Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Continued Education by Two Mature Women

9
5 Comments 5
9.5k Views 9.5k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Here we were, the big, strong Frau (Mrs.) Rach, who used to live in our home, her friend Karla and myself  lying naked on the lush lawn of her yard, sipping ice cold mojitos.

I was an eighteen year old high school student and had come to visit Frau Rach after not seeing her for a year, but fantasizing about her all the time. She had left me with fond memories of the sensual education she provided for several months before moving away last year. I got very well re-acquainted with her again during the afternoon, licking, sucking and fucking her on her couch and carpet.

While I was totally exhausted Frau Rach was not done yet for this amazing evening. She had called Karla, one of her lady friends, and apparently she bragged about the day she had spent with me.

Now this woman had just showed up, obviously curious to see what was going on. Frau Rach hugged her and told her to get undressed if she really wanted to stay. That was easy, because all she had on was a skimpy short dress and no underwear.

Karla was a short, curvaceous black woman, about ten years younger than Frau Rach who was in her late fifties. She had really gigantic breasts with amazingly big, protruding nipples, surrounded by light brown areolas as large tea cup saucers.

No surprise to me that her behind was also extraordinary, very wide, round and firm like I often admired in interracial porno movies. After getting naked, she slowly walked over to us and deviously asked “Do I qualify to join you there?”, swinging her tits which reached down to her waist and wiggling her ass like a belly dancer.

Frau Rach smiled at me, and before I could say anything, Karla go on her knees, lifted one of her tremendous boobs and licked the chocolate coloured nipple, while she covered my face with the other one and stuck the nipple into my mouth which almost took my breath away.

My cock was still limp and pretty small. When Karla reached out to take care of that problem, Frau Rach said, “Hold on, girl. He needs to find out what two able women can do to him, and you can also learn some more from me.”

Frau Rach was a much taller woman with heavy, but still very firm breasts, narrow waist, flat belly, broad hips and an impressive butt which I had always fantasized of when I masturbated. She had brunette skin and long, black hair, also under their arms and around her pubic areas, which was new to me and very exciting, because it was soft and smelled of exotic perfume. She had long, muscular legs with meaty thighs around her pussy. An outstanding feature were her unusually full, sensuous and demanding lips which I enjoyed so much a while ago.

Frau Rach now turned face down on the grass and told me to lay on top of her, my face in her hair and my cock sunken deep in the crack between her voluptuous butt cheeks. She lifted her body just enough to let my hands get under her boobs with the swelling nipples between my fingers.

She grabbed my ass from behind, pushed me down onto her and started to massage my cock with the muscles of her butt cheeks, first slowly and soft, then faster and harder, while I was kissing her neck, licking her ears, my hands full of her boobs and squeezing those perky, puffy nipples which grew to full strawberry size.

She knew exactly what she was doing, my cock was delighted, growing to full size in no time.

JulietteDiamond
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JulietteDiamond

The woman then slowly lifted her fat ass, getting on her knees, letting me slide down behind her with my youthful eight-inch hard cock pointing straight at her hairy pussy.

While I enjoyed playing with her enormous boobs which were now swinging freely over the grass, she ordered Karla, whom I had totally forgotten at this point, to help me finding the right way for next part of the story.

“Take that great piece and do what you like to have done to you right now, sweetie” Frau Rach balked. Karla, still on her knees, crawled behind me, pushed all the bubbling titty meat in my back, grabbed my cock with one of her thick fingered hands and gently massaged my balls with the other one.

She did not stick my fully aroused cock into her friend’s dripping hole where I wanted it so badly. No, she pulled down my foreskin and rubbed the hard, red dick head softly against the swollen pussy lips, up and down, right and left, sending sparks down my spine.

I watched the pink clitoris grow, and I started trembling and moaning as Karla was teasing it with my dick. She let it enter the wide open love hole just a little bit, then mercilessly pulled it back, moved it up between the big meaty cheeks and touched the dark skin around the tight ass hole.

Frau Rach screamed for more, pushed her ass against me while Karla’s heavy breasts were dangling on my shoulders. Now my cock was freed, and I had to make a quick choice… I rammed it into that gorgeous hairy pussy while Karla dutifully stuck two fingers into Frau Rach’s ass hole to give her double pleasure.

While I was fucking her first softly and slowly to spare my resources, the big woman rammed her ass against me harder and faster, screaming dirty words and squeezing my cock inside her when she erupted into a long orgasm, while my balls were hitting her clit, and I called her a wild old bitch.

Now I felt I was in control, I grabbed the black beauty’s hair and pulled her beside me so that her mouth could reach the desperate ass hole. She started licking and sticking her tongue into it while I continued to fuck that hot muscular pussy until I finally exploded, and my juices were flowing into her for a long time.

We all collapsed on the wet grass, the women hugged and kissed me, licked her and my cum from my belly and let me taste it on their lips. Karla eventually pulled me over, moved down on me, took my semi-erect cock between her assets and titty-fucked me, whispering sweetly, “Now I am in control, and you will not regret it, boy”.

To be continued

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Sailingrich
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments