Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Calling My Bluff

"Looked up by the young woman"

18
2 Comments 2
13.3k Views 13.3k
1.3k words 1.3k words
On the way out of the building a letter taped to my mailbox caught my eye. My name was written across the front of the envelope in a feminine hand. What was this? I tore it down and carried it with me out to my Jeep. I got in and opened it up. It contained a piece of paper that read:

“I hope you’re going to remember me. My name is Nia and I met you at my family picnic this weekend. I don’t know how to start so I’m just going to lay it out and be honest--I’ve got to have you. The moment I saw you I knew I just had to have you inside me. Here’s my number . . . you won’t be sorry you did, I promise. And please, whatever you do, don’t tell my uncle. He’d kill me.”

I smiled. I knew who she was all right. I’d gone with my partner to his family picnic while we were on duty; we’re cops. We got fed well, plenty of tasty food. I stood out in the crowd since I was the only white guy among the black family. The girl caught my eye. She was hot, sexy eyes, or maybe it was what I saw behind the eyes that I was responding to. I’d had an erection ever since and for a man of my age, I appreciated that. At fifty, I have to enjoy every erection I get! Well, I’d taken care of myself a time or two since then, but you get my meaning.

Teddy would kill me too, I thought. But man was she sexy. I opened my cell phone and called the number. She answered on the first ring.

“Hello?” she said.

“Hi, it’s me calling your bluff,” I said.

“Ain’t no bluff,” she said. “Come over and feel how wet I am.”

“Where are you at?”

“21 st and Prairie. Come and get me.”

“I’m coming.”

“No. I am.” She moaned low and breathed deep.

“Where should I meet you?”

“I’ll be waiting in my car, call when you’re close.”

I tore out of my parking lot and raced over to her address. She directed me to where she was parked in her parking lot. I pulled up and she hopped in. She leaned over and kissed me. Her tongue pushed into my mouth.

“I’m so hot.” Her voice was more growl than anything.

“Prove it,” I said feeling her breast through her dress. Her tit was firm and large. She moaned again into my mouth.

“Really?”

“Yeah, prove it.” I drove out of the parking lot and headed back to my apartment by Midway Airport. She looked at me devilishly.

“You serious?”

“If I say something, you should know I’m serious.”

“Okay.” She leaned back in the seat and put a foot on either side of the dash board. She reached down and pulled the hem of her dress up to expose her white cotton panties. They were wet. She slipped a finger under the edge of the fabric and sunk it into herself. She brought the finger out and slid it into my mouth.

As I tongued her finger clean, my free hand slipped down to her pussy and I pulled the moist panties aside. Her pussy was shaved into a nice little tuft of black hair. Her prominent pussy lips were swollen and wet. My finger snaked down across her vagina’s opening.

She moaned and her hand clenched my thigh. I went up and down as I drove, then I penetrated her cunt with a finger.

MaturePrisila
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaturePrisila

Her passage was sopping wet and tight. She tightened her muscles on my finger and groaned. I slid in and out. Her other hand rubbed at her clit and she groaned out loud.

We drove to my apartment with the both of us rubbing her pussy. If she stuck a finger inside I rubbed her clit and vice-versa. I think she came once for sure before we got there and maybe twice. Her pussy was even more swollen and wet by the time we got to my place.

She fixed her dress and got out and I led her to my apartment building. I got us in the front door and escorted her up the three flights of stairs. I let her go first and I watched her ass go up the stairs. It swung one way, then the other as if alive on its own. We got to my door and she started to turn. I stopped her.

I put her hands on the door, spread. I searched her good, feeling her breasts. I licked her neck and let my hands glide down her stomach, over her pussy, onto her thighs. She moaned and pushed back against me.

“Shhh,” I said. “Someone might hear.”

“I don’t care,” she said. “Fuck me.”

I hiked her dress hem up and exposed her panties covering her ass. I just wanted to drop to my knees and bury my face in her ass. Instead, I ripped my pants open and yanked them down. My engorged cock burst out and was rigid. I slid it under her ass. She moved back.

“Fuck me,” she growled.

I grabbed her hips with one hand and guided my dick with the other. She spread her legs and arched her back. Her lips were already separated and drenched. My head found her opening and I pushed in. She tightened against me, practically expelling my swollen head. I pushed in more, working the length into her. She let out a breath and I thought she was going to pass out. Her knees practically buckled and her legs trembled. She came again.

“Fuck me,” she said.

I grabbed her hips with both hands and drove with my weight into her. My cock sunk deep into her cavity. I slam-fucked her against the door. The hallway filled with my exertions. Her little body took my length, again, again, again. I thought she might have cum a third time or a fourth—whatever! I felt the burn in my nuts and knew I wasn’t going to last.

“You’re going to make me cum!” I whispered hoarsely.

“Cum for me, baby,” she whispered back. She disengaged and dropped to her knees in front on me. Her hand grasped my shaft and pumped. Her lips parted and she licked the head of my cock. She looked up at me, those sweet brown eyes. She was such a young thing, but fucked like a slut. She worked my length with her hands and her lips. I grabbed her head and told her I was close.

She parted her mouth. “Cum for me. Cum all over me, please, daddy.”

My first spurt was more of a hot rope of semen that boiled out of my body from my toes. It came out so fast that it shot past her face and splashed against the door. She kept pumping my throbbing cock and another thick stream of cum shot across her cheek, into her hair. And still she worked my length. Spurt after spurt of hot cum erupted from my cock. She giggled and pumped and squealed in delight as she pumped the seed from my cock. It seemed she worked on me for fifteen minutes, licking and kissing and stroking me. After she was finally down, I let us in to clean up and start all over.

Published 
Written by EroticCop
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments