Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Family Reunion

"Crossing the line."

113
37 Comments 37
43.6k Views 43.6k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Famous Story
John and I were on our way to a family reunion for his family. It was going to be the first time for me to meet anyone from his family. He is black and I am white and we have twin boys which we are taking to meet his family too. John is also 15 years younger than I am. I can tell he is nervous about this. His father will be there and they really haven't gotten along for a number of years.

We arrived at the house which is in a nice neighborhood. He opened my door for me. I am wearing a long strapless flowery dress. The bodice is stretched to the max because of my large breasts. I have to be careful I don't fall out of it. We get the twins and walk up to the house. Everyone is glad to see him. Most are nice to me but I do get some looks from some older black women. I am used to that in public. I guess they take offense that I am with a handsome black guy, being a white woman. I just smile and everyone wants to look at and hold the babies. John's sister is there and she is really nice. She starts introducing me to people. There is a tall handsome black man she walks me over to. He looks to be a little older then me but not by much. She introduces me to him and says he is her and John's father.

I extended my hand to shake his, but instead he took it and raised it to his lips and kissed it. I just love when a man does that and my heart fluttered a little. I smiled at him and he smiled back and winked at me. His name was Lucas and from what I understood, he and John's mother broke up years ago. I'm not sure if they were ever actually married. I saw his eyes drift down to the ample cleavage that my dress displayed. I am sure I blushed, knowing what he had to be thinking. John's sister Tanya took me by the arm and continued around the room.

The afternoon was fun. The food was great. Lots of family recipes and home cooking. I helped as much as I could. I was feeling more comfortable there even though I still got the cold shoulder from some. I was in the kitchen by myself at the sink. I was rinsing off some dishes that had piled up. I felt someone walk up behind me and stand close, very close. For a second I thought it was John. His arm reached out and went around my waist and pulled me closer to him. The other hand was placed directly on my ass and I felt a strong squeeze. We were both fully clothed but I could definitely feel his rock hard and very large cock pressed into me. He put his lips close to my ear and whispered how sexy I was and how much he wanted to make love to me. My eyes were closed but they suddenly opened and I couldn't breath. This wasn't John. It was John's father Lucas.

I heard other people start to come in the kitchen just as his hand was about to squeeze one of my tits. He backed away and laughed like we were just joking around. I had to grab the counter to hold on because my knees had gotten suddenly weak. I took a deep breath and turned around with a smile on my face. It looked like nobody had noticed what had just happened. I looked around and didn't see Lucas. I walked into the other room. The twins were starting to get fussy, so I told John we had better get going. The party was winding down and we said our goodbyes. On the way home we talked about some of his relatives but he never mentioned his father, so I didn't either.

A couple of days went by and all I could think about was the fact that John's father had hit on me. It wasn't subtle either. He had been very blatant about his desire for me. My cell phone rang and it was a number I didn't recognize. I answered it and it was Lucas, John's father. I stammered a little and swallowed, my mouth suddenly dry. He was a smooth talker and thanked me for coming to the party. After some small talk he got down to business. He gave me some suggestive compliments and told me he had to see me again. I knew what he wanted and I said that it probably wasn't a good idea. He wasn't deterred and suggested dinner and drinks. Just to get to know me better. This man was good and I smiled. I told him I needed to go and that I would think about it.

I talked to Tanya later in the week and found out that she was who Lucas had gotten my number from. I asked her to clue me into some things. She said that Lucas wasn't married and lived alone. He was retired military and was 3 yrs older than me. He had lived with them and their mother for a few years but then got deployed somewhere. He never came to see John play football in high school or college. John hurt his knee his junior year and never played again. She was sure that this was the reason for their distant relationship. Lucas had fathered a few more children with a couple of other women. Tanya said he was quite the player. I didn't agree, but I knew from my experience with him he definitely was.

Toward the end of the week he was calling me 2-3 times a day. Against my better judgment I agreed to meet him at his place. I didn't want to go out anywhere. Just go over there and talk. Maybe convince him this wasn't a good idea. At least that's the logic I used with myself. I told him I would come over on Friday to have a drink and talk.

My sister in law was watching the kids. I told her I would call if I was going to be late. I drove over to Lucas's place. It was in the same neighborhood as the party. It was a nice average well kept house. I parked my car in the driveway and got out. I was wearing a ribbed tank top with jeans and heeled sandals. I thought maybe I should have worn a different top. My large breast were really stretching this one. I was nervous but excited too. I took a few deep breaths before I rang the doorbell. Calming myself I pushed it. Soon he answered the door and smiling took my hand to lead me inside. His house was very nice but definitely a man's place. Leather furniture and dark wood. I looked around and saw some of his military things. Pictures, awards and medals. He offered me a seat on the sofa and asked me what I would like to drink. I told him whatever he was having would be fine. He brought me back a brandy in a sniffer glass. I sipped on my drink and smiled at him while he took a seat on the sofa close to me.

We made some small talk. The brandy was warming me up and when I laughed at a couple of his jokes I reached out and touched his leg. I was feeling very comfortable with him. I had expected a guy full of come on lines but that want the case. He was smooth, very smooth but he was not making me want to leave. He refreshed our drinks and when he sat back down on the sofa he was much closer to me. He was very handsome. Very dark skin and he smelled great. I knew my nipples were very hard and poking out. I took a sip of my brandy and smiled at him. He leaned forward and kissed me before I could say no. His tongue entered my mouth and I gave in and kissed him back with passion.

My common sense took over and I put a hand on his chest to push him back. Breaking our kiss I took a breath and told him that this was not a good idea. He just smiled at me and took my hand and placed it on his crotch. I felt a large mass there that was growing. He said that we both wanted this and it was going to happen. With my hand still on his big cock he kissed me again as he reached up and grabbed one of my large tits in his hand. My head was spinning from the brandy and I was lost in the moment.

Our kiss kept going on and on. I felt his hand reach into my tank top and pull one and then the other of my tits out into the open. He squeezed and kneaded them and pulled on my large nipples. He broke our kiss and I leaned back closing my eyes trying to catch my breath. His head went lower and he took one of my erect nipples into his mouth. His tongue made circles around it and he nibbled on it with his teeth. I loved that and bit my lip as I arched my back in response. My hand was still on his hard cock. It was really big. I could tell it was a fat one. I squeezed it through his pants and it felt alive.

He was right, this was going to happen. I knew it was wrong but I had already fallen off the cliff. Instead of going just to talk now I was telling myself just one fuck and then it's over.

AulloraAmazing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AulloraAmazing

He pulled my top off to fully expose my tits. They were full, heavy and very sensitive. He moved back up and started kissing me again while his large black hands played with my tits. I started to try to undo his pants to get at his big cock. Instead he broke our kiss and stood up taking my hand. He pulled me up off the sofa and led me down the hall to his bedroom. My big tits swayed back and forth as I walked.

Reaching his bedroom he dimmed the lights but didn't turn them off. There was some cool jazz playing from speakers that were somewhere in the room. I crawled up on the bed and started to undo my jeans. He took my sandals off and helped me wriggle out of my jeans. They came off and all I had on was a tiny black lace thong. He pulled his shirt off and unbuttoned his pants. They fell to the floor and I finally saw it. He stood there for a moment because he knew I was looking at it. He was hard but since it was so thick and heavy it didn't raise up. This was John's father and John had a big cock. Now I know where he got it from. This one wasn't quite as long but it looked twice as thick which had to be impossible. It looked like a forearm. My eyes got wide when I noticed something else. He was uncut. His foreskin was fully intact and covered the big head of his cock.

He came closer and bent down. He kissed my flat belly and slowly pulled my thong down and then off. My legs opened on their own revealing my bare pussy which was very wet. His face got closer to it and I could feel his hot breath on my big swollen labia lips. He took one side into his mouth and sucked my wetness off of it. Then the other one. I was in heaven and he was owning me. His big tongue played with my tight entrance. I could feel it go inside me a little. He finally took my swollen clit between his lips and flicked his tongue across it. I was already close to the edge and that sent me over. As I started to cum he sucked harder on it. I held his head with my hands as my pussy spasmed and I flooded his face and mouth with my cum juice.

He worked his way up my body, kissing me as he went. He paused at my nipples and sucked and bit both, making me shudder with pleasure. He was on top of me now and I wanted him inside me. He reached down with one hand and grabbed his thick cock to place it at my entrance. I felt the heat from the foreskin covered head touch my swollen lips. He rubbed it back and forth getting it wet from my juice. He was leaking precum as well. He scooted up moving his hips and I felt it press into me. I closed my eyes and winced a little as it stretched me. I held my breath as he pressed harder. I felt my tight entrance grab the foreskin covering his bulbous cock head and peel it back. I heard him groan as his now exposed swollen glans was fully inside my hot pussy.

He took his hand off his cock and supported himself above me as he pushed forward into me. He was so thick it was a slow go. I really wanted him in me but he needed to go easy. He would stop and pull out a little then go forward some. I was taking short breaths and trying to stay focused when I finally felt his cock head bump my cervix. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him close to kiss him. He started to stroke slowly inside me. It was such a tight fit I could actually feel his foreskin roll back up and over his glans on the backstroke and the roll off uncovering it when he pushed it deep. His very dark smooth skin was a dramatic contrast to my white body.

My pussy had adjusted somewhat to his girth. When I felt the tip of his cock press into my cervix I could feel his big balls slap my ass so I knew he was all the way in me. He had great stamina and showed no signs of cumming yet. He pulled out with a pop and flipped me over on my hands and knees. Getting behind me he slapped his big cock on my ass cheeks. He guided himself back inside me from behind. Grabbing my hips he fucked me doggy style with authority. I was on my hands and knees and my big tits were swinging back and forth from his strokes. My pussy was very wet and I could hear suction sounds as it gripped his cock, not wanting to let go of it.

In this position his big low hanging balls would swing and hit my clit when he pushed all the way in. He had both of his big black hands on my white ass and would slap my cheeks now and then. Not hard but a definite smack. His fat cock was stretching my pussy to it's max. When he would push it all the way in the big head would push into my cervix. I actually loved this and I pushed back on him to get him deeper. This man owned me at that moment. He knew it and I knew it.

After doing that for awhile he pulled out of me again and laid on his back on the bed. He told me to ride his black meat. I straddled him and guided his cock up to my pussy. Getting the angle right I felt the big head go back inside me. Steadying myself with my hands on his chest I lowered myself down on his cock. Slowly it disappeared in me. Just as I felt his balls I felt the tip touch my cervix and press into it. I rocked back and forth totally full of his massive cock. I leaned forward and his mouth opened to take a nipple in. I rode him up and down as he thrusted his cock in and out rapidly now. He sucked my nipples as he grabbed my ass with both hands. My juices had covered his cock and leaked down over his balls and I am sure the bed too. I could feel my orgasm building and I wondered when his would happen. I straightened up and looked down at him. Our eyes met and I saw the desire in his and I am sure he saw the same thing in mine. With one hand on my ass and another on my back without pulling out he rolled me over on my back again with him on top of me. I looked up at him and from the expression on his face I knew he was close.

Where he should cum had not been discussed. Neither had any pregnancy risk. I wasn't on the pill or using any kind of birth control. I was pretty sure I was safe. He might have had a vasectomy but I doubted that. He was going to cum inside me unprotected and even though I shouldn't let him I wasn't going to stop him. I wanted it. I wanted to feel him shoot his thick cum right against my cervix. Even though this was a big taboo and very wrong I couldn't help myself. I wrapped my legs around him and told him to cum in me.

That gave him the green light and he was taking long full strokes now. He was fucking the hell out of me and we both knew it and loved it. He was all the way in when I felt him swell up a little bit more. He paused from stroking and I saw a look of concentration on his face. He was as deep as he could go inside me when I felt his load of sperm rise up his shaft and exploded into my cervix. After the first blast he pulled back a little then thrust forward pressing deep and even harder as another blast of sperm erupted. His whole body was tight as his muscles flexed. My pussy took over and I came hard. I cried out as I clamped down tight on his thick cock. He was trying to stoke but he couldn't. I was gripping his cock so tight that wasn't possible. Blast after blast of his cum went deep inside me. We were locked together as one. He cum was going way up inside me. I am sure some was up in my uterus by now. He was unloading a huge amount in me and it seemed to go on forever.

He collapsed on top of me squashing my big tits between us. I held him close as I felt his big cock still twitching inside me. My pussy was still holding it tight and my spasms were milking the last of his cum out. Slowly and carefully he withdrew. My pussy didn't want to let go of it and we both laughed at that. When he finally was out he rolled over next to me. We were sweaty and worn out. We didn't say anything for some time. I think we both knew we had crossed a big red line. He had fucked his son's girlfriend. The mother of his grandchildren. We couldn't change that now. I didn't want to think about the future right now. I rolled over onto my side and snuggled up against him. My white naked body next to his dark naked one. I held him close as I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Published 
Written by shawnababy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments