Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Getting Away

"A married couple visits a nudist camp and discovers much more than naked bodies"

34
9 Comments 9
21.3k Views 21.3k
8.0k words 8.0k words
"What are you watching, Jim?" my wife asked leaning over my shoulder. 

"This is the website Karen and Steve keep talking about," I said 

"Looks like a lot of naked people. Is it a nude beach?" Nancy asked.

"No, don't you remember? Steve keeps telling us about this nudist camp forty miles north of here."

Nancy thought for a minute and said, "I thought he was talking about a backpacker's camp of some sort. Do you think they want to go?" 

"I'm not sure, but Steve seems interested," I replied.

"I've never heard Karen mention it. You aren't seriously considering it for us, are you?" 

"Well, Nancy, we could use a little spice in the bedroom these days."

She wasn't happy with me interjecting something about our sex lives. "Well," she said sounding annoyed, "How is a nudist camp going to help that?"

I turned away from the computer and said, "I'm not sure, dear, but it can't hurt. Anyway, it looks innocent enough."

"Look, Jim, I can't imagine taking off my clothes in front of strangers. Anyway, we're not that young anymore and our bodies have changed since college."

"Okay, I'm not buff like I was in college, but we work out and you still have an amazing body." 

She put her hands on her hips and said, "How do you mean?"

"Look," I answered. "Your breasts are fuller and they have a much better shape than when we first met. I love your ass, and that hasn't changed."

Nancy sat on my lap and gave me a little peck on the cheek, saying, "That's sweet of you, Jim, but I can't walk around nude with lots of people looking at me."

"Well, you did it in college at your sorority when they had a stripper contest. I was there and voted for you."

Nancy turned her head away from me, starting to leave, and then turned back and said, "Jim, that was ten years ago and we knew everyone. Hey, I wasn't totally naked. I wore a G-string and pasties if you remember."

I remembered. The vision of that remarkable occasion gave me an immediate hard-on, and when Nancy walked into the bedroom, I followed. It was an impulsive thing, but I threw Nancy down on our bed, pushed up her skirt and pulled off her panties. I didn't even take off my pants. They just hung above my knees as my cock plowed into my wife's pussy.

For a few minutes, we were back in college and we were fucking our brains out just like back then. I ejaculated inside my wife's honey pot and at the same time, Nancy let out a shriek that could mean only one thing, her orgasm was strong and immediate.

"Gosh, Jim," Nancy said after cleaning up, "maybe there is something to that nudist camp. You were awesome!"

The topic didn't come up again until we had dinner at the Pinkersons on Thursday night. Steve asked, "What did you think of the website I sent you?" He was asking about the nudist camp website.

Karen broke in, "What website is that, Steve?"

"You know, the camp up the road."

"But I thought we agreed on that. We aren't going, Steve," she said firmly.

"Yeah, I know, but I just wanted to hear what Jim thought. Jim, did you see it?" 

"Yep, lots of naked bodies," parroting Nancy's earlier comment. 

Steve pressed on, "Would you think of going one of these weekends?" 

"Oh, I can't say. It's up to Nancy, and we really haven't talked about it."

"So that's a definite maybe," Steve said with a smile. 

"Maybe, maybe not and probably not."

Nancy was silent during the whole conversation and decided to change the topic. 

"Karen, have you been to the new shopping mall near the high school?" 

That's when Steve and I split and sat down for a beer. Most of our conversation was on sports, but Steve mentioned that it would be nice if Karen would change her mind about the camp.

Driving home, Nancy asked, "Did you and Steve talk about the camp?"

"Not really. We were talking mostly about his Fantasy Football team. How about you and Karen?" 

"Well, Karen really didn't want to talk about it. She insists that they will not be going and she's adamant about it."

We drove on, and then I asked, "How about you?"

"I thought about it. Maybe a weekend away would be nice, but if we went, promise never to tell the Pinkersons. Karen would hate me, and you know how they talk."

"Okay, how about if I check for next weekend? We'll leave after work and stay Friday and Saturday night. If we don't like it, we can always come home early."

Grudgingly, Nancy agreed.

The camp was booked for the coming weekend, so I made reservations for the following Friday and Saturday nights. It was pricier that I had imagined, but that was because it is a resort and spa for nudists.

The good news was that we could pack light. Nancy wanted to bring a bikini and I said that maybe it would be okay, but to bring that glorious string bikini she bought in Barcelona last summer. She asked what I was bringing, and it boiled down to underwear, a t-shirt and my dopp kit. The rest was what I would wear on the way there. 

The Friday of our getaway finally arrived, but I was tied up at work. A last minute contract had to be revised and I didn't get out of the office until after eight. By the time we had dinner and jumped in the car, it was 9:30.

"Jesus, Jim, I'm nervous," Nancy said once we were on the road.

"Me too, dear, but I think we'll be alright. Let's just stay calm and see how it goes."

We had brought along three bottles of wine just in case our nerves got the best of us.

At eleven we arrived at the gate, showed our pass to the gate keeper and checked out our cabin, Cabin 15. The cabin came with a Jacuzzi, a bottle of Champagne in the frig, robes for two, and a box of condoms and a vibrator in the bedside table. The bed was king size with a mirror on the ceiling. It seemed they had thought of everything. 

The first order of business was to uncork the Champagne. We sat outside on the patio with our drinks, looking for naked people, but saw no one. It was simply too late in the evening and there was a definite chill to the air. 

Nancy and I didn't get up until nine the next morning. Dressed with the clothes we wore on the way to the camp, we went to the restaurant for breakfast. Most people were also dressed, except for one couple who wore bathing suits and the woman was topless. It was a little hard not to stare because it was our first experience with public nudity. 

Nancy and I sat by a nice couple from Duluth who were at the camp on a week's vacation. They came back every year for rest and relaxation. They said the campers and staff were very accommodating, so they looked forward to returning each year.

We introduced ourselves and mentioned we were first time campers. They agreed it was a little intimidating for them their first time, but after a while, they said, you forgot that people don't wear clothes. 

By ten Saturday morning, people began to wander down to the pool wrapped in their robes. We had no idea what they wore under the robes, if anything. I decided to leave my clothes in the cabin except for the robe. Nancy wore her bikini and the robe. 

Once we arrived at the pool, the air warmed quickly and several campers were already in the pool. Watching a twenty-something babe use the diving board was entertaining. She would jump a couple of times on the diving board, making her ample boobs bounce, and then splash. Back she came to do it all over again. She received my rapt attention. 

By noon, everyone was naked, and I recognized several people from the website. Finally I removed my robe and dove into the pool. Nancy followed but still wore her luscious bikini. No one hustled her about the cover up, but eventually she got the nerve to join the rest of us in the buff. At first she was topless, then finally she removed the last vestige of privacy while in the pool. 

There were thin bodies and fat bodies, handsome men and some not so handsome. There were older people, even seniors, a few children, and many adults in their thirties and forties. The only person younger was the twenty-something diver who was with a man with silver hair. He looked to be thirty years her senior. 

When Nancy finally stepped out of the pool, it was obvious to other campers that she had the most erotic body at the pool, so she began to attract lots of attention.

People came up to us, introduced themselves and stayed for a little chat. Most of the conversation was with Nancy, so I jumped into the pool to leave her to her admirers. 

Eventually I returned to my Chaise Lounger and Nancy whispered, "Jim, why did you leave me? It was embarrassing to have all of those guys hitting on me like that."

"Go jump in the pool and they will leave you alone," and she did. 

The afternoon went by quickly as we snacked at the buffet and helped ourselves to wine. Around four, I realized that my skin was turning red. I had forgotten to apply sunscreen. Nancy's body, on the other hand, glistened in the sun from the lotion she had smeared on her front and back. The sight of her lubricated breasts was causing some movement between my legs that could be embarrassing to a first timer.

I decided being naked in the blazing sun for three hours was enough for one day. With my cock beginning to grow, it was a good time to wrap myself back in the robe. Not Nancy, because she had become totally accustomed to her nudity among strangers. In fact, she paraded around the pool without any sign of being bashful. I was married to a new Nancy. 

Dinner was at seven, and by the time we were back in the cabin, there was just enough time to shower and dress. The clothes we wore to dinner were still the travel clothes from the night before. 

Many of the couples were dressed fashionably. We looked like everyone's poor second cousins. The staff sat us with a handsome black couple and both of them wore simple but elegant clothes. Her name was Clarissa and he called himself Logan. Clarissa's diamond ring nearly blinded us and she wore a stunning tanzanite pendant hung on a classic silver omega necklace. They both were easy company. 

The dinner was a seafood buffet and everything was delicious. Our conversation at the table centered around our day at the camp and how we decided to vacation there. After desert, they invited us back to their cabin for a drink. 

Nancy and I were enjoying their company immensely and had no trouble accepting their invitation. They were in Cabin 14, the one next to ours, so we had no trouble finding it. Clarissa was a wonderful hostess and offered us a glass of wine from a bottle whose label was written in French but I could make out, 'Bordeaux' and '1995'.

After two or three drinks, we went out on their porch to look at the full super moon reflecting on the lake. Logan explained that when the full moon was closest to earth, it looked larger and brighter than normal. Tonight was that night. 

Logan was strangely quiet for awhile until he asked, "Are you and Nancy swingers?"

I was stunned by his question. "No," I said. "We just wanted to try something different for the weekend and came here." 

"Have you ever thought about swinging?" Logan inquired.

Nancy reacted this time with, "No, never." 

"Okay. I thought I would ask because, Nancy, you have such a beautiful body that really should be shared."

With that, I responded with, "Yes, she is beautiful but we tend to be pretty conservative."

Clarissa joined the conversation and said, "We don't want to embarrass you, but if by chance you want to swing, we would love to be your partners." 

Nancy turned to Clarissa and said, "Thanks. That's very thoughtful, but I don't think so." 

Logan ended the conversation with, "If you change your mind, let us know. Hey, it's getting late. Let's call it a night."

"Right," I replied. "Thanks for a lovely evening."

We exchanged business cards and returned to our Cabin 15.

The lovely super moon shining over the lake was an aphrodisiac. It was a moon of romance, passion, and sex. Nancy initiated the sex with a blow job. It continued from there using every sexual position we knew and a few we invented. I came twice and Nancy seemed to have an endless stream of orgasms. We didn't get to sleep until well after one in the morning.

Before falling asleep, Nancy said, "How about that. They asked us over to their cabin to swing. Could you ever do that, Jim?" 

"Oh, I don't know. I'm too tired and exhausted to even think about it. I can tell you this, dear, you are one hell of a fuck." 

We both woke up with a hangover and struggled to get to breakfast by nine. Clarissa and Logan waved hello when we entered the restaurant. We returned a friendly greeting, finished our breakfast and were on our way back home by 10:30. 

Our sex life changed after that weekend. Nancy spent time on the Internet checking out porn videos, just, as she explained, to be a better lover. Not only was she a better lover, she became a creative lover. I knew when she had been watching porn because in bed she was incredibly wet, horny and aggressive. 

I think it was on the Saturday night following our trip to the nudist camp that Nancy suggested we try anal. It would be a new experience for both of us, and I'm usually up for anything new when it comes to sex. It was a little surprising that Nancy was willing to try it. 

Apparently this was not an impulsive idea because she had already cleaned herself and had lube hidden in the bedside table. Bedtime came early that evening and Nancy was dressed in her sexiest lingerie. I didn't even put on pajamas when we hopped into bed. 

Nancy grabbed my balls and started sucking them before taking my cock down her throat. By now she had mastered the deep throat blow job and I loved it. 

Nancy said, "We can't have you cum too early. You have a date with my ass, you horny devil." 

At that she opened the bedside table drawer and handed me a container of Glide Anal Lube. I removed the cap and out oozed a clear stream of slippery solution. It looked and felt like pre-cum in a bottle. 

I rubbed a little on my already hard cock, and when Nancy turned over with her ass in the air, I rubbed a little on her butt hole. My fingers were lubricated, so I gently slipped a finger in her anus. She didn't seem in pain, so then I inserted two fingers and worked them in and out. Her sphincter began to relax, a signal that she was ready 

It wasn't clear how much lube she needed, but to be sure, I added a little extra on my cock and began patiently penetrating my wife's ass. I went in slowly at first, but to our surprise, my cock was soon buried deep inside her rear end.

Nancy started rocking back and forth, encouraging me to hump her faster and harder. I responded vigorously. The tight feeling was an unexpected pleasure and from the sounds Nancy was making, she seemed to be enjoying it even more than I. 

Normally I can hold back and give my wife a good fucking, but not this time. I came inside her ass early and often. We laid on our side with my dick still being held captive in her back door. Eventually it softened and slipped out pulling my man juice along with it, making a rather impressive puddle on the bed.

"Jim," she said, "Now I know why women love anal. I couldn't imagine it before, but there was this intense feeling at my g-spot that was amazing!" 

"It was fantastic for me too, Nancy. You are so tight in there and I had a terrific orgasm." 

That led to having anal every night for the next week. Finally, Nancy said her back side was sore and she was ready to try a few interesting new positions she had seen on the Internet. But for this, we were only pussy fucking.

Logan e-mailed me two weeks after we had met Clarissa and him at the nudist camp. He wrote that they were headed back to the camp next week. He suggested we join them. 

I had some vacation time so I ran the idea by Nancy. She said, "I would like to go back, Jim, but I'm a little nervous being with Logan. He and Clarissa are into swinging and I felt a little pressured the last time." 

"Well, I didn't think he pressured us. Yes, he tested the waters but they dropped it." 

"Jim, do you ever think of having sex with another woman?" 

"I guess so but honey, I love you and no other woman could possibly replace you." 

"Oh sweetheart, thanks. I feel the same about you, but would you ever fuck Clarissa if we decided to swing with them?" 

"Look, Nancy, that's a hypothetical question that I really can't answer. Are you rethinking this?" I asked. 

"Not exactly, but I've seen some couples doing it in a few of the videos and it seems strangely normal. No one is aggressive or pushy and people just partner up and enjoy each other's body." 

"So you have rethought it, right." 

"Kind of, but only in theory," she answered with a hint of guilt. 

"Should I tell Logan that we are on for next week if the boss lets me off?" 

"Sure, and this time we will bring something nicer to wear at dinner," she added.

"Absolutely," I agreed. 

It was all set for my vacation week. The camp was booked for the weekend so we didn't get there until Monday morning. This time we packed a small bag with dinner clothes and swimsuits. Nancy brought along her tiniest string bikini, the one she wore on the French Riviera last summer. She attracted lots of lookers, both men and women. I brought along the anal lube. 

Oh yes, there was one more thing. I had to trim my pubic hair. I'm kind of hairy in the chest and that includes around by cock and balls. Compared to the other men at the camp, I looked like a Neanderthal. So my balls were shaved and the hair surrounding my penis got a crew cut. Nancy loved the new look. 

We didn't see Clarissa and Logan until later in the afternoon at the pool. Clarissa has this beautiful smooth chocolate brown skin, a charming face, and a slim body. Logan was another story. He is masculine in every way including his muscular body but what was eye catching was his cock. Nancy couldn't keep her eyes off of his massive organ. 

"God, Jim, is he ever hung!" were her words. 

Again we dined with them. Logan mentioned, "Tonight is Porn Night in the theater." 

I thought he said "Prom Night" but no, he was saying they were showing some of the latest and best new porn videos. He and Clarissa were going and thought maybe we would like to join them. Nancy was all for it and although I was a little less enthusiastic, it seemed like an interesting way to spend the evening. 

The show started promptly at 8:30. The first video was a short soft porn movie with two lovers hugging and kissing various body parts. The fuck scene was viewed from a distance without close-ups. It wasn't much more than what can be seen in an R-Rated movie. 

I asked Logan if that's what is usually shown on Porn Night. He said the first movie is always low key with hardcore stuff later. 

He was right. The next video was definitely hardcore. It was an interracial flick with black guys fucking really horny white girls. I think it was titled, "With Blacks Only." 

One of the girls took on three guys in various orifices all at once, double penetration and a blowjob. She sure was good at multitasking. Then I did a double take when I saw a familiar face on the screen. It looked a lot like Logan and the actor sure had a dick like his.

I said nothing to Logan when we left the theater. He suggested we have a drink and jump into their Jacuzzi. Nancy accepted immediately. I was a little surprised at her enthusiastic response but she might be anticipating something. On the other hand maybe she noticed something in the video besides the big cocks. 

When we got back to our cabin, I asked Nancy, "Did you notice something strange in that last video?"

"Not really. There were a lot of really hung studs having a good time with those sluts, but I've seen that before on the computer." 

"Didn't you see something else that was familiar, like one of the actors?" 

"Really?" she said in surprise. "What or whom do you mean?" 

"Didn't you think the guy fucking that slut doggie looked a lot like Logan?"

"Well yes, now that you mention it. The actor's face resembled Logan and that enormous cock could have been his. Do you think it's him?" 

"Maybe. Let's try to find out tonight." We slipped on our bathing suits before walking over to the next cabin. 

Clarissa and Logan were already naked in the Jacuzzi. We felt overdressed, even Nancy with a bikini that barely covered her nipples and pussy felt out of place. 

"Take off those silly things and come join us," Clarissa said with a happy smile. 

Without objecting, we stripped and slid into the hot tub. Waiting for us on the side of the tub were two flutes of Champagne and a plate of cheese.

Most of the conversation was small talk, until Clarissa asked us what we thought about Porn Night. We nodded in approval and said it was a different twist on Prom Night.

Everyone laughed.

"Logan," I said, "there was an actor that could have been your twin brother."

"Yes, Jim, you are right, although he isn't my twin. I'm the actor in that movie."

"You are kidding!" Nancy blurted out.

"No, I've been doing porn for almost three years. We come to nudist colonies like this as a promo for the studio. I walk around the pool showing off my assets and then the camp shows one of my movies. In the lobby you will see lots of our videos for sale. It's all a part of a great merchandising scheme."

"You're right about that." I agreed then added, "Is Clarissa in some of the films?"

"Not usually. Once in a while she has a cameo role, but normally Clarissa is on the production staff. Hey, let's have more Champagne. I've got a great idea for tomorrow." 

Logan kept us guessing but after the glasses were filled, Logan filled in the blanks.

MollyTravisSS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyTravisSS

His idea was to go down to the marina and rent a boat. He said it was on the studio's tab so it will be paid for. It sounded great to me and Nancy was thrilled to be able to get out onto the lake. 

When we got back to our cabin I said to Nancy, "Jeez that was embarrassing." 

Curious, she asked, "Why is that?" 

"Oh, I don't know. It was a little embarrassing to be around a porn star with a cock that is the envy of every man and the fantasy of every woman." 

With a sheepish grin, she said, "Well, I didn't' mind." 

After breakfast the next morning, we put on our swimwear and drove to the marina. Logan had rented a boat the night before so it was ready for us when we arrived. The four of us boarded the "Yacht Yet," a beautiful yacht that slept six. It had a complete kitchen and two bedrooms. This was going to be an unexpected treat. 

Logan was our captain and he knew all about boating. After we had motored far enough from shore, the captain yelled, "All passengers hear this. Time to jump ship." He anchored the yacht, pealed off his swim trunks and dove into the water. Everyone followed his lead. Four naked sailors were frolicking in the lake acting like a bunch of school kids. 

When the foolish fun was over, we stretched out on the deck to get some sun and dry off. Clarissa said we needed to take a few "vacation pictures" so she brought out a professional looking Nikon to snap a few memories. Nancy posed with Logan and playfully held his cock to show off his special physical traits. Logan took the camera to photograph Clarissa kissing my cock but the effect was not quite the same.

We sat down for lunch after the photo shoot. The camp staff had prepared a picnic lunch for us with fruit and sandwiches. Three of us were back in the water after lunch, but the captain stayed on the ship.

I noticed that he was filming our escapades in the water and had us wave to the camera. It wasn't long after we climbed back on deck that he and Clarissa brought out a beach towel and laid down near the bow. I was tired and decided to lay down for a nap not far away.

Apparently I dozed off, because when I woke up, I heard familiar sounds from the bow of the ship. It was a familiar sound, the sound of two people fucking. The low guttural sounds were definitely from Logan but to my shocked surprise, the woman's voice was very much like my wife's. 

I turned around to see Logan on top covering a much smaller body that I still thought must be Clarissa. Taking a closer look, it was Nancy getting impaled by Logan's huge organ. Clarissa was filming the whole affair. 

I couldn't believe it, although the view was incredibly arousing. I was the cuckold husband watching his wife screw a porn star. She was obviously enjoying his huge cock pounding into her slippery crevasse. Her cries of lust were making the video incredibly erotic. Clarissa stepped behind me so that she could include me, the husband, watching his wife getting reamed. 

Then Clarissa took a close up of my cock as it hardened. I played along and began stroking it. Apparently there is a little bit of an actor in all of us. 

Nancy was reaching a mind shattering orgasm about the time Logan poured his cum deep into her slit. Clarissa moved the camera closer to show Logan's cream covered cock as he pulled out from my wife's pussy.

Nancy was in a daze and weak with exhaustion. She kept taking deep breaths trying to recover and saying, "Oh my God. Oh my God." 

Clarissa put the video camera on a chair and bent down closer to me and said, "Now it's our turn, Jim." 

Logan knew what she was thinking and was already filming us. 

Clarissa went down on me almost immediately and I could see Nancy watching with interest. Clarissa had the sweetest lips and softest mouth demonstrating her professional skills at giving a blow job, but she did something else. Very soon after my cock entered her mouth, Clarissa found another pleasure spot. She had a finger up my ass milking my prostrate. Oh, what a feeling! It was so incredibly intense that I almost burst a load into her mouth right then.

She seemed to know the effect on me, so before I could get my release, Clarissa jumped on my cock riding me like a rodeo rider. Knowing we were on camera, I had to hold back long enough for a proper scene.

Finally I exploded, and as I did, Clarissa rubbed her clit enticing herself into an orgasm of her own. The camera continued to roll as Clarissa disengaged herself from my spent cock to go back down on me, lapping up the rest of my cum juices. 

"Is everyone having fun?" Logan said with a touch of ironic sarcasm. 

It was getting close to dinner hour so it was time to drive the boat back to shore. 

Nancy and I had some much needed cleaning up to do before dinner. We showered and dressed. Nancy looked gorgeous. She left her bra in the suitcase, wore no panties and slipped on a dress with a plunging neckline. To finish the ensemble, she put on high heels known as 'fuck me' heals. I had never seen her look so lovely and so sexy. 

I put on a tie and a sport jacket but obviously, I was just escorting the princess. Before leaving for the restaurant, the two of us sat on the patio and talked. 

"Nancy, how did that happen on the boat? I took a cat nap for just a minute and the next thing I knew, he was on top of you." 

"Jim, it wasn't a cat nap. You were out for nearly an hour." 

"So how did he come onto you or did you come onto him?"

"That wasn't how it happened. We were talking and Clarissa was filming our conversation, and one thing led to another and the topic of sex came up. Logan wanted to know if we ever took a video of us having sex, and of course, I said no.

"Then he said I had great tits and asked if he could touch them. I saw no harm in it. After that he began sucking on my nipples and maybe as a reflex action, I reached down to take hold of his cock."

"You mean you were horny and wanted him to fuck you, right?" 

"Maybe but I wasn't thinking about it in those terms. I was getting excited and you know how it is. All of a sudden you aren't thinking."

"I see. So you weren't thinking," I repeated. 

"No, I mean, yes. I guess not. He really knows how to treat a woman. Logan was at my clit with his tongue, and the next thing I knew his big cock was inside me. I was delirious with passion, and there was no turning back. That's when you woke up." 

"So, what do you think? Would you do it again?" 

"I'd do it again with him, but probably not with anyone other than you, my dear. How about you and Clarissa?"

"She has a really tight pussy and knows how to suck cock, so I enjoyed it, but not on a permanent basis." 

"Are we now officially swingers, Jim?" 

"Technically, I guess so." 

Dinner was buffet style again. We started with a crab meat appetizer with white wine. I couldn't stop eating the peal and eat shrimp for dinner and I opted for a simple dish of chocolate ice cream for dessert. Nancy had salmon. 

Tonight was disco night. I danced with as many women that would take a chance on my clumsy feet. Nancy danced with every man on the floor. We were so exhausted from the day's activities that we were in bed and asleep early. This was a remarkable day to say the least. 

When I was in the twilight of a deep and restful sleep, Nancy rolled over to give me a peck on the cheek saying, "Thanks for being so understanding, dear."

The next day it rained. We didn't see much of Clarissa because she was editing our tape from the previous day and wanted it ready for us to see after dinner. Logan was on the phone with the studio talking business. It wasn't until dinner we could talk. 

Logan said in a flat matter of fact voice, "Okay, the video is ready. Come by our place at around nine and don't wear any clothes." 

We enjoyed another gourmet dinner at the restaurant followed by a strip show put on by some of the staff members. They made it funny and sexy, so everyone had a great time. 

We undressed in our cabin covering our naked bodies with robes and were knocking on their cabin door a few minutes after nine. Clarissa opened the door with clamps on her nipples and a tail sticking out of her ass. "What do you think?" she asked.

"Charming," I replied. 

Logan was at the CD player putting in a disc that appeared on the TV as three people having a good time in the water. He also wore decorations that encased his penis. It was a cock and ball cage with a little lock to keep his treasure safe. 

Logan greeted us with, "Hey, Jim and Nancy, welcome to our dress up party. Have a seat and we'll watch a brand new video the studio is releasing next week."

"No, you can't do that, Logan," Nancy cried. 

"Just kidding, Nancy, but it is pretty good and you are as good or better than any woman I've ever fucked on video." 

Our swimming scene was followed by Nancy and Logan's sex conversation exchanging fantasy ideas. Nancy said she had always fantasized about having sex with a black man, and Logan told her how nice it is fucking white pussy. Eventually it got to the part where he asked to touch her tits. Her face was flushed and she said she would like that.

A few minutes later, Logan was down on her eating pussy. I could see by Nancy's responses that Logan had a great technique. Her legs widened and her pelvis met his flicking tongue. The best part was when Logan took his enlarged cock to leisurely penetrate Nancy's cunt. 

The fuck scene lasted a good ten minutes. Nancy hadn't told me he took her doggie before rolling her back over to cum in the missionary position. I assumed that missionary was for a better video effect. After all, he was a pro.

Next came my scene that was okay but not has hot as Nancy's. When the video ended, Clarissa asked, "Pretty good, don't you both think?"

"Yes, it was fine," Nancy answered.

"Would you two consider joining our studio for a video or two? We can use this as your casting audition," Clarissa inquired.

Nancy reacted by saying, "Right now, Clarissa, I don't think so. I enjoyed doing the video but it isn't something we planned and we certainly didn't come here to act in a porn film."

"You didn't think you liked swinging but you changed you mind on that. Maybe you'll change your mind about becoming a porn star," Logan said. 

Clarissa added, "We have a whole library of amateur videos and I can tell you from our experience, your video would be on the top sellers list." 

"We'll think about it, Clarissa, but not yet anyway," Nancy repeated. 

Logan switched the conversation by saying, "Hey, no sweat friends. Let's enjoy the evening. Here's a toast to friendship," and we clinked our glasses.

"Oh Nancy," Clarissa began after opening the second bottle of wine. "We need to decorate those luscious breasts of yours. I have another pair of nipple clamps and I think you'll love them."

"Oh Clarissa, they look like they hurt." 

"Maybe at first but once they are on, you will want to fuck the balls off of your man. They really get you horny. You'll love 'em." 

"Okay," nervously said. "I'll try it." 

Clarissa sorted through a bag of miscellaneous sex toys and said, "Here we are. These are called training clamps that are perfect for you. They will send the message to your vagina but they are very gentle." 

I looked on with lusty amazement as Clarissa rubbed my wife's nipples with an ointment that made them erect. Then she carefully clamped each breast. There was a small chain connecting the two clamps and the whole ornamentation looked fabulous. 

Clarissa looked at me and said, "Oh, look at you, Jim. You're as hard as a rock. We need to get you something." 

She was right. I needed something. Clarissa went back to her toy bag and found just the right thing. 

"Let me see if this fits," as she took hold of my sudden erection and began fitting me with cock and balls ring. 

"Let's see if we can squeeze your balls into this loop, and then I'll slide the ring onto your cock." 

Eventually she was able to slip both balls through the loop but getting it on my engorged organ was difficult. "Okay, this is not working," she said. "Let me lubricate your member and try again." 

She took the same ointment that was used on Nancy's tits and generously smeared it on my cock. The ring slid on easily, all the way down to the roots of my vein covered pole. I was ready to go.

Clarissa winked and said, "Okay, you two. You're all set to show off your appliances."

Clarissa led me to their bedroom and I thought she wanted me to fuck her. Logan was close behind leading Nancy by her tit clamp chain to the bed. What they wanted was to video us having sex, so Logan said to me, "You are the stud tonight and Nancy is your whore. Nancy, show him how you want to be his whore." 

At first we were tentative, but Nancy soon got into it by taking my erect organ all the way down into her throat without a hint of a gag. She must have deep throated me a half dozen times before we switched positions with Nancy pushing my head between her legs. I tried to duplicate Logan's technique from on the boat.

"Here, Jim, shove this in her." Clarissa handed me a curved purple dildo.

I did as she asked. Nancy was startled at first, feeling the cold plastic entering her hot vagina. Almost immediately the toy was swallowed up in her love box.

"Suck her clit, Jim," Logan instructed. 

While I was doing all of this, we were being photographed so it was obvious that they were being film directors. Logan worked the video camera and Clarissa was taking snap shots with her Nikon. 

Nancy was no longer conscious of her surroundings. She was screaming, "More, more, don't stop!" 

She must have had three orgasms before Clarissa pulled out the dildo and said, "Go fuck her, Jim." 

I pounded into her for what seemed hours. The wine and the cock ring had numbed my senses and it seemed I could go on forever. Nancy was so wet she kept begging for more. But it couldn't last forever, and eventually I erupted my load deep into her honey box. 

Nancy wasn't fully satisfied and played the role of a whore to perfection when she yelled, "Logan, get over here and finish me off."

Logan handed me the camera. At first he straddled Nancy's head as if he planned on doing 69 with Nancy. Instead he had his cock between her tits. She was giving him a tit fuck in reverse with his balls in her mouth. 

I kept the camera focused on Logan's large thick shaft as it slid between my wife's massive breasts, then a close up of Nancy taking a mouthful of Logan's balls. Slowly I moved to the end of the bed to get shots from a different angle panning down to Nancy's slit that was still oozing cum from a few minutes earlier. 

It was a good angle to film Logan when he swung around and savagely drove his cock into Nancy's cum filled pussy. I watched through the viewfinder as my wife's legs were spread far apart and high over Logan's head. The porn star pounded into her snatch time after time. The sloshing sounds along with Nancy's screams made for an incredible scene. They went at it for another ten or fifteen minutes when finally Logan blasted his load into my wife's snatch. 

With Logan deep into Nancy's pussy, I zoomed into their coupling just as he slowly pulled his cream filled impaler out of my wife's creampie. 

"Come on Clare, help a friend out and clean up Nancy," Logan yelled.

At Logan's prompting, Clarissa ducked her head between Nancy's legs and hungrily lapped up the cum flowing from her twat until there was nothing left. Right on schedule, the video camera's batteries died 

We went home wearing our souvenirs and falling asleep as soon as our heads hit the pillow.

The following day Nancy and I played beach volleyball. It was different from what we saw on TV. Everyone was nude so watching breasts, balls and penis' flopping around was a welcome distraction. We weren't playing to win, in fact, I can't remember if anyone kept score. 

Speaking of scoring, occasionally I spotted an attractive woman and wondered if she was into extramarital affairs. Sometimes a guy would come up to me and say that I had a really hot wife. One guy by the name of Billy endlessly flirted with her until Nancy finally had enough and told him to get lost. That was about the only negative experience we had at the camp. 

There was one couple that introduced themselves to us after volleyball. They were an older couple and slightly out of shape, but they asked us to join them for an after dinner drink. There was something about their body language that suggested they were after more than a cocktail. Maybe it was my wife's 'tail' and my 'cock'. 

We declined the invitation. It was our last night, and we were curious about the video from the night before. So we were back at Clarissa and Logan's cabin reminiscing about our week together. Clarissa had added the previous night's activities to our yachting adventure and gave us the DVD.

Handing us the disc she said, "Well, at least you now have a video of the two of you making love. Enjoy!" 

Of course, we were anxious to watch the final episode so Logan put it in the player while we sipped on some wonderful wine from Argentina. Watching myself fucking Nancy was a completely new experience. I didn't realize how animalistic I am while banging my wife. The part where I did the video work wasn't bad for an amateur. Logan finishing off my wife will always be a highlight of our trip.

Logan always has interesting ideas and this night was no different. 

He asked, "Jim, do you and Nancy ever get to California?" 

"Not lately but we'd love to drive down there for a week or two. San Francisco is only a seven hour drive from home." 

"Well, the studio has just opened a new resort not far from Oakland that I think you two would love." 

Nancy asked, "What is special about their resort?" 

"It is different from a camp like this. Although people are naked most of the time, there is no pretense about sex. Here, people talk around the issue trying to find partners to fuck. At our resort, people go there to have sex."

"Isn't that illegal?" I asked.

"Hey, Jim, it's California. Anyway, the clientele is younger there and you two would fit in perfectly. Each of you might have a different partner every night." Then he said with a devious grin, "In fact, Nancy, you might be happy to know that several of the 'brotha' will be there."

"Funny!" I said. "Give me the website and we'll take a look. Nancy and I will have to see if our marriage survived this week first." 

Clarissa interjected, "I think you two are doing pretty well. Let's end the week with a little bedroom play. What do you think, Nancy?" 

"I don't know. What do you have in mind?" Nancy asked. 

"Let's go in the bedroom and play it by ear, okay?" 

All four of us rolled on the king size bed that was easily large enough to accommodate our foursome. 

I gave Nancy a big hug and started at her tits. Her nipples responded as did her pussy. It was already sopping wet. Foreplay seemed unnecessary so I just plunged my cock into her and began thrusting like an oversexed adolescent. 

Clarissa began playing with Logan's balls. One thing led to another and Clarissa dragged me off of Nancy and pushed my hard wet meat into her slit. Logan pulled Nancy on top of him and she responded with more rodeo action but this time she was doing reverse cowgirl.

Nancy eventually turned around, putting her tits directly in front of Logan's face, and of course, he knew exactly what to do with them. Every time he sucked her nipples he made a lusty smacking sound and Nancy responded with a rapid fire, "Oh oh oh."

Clarissa whispered in my ear, "Jim, go fuck her in the ass."

"What do you mean?" I asked softly.

"She wants DP."

"How do you know?"

"Nancy told me the other night."

I pulled out of Clarissa's wet pussy and straddled Logan's legs inching up to the target. Spreading Nancy's ass cheeks, I penetrated her rear hole feeling no resistance. Logan was having his way in her pussy and I banged hard into her back end. This joyous threesome lasted a good long time. Nancy was enjoying her orgasms and I was overjoyed with her tight ass. I have to believe Logan was also enjoying himself.

I was the first to cum, but Logan, being more experienced, lasted a lot longer. Instead of shooting his creamy seed inside Nancy's gash, he pushed her head onto his cock with the touch of a professional actor and let her drink his entire load. The sight of her lips covered with cum while she tried to swallow his massive volume, gave me an overwhelming desire to get back on the horse.

I couldn't resist. I lunged into my wife's wide open orifice, stuffing her twat with my joystick. Viciously, I pounded into her soaked pussy while she screamed dirty things I had never heard her say before. It was a proud performance in front of two professional porn stars until finally I inseminated her with my second cum wad of the night. Clarissa responded as before, licking Nancy clean.

Clarissa just said, "Yum! I just love white man's cum."

Funny rhyme, isn't it? 

The parties and the camp week were over. Breakfast came early the next day. Hugs and kisses from Logan and Clarissa sent us on our way back home. They reminded us to keep in touch and think about the California resort.

After a week at the camp, work was a drag but Nancy and I talked about our memories for weeks. We enjoyed watching our video night after night ending each evening trying to duplicate it. Could we see ourselves going to the California sex resort? Well, that might have to wait until Nancy begins to lust for more black cock. That might not be a long wait.

Published 
Written by xhardx13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments