Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Clitecka's Seduction - Part 1 [NEW]

"A lonely black girl, Clitecka, decides to seduce a handicapped white man."

26
9 Comments 9
19.3k Views 19.3k
4.2k words 4.2k words
Clitecka’s Seduction - 1

Hello. My name is Clitecka. I’m seventeen and I’m a black girl, living just outside the small town of Fuggledix, in Alabama. I live with my mother, and sometimes my father comes down from Chicago to visit. They’re divorced.

I only been doing sex for only a few months, even though I’m seventeen. Lots of my friends have been jacking off much longer, but I never got those “feelings” down in my pussy until after I turned sixteen. In a few days, I was masturbating three or four times a day. I’m addicted, and I can’t stop. I don’t even want to stop. I wish I could do it even more.

Yes, I know my name has the word “clit” in it, but my parents didn’t know any better when I was born, and now I’m stuck with it. You can imagine all the jokes that the kids in school make about my name. It hurts so bad sometimes that it makes me cry. So, I tell everybody to call me Cassie. But sometimes they find out my real name.

My mother got me this typewriter for my seventeenth birthday, and one of the first things I did was to start this diary. I decided that I would write about my sex life, cause my hormones hit me hard when I turned sixteen! All I can think about most days is sex, sex, sex. My pussy is wet almost all the time. I have to write when mother isn’t at home, which isn’t that often because she gets home from work about the same time I get home from school.

My sex life began more’n a year ago, when I noticed a crumpled up magazine in a trash can. I saw the title had the word “Clit” in it. I was curious so I took it out. It was a pornographic picture magazine! It was called “Clits and Dicks”, and it was just full of color pictures of naked men and women masturbating. I especially loved looking at all the hard dicks! They were so beautiful and sexy! The last couple of pages showed a white girl sucking dicks and a black girl fucking a white man. I started having “feelings” down there, you know, inside my pussy, and I got really wet. I had to go home and touch myself. Ever since then, I been masturbating several times a day.

I’m not what you would call beautiful or even pretty. I’m the darkest black girl in the tenth grade, and my nose is wide and my lips are thick. I get teased by the other black girls. The white kids mostly ignore me. I’m only a little over five feet tall and I weigh more than I should, cause I eat ice cream when I feel lonely. Which is a lot. But lots of the boys stare at me cause my tits are so big.

I got me an after school job as a sacker at the E-Z-Food store. Wouldn’t you know it, they stitched my REAL first name on my uniform shirt. That was SOOO embarrassing.

The first week I was on the job, I noticed this one man, a white man with dark gray hair, come into the store in a wheelchair. He smiled at me and said hello. I watched him, and he never did ask for help, but just got his groceries. I walked up to him and asked him if he needed help, but he just smiled and thanked me and said he didn’t need any help. He came to my checkout line. I carried his stuff out to his car. He was real nice to me and even said he thought my name was pretty. He got himself and the chair into his car with no help, and I watched him drive away. I knew then he was somebody special. I wondered if he was lonely like me.

I noticed him whenever he came into the store, and I tried to be his sacker every time. He remembered my name and was very nice to me, even tipping me real good when I carried his groceries. I asked him questions, and he said his name was David, he was 38 years old, and he had been in a wheelchair since he was ten. Some kind of infection got into his legs. But he did everything himself and had a job and drove his own car and lived just a mile down the road. He told me where.

He lived in the same apartment complex as me!

I remember it was storming one night, and the lights went out at home. Me and mother ate sandwiches by candle light. I wondered what mister David was doing in the dark. I hoped he was okay. I got on my knees and prayed God to take care of mister David. I got into bed, and put my fingers inside my panties like I do every night. I thought about my favorite picture in that dirty magazine I had found, where this white man was fucking a black girl. And I thought of mister David.

I imagined he was in my room, feeling up my D-cup titties, kissing my nipples and then putting his fingers inside my pussy. It made me so hot, I almost came in a second! I stopped for a minute, calmed down, and started masturbating again, only slower, thinking about mister David. I wondered if he ever had sex. Maybe he couldn’t! Maybe no woman would give him a chance!

I thought to myself, I would give him a chance. And my fingers started thrusting faster and faster in my cunt hole while my other hand was rubbing my clit, and I imagined it was mister David’s fingers doing it to me. And then his dick! Mister David was fucking me! I got so hot, even hotter than ever before, and when I came, I groaned out really loud, over and over. A minute later, my mother opened my door, holding a candle, and asked me if I was okay, and I told her I was.

Wow! That was close!

On Saturday morning, I walked all around the apartments until I saw mister David’s car. It was a bright red Pontiac with just two doors. I looked inside and saw his hand controls. There was a wooden ramp in front of door 216. Suddenly his door opens, and he rolls out to his car. He sees me! I was afraid he might be mad, but he smiles and says, “Hello, Clitecka! It’s so good to see you! How are you?”

Somehow, I didn’t mind him using my real name. I didn’t know what to say. I didn’t want to tell him I was trying to find his apartment, and that having him talk so nice to me, and smile at me, was making my pussy wet. So I just said I had been taking a walk. I told him I lived in the same complex, about three buildings over, with just my mother.

He was real nice as usual. He was going shopping for some shirts over at the Fuggledix Mall but he was in no hurry. He asked me if I would like some lemonade, and when I realized he was inviting me inside, I nodded yes! It was then I saw him glance at my breasts for just a second before he headed to the ramp. I looked down and saw my nipples were sticking out real bad. I hadn’t put a bra on that morning. At first, I wanted to run home because I was embarrassed he saw my nipples. Then I wanted him to look at them again. I felt like one of those naked women in that dirty magazine, and I felt myself blush with shame.

I followed mister David into his place. He spoke back to me from the kitchen, asking me to leave the door open. His apartment was nice, not all cluttered up like mine. I asked him if he was married or anything and he said he lived alone. He kept the place clean. His lemonade was really good and tart, the way I like it! We talked about nothing in particular and I was so afraid that I sounded like a stupid little girl, but he never laughed at me.

I saw his telephone on a tiny table near the kitchen, and I saw his phone number on it. Suddenly, I had this idea, and I memorized his number. I don’t know why I did it. But, my heart was beating so fast I thought I was gonna faint.

I looked up at him and he was looking at me. His eyes darted down to my nipples again, for just a second. He was smiling at me. I felt my pussy get wet, and I hoped he couldn’t smell it. My nipples were standing out so much, I felt myself blush again and I had to turn around and walk to the front door. Over my shoulder and said I had to go home, and I thanked him for the lemonade. I heard him say, “you’re welcome, sweetheart”.

God, that was so embarrassing! My heart was pounding in my chest! When he said goodbye, he called me sweetheart! Nobody had ever called me that! I ran home as fast as I could. Mother was there and she said she was carrying some homemade biscuits and gravy over to Miss Alicia’s apartment and told me to stay home and do my homework. I went to my bedroom. I could feel my panties were soaking wet. I wrote down his phone number on a scrap of paper and hid it.

And then I had to get naked and lie on the bed and masturbate as I thought of him looking at my breasts, and touching them, and then touching my pussy, and then FUCKING my pussy, and I came so hard and for so long, I thought I would die. When I was done, there were tears down my temples and in my ears. I fell asleep.

When I woke up, I remembered the way he smiled at me. God, it made my pussy so hot! That was when I made up my mind that I was gonna have sex with mister David, even if it killed me! I got out of bed and on my knees and I prayed to God to let mister David fuck me. Then I got back on the bed and masturbated again!

All day long, I couldn’t help but think of him. His arms were so strong, and he could make that wheelchair do things I never saw before. Gosh, the way he whipped up that ramp like it was nothing! And he did wheelies! I wondered what it would feel like to be in his arms, and it made my pussy wet again. I masturbated three more times before supper. Mother asked me if I had done my homework, and I told her yes. It was a lie. All I could think of was mister David.

After supper, I went to bed earlier than usual. I had sneaked a cucumber out of the refrigerator and put corn oil on it. I thought about mister David and wondered what his dick looked like. I kept thinking of that porn picture I saw of the white man fucking a black girl like me. I wondered how mister David fucked if his legs didn’t work. I put the cucumber in my pussy and pretended it was his dick. His big white dick inside my tight black pussy. Mister David was fucking me! When I came, the only reason I didn’t moan out loud was because I had a wooden pencil between my teeth.

The pencil broke in three pieces.

The next day was Sunday, and I complained of cramps so I could stay home. I was gonna try to see mister David again. I got dressed, and put on one of my regular shirts I wear to school. I got to the front door, and felt my pussy get wet. Suddenly, I went back to my room. I took off my shirt and bra, and put on a pullover sweater. It wasn’t all that thin, but the neck was low cut. Mother won’t let me wear it without something under to hide my cleavage. But she wasn’t here to stop me. I looked at myself in the mirror, and I was showing so much titty it embarrassed me.

LunaCastro
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LunaCastro

But that’s what I wanted mister David to see.

On the way over to his apartment, I kept trying to talk myself out of seeing him again. Something inside me said that what I was doing was wrong! The last time, I felt out of control. But it was also a good feeling and I wanted to feel it again. Finally, I looked up and saw his car parked. I walked up to his door, and stood there like a dunce, trying to tell myself to go home. But my knuckles rapped on his door. A few seconds later, the door opened. It was too late to change my mind.

Mister David opened the door and smiled at me. Then his eyes went down to my chest. I pretended not to notice. He invited me in and offered me some more lemonade. We chatted small talk back and forth for a while. Stupid stuff, like the weather, and what kind of grades I made (mostly A’s, except for math) and what he did at work (something with computers). The more we talked, the wetter my pussy got.

“Can I ask you a personal question, mister David?”

He smiled. “Sure. Anything. But I may not know the answer.”

“Do you have a girlfriend?”

“No, not right now. The last girlfriend I had was about three years ago.”

“How come you don’t date?”

He laughed for a second. “Well, it’s probably because I’m in a wheelchair. I guess most women want to date a man who can walk. It’s not easy to find a woman who’ll go out with me.”

“Do you like black girls? I mean, would you ever date one, what with you being white and all?”

He paused a moment and took a sip of his lemonade. I saw him look at my breasts again, and a thrill went through me. I felt my pussy churn and get just god-awful wet.

“I’ve never dated a black woman before, Clitecka, but I think black women are lovely. If I ever found a black woman who really liked me, I’m sure I would have no trouble dating her. So, enough about me. Are you dating anyone? Do you have a boyfriend?”

“No. I dated this one boy at school, but he embarrassed me in front of my friends. He took my cherry, but he told everyone I didn’t know anything about sex. They laughed at me.”

The smile vanished from his face. “That was a terrible thing for him to do, Clitecka. Very unkind. I’m sure you’ll find someone to teach you… about sex. Someone who is kind and understanding. You just have to be patient, sweetheart.”

“I think YOU are very kind, mister David.”

His eyes went to my breasts again and stayed there. I looked down and saw my nipples were poking up huge through my sweater. I hunched my shoulders a bit which scrunched my titties together, making them look even bigger. But I pretended I was looking at a picture on his wall. He was quiet for a long time before he spoke.

“Thank you, Clitecka. I think you are very sweet. And a very lovely girl. I really enjoy chatting with you, but I’ve got to go now. Another time, okay? ”

I looked over at his lap and I saw a big bulge where his dick was. My heart started racing and my mouth got so dry! I said it was okay if I stayed longer, but he said he had things to do. As I passed by him at the door, I felt his hand on the middle of my back, just above my ass. It sent shivers up my spine and down to my pussy.

I ran home and masturbated in my room three times. I busted two more pencils. Mother asked me if I was coming down with something.

On Tuesday, I walked over to his apartment and saw him wheel up his ramp and close his door. I wanted to knock so bad, but I just couldn’t. As much as I wanted to see him, I was scared of what might happen. I went home and saw a note from mother. She was visiting Miss Alicia, and wouldn’t be home until later.

I got mister David’s phone number out and went into the living room and sat on the couch next to the phone. I called him. The phone rang five times before he answered. I almost hung up, but when he said “hello” the second time, I answered, “hello, this is Cassie, I mean, Clitecka. Can I talk to you for a while? I’m all alone and don’t have anyone to talk to.”

He said he didn’t mind. And we talked about stupid stuff for a while. Then I worked up my courage to ask him the question that bothered me so bad. I was so nervous, my hands were shaking.

“Mister David, can you… you know, you being in a wheelchair and all… can you… can you fuck?”

He didn’t get mad or upset or nothing. There was a long pause, and he said that was a very personal question. But I told him I just HAD to know. He was quiet for a moment, then he answered me.

“Yes, Clitecka, I can fuck. There’s nothing wrong with my penis, and I enjoy sex often. It’s just my legs that don’t work. Why do you ask?”

“I dunno. I’ve just been wondering about that. I never seen a man in a wheelchair, except for really old men. If you don’t date, then how do you enjoy sex often?”

“Ahhh, well, I touch myself. I jack off. Do you know what that is?”

“Oh, yes, mister David, I sure do! I masturbate all the time! So, if you don’t mind me asking, how… how do you fuck?”

“How do I fuck? Well, mostly I prefer lying on my back with the woman on top. Does that answer your question?”

“I suppose. Well… not really. I guess I’m just stupid. Can you explain it better? Please?”

“Clitecka, you’re not stupid. Okay, I shouldn’t do this, but I’ll tell you. Why don’t you imagine that you are here with me. Okay? I‘m naked, lying on my back, and my penis is hard and sticking straight up. You’re naked, up on your knees, straddling my hips. Your pussy is directly above my erection.”

I muttered okay once or twice, but I couldn’t believe he was telling me this! I imagined myself in bed with him, and it was making my pussy so wet and hot! I had to put my fingers inside my panties! I had to strip my panties off and throw them on the floor. I put my fingers back inside my pussy as deep as I could. It was SOOO wet and hot! He kept on talking.

“Then you would lower yourself down until your pussy was touching my penis. I would make sure it was guided between your pussy lips, while you lowered your hips further and further. This would make my penis to slide up inside you. Finally, you would be sitting on my lap and my penis would be entirely inside your vagina. Okay so far?”

I could just barely gasp out the word, yes! My fingers were deep inside my pussy and I was masturbating hard and fast! I was so hot! Nobody had ever talked to me this way! Every word he said lit a fire inside me! This was so wrong, but I couldn’t stop myself! I needed to cum so bad I couldn’t stand it!

“Then you lean forward on your arms and rock back and forth. This causes my penis to thrust in and out of you, in and out, just like regular fucking.”

I couldn’t answer at all because I was about to cum! I wanted his cock inside me! I could see myself riding on top of him, and feel his cock inside me, and I started gasping for breath!

“Oh! Omigod, mister David! I’m sorry, but... I’m ... I’m cumming!” And I moaned and grunted over and over again as wave after wave of orgasms swept over me. I thought they would never stop!

I kept rubbing my clit until there was nothing left inside me. There was silence on the phone as I slowly got control of myself. All of a sudden I realized what I had done! Mister David had listened to me masturbating! Before I could do anything, like hang up, I heard his voice.

“Hello Clitecka? That was incredible, sweetheart! It sounded like you were giving yourself a really good finger fucking. I hope it felt as good as it sounded.”

“Umm… yes. It did. I didn’t mean to do that, I swear, but I just couldn’t help myself, mister David. There’s just something about the way you describe it all – it felt like I was really there, and you were really fucking me.”

“Really? Well, there’s nothing wrong with masturbating. I do it all the time. Clitecka, this makes me wonder, have you been day-dreaming about having sex with me?”

“Umm… yes. I’m sorry.”

“No, it’s okay. Don’t apologize. It’s perfectly natural. All young men and women masturbate while dreaming of having sex with people they know. I don’t mind at all. In fact, I’ve been day-dreaming about you this week.”

“Oh gosh, mister David, do you mean that? That you… you dream of having sex with me when you jack off?”

“Yes, Clitecka. Almost every night since the last time you visited me, and you let me see your lovely black breasts in that low-cut sweater. I know you did that on purpose, didn’t you?”

“Yes. I wanted you to see my titties and get hot for me.”

“Well, it certainly worked, Cliteka. I think of your breasts every day, and it makes my dick very hard.”

“Gosh, mister David, that’s wonderful! I don’t mind at all. And yes, I wanted you to see my titties! I’m glad you like my titties, and I’m glad you dream of fucking me! Because I dream of fucking you every day!”

“Really? Well I should tell you that while I was describing how I had sex, I got an erection. I took my stiff dick out of my underwear and I’ve been masturbating, too. I’m still doing it right now.”

“God, that’s awesome! You’re making my pussy hot again! You want to jack off? You heard me do it, now I want to hear you do it! Please? Mister David, I want you to jack off with me!”

“Okay, Clitecka, that sounds very sexy. My hand is stroking my hard cock now, and I wish you were here to see it.”

“Me, too!”

“I imagine you being here and me taking your clothes off, and fondling your large black breasts. And kissing them. I would take your hand and put it around my cock and show you how to stroke it up and down, while I put my fingers between your legs and touch your pussy.”

“Oh, yes! Yes! You make me so hot!” I was on fire again, my fingers thrusting in and out of my pussy as fast as I could.

“Then I want you to bend over, Clitecka, and take my cock in your mouth. I want you to suck on my stiff cock. I want to feel your lovely black lips sliding up and down my stiff erection, and feel your tongue swirling all over the head. I want to cum in your mouth, Clitecka! Can I cum in your mouth, please? Tell me I can cum in your mouth, sweetheart!”

“Yes, mister David! YES! CUM IN MY MOUTH!”

And then I heard mister David grunting and groaning and I knew he was cumming! And that’s when I came again, and I moaned so loud and my hips were humping my fingers and I was thrashing like a rag doll. Every orgasm was like a lightening bolt through my brain!

It was awesome! I never wanted it to stop! It was about the best orgasm I ever had.

= = = = =

Published 
Written by Buddybear
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments