked cock as well as her mouth. Jay took his hand and freed her left breast from the blue lace encumbrance. He began to pinch and pull at the nipple. This caused her to groan around his cock and pick up the pace with her stroking.

“Let me feel those titties,” he moaned out.

Cherry moved back and pulled her right breast out of the bra cup. Jay's 10 inch cock stuck straight up from his body. She took her milky white tits and squeezed his dark rock hard cock in between them. He groaned out and began to rock his hips. She was mesmerized at the sight of his cock popping in and out of her tits. Her mouth wanted to feel him again. She opened her lips and would suck on the tip each time it was exposed.

“Oh fuck, yes. Great titties.” He whispered and sat up. He ran his hands down her back, moved past her waist band on her jeans and found her bare ass. He squeezed her ass as she stroked his cock with her tits. The pace of the cock stroking between her tits quickened and she sucked harder on the tip of his cock when it came out of the flesh prison.

“OH FUCK YEAH!” He yelled out as cum shot out between her tits. Spurt after spurt of cum covered her tits. He laid there panting for a moment.

“You are fast!” he said after the final squirt of cum had escaped from his cock. Cherry smiled wide, her tits glistening with his hot cum and his dark cock still nestled between her white tits. It was at that moment Jay's phone chimed and he pulled it out of his pants pocket to look at a text message.

“You need to go,” he said.

Cherry did not hesitate and rose to her feet. Then corralled her tits back into their lace prison. Jay got up from the bed and pulled his pants up. He then moved quickly to the door as Cherry located her shirt. He opened the bedroom door and then the apartment door. He stood on the landing and scanned the parking lot. Cherry pulled her top on and moved to the door. He motioned to her and she stepped out of the apartment.

“Thanks for the ride,” he said as she walked past him.

“Anytime,” she responded as she quickly made her way down the steps. She could still taste him in her mouth and feel his drying cum on her tits. She thought to herself, as she made her way to the car, she needed to give into her urges a little more often if they end up like this one.

Published 
Written by bigbubblygurlnc
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments