Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ferry Couple 1

"One of Helene's fantasies comes true."

17
5 Comments 5
10.8k Views 10.8k
6.3k words 6.3k words

Now as a couple Phil & Helene start their sexual adventure.

Following our first whirlwind weekend together, we didn't see much of each other for the following week. Monday we did get together that evening and the sex was as amazing as ever. Tuesday I had work to complete at home and Wednesday Helene had a work function to attend in the evening. Thursday was her date night with Lisa, so it was Friday before we got together again. We had spoken on the phone of course and taken the ferry together most days and we even held hands and kissed in public on our walks to and from work and the ferry.

So Friday, I was at Helene’s to eat and it wasn't long after eating that we were burning the calories off in bed. The fucking continued every hour or so till about 2 am when we fell asleep.

I was first to wake and decided I would surprise Helene and went to make coffee for us both. I heard her get up and go to the bathroom and go back to the bedroom. When I returned to the bedroom carrying two coffee cups she was sat up in bed, uncovered. I was also naked which prompted her to say.

“I see there is a naked waiter as well as a waitress here.”

“Yes, there is.” I chuckled.

“I am glad you are comfortable being naked in the flat.”

“It certainly makes you feel free.”

“That's why I love it, and if you are alone or with a lover, clothes do not matter.”

“Very true,” I concluded.

We drank our coffees while stroking each other's bodies.

“I have been thinking,” I said. “So far I have always come here and you have cooked for us, so how about if tonight you come to my flat and I will cook.”

“I would love that Phil.”

“That means I will have to go soon to tidy up!”

“Oh dear, is it that bad?”

“No, not really but it's not as tidy as here.”

“I am sure it will be fine.”

“Well, I need to impress you,” I joked.

“ No need Phil, you’ve already got me!”

“Good, but there are things I need to do.”

“Let's get showered then so you can get on,” Helene suggested.

So we both went to shower and again we washed each other and it ended with Helene on her knees sucking me to orgasm.

I left her flat at about 10.30 and returned to mine and immediately started tidying up, put a load of washing in, etcetera. I then popped to the supermarket to get some stuff for tonight, and the rest of the week. I even bought some flowers to brighten up the place. However, I couldn’t find a vase so ended up putting them in a jug! The time flew by with so much to do as I intended to make an effort for this wonderful woman who had appeared in my life.

Helene came just after 6 pm.

“Welcome to my home Helene.” We kissed as she stepped in. My flat was smaller than hers. The door was straight into the lounge/diner and there was just 1 bedroom and a kitchen and bathroom.

“Thank you, Phil. This is nice.” As she looked round, she went on, “Oh lovely, flowers. Did you get them for me?”

“Yes, I wouldn’t have them if it was just me here.”

“Ah, thank you my darling.” She kissed me.

“You look stunning as usual Helene.”

“Thank you, Phil."

Tonight Helene wore a white top that was off the shoulder, with frills around the end of the short sleeves, with another very short red skirt and white high heels.

“And look,” She said and raised the front of the skirt to reveal she wasn't wearing any knickers tonight.

“Perfect,” I said. “I will take a closer look later.”

“Good.”

I then excused myself to the kitchen telling Helene to make herself at home. I came back a minute later with a glass of wine for her.

“Thank you, my love.”

“Your welcome, now if you will excuse me, I will finish dinner off.”

As I was cooking steak, I would have to stay in the kitchen while it was cooking as well as finishing the other preparations, so it was five minutes before I went back into the lounge/diner with our dinner. Helene was kneeling on the floor in front of my TV with the drawer beneath the TV open, where I keep my porn DVDs!

“So you like porn, Phil?” Helene asked.

“Er, yes,”  Was my stumbling reply.

“ It's ok Phil, I like watching porn too. Can we watch some later?”

“Yeah if you want to. Anyway dinner is served, madam.”

“Lovely. It does smell good.”

“Good. It’s nothing posh but I hope you like it. I Had cooked steak, not huge ones but big enough, with, chipped sweet potatoes and salad. We ate and chatted about our respective days. When we had finished Helene said.

“That was really nice Phil. Thank you.”

“You're welcome. I am not that good in the kitchen but I get by.”

We stayed at the table after I had taken the plates away to finish the wine, mostly just looking into each other's eyes. Then I felt Helene’s foot slide up my leg again until it rested on my rising cock. She smiled at me and I moaned.

“You are so naughty Helene, but I love it!”

“Good” she smiles back at me. “Let's watch some porn.”

There was already a DVD in the player so I just switched on the TV and pressed play. I wasn't sure what it was as I hadn't watched any since we had started dating. It turned out to be about a married woman who couldn't resist a workman who had called to repair the washing machine. It was typical cheap porn with no plot and a blonde woman with big tits flashing at the repair man, before getting fucked on the kitchen table by his huge cock. At least though you could see his cock enter her.

Helene moaned when she saw his cock.

“Would you like that?” I asked.

“Oh yes,” she moaned.

As soon as the fucking started on screen Helene undid my trousers and pulled my cock out, which was hard but not as big as the one on the screen. To get better access Helene got me to lift my bum so she could slip my trousers down along with my boxers. She then proceeded to wank me while she watched the TV. Just before the stud on the screen unloaded into the blonde's mouth, Helene started to finger herself with her other hand. When the actor did shoot his load Helene almost came herself, moaning loudly.

The next scene was the table fucking scene and as soon as the repair man rammed his cock in the woman, Helene couldn’t wait any longer. She stood turned 180 degrees and lowered herself onto my lap with her legs either side of mine. She leaned forward and kissed me. Then she lifted slightly and moved closer to me and lowered herself again. Because she wasn't wearing any knickers she lowered herself straight on to my cock.

“Ah yes,” she moaned. Then she proceeded to bounce up and down on me, moaning in time with the on screen fucking even though she couldn't see it anymore. As she rode me I pulled her top down so I could play with gorgeous nipples. That got Helene even more aroused and she threw her head back. The moans on the TV and in my flat got louder and louder and before long all 4 of us came at the same time!

“Mmmmm,” moaned Helene. We sat there, with her still on my lap just smiling at each other for a while, and occasionally kissing.

“I love you, Phil.”

“I love you too Helene,” and we kissed again.

“Let's watch some lesbian porn, Phil.” This woman never ceased to surprise me.

So she climbed off my lap and I swapped the DVDs over. When I turned round Helene was naked.

“Now that’s a sight I will never tire of seeing,” I said.

“Good.”

“Oh well, I guess I might as well get the rest of my clothes off then.”

“Yes, please.” Helene watched me finish stripping off and I was already getting hard again.

We sat on the settee and watched the lesbian DVD. It was pretty hot and I kept wondering if this was what Helene & Lisa were like when they got together. Helene was slowly stroking my cock as we watched and I was rock hard.

“Seems like you like this film, Phil?”

“Er yes, I do.”

“I bet you are wondering if Lisa and I play like that?”

“Oh shit.” My cock twitched.

“It doesn’t matter Phil. Most men like watching two women together, and in answer to the question, yes, we do.”

“Oh wow.”

“Lol. Yes, it is wow.” She went on, “I bet you would like to watch us?”

“Don't tease me, Helene.”

“I wasn't trying to tease you, I really want to know.”

“Well in that case, yes I would like to watch.”

“I don't know what Lisa would say but I would be ok with you watching.”

“Really?”

“Yes, why not.”

“Helene let's go to bed, I need to fuck you.”

As soon as we got in the bedroom, I bent down to suck her tits. Her nipples were rock hard and I pulled them with my teeth, which she loved. I sucked on them harder than I had done before and the harder I sucked, the more she seemed to love it. She threw her head back and moaned.

“Oh yes, Phil. Harder, harder.”

I was worried about hurting her, but if she was asking for it then who am I to deny her. So I sucked harder and bit and pulled harder on her nipples. I loved hearing her moans and loved giving her pleasure.

We were already naked from watching the porn so I sat on the bed. Helene climbed on to the bed on her hands and knees and said.

“Take me like a dog.”

We were both so turned on that the fucking was hard and fast and we both came very quickly with me filling her juicy cunt with my spunk. I then collapsed on top of her. She then slumped flat onto the bed. I rolled off and we hugged.

“God that was good Phil.”

“Fucking fantastic,” I replied.

I put my hand down to her wet cunt and scooped up my cum, I then lifted my hand and gave my fingers to Helene to lick clean which she hungrily did.

“Mmmmm, tasty.”

We then kissed and I tasted the juices off her lips and tongue.

We fell asleep in each other's arms. I woke to a strange feeling. I definitely had a morning erection, not unusual, but it also felt like I was being stimulated. As I came to and opened my eyes, I realised what was happening. Helene was sucking my cock.

“Mmmmm” I moaned.

Helene raised her eyes to look at me, and seeing my eyes open she released my cock from her mouth but continued stroking it.

“Morning sleepy head,” she said.

“Morning my love. What a way to wake up.”

“I thought you might like it.” Helene smiled.

She carried on wanking me and then sucking on and off for a while gradually speeding up and she knew I was getting closer to the point of no return.

“Phil, I have been thinking,” she said as she carried on wanking me, “you know that I love you.” I nodded. “And you love me and the sex we have is fantastic,”

“Oh yes.” I managed, getting closer to orgasm.

“Well,” Helene went on, and her wanking got even faster, “why don't you move in with me?” and with that, I came. The first load hit Helene in the face before she lowered her mouth to take the rest straight into her mouth.

When I finished and my breathing returned to normal. I looked at her with my cum dripping down her nose and cheek. She was smiling and to me, she had never looked more beautiful.

“Yes,” I said, “I would love to move in with you.”

She hugged me tight and then kissed me meaning I got some of my cum back on my face and on my lips. I then used my fingers to wipe the remaining cum up and we shared it.

“I can’t wait till you move in, it will be wonderful.”

“Well, let's get it sorted as soon as we can then. How about next weekend?”

“Yes please.” Helene giggled like a teenager.

We continued to lay in bed for some time planning my move. Not all the furniture in my flat was mine, so we should be able to squeeze it into Helene’s place ok. By the end of the morning, I had booked a van for the following Sunday and had emailed my landlord to give notice.

Whilst doing the organising we stayed naked, but only once did it lead anything sexual. We were tidying up and Helene was in the kitchen and as I entered she was bent over putting something away so I was met by her small but perfectly rounded arse looking at me, entirely exposed.

“That's a very tempting sight,” I said.

“What is?” Helene replied.

“Your arse. If you're not careful I might just come over there and put something in one of the holes I can see.”

“Mmmmm. Well, my body belongs to you, Phil, so if you want to fill one of my holes, please do.”

So I walked over to her spread her cheeks.

“Give it to me, Phil.”

I plunged my cock into her sopping wet cunt and she grunted as I plowed into her.

“Fuck me hard, Phil, and fill my cunt.”

No more words were spoken as I fucked her hard, bottoming out with each thrust. There were moans and grunts but no words as I held on to her hips and fucked her. It didn’t take long till I felt my spunk beginning its journey up my shaft and flooded her cunt. It was then that Helene spoke.

“Yes, I can feel your spunk, Phil, Wonderful.”

“God I love fucking you, Helene.”

I could already feel the juices dribbling out of her down my cock and onto my balls. I pulled out and it ran down her thighs, so I squatted and licked her thighs clean ending at her slit where I drank the remaining cum from her. She moaned as I licked her.

“I love you tonguing my slit,” she said.

“I love doing it, Helene.” I replied, “You have such a beautiful slit to lick.”

She stood up turned around and we kissed, and then hugged. We then went to shower together, washing each other clean.

While we were getting dried off I said, “Will Lisa mind me moving in?”

“No, she will be fine.”

“I hope so. I don't want to upset her.”

“As long as we can still see each other she will be fine,” replied Helene.

The rest of the day was quite relaxing. Later after we went out to eat at a local pub, Helene asked if she could borrow one of my lesbian DVD’s so we picked one up before I walked her home.

On Wednesday morning on the ferry going to work, Helene said she was taking me out that night. She wouldn't say where to just that it was somewhere I wouldn't have gone to before. I was intrigued all day and hadn't got a clue where it might be.

I had already moved some of my clothes to her flat, so we went back there after work to get ready. It wasn't till we were virtually ready that she told me.

“We are going to 'Whatever'."

“Isn't that the gay bar?” I tentatively replied.

“Yes it is but on Wednesday they have such great music and many straight people go to listen.”

“Okay.”

“Don't be worried Phil, I will protect you!”

“I'm not worried but you're right I wouldn't have thought about going there before.”

“You’ll love it and Lisa will be there.”

Helene was wearing a tight, light blue top and black leggings, and as usual looked perfect as we entered the bar. Lisa was already there and she gave Helene a long sexual kiss and hug before turning to me and we exchanged kisses on the cheek.

“Congratulations Phil.”

“On what?” I asked.

“Moving in with Helene.”

“Oh okay. Thank you, Lisa. Are you okay with that?”

“Yes, I think it's great and as long as I can still see her that's fine.”

“I will never get in the way of that, I promise y, u Lisa.”

“Good.”

Helene was right the music was good. The three of us were chatting and drinking at the bar and people kept coming up to Helene and Lisa and saying “hi”, and the girls introduced me to them, although I doubt I will remember many of the names. Then after half an hour or so I was surprised when I heard a woman’s voice say,

“Phil?”

I turned towards the voice and for a split second I didn't recognise her and then, “Hi Serena, what are you doing here?”

“I could ask you the same,” she replied. “Have you changed sides since splitting from Trish?”

“Ha ha. No, but my new girlfriend told me about the great music here on a Wednesday.”

“That’s why I'm here too. So you have a new girlfriend then?”

“Yep, I do.” I tapped Helene on the shoulder as she was chatting to Lisa. “Helene meet Serena, Serena, Helene.”

Serena was a friend of Trish my last girlfriend. She is a little older, around forty, and she is from Jamaican parentage. She has huge hair (afro) has a big smile, big boobs too and a typical black bum!

“Serena is a friend of my ex, Trish.”

They both said hi to each other.

Serena went on “I was sorry that Trish left you but you have certainly hit the jackpot with Helene.”

“Thank you,” said Helene.

“Let me take a look at you.” Serena took a step back and her eyes slowly took in Helene’s body, lingering on her nipples, which were pushing her top out.

“You are stunning.”

“Thank you, Serena,” Helene replied.

Serena was looking at Helene’s nipples again before saying.

“Do you know what I'm thinking Phil?”

“I think I do.” I smiled.

Gilia8
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Gilia8

Helene looked at us both puzzled.

“What s going on?” said Helene.

“Well,” said Serena, “you are stunning but...” She paused.

“But what?” said Helene.

Serena continued, “I would make one change.” I was smiling because I knew what Serena was thinking.

Helene looked puzzled and a little worried.

“Don't be worried my darling,” I said, “Just listen.”

“Come with me Helene,” said Serena and Helene looked at me for approval.

“It's ok, she won't bite, go with her.”

Helene put her drink down and followed Serena towards the toilets. I was told later what actually happened.

Serena lead Helene into the disabled toilet.

“Trust me Helene.”

“Well Phil seems to, so okay, I trust you.”

“You have a perfect body Helene but I would recommend a change that would enhance your body further.”

With that, Serena raised her top and undid her bra letting her Double D’s fall out revealing her pierced nipples.  Both nipples had silver bars through them.

“Wow,” said Helene, “they look wonderful.”

“Touch them if you like,” Serena replied.

Helene did touch them and twisted them.

“Your nipples are quite prominent and I think they would look even better pierced,” Serena said.

“I certainly love yours.”

“You could have hoops rather than bars if you wish.” Serena went on. Helene stared at the piercings and smiled.

“I will definitely have mine done,” Helene replied.

When they came back from the toilets Helene had a huge smile on her face and I knew she had agreed before she told me.

“Have you seen Serena’s piercings?” she said to me.

“No, but she did Trish’s so I know what they look like.”

“I can't wait to get mine done. When can we come to your place Serena?” Helene asked.

“I have a studio, and I should be able to fit you in on Saturday if that’s okay?”

“Great, I'm so excited,” said Helene.

Serena gave us her address and phone number and we agreed to go at 11 on Saturday.

We spent the rest of the evening listening to the music, and it was a great night.

When we woke on Saturday morning, knowing that I wouldn't be able to play with Helene’s nipples while the piercings were healing, I spent a long time sucking and nibbling them, which she loved.

We got to Serena’s studio just before 11 and she welcomed us with a huge smile.

“Not changed your mind then?” Serena asked.

“Certainly not,” Helene responded with a smile.

“Come on through.”

Serena took us through to the back room, where she went through the process. She then showed us a selection of bars and hoops for Helene to choose to have inserted. Eventually, she picked plain hoops and Serena explained she could change them later for something more sparkly.

“Okay, Helene remove your top please.”

Helene pulled her top up and off revealing her erect nipples.

“Well these won't need much tweaking to make them hard!” said Serena.

We all smiled at that.

“May I pinch your nipple, Helene?” asked Serena.

“Of course.”

Helene couldn't help but moan as Serena tweaked her nipple, but then knowing what was to come she gripped my hand tight.

“Are you ready?” asked Serena.

“Yes, do it.”

Helene did give a little yelp but was pretty good. She looked down and smiled when she saw the hoop in her nipple. Serena then pinched her other nipple and pierced that one. She then passed Helene a mirror.

“I love them. Thank you so much, Serena.”

Serena then went through what needed to be done to keep it clean during the healing and told me I would have to keep off them for ten days.

“That won't be easy,” I said. The two women laughed.

“Before you go can I just a photo of them please? I like to take pics of women who have piercings with different size boobs and nipples to show that they suit all types.”

“Yes sure.” Helene agreed.

Serena then got her camera out and took several pics from different angles, and Helene seemed to like posing for them.

“Thank you. By the way, piercings, like tattoos are addictive so you will be back for more!” Serena said.

“Oh, will I?” Helene smiled.

“I think so, yes,” Serena finished.

Helene then put her top back on, we paid Serena and left.

Lisa came round that evening to have a look, and she liked them too.

Sunday was moving day. I went early to pick up the van and then went back to collect Helene. She hadn’t been dressed when I left so I was surprised to see her not pushed up but in a plain baggy top and old looking jeans and trainers. That was the first time she had been dressed like that.

Some of the stuff we left there as I still had possession for three weeks and I could try and sell items online and if they didn't go either move them to Helene’s later or take them to the dump. The kitchen “white” goods belonged to the landlord anyway so we moved everything else in 1 load.

When we got back to Helene’s flat, Lisa was there to help offload, which was helpful. Some of the stuff was stored in the second bedroom and some put in a corner in the lounge. Personal stuff would be sorted gradually but I did manage to get much of my clothes into a wardrobe, not sure how Helene found room for that!

So I was in and all three of us had dinner together and celebrated with a bottle of wine. Lisa did seem genuinely happy I had moved in so that was comforting. I volunteered to wash up and left the girls to entertain themselves. When I had finished and everything had been put away, I returned to the lounge to a very interesting sight!

On the TV was one of my lesbian films, but that wasn’t what really caught my eye. Helene was on the settee with her jeans off and her legs spread wide. Lisa was kneeling on the floor between her legs and licking Helene’s cunt for all she was worth. She had the fingers of both hands holding Helene’s fuck flaps open wide, as she licked along her slit as well as tonguing her clit.

Obviously, I stayed and watched silently. I didn't want to make a noise in case that stopped them. Without realising it my hand was inside my trousers and I was wanking to the sight before me. They must have been at it some time as Helene was near to orgasm. When it happened it was earth shattering, she was moaning loudly and throwing her head back and arching her back and her eyes were closed. Once it had eased a little Helene spoke.

“Oh my god, Lisa, I needed that. Thank you my lover.

“You're welcome. You know I love making you cum.”

Helene sat up and shook her hair to get it back into shape and in doing so she saw me.

“Oh hi, Phil. How long have you been there?”

“er... long enough.”

“I guess you enjoyed it as you've got your hand down your trousers!” said Lisa.

“Well, it was better than what was on the TV,” I mumbled and withdrew my hand.

The girls laughed.

“Sorry, Phil,” said Helene.

“No need to be. I just wish I had seen more.”

“Maybe next time,” responded Lisa.

The girls snuggled up on the settee, kissing and stroking each other, while I sat in a separate chair watching them and the TV.

In due course, Helene rose and came over to me still with no jeans on, sat on my lap, and kissed me.

“Thank you, Phil, you are very special, allowing Lisa and me to still see each other.”

“That’s okay I don't have an issue with it at all.”

“Your right Helene,” said Lisa, “he is very special. Hang on to him.”

“Oh, I will. It's wonderful to have both my lovers together and getting on so well.”

“Phil has promised to let us still see each other, which is great, and I promise not to get in the way of your relationship with him.”

“Thank you Lisa. That means a lot,” I replied.

Later after Lisa went home, Helene and I made long slow love in bed until we dozed off. We woke after an hour or so and Helene went to get us drinks. When she came back to bed we sat up, drinking, mostly in silence. Then Helene turned to me and said.

“Phil, what fantasies do you have?”

“Whoa, that's a big question?”

“Don't worry I am not going to judge you I am just interested to know.”

“Okay. Well, let me give you a couple. I guess my most common one is to be with a black woman.”

Helene nodded, and I continued, “The other one that I have had more recently is to be with a young woman, say nineteen or even eighteen, not necessarily a virgin but just a young woman.”

“Interesting,” Helene responded. “Well, I guess I better tell you mine then.”

“Yes, that would be interesting too.”

“Well, my first is similar to one of yours. I would love to be with a black man, and see if its true what they say about Black cock!” I laughed at this.

“I hear it is true,” I interrupted her.

“The second would be to have a threesome with two men!”

“Oh wow, that sounds good.”

“Yes, I think it would be.”

“So why did you ask me?” I enquired.

“Well so far we have a fairly open relationship, with me seeing you and Lisa, and I would like us to have a fully open relationship so that I will also allow you to see other people and so that we can experiment with things together as well as apart. My only condition to that would be that we must both tell each other what we get up to. No secrets.”

“Wow, that's a very appealing idea, so you mean I could meet a black woman for example?”

“Yes, that's fine with me as long as you tell me.”

“Okay, I'm fine with that and I agree with no secrets.”

“Good. I also think that we could help each other achieve those fantasies. So maybe I could help you find a black woman.”

“That might be fun.”

“That’s the idea. So are you okay with an open relationship?”

“Yeah, why not.”

“Good.”

 We finished our drinks and settled down for our first night living together.

Just over a week later on the ferry journey home, we were talking about our day at work when Helene said, “Oh, I had a message from Serena today. She wants me to go and see her tomorrow night.”

“Okay that's fine we can go as soon as we get home from work.”

“No, she has specifically said just me to go at 8 pm, to her home. Don't really know why, although she did say she wanted to check my piercings.”

“Oh okay.”

“Hey.” Helene went on but keeping her voice low, “what about Serena for your black woman fantasy?”

“Lovely person but not really my type, I'm afraid.”

“Okay. I'm sure we will find one soon.”

So on Tuesday evening after a quick dinner, Helene went off in a taxi to Serena’s place. What happened next went something like this from the account Helene gave me later.

She arrived and was welcomed in and went to the lounge. After the usual chit chat, Serena asked how the piercings were so Helene opened her top to show her. Serena was pleased with how they had healed and asked to take more photos, which Helene agreed to.

Serena went to get her camera. When she came back her husband was with her. Derek was a big man, over 6 feet tall built like a rugby player and also black.

“Helene, this is Derek my husband and he asked if he could see your piercings. He saw the first pics and was so taken with them he wanted to see them in person. I hope you don’t mind?”

“No, that's okay, I am quite proud of them anyway.”

“Hi Helene,” said Derek, “Nice to see you.”

“Nice to meet you too.”

“I hope you don't mind but when I saw your pics I was so struck by your small titties and big nipples, pierced, that I had to have a look for real.”

“That's okay. Come and look.”

Derek then approached and Helene opened her blouse. Serena then left the room.

“May I touch them please?” asked Derek.

“Yes, you may.” Helene guessed where this was going especially now that Serena had left the room, but she was getting turned on by letting Derek see her piercings.

Derek raised his large hands and touched both her breasts and used his thumbs to fiddle with the hoops through her nipples. This, of course, made Helene moan which made Derek carry on more and he was soon mauling at her titties. He then bent down and took each in turn into his mouth and sucked hard.

Helene was in ecstasy and knew by this point, she would give Derek anything he wanted. While Derek sucked, his hands fell to Helene’s trousers and found the belt, undoing it along with the button, and he swept the trousers over her hips and they fell to the floor. He then completely removed her blouse, leaving her naked apart from her g-string.

Helene then took the lead, composing herself enough to undo Derek’s shirt, shrugging it off his shoulders and then caressed his muscular chest. Soon her hands fell to his waist and she quickly undid his trousers, leaving him in just his boxers. She stroked the large mound in his boxers as they kissed for the first time and she moaned into his mouth when she realised how big his cock was. They had been kissing a while when Derek broke away and put his hands on Helene’s shoulders gently pushing her down to her knees. She knew why.

She knelt on the floor and looked up at Derek. She then raised her hands to the waistband of his boxers and pulled them down slowly. When Derek’s cock popped out she gasped.

“Mon Dieu, it's huge, but so beautiful.”

“Suck it,” Derek ordered her.

She raised herself up and put her hand round his cock and stroked it while she moved her head closer. She kissed the head before opening as wide as possible to take him inside. She couldn't get it all in but it went to the back of her throat and then she sucked and keeping her hand wrapped around him, she twisted and stroked him.

Although she would have loved him to shoot his cum down her mouth, she knew she wanted his huge cock in her cunt. So after a few minutes sucking and wanking him she released his cock and said, “Take me, Derek.”

With that, she jumped up wrapping her legs around his body and her arms around his neck. He took his cock in his hand and guided it towards her very wet cunt and she lowered herself on to it slowly.

“Oh, my god.” She moaned, “slowly, please Derek.”

She went lower and lower onto his cock and more of it disappeared inside her. Though his cock was about 4cm longer than mine and much thicker, she told me, she was so wet it went in easier than she had expected. Once she was comfortable, she started to raise and lower herself, fucking his cock. They kissed again as she bounced up and down. Occasionally, Helene would throw her head back as he rammed into her. She told me she came more than once, but there was no sign of Derek cumming.

Helene was desperate to be filled with his spunk and didn't want to wait any longer.

“Derek please cum in me.”

“That's what I've been waiting to hear you say. I need you to beg for it.”

“ Please fill me with your spunk Derek, please,” she pleaded.

“My pleasure Helene.”

 A few seconds later, Derek lifted Helen higher and with his hands on her shoulders, slammed her down on his shaft. With that she orgasmed and he shot his load inside her.

“Oh yes, yes, Derek.”

Apparently, he shot five or six loads deep inside her as she continued to cum herself.

His spunk overflowed and dribbled down her legs. They hugged each other tightly.

“You are great fuck Helene,” Derek said.

“Thank you. I loved it,”

“Maybe next time you can stay longer.”

“Yes, I hope so.”

Helene was perspiring as she climbed off him. She caressed his chest again and he stroked her titties.

“I should let you go Helene.” They kissed and Derek left the room. Seconds later Serena reappeared.

“Are you okay Helene?”

“Mmmm, yes wonderful, thank you.”

“Sorry if that took you by surprise but as soon as Derek saw your pics, he said he had to have you.”

“And you were okay with that?”

“Yes, we have that sort of relationship and I can't give him enough, so I let him play around.”

“Phil and I have agreed to have an open relationship so it was fine with me too. I hope I haven’t dribbled cum onto your carpet.”

“Don't worry about it. It’s fine. As a thank you for helping Derek out would you like a free piercing?”

“What now?”

“Yes. How about I pierce your belly button?”

“Oh yes, that would be great.”

So Helene slipped her trousers on after Serena gave her a towel to wipe herself down. They went through to the study, Helene chose a matching hoop and her belly was quickly pierced.

“That will look great with crop tops during the summer,” Helene said.

“Yes, it's the perfect to show off that way.”

Then Helene came home. I had been a bit worried as she was longer than I had expected her to be. When she came in knew something had happened as she had a smile on her face and generally looked “just fucked”.

"So tell me what that was all about?” I asked as she sat down.

“I have just been fucked by a black man?” she proudly replied.

As she relayed the story to me my left hand stroked Helene’s thigh and towards the end, she took my cock out and wanked me.

“Wow,” I said when she had finished. “Well, that’s one of your fantasy’s ticked off then”

“Certainly is, and it was very good,” Helene replied.

We made gentle love that night and confirmed our love for each other and for our Open relationship.

To be continued in Ferry Couple 2  (Read Ferry Girl 1 & 2 for how they met.)

 

Published 
Written by Lukewarm61
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments