Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Claire at the Adult Bookstore

"Hot wife sucks and fucks a black man and others in bookstore booth"

36
18 Comments 18
62.9k Views 62.9k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Famous Story
My husband had taken me to the bookstore booths a few times and I had a great time sucking his cock and a few others. The store we frequented attracted a lot of black clientele, which I loved. One afternoon, when I was really horny, I pulled in to the parking lot of the store. I told myself I’d just watch a few pornos, maybe watch a few guys jerk off, maybe play with my cunt, but that was it. Ha!

I got a bunch of tokens and sat in a booth with a big glory hole. I was wearing a white button-down blouse, a grey pleated skirt, a black lace bra and no panties. I looked like a respectable, slightly square working woman.

I heard the door in the booth next to mine close. I heard someone moving around, but I didn’t bend over to look through the hole. I heard a zipper unzip, my heart started pounding. I looked over at the hole and saw the head of a large, still soft black cock poking through. The guy started stroking his thick cock. I couldn’t take my eyes off it. I heard a whisper say, “Come on slut, suck my dick.”

I got to my knees and started stroking and sucking his beautiful cock. So much for my intentions. He stroked my face as he pumped his cock into my mouth with a slow steady rhythm. He was almost fully erect and I guessed that he was close to eight inches long and super thick. I sucked like a whore, getting lots of saliva up and using my hand to pop over his cockhead.

I took him deep into my mouth. I opened wide as he face fucked me through the big glory hole. I grabbed his ass and took a real pounding as he tried to get me to take all of his cock. But he was too big; I got all but about two inches in, with his head deep in my throat. He was grunting and moaning and talking to me.

“Suck my cock, you cunt.”

“Take it all, you slutty white cock sucker.”

“Swallow my black dick you fucking white whore.”

Both our booth doors were open and a small group gathered, many with their cocks out, stroking. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and moved his head to the hole. He told me to show him my tits. I unbuttoned my blouse all the way down and pulled it out of my skirt. I popped my full tits out of my bra cups. He sucked first one nipple then the other. He was rough, sucking hard and biting me. My cunt got even wetter.

He said, “Cunt, whore,” and I knew exactly what he wanted. I stood up, pulled up my skirt and pressed my ass to the glory hole. He kneaded and slapped my ass cheeks for a minute. Then I felt the head of his huge cock pressing against my cunt. He popped it in and started fucking me. I had my palms pressed against the opposite wall of the booth. I pushed back to meet every stroke. I reached back with my right hand to feel his cock as he fucked my hole.

PamelaMartini
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PamelaMartini

His shaft was slick with my cunt juice.

I felt like such a hot slut, bent over in the booth with this huge black cock fucking my wet pussy.

I was moaning and calling out, “Fuck me, fuck me deeper, give me that big black dick.” I really didn’t care if anyone heard me. He started to fuck me harder and rougher. My orgasm built quickly. The sheer size of his cock, his rough pounding and the excitement of doing something so dirty pushed me onward. I started to cum; it was going to be a big one.

“Oh God yes, fuck me with that big black cock. I’m cumming. Oh God. Make me cum. Fuck me. Fuck me harder.”

The sensations flooded over me and he kept on banging me. I came again about a minute after the first one. I was dripping wet; juice was running down my thighs.

I wanted everyone nearby to know what was going on. The booth was shaking as he thrust in and out; he pulled all the way out and plunged back in as I called out, “Black cock, I want more black cock.”

Someone pushed the door to my booth all the way open. Four or five guys crowded around the doorway to watch. The guys started pulling out their cocks and stroking them. It is so awesome to watch five guys jerk off. Different lengths, widths and shapes, the cocks were all being pounded with the hope of getting a piece of my cunt or my mouth. And I couldn’t be happier or more turned on.

A white guy with a thick nine-inch cock grabbed my head and stuffed his dick deep into my throat. He pounded me, making me gag. Another guy grabbed my hand and wrapped it around a thick cock I couldn’t even see and I started stroking him. Two guys maneuvered over to my face and shot their loads as I kept sucking the nine-incher in my throat. And all the while the black guy kept fucking me from behind through the hole.

Finally my black stud started moaning and shot his load deep into me. When he pulled out, his cum ran down my leg in a heavy stream.

“Guys, I’m done for now. Thanks for the cock.”

I sat down, my head swimming. I pushed my tits back into my bra, buttoned up my blouse and adjusted my skirt. I took a tissue and wiped the cum from my face. I couldn’t even remember how many guys shot loads there. Three? Five? I didn’t clean up my pussy. I liked having his cum in me and on my legs. I’m such a slut.

My stud crouched down at the hole. It was the first time I'd got a good look at his face. He was in his 30s, quite handsome with close-cropped hair.

“Thank you. You are amazing.”

“You too.”

He stuck his hand through the hole and offered me a piece of paper with his name and phone number.

“Call me some time.”

“I will, I definitely will.”

And I did, but that’s another story.

Published 
Written by njdom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments