Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Black Widow

"a serial killer is on the prowl."

10
5 Comments 5
11.9k Views 11.9k
1.6k words 1.6k words

“Escaped convict, the black widow, strikes again, so far five dead.”

David looked up at the screen of his television. The picture of a dark, attractive woman was on the screen.

“If you see her, do not approach her. Call the police and report her whereabouts. This woman kills for pleasure, do not be her next victim.”

David laughed, he loved a good horror story and all this scaremongering over the last month had tickled him.

He was an egomaniac and could not help but think to himself, I could change her. Anyway, how do they know it was all her?

The answer was simple, they did. She sort of left a calling card. All the victims were in their forties. And had obvious sexual intercourse with her just before their deaths. They were all left naked with semen still on their cocks. She’d fuck them then kill them, hence the nickname, black widow.

David looked out the window, it was a gloomy, dark day. What you would expect when everything on tv seemed to be fixed on the worst. It was as if people were preparing for the apocalypse.

David smiled to himself, “Just my sort of weather,” he thought.

With warnings of a killer on the loose, David put on his coat and headed outside. He made his way to the local pub and sat in his usual spot by the bar. He made small talk with the barmaid, who always liked his light flirtations. After a few minutes flirting, he had enough of chatting her up. He looked around for someone new to chat to and saw her in the corner of the room.

He saw a gorgeous woman with dark makeup. She wore a black dress and looked the epitome of gothic. It seemed to turn him on looking at her. Ignoring all the warning signals going off in his head, he walked over to her and started to chat her up.

She told him her name was Franci, and she was just travelling through. She said she was looking for somewhere to stay the night, and as a cocky person he told her that if she played her cards right she could stay with him. She seemed to instantly warm to him even more, and soon they were flirting like lovers.

“C’mon David, take me home and fuck my brains out. Just warning you, I’m an extremely kinky woman.”

He laughed and made his way out of the pub, too focused on her to see the worried look on the barmaid’s face.

They arrived back at his place, kissing and making out like old lovers. Their hands roamed each other, and she seemed to have a thing for his hair. Her hands caressed and pulled his hair, he was enjoying it. Her fingers scratched at his scalp, making him wince in pain as they kissed.

She was taking charge, it was obviously all about her, he didn’t mind. She ripped off his clothes, scratching at his body as she did. She was definitely a dominant woman, and it turned him on.

She grabbed at his balls, squeezing them lightly. He knew he was in for a wild night, and he couldn’t wait. He led her up the stair to his bedroom and watched as she did a sexy strip for him. Her body was perfect in every way. Her natural breasts looked amazing, and he couldn’t wait to suck on them.

She lay back on the bed and spread her legs. She made a motion to him, which he understood. He got into position between her legs and started to eat her out. His tongue lapped at her sweet cunt as she held his head to her crotch. She was holding his head tightly to her crotch, slightly suffocating him.

She let him go, letting him pull away and take in some much-needed air.

“Okay, no more foreplay. Stick that cock in me. Fuck me now.”

He was starting to get second thoughts about picking her up, but he just shook his head and did as he was told. He pushed his hard cock inside her, and all doubts washed away. Her pussy was tighter than he expected, and she seemed to squeeze her crotch muscles, making it even tighter.

He grunted as he fucked her as hard as he could, she seemed to enjoy it too. As she groaned, she wrapped her arms around him, scratching him as he fucked her. Her nails dug deep into his back, leaving lasting marks on him. He didn’t like it, but he didn’t want to stop fucking her, so he just gritted his teeth and took the pain.

ScarletBarnes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletBarnes

She rolled them over, so she was on top. She started to ride his lap as her hands rested on his chest. She was grabbing handfuls of his chest hair as she bounced on him. He grunted in pain as she pulled a tuft of his chest hair.

 He decided he was having enough of it. He pushed her off him and rolled her onto her belly. He pinned her, face down, to the bed and pushed his cock back inside her. She gave a long, satisfied moan as he started to pound her hard once more. She seemed to enjoy having a role reversal, him being in charge instead of her.

He pounded her pussy as hard as he could, each thrust against her made her butt jiggle. She whimpered loudly as he pushed her face into the pillow, trying to give her a taste of her own medicine. She seemed to be enjoying it and was soon shaking as an orgasm overtook her.

He pulled his cock from her, letting her calm down from her orgasm. She rolled over and smiled at him. He knew he was going to regret the twinkle in her eye. She forcibly grabbed his arm, twisting it behind his back. She pinned him to the bed, her hand still firmly holding his arm behind his back.

“Okay, bitch boy, let’s see how much you can handle. Stay right there.”

He dared not move. He knew he had made a mistake, but it was too late. Then he felt it, it was cold and hard, as she eased it into his ass. She grabbed hold of his hips and pushed the long plastic toy deep into his ass. He yelled, as she just leant over him, pushing her soft breasts against his back.

“Shush, baby, I’ll go easy on you.”

She obviously had no such plans, as she started to slam her “cock” into his ass. He knew it was a strap-on by the way she was fucking him, and it made him slightly ashamed to be used the way he was. She reached under his body and grabbed hold of his cock. As she fucked him, she jerked him off. He knew the way she was treating him that he wouldn’t last long.

She pushed his face into the pillow as she fucked him, laughing at him as she went to town on his ass. As she fucked him, she whispered naughty things to him, making him feel more and more like he was getting close to the edge.

“Yes, that’s it, cum for me. I want to feel that hot spunk in my hand as I make you cum by fucking your ass. You are my boy from now until the end of your life.”

He seemed a bit taken aback by her wording, but pushed it to the back of his mind. He was so turned on by the way she was treating him and jerking him, that it wasn’t long before he was able to do as she said. He could feel his body start to shake.

She seemed to sense it too and pulled away from him. She grabbed hold of his cock and started to jerk his cock as hard as she could. Her hand glided up and down his shaft with ease, making him grunt and moan.

He couldn’t hold back any longer. With a grunt, he started to shoot his load. She slid her spare hand under his cock, catching all his cum in it. She milked his cock for every last drop and then let him collapse on the bed.

She silently walked out the room to the bathroom. As she walked, she slid her cum filled hand over her body, massaging it into her skin. She looked in the mirror and smiled to herself.

“It would be a shame to kill this one,” she thought., “He almost pleased her, too much. Well anyway, she never let them live after she had made use of them.”

She had a long shower, making sure to leave evidence of her DNA for the police. Once dried she went back to the bedroom and slowly got dressed. She sat in the corner of the room for him to stir, she liked them to be awake when they saw her beauty for the last time.

David awoke, he looked up to see his mysterious lover in the chair in the corner, she looked thoughtful and brooding. She saw he was awake and smiled, he smiled back. It would be the last thing he did as he looked down the barrel of a gun. The room went white and then all went black.

“Escaped convict, the black widow, strikes again, so far six dead.”

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments