Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Drinks And A Movie

"A stop at the bar next to the XXX theater leads to an interesting weekday evening out."

48
9 Comments 9
9.6k Views 9.6k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Isn't it great when you and your woman 'fall in love' and start having sex especially if she's just a little submissive? She loves you and wants to please you, so she'll do anything you ask to make you happy. Nothing is off the table. Oh, how I miss those days.

My wife was like that, at least, until kids came along. They change everything until they're on their own, which nowadays might take forever. Don't get me wrong. I love my kids, but FUCK! Twenty-five or thirty years is a long, fucking time.

Remembering back to one of our most exciting, BK (before kids) episodes, I get hard every time I dwell on it. It started out innocently enough. We were going out for drinks at a local sports bar and a movie.

I asked her to wear her dress that buttoned down the front and to leave her bra and panties at home. Man, how I loved that dress.

It was a steamy, summer Thursday night. It had just rained and the pavement was smoking - real sultry. We were looking forward to cooling off in the AC comfort of the bar. I noticed an XXX theater next door and felt like watching a video or two before the 'real' movie to get me in the mood.

I said, "Baby, why don't you get us a couple bar stools while I catch a couple quick videos next door?"

"I don't want to be in there alone," she lamented.

"I'll only be a few minutes, promise. Besides, you could hike up your dress and see if anybody notices."

"No way! I'll get us a couple stools, but that's it," she snapped.

Her willpower always turns to jelly if I kiss her neck and nibble her ear. It amazes me how hot she gets from that one thing.

Under the glow of the street light, I pulled her into my arms kissed her and began doing my thing to her neck and ear. I felt her body tense. I knew she was on her way.

"Here's what I want you to do: go inside and find a couple bar stools, pull up your dress and when you see a cute, hung guy or a black dude, spread your legs and give them a look. Okay?" I bit her neck and chewed on her ear just to heighten her mood.

"Is that what you really want?" she queried.

I Replied in a matter-of-factly tone, "I wouldn't have said it if that wasn't what I wanted."

I opened the door for her, and she went inside. I watched through the picture window as she found a couple stools and took her seat. She pulled her dress up to mid-thigh. I waved and then headed to the theater.

I watched a couple short videos, which took about twenty minutes. I was good'n hard when I returned. There weren't a lot of bar patrons, but the ones that were there were mostly guys.

My sweetie had three drinks setting in front of her. Four guys were hovering around like a wake of vultures devouring her with their eyes and waiting to pounce on her carcass.

I ordered a couple drinks for myself, and she finished off her three. I couldn't help but notice that every man in the place was leering at my woman. I relished the thought that they wanted her.

"Barkeep, we're going to the theater next door for a movie. Keep our seats warm." I slipped him a twenty. He smilingly nodded in agreement.

We paid the entry fee and felt our way to a couple seats in the middle of the front row. Those theaters all have the same aroma, one of cum, sweat and sex. I guess that's just the nature of the business.

Over the next several minutes, the four guys from the bar took seats around us. One on either side of us and two behind us. I leaned over and kissed my wife's neck then bit her ear. My hand just happened to unbutton several buttons of her dress.

"Stop it," she demanded.

"Stop what? This?" I kissed her neck and nibbled her ear again while unbuttoning several more buttons.

"You know what you're doing to me. Don't you?"

"Of course, I do, and this is what I want. I love showing you off," I said in a complimentary voice while unbuttoning the rest of her dress. I began kissing and biting her neck, which always gets her the hottest.

My hand slipped between her legs as I began fingering her. She was already wet. I saw her close her eyes as she moaned, "Hmmm, yes, you know me so well."

Two more guys stood in front of us and were watching. My wife was getting really worked up by now, so I decided to eat her until she was close to cumming. I dropped my pants and knelt between her creamy thighs. She tasted great. The guy sitting on her right began squeezing a tit. She just moaned.

The guy to her left took her hand and wrapped it around his cock. She began stroking it. Seeing that, the guy on the right did the same thing while the guy behind her couldn't take it any longer and shot a load of cum in her long, blonde hair.

While I was lapping away, some guy was squeezing my ass. By the way she was moving, I knew she was close. She hates being denied an orgasm when she gets that close. That was my cue to get up and leave her in that flustered state with this throng of men. I headed to the Men's room followed by the guy who had been feeling my ass.

As soon as we entered, he whipped out his hard, thick cock saying, "Suck this, bitch!"

What could I do? I dropped to my knees and sucked that thing for all I was worth. He groaned, pulled out then fired his load all over my face. What the fuck, I wanted to swallow it.

GianaFantini
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GianaFantini

Just as he was zipping up and I was getting off my knees, a black guy came in and saw what was going on. He didn't hesitate and unzipped his fly flipping out a nice, big, nine-inch cock. What's a cock sucker to do?

You see, I have a penchant for sucking BBCs. It began just after I'd turned sixteen. I couldn't get a summer job, so I spent most of my time, looking at porn magazines and jacking off. One afternoon while engaging in that relaxing activity, "Uncle Buck" walked into my room mid-stroke. He was a black, trucker friend of Mom's, and he was around so much that we just called him "Uncle Buck".

He obviously noticed what I was doing and pulled out his cock, too. I'd never seen one that big and stopped stroking, which he noticed. I couldn't take my eyes off of his monster dick.

"It seems you like what you see," Uncle Buck remarked as he walked over to the bed. I couldn't speak.

"I've always been partial to redheaded, white guys," he said, as he rub his cock over my lips for a couple of seconds. I was in an altered state and opened for him. Soon I was sucking like a wild, Irish banshee. He made sure I got plenty of BBC over the next couple of months before I headed back to school. I've been a BBC lover ever since. I even have a 'Jack of Spades' tattoo to advertise that fact.

Anyway, back to the Men's room, my knees buckled, and I was sucking there was no tomorrow. With a groan, he came straight down my throat. I thought I was done, but he kept me sucking until he was hard again.

Looking down at me, he said, "Let's go find that fine, piece of white ass you came in with. I think she might like some of this black cock, too. What do you think, white boy, or do you want me to tell her that you just sucked me off?"

He walked me out and down to where my wife was engaged sucking a cock while another guy fingered her. Her right hand was stroking yet another guy and several other guys had their hard dicks in their hands waiting a turn.

The black guy took my hand and wrapped it around his cock then began stroking while he was observing all the action. His was even bigger than "Uncle Buck's" cock.

My wife sucked off every guy standing there one after the other. The black guy and I sat down next to her, and I introduced him by taking her hand and wrapping it around his cock, saying, "Feel this nice, big cock."

She was totally cock drunk and in another sensual world. She began playing with it, stroking it just enjoying the feel of it in her hand before leaning over and sucking it. My hand was between her legs. Her cunt was soaked as was the seat cushion.

"I bet a pretty, white slut like you needs this black cock in your pussy. Don't you?" he growled.

"No, I'm married. I can't fuck you. It's just for him," she replied between sucking his cock.

"We'll see about that, Honey. I know you want this thick piece of black meat spreading and stretching your pussy. Don't you, slut?"

"No, I'm married. I can't," she replied with a mouthful of his cock, "Hmmm."

"Look at your husband, slut."

She stopped sucking him and looked directly at me. I was fingering her cunt with one hand and jacking off with the other.

"Kiss him!!" the black dude demanded.

We began "Frenching". Our tongues danced in each other's mouths. I was fucking her mouth with my tongue.

"Do you like the taste of my cock. He does. You know you want this black cock in you, all nine inches."

She moaned in my mouth saying, "Oh my god, yes, please," then looking at me, "I mean, finger me."

I knew what she said and meant. She couldn't take it back now. She leaned over and took his cock back into her mouth.

My gut was growling. I guess all that cum had given me a case of the runs in the worst way. "I've got to go to the Restroom, Sweetie."

"Uh-huh," she replied still sucking that big, black cock. As I left, I turned around and saw the black dude lift her up and set her on his lap. I don't know where his cock was exactly, but I could guess. Three guys followed me to the Restroom.

I found a stall and sat down. Unfortunately, none of the stalls had doors. The first guy shoved his cock in my mouth. I ended up sucking off all three before I could get done with my business.

Returning to my wife, I found her sucking a little white guy's cock while he sucked an older black man's. Another white dude with a huge cock was standing in front of her jacking off on her pussy. He drenched her slit. 

She saw me saying, "Honey, would you clean me, please?"

I started licking her slit. I love the taste of cum and pussy juice. Just then the white guy came in her mouth. When he did, he quit sucking the black guy and left.

Looking down at me, he said, "Hey, bitch, suck my black cock. I'll show what a real load feels like."  I immediately took him.

My wife just watched. When he had unloaded, we got dressed and headed back to the bar.

As we took our seats, the bartender brought over a couple of drinks, smiled saying, "While you were gone, I've heard some interesting, stories about you two. These are on the house."

Published 
Written by JimmieCrack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments