Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Flight To Miami

14
5 Comments 5
16.5k Views 16.5k
840 words 840 words

Last year in late summer I booked a flight to Miami. My husband was already there. He works in international finance and real estate business with an US-American partner. The two have a joint office in downtown Miami. My husband booked me into a hotel in Miami Beach on Collins Avenue. The proximity to the beach and the better environment make the difference.

It was the night flight with Lufthansa. Through 'miles and more' I had a first class ticket and was looking forward to the flight. The plane was not booked out and took off punctually. My seat neighbor was a damn good-looking US-American. Tall, black and athletic--a muscle package. As it turned out later during our conversation, he lived near Orlando and had a management position at Disney World. I was hooked on him the very minute I saw him and had right away the desire to have splendid sex with him--wow! He must have felt the same. He knew at once that I was a prey for him.

Once the plane had reached its altitude, the excellent food came. Wine and champagne until you drop. Afterwards, the usual in-flight movie and then the cabin lights were dimmed. We both went to the toilet.

I put on some lipstick, took some perfume and took off my slip. I was satisfied with myself: sleekly dressed with a short skirt, a blouse with a deep cleavage and high heels. I know that every horny guy has the thought of fucking me stiff when he looks at my big tits and long legs.

I returned to my seat, slipped out of my shoes and got my mink coat out of the luggage compartment because it was quite cold due to the air conditioning. But the real thought was that I just wanted to have something to cover if it should get to a point. No problem; the seats around us were mostly unoccupied. And so it happened.

I snuggled into my seat and we talked for a few minutes about 'who is who' and 'what’s up'. He came very quickly to the point. He kissed me passionately and grabbed me between my legs. Of course, he felt at once that I had no panties on and that I was juicy in anticipation of what was to come. He stuck his two middle fingers deep into my pussy and stroked my clit with his thumb. Hell, I was on fire. I squirted several times in his hand, but didn’t care. Nor did I care about other passengers who might have heard us. OMG, I craved for his cock! He noticed that and slowly began to undress. Jesus, what an athletic body. When he also took off his boxer shorts, I saw his huge cock.

SluttyHonraTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SluttyHonraTS

I grabbed it eagerly with my hand and started to jerk and suck it. He grabbed my hair and started pulling my mouth off and on it, each time sinking it further in. I loved every minute of sucking his cock and the fact that it tasted really clean, which made me suck and lick his cock all the more. I could feel him getting ready to come as he forced me deeper onto his shaft until almost three quarters of it was in my mouth and then he shot his hot cum down my throat. I fingered myself as I eagerly swallowed his load and it wasn’t long before I was climaxing myself, still sucking and licking his softening cock. But it didn’t take long and his enormous cock was fully erected again and he started to fuck my pussy.

As you can imagine, by this time I was tingling all over and felt wet. My friendly seat neighbor didn’t wait long and managed to slide his huge cock into my open pussy. Oh my god, was it big! I could feel every inch of it as he slid it further and further into me. My last black lover was big - about nine inches in length - and had an enormous girth. But this cock was easily the longest and thickest cock I’d seen, even from watching dirty movies.

I moaned out in pleasure and thought I was going to faint. He impaled me full length and spread my tight pussy to the utmost. When I was about to orgasm he pulled his enormous cock out. He then sucked my tits and we kissed again and looked around, but obviously, nobody had noticed anything yet. It was glorious.

He fucked me again and I came whilst riding him and I couldn’t quite believe his incredible stamina and how he hadn’t managed to come. While I was shuddering from another climax, a beautiful blonde flight attendant passed by and smiled at us. We stopped fucking and cuddled together for the rest of the night under my mink coat. Sorry to say, after landing in Miami, a wonderful flight came to an end. I never saw my black stallion again.

 

Published 
Written by Estrellita
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments