Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Elegance - Ch 3 The Second Hour

"Sara enjoys two men"

34
14 Comments 14
10.3k Views 10.3k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Sara lifted her head, leaned back slightly and looked over at Dewayne. She shook her head no. At the same time she felt a gentle tap on her bottom and sheepishly realized she was totally covering CJ’s face with her ass, smothering him. Still holding on to his cum covered cock, she lifted off him and rested her backside on the sheets next to his head. He looked up at her and took a deep breath.

Dewayne walked further into the room. Sara wasn’t sure when he had entered but she knew he'd seen CJ shoot his load all over her and himself. At this point she didn’t care and she leaned back over CJ’s beautiful cock and carefully licked the cum off of his head and shaft, savoring every drop. Then she let go of it and looked at her hand.

“I think I need to clean up.”

She scooched off of the bed and, to her surprise, Dewayne handed her a warm wet hand towel. She looked at him, followed his gaze and saw a small crock pot under the sofa table. Dewayne explained that towels were warmed there for this very purpose. He tossed a second one to CJ who used it on his belly and thighs.

Dewayne had on a white linen shirt, black sports coat and grey slacks and loafers with no socks. He could not have looked more Manhattan prep. He introduced himself to CJ, apparently they had never met, and then offered his hand to Sara.

“It looks like you two have had a great time so far, I hope I can add to the pleasure.” He grinned. “Sara it is your time so what can I do to make it worth your while?”

Once more Sara was caught up in the surreal moments. She was standing in the equivalent of a nice hotel suite, wearing only a black lace bra, there was a naked black guy sitting up on the bed casually playing with his cock, and she was talking to an equally good looking black guy who looked like he had just had walked off of a Saks Fifth Avenue photo shoot.

She heard herself saying he should get out of those clothes and she was going to use the rest room for a moment. She picked her panties off of the floor and walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

She washed her face and brushed her teeth and tied her hair back into a tight ponytail. She was torn between taking off her bra or putting her panties back on. She opted for the latter, believing it was more erotic. She opened the door with great anticipation for what was ahead. I am really going to love this, she thought.

The guys were ready for her. She smiled at the view. They had taken the same position at each end of the sofa. CJ on her left, Dewayne to her right. They were each sitting on an arm of the sofa, naked, their outside leg on the floor, the other leg was resting on the seat of the couch, their cocks hanging in the front of the arm of the sofa, the pale yellow fabric serving to accentuate their dark black skin. She had chosen well.

She took in the two of them and did a quick mental comparison. Dewayne was more muscular and she recalled that he had played football. He had thicker shoulders and neck, defined pecs, bulkier thighs. CJ was not tiny but he looked slender sitting just a few feet away. He was more refined and his body tone was more like a swimmer or gymnast.

“Is there something we can do that you have wanted? Tell us so we can make it happen,” Dewayne said.

Sara held her finger to her chin, as if she was thinking, and walked back and forth playfully checking them out. Teasing like she was selecting.

As she stood in front of CJ she looked right down at his cock. He was not that big of a guy but his cock was truly a work of art. She had just spent the good part of an hour with it in her mouth but this was the first time she'd actually taken time to admire him. His cock was still partially engorged and she had a desire to feel it inside her.

She walked to Dewayne’s end of the couch and repeated her viewing. Had she not just been staring at CJ she would have melted at the chance to enjoy Dewayne, but she was already spoiled. Not that she was rejecting him. He was a bigger guy and so by comparison his cock looked smaller. She realized that he was still bigger hanging there than her husband was when he was hard. He did have a really defined cockhead; the mushroom head was flared and almost had a ledge as it hung straight down. She licked her lips.

“Do you guys have a quarter?”

Dewayne laugher and said that there was change on the table by his wallet. She went over and took a quarter and asked Dewayne to call it.

“Tails.”

The quarter hit the carpet and... it came up tails. She walked over to him and kissed him. She told him he won the toss, he said he was happy with tails and laughed.

“CJ, I guess you get more head then. Is that okay?”

CJ went right along and said that was fine as long as they switched ends at the second half. She saw Dewayne over by the table taking a small bottle of lube and bringing it back to them.

“Oh, no,” she exclaimed, “that isn’t what I meant.”

Dewayne laughed and said he knew that; just relax. He said they kept the lube warmed and he thought she might like some. He squirted some on his shaft and took it in one hand and began to slowly stroke himself in front of her. She was mesmerized and watched his cock grow. In a minute he was rock hard, significantly longer, and noticeably fatter. She realized that she was about to get fucked by the largest cock she'd ever had.

“Holy crap!” she said with a smile.

Dewayne took her by the hand and led her to the end of the couch. He unclasped her bra and she tossed it on the floor. Then her slipped his fingers inside the waistband of her panties and pulled them off of her. He had her spread her legs and then bend over the rolled arm of the couch. The arm of the couch was slightly higher than her waist and, as she bent over, Sara's feet left the ground. She adjusted herself until she was balanced and tried not to laugh. She used her hands to hold herself steady using the cushion of the couch. In this position she was perfectly able to receive his cock doggie style.

She felt his wet warm fingers massaging her pussy as he applied the warm lube. She moaned as he rubbed some on her clit. She lifted her head slightly and saw CJ standing a few feet away looking at her. He was stroking his cock, too, awaiting instructions.

She motioned with her eyes, he came towards her and he sat at the end of the couch, his cock right under her face.

kimberlyWalker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kimberlyWalker

She wiggled a bit and got better balanced and then spread her legs a bit farther apart and said, “This is going to be great.”

In an instant Sara felt Dewayne’s cock sliding down between her butt cheeks. He wiggled it over her rosebud playfully and then let it rest at her slit. He teased her by rubbing it around and dancing it on her exposed clit. She moaned and told him it tickled. She felt him apply pressure at her opening and she could felt him entering her.

He was large; she could already feel the difference. She felt his cock hit her clit as he pushed and then that feeling passed. She wiggled trying to have it happen again. He slowly pushed his cock deeper into her and she couldn’t help but groan as he filled her. Then she felt him reverse and slowly slide his cock back and then she felt the tingle once more. He was barely in her.

“What are you doing?" she whispered. "That feels great.” 

“This?”

She felt it a couple more times in a row as he moved. She moaned, "Yes."

“It's the tip of my cock just going in. I'm glad you like it.”

Dewayne began to slowly and sensually fuck Sara. He stood tall behind her as she lay over the arm of the couch, her ass perfectly positioned to receive him. She was tight around his girth and Sara knew she'd never had a thicker cock inside of her. It felt wonderful.

She closed her eyes and rested her head on CJ’s stomach, his hard cock in front of her face. She nonchalantly licked his shaft with her eyes still closed, running her tongue up and down, kissing the head and caressing his balls. At the same time she felt Dewayne’s cock sliding in and out of her pussy. He was certainly more than she had ever had in her before but, after getting in a rhythm, she finally realized why it felt so different. Each time he pulled back, he didn’t leave her pussy entirely but she felt him on her clit. She realized that the flared part of his cockhead was outside of her and rubbed against her clit each time he withdrew and then reentered her. He was driving her crazy.

She lowered her mouth over CJ’s cock and played with it without actually blowing him. She was mesmerized by the feeling between her legs. Dewayne was behind her looking intently at his cock sliding in and out. He made sure that each time he let her experience every inch of his length. She felt him take what seemed like forever to fully penetrate her. Each in and out movement took seconds.

She found herself counting, one thousand one, one thousand two, and then he would start to pull out… one thousand three, one thousand four and then he was moving back in. Each time she felt him on her clit.

“Oh my god that is amazing!” she exclaimed as CJ’s cock fell from her lips. “Please don’t stop.” 

She could no longer concentrate on sucking CJ’s cock and she stroked him with her hand and let Dewayne continue to have his way with her. She felt her body responding and she moaned that he should go faster. He increased his pace and she felt a warmth overcome her body and she shuddered with an intense orgasm. She lifted her ankles and pulled them tight to her bottom as she enjoyed the warmth passing through her body. She squeezed her lips around his shaft and let loose a low guttural moan.

“Oh my God,” she moaned again.

Dewayne began to thrust even faster and she knew he was about to cum too. She lifted her head to CJ’s face and, when they kissed, she thrust her tongue deep into his mouth and when he did the same to her she sucked it like it was his cock. Behind her Dewayne was thrusting quicker and quicker and then he shoved his cock deep in her, paused, and held himself throbbing there. Then she felt him spasm.

“Oh Sara that felt wonderful,” he gasped.

After a moment she felt him slip out of her. She looked CJ in the eye. “Will you fuck me now?”

CJ kissed her, stood and changed positions with Dewayne. Sara put her feet back on the floor and she looked over her shoulder and watched as CJ bent his knees and guided his still semi-hard cock into her pussy. Even though he was not hard, he slid up into her.

She told Dewayne to stand on the couch in front of her and she put his sloppy wet cock to her lips and took him into her mouth. CJ was a different kind of lover than Dewayne. He was not less skilled, he just was more aggressive and was pumping her very fast. He was thrusting up and she felt him almost lift her off the ground each time. She felt herself close to her next orgasm an, when it hit, CJ never paused. He was holding onto her ass and pumping his now hard cock deep inside of her. He looked at his shaft and saw that it was covered in white goo that was either Dewayne or Sara. He looked at Dewayne and grinned. He saw her head bobbing furiously on his cock and he knew that Dewayne was getting a great blow job.

Sara had already cleaned his cum covered cock and was enjoying the thicker shaft hitting the back of her throat each time she went down on him. She was using her hand and mouth, trying to get him to cum once more.

“Mmm baby,” she heard CJ behind her, “I'm gonna cum again.”

He moved faster and faster and could no longer wait. He pulled his cock out and shot a load of cum across her back. Sara felt the warm stream fall on her skin and then felt Dewayne tense in her mouth. She slowed a bit, kept her lips tight around his head and let him get ready. He groaned and she stopped moving and felt the warm stream in her mouth. His sperm wasn’t as tasty as CJ’s but it was still a satisfying feeling. She swallowed every drop. CJ moved away and she collapsed over the arm of the couch. She was totally sated.

“Sara, unfortunately, you time is about up. We need to go but hope that your experience was what you expected.” CJ looked at Dewayne, “We would love to do it again.”

He held a hand for her to stand and took her in his arms and gave a long slow French kiss. Dewayne did the same and Sara could not help but reach with one hand and caress his tight ass and give it a playful squeeze. The guys moved away and she stood and watched them dress and head for the door. It closed behind them.

“Wait until I tell Jeff. This place is amazing.”

Published 
Written by LadyWriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments