Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Double Blacked

"Susie was desperate for some cock. She ended up with two, from her favourite internet site."

24
10 Comments 10
26.5k Views 26.5k
3.7k words 3.7k words
Susie Evans was new to the city. She was a country girl at heart but had travelled a fair bit across the country with her work. She was a successful woman and was never out of a job for long. At this time of her life, a ripe thirty-five-year-old, she found herself in the big city. She had big ideas, both in her career and social life. The trouble was, she had no friends, just colleagues that she worked with; she looked on them as people she hardly knew and she was not comfortable opening up to them, not yet anyway.

Of course, there was always the internet. Susie knew exactly what a wonderful place that was. It was her saviour, and always had been, in most of the places that she found herself working for short periods of time. She logged onto the site that she normally used to ‘make friends’, as she called it.

Susie knew exactly what she was looking for. Quick sex, a well-endowed guy, she didn’t care about anything else except that they should make her laugh; if they had a good body then that would be a plus. Colour didn’t really matter, but Susie knew her preferences, and at this precise moment, Susie wanted to be fulfilled.

After ten minutes of surfing, Susie found a likely suspect. Actually, she found loads of them in the expanse of the city that surrounded her. Because of the number of potential mates, Susie took her time. She singled out one guy called Marvin and they started to email each other. Susie and Marvin got to know each other over the period of a few days before they resorted to texting.

Marvin was cute, thought Susie, a body to die for, and she could see from the pictures that he worked out. He was muscular, with a medium build, but he also had a kind face. She chose Marvin because he was one of the guys that teased her. He didn’t send her a picture of his cock but just hinted that she would not be left wanting. Susie eventually arranged to meet Marvin in a local public bar.

Susie couldn’t wait until Saturday, it would be her night of fun, with a new date, in a new place, in this relatively new city.

On Saturday, she prided herself in her appearance and wore the sexiest and shortest dress that she could find, she dressed plainly but casually. She had planned to walk into the pub in her short dress, only barely covering her plain smooth legs topped off with a white pair of shoes. She looked almost angelic, though that description would be the last thing that Susie would have used to describe her thoughts.

The pub was half full when she walked through the doors. She quickly looked around to try and find her date. She hoped, that he would be there before her, at least, that’s what he had led her to believe. To the left of her was a cubby area that was hosting two lovers. She could see their arousal in their eyes as she watched them briefly. Next to them were about five tables that contained various regulars locked in conversations with each other. To the right was a narrow corridor. She walked through it and emerged into a much larger room. Over to the right, next to the window, she saw Marvin. He was not alone.

She walked in his direction, a smile appearing on her face as they mutually recognised each other. She could see a smile appear on his face as she approached him. His smile soon became a grin and she immediately warmed to him. His face was kind, his eyes drilled into her body, and she even loved the small moustache and beard that he had. It was neatly trimmed and she immediately started to wonder what it would feel like. Her tongue caressed her upper lip as she neared Marvin.

Marvin, half stood as Susie approached. It wasn’t until she drew opposite the table that she could see his friend.

“This is James,” said Marvin, pointing to his friend, “James, this is Susie.”

James nodded and offered his hand to her as he also half rose from his seat to greet her, “Pleased to meet you,” said James.

With the pleasantries over and done with, James moved over to let Susie sit opposite Marvin. Before she started to sit down Marvin was interrogating her on her favourite tipple, he promptly made his way to the bar to buy her a drink, leaving his mate James to chat to Susie.

Although Marvin was not gone long, Susie and James were quick to get to know each other. By the time Marvin sat back down and offered Susie her drink, you would have been mistaken for not realising that Susie and James had only just met. Susie took in all the necessary information she needed. James was slimmer, a more athletic build, clean shaven, probably taller than Marvin but just as sexy. She even tried to glance down to James’ trousers and had surmised that he too was well endowed. Susie wondered whether she would be finding out or not.

Marvin looked at Susie and smiled, “He’s not staying long,” he informed Susie, “We just met up here for a quick drink.”

Susie smiled at Marvin, her eyes sparkled but her thoughts were completely different to her demeanour. Whatever Marvin thought the evening was going to go like, in her mind, Susie was already moving the goalposts.

It didn’t take the three of them long to start flirting, laughing and throwing around all the necessary innuendoes. She had to admit, Marvin and her were getting along swell. But then again she also liked James and he was not holding back with his compliments about her, either.

Suddenly James stood up, “Right, well I must be going,” he announced.

Susie looked straight at Marvin, “Does he have to go? Can’t we chat for a while longer?”

Marvin raised his hand in the air, “Yeah! Why not, come on mate, sit back down.”

James picked up his pint glass and motioned to the pair of them, “Another drink then?”

Susie and Marvin both nodded. James arrived back after a short while with three drinks on a tray. He deposited them on the table and left to go to the Gents toilet.

Susie fell silent as she looked at Marvin, “I can’t wait to get you back to my apartment. Strip those clothes off you, and do everything naughty that comes into my head.”

Marvin raised an eyebrow at the directness of her statement. He smiled and nodded at her in approval.

Susie then leant a little closer to Marvin as if she was trying desperately not to be overheard by the rest of the people in the pub, “How much of a friend is James?”

Marvin pursed his lips, “Why do you ask?”

Because of the conversations the three of them had been having, Susie felt her urges, wants and needs build slowly to a crescendo. She was becoming more wanton as the night progressed, more outwardly sexual, more obvious. “Well, I was just wondering whether he would like to come back to my place as well?” Although the main reason that her and Marvin had met up was for sexual gratification, Susie felt like a true slut hearing her words and their suggestion come out of her mouth like that. This was their first date, and here she was asking her date whether his friend would like to go back with them.

Marvin’s grin was enormous.

Seeing his response, Susie smiled at Marvin, “I’m going to go to the loo, when James gets back, why don’t you propose that he joins us?”

Susie did just that. The thoughts raging through her mind as she left the both of them to discuss the rest of the evening were crude, immoral and downright horny. Susie loved thoughts like those.

On her return, she was surprised to see that both men had finished their drinks and were standing up waiting for her. Susie smiled at both of them. She nodded her head and let her tongue peak through her lips, gently touching her top lip with it. “I take it we’re leaving,” she said, matter-of-factly.

Both Marvin and James nodded.

“Do I have time to finish my drink?” She asked, not waiting for confirmation from either of them. Susie picked up her drink and downed it in one smooth sweep of her hand.

Susie then grabbed her white short-sleeved coat and slipped it on quickly. Standing between both men, she slipped her very white arms through the arms of Marvin’s very black and strong arms, followed by James’ slightly lighter and slimmer arms. She pulled both men forward, towards the corridor that led her into the pub in the first place.

It wasn’t long before they arrived at Susie’s flat, and in all honesty, it wasn’t long after the front door had opened that Susie was undressed. Susie was more than excited at this turn of events. She dropped her coat on the chair just behind the door. Her dress was discarded half way between the door and the sofa and was nonchalantly left to fall to the floor in complete abandonment. Her bra was quickly unhooked and tossed to one side of the living room. It was then, that she heard the door close firmly behind her.

Susie turned to see both men, standing before her, their mouths open. James looked at Marvin and shook his head. “Gotta give it to her dude, she knows what she wants!”

Susie fell back onto the sofa in just her shoes which were kicked off the moment her bum touched the soft fabric. Susie opened her legs into a wide invitation for one of the men to join her; she didn’t really care which one that would be. It was Marvin that took up the invitation with gusto. He never even had time to remove his clothes before his tongue was flicking over Susie’s pussy. Susie’s hands immediately wrapped themselves around the back of Marvin’s head as she encouraged him to lick her, and push his tongue right inside her. Her words left nothing to the imagination. Her instructions were clear. James found himself nodding in agreement with her and admiring the outward verbal expression of her inner desires.

While she was satisfied that Marvin had grasped the urgency of her situation, Susie’s gaze then turned to James, “Get your fucking cock out. I want to see it now!”

James smiled at her and started to pull at the buttons of his shirt. Susie’s eyes pleaded with him and she flicked her tongue at him to speed him up a little.

alicelidell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
alicelidell

James took his time. With the slowness of a slug, he unbuttoned his shirt, then removed it, then folded it over the chair. Next came his shoes and socks and then his trousers; all his clothes were neatly folded over the same chair. He turned to face Susie in his underpants. His cock was growing just by listening to her verbal encouragement, and visually, by watching his friend lick Susie’s pussy with such urgency.

James then dropped his underpants. At the same time, a gasp left Susie’s lips.

Marvin raised his head a little, flicked his tongue over her clit, “So, you’ve seen his cock then!” He exclaimed.

“Keep licking,” said Susie, pushing his head back down to her pussy with some force. As soon as James was close enough, Susie’s other hand grasped James’ cock and she started to pull on it. It was hard, erect and Susie was in heaven. Susie guessed that it was over eleven inches in length even though it was a little on the slim side. She had never seen one that big before. She immediately swallowed as much of it as she could, letting her tongue flow over the head and grasping his length with her hand.

Susie rocked her body, her pussy was filled with tongue and her mouth filled with the most wonderful sausage meat that she had ever laid eyes on. Susie had James’ cock half way down her throat before he withdrew it with some urgency. He didn’t want to cum, not yet anyway.

That was when Susie’s first orgasm wrenched her apart from the tongue that was pleasuring her. Susie panted and gasped for air as her pleasure flowed out of her body with the force of a hurricane. As her orgasm ripped her apart she pushed Marvin, forcefully, off to one side. For Marvin, it was a welcome break, at least it gave him the time to undress.

Susie rocked and sobbed herself on the sofa for a while longer. Both men looked at her, and both wondered how they were going to satisfy her fully. They both realised, quite quickly, that they had their hands full.

Susie eventually opened her eyes to eight inches of hard, erect and much thicker cock than James. Before she had time to savour the sight, Marvin’s muscular body had lifted her arse off the sofa and he was in the process of sinking his cock into her cunt.

“Not there!” exclaimed Susie, “Fuck my arse. Please, fuck my arse, on the table, over there,” Susie pointed to a bottle of baby oil. Marvin removed his partly inserted cock and recovered the oil from the table.

James sat beside Susie, and gently stroked his cock watching Susie and Marvin’s desperate attempt to get each other off quickly. Soon his hand was replaced by Susie’s as she masterfully pumped his cock from top to bottom. Marvin squirted the oil on his cock and rubbed it in. He then poured the baby oil over Susie’s pussy, letting it flow down to, and over, her anus.

Susie watched Marvin coat his cock and her pussy with the oil and let out a short sharp gasp as she felt the fluid slip between her sexy and outwardly positioned folds. Her eyes never left Marvin’s cock as he handled it. She revelled in the oil flowing over her pussy and working its way down to her anus. It wasn’t so much the feel of it, though it was nice, it was the thought of why it was flowing there and what was to come.

Handing the bottle to James, Marvin proceeded to push his rather large cock into her anus. The oil removed all the obvious restrictions and in a matter of seconds, his cock was past her sphincter and well inside her anus. Marvin lifted Susie off the sofa a little to gain extra depth.

Susie gasped as his cock entered her, “Oh! Bugger me, I’ve been such a bad girl!”

She gasped once more, “Oh! That’s it, all the way inside me.”

Susie’s eyes pierced those of Marvin’s, imploring him to fuck her. Susie reinforced her expectation, “Fuck me now, please, fuck me!” Her words were filthy, horny and expressed more than a hint of desperation. Susie was on heat. Nothing could happen now, that would stop her from carrying out what she had planned in her mind, all those hours ago at the pub.

James was sitting quietly next to Susie, watching his mate push his cock into her anus. While James waited his turn, he squirted oil on his cock; the oil ran down his length; it met and flowed over Susie’s hand as it was moving upwards. James watched as Marvin thrust his cock into Susie’s arse; he watched the cock almost come out completely, before it was hidden inside again, by one fast, short thrust. The sheer strength of his friend held her in his arms at the waist while he pushed his cock hard into her backside.

James watched as Susie moved to fuck him back but her thrusts were useless from the position that she was being held in. It was not long before James started to witness the convulsions that he knew was associated with Susie’s orgasm.

Susie grunted and moaned as Marvin fucked her arse in a savage and animalistic way. It was Marvin that pulled his cock from Susie and allowed her to fall back onto the sofa, sobbing in pleasure.

“Fuck that was wild, girl!” Marvin said as he stared at Susie.

Susie was lying very still, apart from the convulsions taking place from her legs downwards. As soon as they had stopped, Susie rose from the sofa and climbed onto James as he waited patiently for his turn. Facing him, she slipped his cock into her cunt, and once more thought how lucky she was to have two black cocks service her. This was a long awaited evening and she was not being let down in the slightest.

Susie pushed herself down onto James’ cock until it was all the way inside her. With the innocence that betrayed her actions completely, she then looked over her shoulder at Marvin. Although she said nothing at first, her eyes pleaded with him.

“I want both of you,” she said, “Now. I want this!”

The smile on James’ face was immense as he knew what was coming, but he saw Marvin’s jaw drop for a second time that night as Marvin slowly absorbed her intentions. James placed his hands on Susie’s waist and lifted her from his cock; fucking his cock into Susie while he waited for his friend to join him. It wasn’t long before James felt a hard cock slide past his own and into a hole that was already accustomed to its size. Marvin pushed his cock, once more, into Susie’s anus. This time was different, this time, he could feel James’ cock right next to his. This time, it felt full.

Susie had died and gone to heaven. She also felt extremely full. To her, she was full of the best thing in the whole-wide-world; this was why, the website advertising for big black cocks, was the best site on the internet. Susie wanted both of them badly, not just their cocks, but their spunk as well. Susie was beside herself. The pleasure was pouring from her mind, her pussy, her arse and even out of her nipples as she pinched on them herself. Susie rocked herself to pleasure between the two hard-black cocks, and the bodies that powered them.

James had little chance to thrust his cock into Susie, from the position he was in. Fortunately for both of them, his cock was big enough to cause a great deal of pleasure without him having to move it. Marvin was doing all the work from behind. His thrusting actions provided enough force for Susie to feel both cocks slide into her. James’ cock was pushing high inside her as Marvin’s thicker cock was stretching her tight arse.

Susie let out a massive groan and a few choice expletives as she hit her third orgasm of the night. It wasn’t about to stop there. Both men continued fucking her, well past her initial screams of ecstasy. Susie was pleading with them not to stop; she needn’t have worried on that score. Eventually, both men fucked her in unison; both cocks entered her at the same time.

Susie found that the pleasure was excruciatingly wonderful, electrifying and continuous. She could no longer separate her orgasms as they were coming thick and fast; she was cumming thick and fast too. Copious quantities of fluid leaked over James’ cock as she was fucked to high heaven.

It was James that started to feel the pressure first. Marvin kept fucking her as hard as he could. Their own orgasms full to bursting as they double fucked their sexy white date.

“Come in me, you fuckers,” cried Susie. It wasn’t long before Marvin and James did just that.

With all the effort he had put in, it was Marvin that cried out that he was going to cum first. Susie cried out in disbelief as Marvin removed his cock to spunk over her back and bum. She really wanted his cum up her arse, not over it. But she was in no position to complain. Fortunately for her, James deposited his load deep inside her cunt. Susie could actually feel it spurt inside her, causing another quiver of orgasm to shoot through her.

Susie screamed the place down with rippling orgasms that refused to recede. One after the other she came, and came again; this time while straddling and fucking James’ long cock on its own. By the time they had finished, Juices dribble down from her cunt, onto James’ cock and balls and eventually onto her sofa.

All three of them, slowly, lost the energy to fuck any more. Susie eventually collapsed in a heap on the sofa when they were finished. Laughing out loud she turned to both men and made them promise that they would service her again one day.

James was the first to leave that evening. He really did have a prior engagement but he was now over two and a half hours late for it. Marvin stayed behind with Susie and both of them enjoyed the rest of the evening and night together. They fucked a few more times before tiredness crept in, causing them to close their eyes in deep sleep.

The dawn saw Marvin’s cock enter Susie once more as she lay beside him, her soft white skin gently touching and teasing his body under the thin white sheets. Her eyes flickered in a state of half sleep.

Marvin and Susie really did hit it off. He became her first long term partner that she had grown to love, in a very long time. James, on the other hand, was also her long-time partner, now and then.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments