Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Blind Date

"An erotic beginning!"

9
4 Comments 4
10.5k Views 10.5k
637 words 637 words
Allie walked into the restaurant, looking for her blind date. Her friend described him as “The Sexiest Black Man Alive,” but she didn’t quite believe it. She was just about to ask for Andy, when she caught his eye. She couldn’t hear what the waiter was saying; she didn’t even know what she was doing. She crossed the floor, grabbed Andy’s hand, and had him follow her outside.

“Well, hello there,” Andy said.

“Hi…Sorry, I am usually not this blunt and assertive, but your eyes had me enraptured,” Allie said blushing.

“Haha, well, would you like to go back to my place, Allie?” he said hesitantly.

“I thought you would never ask!” she said excitedly.

Allie and Andy walked quickly back to Andy’s place, barely making it through the front door before Andy ripped Allie’s dress off. He slammed the door and picked Allie up, pushing her against the door. They were kissing passionately while Andy’s hands were running up and down Allie’s legs. Allie pushed her hands through Andy’s hair, clearly out of breath.

“Are you sure about this?” Andy asked.

“I am more than sure, please, fuck me,” Allie exclaimed.

“Patience, grasshopper. Andy chuckled, “the time will come.”

He kissed her forehead, and stared kissing her lips. He bit her lips gently, making her let out a moan. He began kissing and sucking on her neck, moving down to her collarbone. As he got closer to her chest, Andy stopped. He brought her to her feet, grabbed her hand, and brought her into his bedroom.

Allie took off Andy’s shirt, revealing his muscles and sexy bod. She ran her hands up and down his chest, feeling his hard body underneath her. She grabbed his belt buckle and undid it, throwing the belt to the side.

KimberlyTaylorr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KimberlyTaylorr

She unzipped his jeans, and slowly began taking them off of him. She threw them aside, and he threw her on the bed playfully. Allie laughed and reached her hands out for him. He slowly crept onto the bed, putting his hands near her face, while his body was inches above her. He began sucking her neck again, working down to her breast. He undid her bra, revealing her small, hard, nipples. He began squeezing them between his fingers, and Allie arched her back with pleasure. Andy grinned and lowered his mouth, letting his warm breath encircle her nipples. He slowly began licking her nipple, and gently nibbled on it.

Allie moaned and begged for more. Andy then began kissing down her stomach, until he got below her belly button. He then slid her pink panties off, revealing her drenching pussy that was waiting for him. He slid his fingers across her pussy, while Allie held Andy’s penis. She ran her hands up and down his big, thick, black penis, while he circled his fingers on her clit. Their breaths were picking up, and their bodies were moving in sync.

He was hard and ready for her. He lowered himself, and slid his penis into her soaking vagina. He thrust deep into her, making her scream his name. He went deeper and harder, picking up his speed. He grabbed her wrist, pinning her to the bed, which drove them both wild. He went deeper and one more thrust, Allie began clenching her vagina. She was reaching her climax, legs shaking, breaths deepening, and then she let go. She was in full speed, which turned Andy on. He thrust faster and exploded into Allie’s wet vagina, driving them both wild.

Andy smiled with pleasure, picking Allie up off of the bed. He threw her over his shoulder, and brought her into the bathroom to clean up. Allie didn’t know he was about to rock her world again.

Published 
Written by livingoutfantasies
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments